Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 46

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia wanted to prepare for Wednesday, so as Dan fucked her pussy, she had Mel fuck her ass with the dildo. She told Dan not to cum, saving it for later.

The front doorbell chimed, announcing the expected guests. “I’ll get it!” Allison yelled. She opened the door and was greeted by a blonde man, woman, and teenage boy, all well tanned.

“Hi, you must be Allison.” The woman smiled, offering a hand. “I’m Karen Winslow, and this is my husband, James, and our son, Ryan. You certainly do look like your mother,” she complimented. Allison’s eyes immediately went to the cute-looking blonde teen, a younger version of his handsome dad.

“Thank you for the compliment. Hi, Mom and Dad are expecting you.” She ushered them inside. Allison eyed the short-haired beauty wearing a very low-cut top and short skirt. She was tall and slim, with long legs. He was handsome-looking and walked hand in hand with his wife. She couldn’t help taking in the tall and slim physique of Ryan and wondering what lay beneath the bulge in the front of his shorts.

Karen raised her eyebrows, appreciating Allison’s slim figure covered by her low-cut tank top, obviously braless, and form-fitting cotton shorts. The Winslows already had one thing in common: they each wanted Allison’s young pussy.

“Hi, glad you could make it! I’m glad Ryan was able to come also, though I do have a different come in mind,” Claudia smiled, exchanging hugs and kisses with Dan. She wore her usual sexy low top and short skirt, always minus her panties. Ryan stood close to Allison, glancing down her low-cut top.

A moment later, Mel, Jenny, and Savon entered from the pool area. The Winslow’s eyes lit up seeing the three sexy-looking women in skimpy bikinis. Ryan acknowledged Jenny, knowing her from high school and her visits to have sex with Emma.

Claudia made further introductions, and Dan smiled seeing Mel checking out James. Ryan was in teen boy heaven, having six sexy girls to look at, and he could feel his cock stirring. Allison, Jenny, and Savon whispered, eyeing young Ryan.

Dan offered to pour drinks, and Claudia helped serve them. Allison was also a gracious hostess, offering drinks to the girls and Ryan. She leaned more than needed to let him look down her low top for a quick view of her tits.

“I see Ryan is looking at the girls, and they don’t seem to be too shy being close to him,” Claudia observed.

“I didn’t know you had other women in your company, and they’re so beautiful. Are they part of our fun?” Karen asked.

“No, unless Melissa wants to be, we’re more or less an extended family. We love Mel and her girls so much.”

“Love, as in...?”

“Yes, all of them.” Claudia blushed.

“Dan must be a very lucky and busy man.”

“He’s keeping it up pretty well.” They laughed at her unintended joke.

“I see Ryan is eyeing the four girls but seems to have an eye for your Allison. I instructed him not to make any sort of pass at her. I explained what happened to you and her, and right now she doesn’t need a horny boy trying to get his hands on her.”

“Thank you, Karen. Yes, Allison is doing better with her healing but is still quite a long way from letting a boy fuck her.”

“But it’s okay for Dan to fuck her?” She countered.

“I’m surprised at you saying that, considering you four routinely share the same bed.”

“Just being nosey. These days, a girl’s dad is the only one she can rely on for good sex without it becoming a boyfriend issue.”

“Dan is very good to our girl that way, and she’s learning how beautiful sex can be with him. We both went through quite a traumatic experience, and Dan’s love and support are helping us to heal.”

“And speaking of sex, let’s get our fun started,” Karen suggested, taking Claudia by the hand. “Come on, guys, it’s time to fuck Claudia,” she said, interrupting their conversation.


Karen noticed Mel and the girls following. “We’re going to have an audience?”

“Mel and the girls primed me up the other day with my dildo up my ass while Dan fucked me. I said they could watch because they’ve never seen double penetration fucking before.”

“I don’t mind, James and I often perform with others watching,” Karen smiled, going to Dan.

Mel and the girls entered the bedroom, with Allison smiling shyly at Ryan. Mel watched the two couples switch partners, making the other naked. She felt jealous seeing Dan eating another woman’s pussy, that wasn’t family, then Karen sucking on his cock. It matched her envy of Claudia sucking on another guy’s cock and him making her body jolt with a mouth to her pussy.

