Bloodstone
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Daniellekitten

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lady Luria is an innocent drawn into a relationship with a man she finds disgusting. Will she ever be rescued?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   High Fantasy   First   Oral Sex  

Luria sensed something was wrong the moment she woke. She sat up in the bed, her hand going to her head as her vision blurred then doubled before righting itself. "Balor?" she called, softening the tone of her voice for even that made her head ache.

When no answer was forthcoming, she swung her legs out of bed and sat on the edge. She was naked, her tunic on the floor where Balor had dropped it when he swept it over her head. She couldn't help but smile at the memory. Her husband was a strong man and he loved her.

It almost seemed like a fairytale to her, the handsome prince sweeping her away from the evil sorcerer, and then taking her to his castle to live happily ever after. But the fairytales never spoke of the incredibly erotic sex between the hero and the damsel.

Taking a deep breath, she reached for her tunic and pulled it on. Her breeches were hung over a chair in the corner and she grimaced, seeing the blood and gore that stained them. But they were all she had so she grabbed an edge of the sheet and wiped as much as she could off before pulling them on. Wrapping her sword belt around her waist and putting Graeme's short sword in its sheath, she finally felt ready to go and find Balor.

As she passed a mirror, she hesitated. Her hair was a mess, pins were coming out which left half of her hair down on her shoulders and the other half up. With a groan she pulled out the rest of the pins before grabbing a nearby brush and straightening out the tangles. Every time she got close to the bump on her head, she'd grimace, but kept at it anyway until her white blond hair shone in the light of the sun that came through the glassless windows.

The sound of a horse took her to the window and she gasped as she recognized the rider. "Balor!" she cried, seeing him hesitate and then turn his face up to hers. "Don't leave me here!"

"Graeme will explain. I love you, Luria," was all Balor said before turning his horse and riding through the gate. She watched him, tears streaming down her cheeks. He was deserting her. She couldn't believe that he would do it, not to her, not to his wife.

She ran out the door and down the steps into the courtyard. Her hair flew out behind her like a silken cape until she found Graeme. Grabbing his arm, she turned him around, not caring that he spoke to the Elder.

"Where is he going?" she demanded.

"Lady Luria, calm yourself," Graeme said, holding his hands out to her.

"I am as calm as I will ever get," she growled. "Where is he going?"

"Magnus's armies are going to march on the Seventh Kingdom. Balor's gone to warn his people and to fight at their side."

"So why am I not going with him? Is it not my place to fight at my husband's side?" she asked. "I need a horse and a map to tell me how to get to the Seventh Kingdom."

"Your husband, Prince Balor, wants you to stay here, Princess. We must do as he asks."

"Fine, then I'll find a way on my own," she growled before giving a shrill cry and holding up her arm.

A falcon, sleek and beautiful, landed gently upon her bare arm. She spoke softly to the bird then sent her off with a quick jerk of her arm. "She will be my eyes," Luria said, then smiled as Rowan and Shria came up to nudge at her and offered their ears for scratching. "These two will be my might." With a whistle, the sound of splintering wood and then the pounding of hooves could be heard and a huge black stallion came to her.

"Careful, Princess, that animal is wicked and still wild," Graeme said, trying to pull her back.

"Nonsense." She stroked the animal's nose. He nickered and nudged her hand, wanting more attention. "He just needed someone who understands him."

"That animal has thrown every rider who tried to ride him, he's bitten my stable hands, and now you have him eating out of your hand. You truly are a descendant of the great Atana Potnia."

"And as such, you should know that I will have my way in this if I have to call every elephant and lion I can summon to get me out of here. My place is at my husband's side, whether he wishes it or not." Then with the help of a small tree stump, she mounted the back of the huge stallion. Her hands in his mane were the only way she had of controlling him, but she knew he wouldn't balk. He wanted out of here as much as she did.

"Open the gates," she called as she galloped down from the courtyard with the two lions in chase.

Behind her, the Elder looked at Graeme. "Go with her, she cannot be captured. You know what to do if Magnus gets too close."

"I know but it doesn't mean I have to like it," Graeme growled. He went to the stables, grabbing his own horse and saddling him.

As he was taking him out of the stables, the Elder appeared with a large bag of supplies. "I will talk to Marka, I will tell her you were called away on duty. Protect the princess. She is so very important to keep life the way we know it now."

Graeme nodded, swinging up into the saddle. "I know my duty."

"Then may the Elderon give you wings to aid your flight."

Graeme bowed his head before heading off.

It took him a few minutes to catch up to Luria. She'd given the stallion his head, letting him race wildly across the meadow strewn with the bodies of the beastly guard. She could hear Graeme calling to her and she slowed her horse with a thought, turning on his wide back to see Graeme, his horse loaded with supplies, struggling to catch up to her.

When he did, she glared at him. "If you've come here to get me to go back, you've got another think coming," she said her hands upon her hips. Rowan moved closer to his mistress, sensing her tension. Shria took up a position of attack if Luria commanded.

"No, Princess, I plan to come with you."

"You want to come with me?" she asked, surprised. "I thought you were set against me going out."

"I was only doing Prince Balor's wishes, Princess. I think he was foolish for not wanting you there, with your strength and your animals, you could be a huge asset in any battle. Now, may I ride with you?" he asked politely.

"Yes, of course. I am a little embarrassed to say that I don't know how to get to the Seventh Kingdom."

"Yes that would have definitely ruined your exit if you'd had to turn around and ask how to get there. Shall we?" he asked, pointing in the direction to go.


He missed her already.

Damn, he'd only just left and he wanted to turn around, ignore his duty and spend all day in bed with her. She made him smile, she took a gray day and gave it life and warmth. He wanted to feel that again.

A sigh escaped him. Damn Magnus and his plots and schemes. He had to warn his father of the treachery that was about to unfold. He kicked his horse to a faster pace, knowing that they would run hard and long this day.

He heard the cry of a hawk overhead and stared at it for a moment. How beautiful the bird was. How wonderful it must be to take flight and fly over this land. To be able to go straight over lakes instead of trotting around them would be an asset to any army. He watched the bird another moment and then it turned, circling higher in the air before going back the way it came.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.