Seeds of Desire - Cover

Seeds of Desire

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An ancient force has been released into the world and it wants what was taken from it long ago.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

“Come on Tiffany, let’s get out of here and do something fun,” Amber says pulling on Tiffany’s arm.

“I’ve got my math test to take,” Tiffany says, pulling back. “My mom will be pissed if she finds out I failed it.”

“Come on,” Amber pleads. “You can always make it up, besides Max is waiting for us.”

“I don’t know,” Tiffany says biting her lip. “This test is important.”

“Every test is important,” Amber says grabbing her friend’s arm as the late bell rings. “Besides, you’re now late for class.”

Tiffany weighs the decision in her head. Skipping school would be fun, especially with Amber and Max. There days always ended with Amber and Max fucking and Tiffany watching without them knowing. Her pussy is already wet thinking of it.

“Alright,” she sighs.

“Great!” Amber squeals. “Come on before Ms. Savile catches us.”

Tiffany follows Amber through the halls, out the school and to her waiting car.

“How about the beach?” Amber asks as she drops in the seat of her convertible.

“Sounds great,” Tiffany says smiling. “But I don’t have a swimsuit.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Amber says as she cranks up the engine. “Max has us covered. He got a hotel room at the beach for the afternoon and some bikinis for us.”

“You had this planned didn’t you?”

Amber smiles. “Didn’t I tell you I did?” She slams her foot down on the pedal and they speed from the school’s parking lot before Tiffany can say any more.


After settling into the hotel room, Max presents the girls with brand new bathing suits. Both girls giggle and head off for the bedroom to change.

‘That was nice of Max to buy these for us,” Tiffany says pulling her from the bag.

“He likes to buy stuff for girls he likes,” Amber says nonchalantly. “He’s got a very good job.”

“I noticed, but why by something for me?”

“Cause he thinks you’re hot. You’ve got a damn nice body, what guy wouldn’t be interested?”

Tiffany blushes. She wasn’t as skinny as Amber. She is curvy with larger hips and breasts than her friend. At times, looking at Amber, she wasn’t all sure guys found her attractive, but Amber always assured her that guys liked the curvy girls.

“Go on, put it on,” Amber says. “Max is waiting on us.”

The girls quickly undress and put on the swim suits. The suits are simple white bottoms with side tie string and small triangle tops.

“I’m kind of jealous of you and Max,” Tiffany says. “You two are so happy together.”

“I remember when you thought him being eight years older than me was a big deal.”

Tiffany laughs. “Well yeah, you’re only sixteen.”

“So are you,” Amber says laughing back. “And I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you.”

Once again Tiffany blushes. “Well I’m ready,” she says changing the subject.

The two girls step outside onto the patio. The weather is perfect, bright and sunny. Max is already outside waiting for them in just a pair of shorts.

“We’re ready for the beach,” Amber announces.

“Good,” max says standing up. “You two look wonderful.” With a smile on his face he scoops up a stack of towels. “I know the perfect spot for us. It’s a small private cove.”

“Sounds good babe,” Amber says.

Max leads the girls down to the beach and after about a fifteen minute trek into a small cove, hidden by high walls that separates it from the rest of the beach. The place is totally empty. The cove is full of pristine white sand, untouched except by the tide. The girls giggle and spread out their towels as Max announces he is going for a swim.

Amber sheds her bikini top after she arranges herself on her towel. With a lean body and modest breasts, Amber definitely looks hot, even more so as she rubs on a copious amount of lotion to her body.

Max soon returns, smiling at the sight of his girlfriend in only a brief bikini bottom. He glances over at Tiffany as well, who grins back at him, winking playfully. Max settles himself on the opposite side of Amber and Tiffany soon dozes off. She wakes up a bit later and lifts herself up, looking around. At first she thinks she is dreaming. Both her friends are now totally naked!

Amber is on her stomach, sunning her bare ass and back. But Max is on his back, totally exposed. And he is huge! While Tiffany has watched the two many times over, she has never gotten this close to see just how big he is. Now she can’t really help to wonder what he would feel like inside her. As she stares, she notices how wet she is becoming.

Without another thought, she unties her bikini top. It feels good to expose her breasts to the sun and a little bit liberating. Not long after, she sheds her bottoms too before lying back down on her stomach. With the excitement of being fully nude on the beach, she drifts quietly back to sleep.

When she wakes again her friends are gone. She looks around and sees them in the ocean, slightly past waist high water. They are embracing and kissing. Their hands are hidden under the water and she knows exactly what they are doing. Amber turns around in the water and rubs her ass against Max. Max then pushes her forward, bending Amber over and pushes himself into her from behind. Tiffany’s pussy gushes as she watches her best friend get fucked.

She can’t really see the details, but watches as Max pumps back and forth this way for several minutes. Eventually Amber turns around and jumps into his arms. Max holds her legs and proceeds to fuck her standing up. Tiffany suddenly finds herself wishing she had a boyfriend like Max.

Her friends fuck for several long minutes before they finish and return to shore, holding hands. Max’s cock is still mostly hard.

“Enjoy the show?” Amber giggles, plopping her wet body onto the towel and stretching out. “Max always fucks me so good.”

Max just smiles at Tiffany knowingly while eying her large breasts lustfully. She marvels at his cock.

“What’s that?” Tiffany asks, acting like she didn’t hear the question.

“Did you enjoy watching Max fuck me? We thought about giving you a closer view, but figured you could have come closer if you wanted to,” Amber says. “After all, you watch every time we have a day like this.”

“You know I watch?” Tiffany asks blushing.

“Of course,” Amber says. “You aren’t exactly quiet with your moans.”

“I didn’t realize I was loud,” she admits, blushing even more.

Max has settled back on the blanket, but his cock has not fallen. In fact, it is harder than when he exited the water.

“See something you like?” Amber teases, noticing how Tiffany is staring. Embarrassed, Tiffany immediately tears her eyes away, focusing on Amber’s eyes as opposed to her naked and recently fucked body.

“I’ve never told you before but I am so jealous of your big tits.”

Tiffany only blushes at the compliment. “I think we should head back and enjoy the room a bit before we get back and anyone thinks we didn’t go to school today,” she offers.

Amber and Max shares a meaningful look before Amber nods. They quickly dress and gather up the towels.


The trip back was quick. Once the door to the hotel was closed, Max and Amber quickly headed back out to the patio and got into the hot tub. Tiffany lingered around in the room a little before slipping to the large glass doors that separates the inside from the outside.

Max and Amber are of course fucking in the hot tub. And Tiffany has the perfect view of Max thrusting into Amber doggy style, her hands supporting herself on the side of the tub, her face contorted with lust.

Slowly and tentatively, Tiffany opens the door and steps outside. Max continues thrusting into Amber’s pussy, but both he and Amber focus on Tiffany.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.