Claudia and Karen made Ryan naked, and he looked at Allison’s reaction to seeing his bare cock. He looked right into her eyes as the two moms sucked on him, then sucked the other’s husband’s cock. Meanwhile, Jenny was eyeing Ryan’s bare cock, which she’d wondered about, and she may not object to fucking her.

Allison noticed that Mel seemed upset to see her lovers with other people. “This is new for me, seeing my parents with another husband and wife. We have to realize that they had a very sexual relationship before us, but they still love us. The Winslows will go home tonight, but you and the girls will still be here.”

“I have work in the morning,” Mel regretted.

“Can you stay the night with Mom and Dad and leave earlier to change for work?” Allison asked.

“Good idea; thank you, honey,” she said, and they hugged.

“I love you, Melissa. You’ve become just like another mom to me. Jenny and Savon are more than welcome to stay for tomorrow.”

“I know they’ll want to be with you, Dan, and Claudia.”

They watched Claudia kneel and alternate sucking on three cocks while Karen kissed Dan. Claudia lay spread eagle on the bed, arms inviting her lovers to take her. It didn’t matter to her who ate her pussy first, but Dan, being a gracious host, offered James the initial taste. Mel and the girls cuddled close together, finding space on the edge of the bed to sit and watch.

Claudia cooed her acceptance of James’s tongue to her moistening pussy. Her fingers gripped his blonde locks, pressing his face against her horny cunt. Karen sucked on his cock to maintain it, then kissed his way up her body, fucking her for a minute. Dan put a hand on Ryan’s shoulder, offering his turn.

Mel looked on wide-eyed, seeing a mother sucking on her teen son’s cock while he ate Claudia’s pussy. Allison’s eyes were also wide, gazing at Ryan’s cock growing hard in his mother’s mouth. Pangs of desire began to grow in her teen loins. She started to fantasize about Ryan being the first boy to fuck her. Her fingers began to rub her pussy and Savon’s soon joined hers inside her bikini bottoms.

Ryan followed his dad’s trail, kissing his way up Claudia’s body. He sucked on her tits, unable to kiss her lips. Claudia’s lips were already busy keeping James’s cock hard as she guided Ryan’s hard rod into her.

Dan smiled proudly at his girl while his four loved ones looked on in disbelief. Ryan fucked Claudia several times, then yielded to Dan. As he took his turn tasting his wife, Karen’s mouth kept her son’s cock hard. Dan’s cock was the last to fuck Claudia, and their lovers gazed at him, then her mouth alternating on father and son’s cocks.

“I wish we could have recorded my double fucking to watch over and over again.”

“I have already set up our two camcorders, and they are recording us right now.” Dan pointed to the cameras poised to cover different angles.

“I love you, Dan! The things you do for me!” Claudia appreciated him once more.


Dan lay sideways on the bed, his feet flat on the floor. Claudia straddled his thighs and impaled herself on his cock. They commenced a rhythmic fucking; he’d thrust or she’d hump. Karen gave James’s cock several more sucks then rolled a condom over his rigid shaft. She then spread lube over his cock and Claudia’s asshole and couldn’t resist rimming her with a finger.

James moved to the edge of the bed and, stroking his cock, pointed it towards its target. He had to pull her a few inches closer to him and rub his cock up and down her seam. Their all-girl audience adjusted their sitting pose for a better view.

He gripped his cock by the shaft and pressed the head against her puckered hole. It curved under the force, so he had to press harder. Claudia’s hole naturally tried to close. After all, it’s designed for removal, not insertion. She caused her muscles to relax and felt the head try to gain access again.

Her brow wrinkled, and she gasped slightly at the uncomfortable feeling as the snakehead entered her forbidden cavern. James pressed forward, her muscles forming a tight grip around its intruder. Dan stopped fucking her and could feel James’s cock pressing against the thin membrane that separates her pussy from the ass hole.

The flesh surrounding her ass caved and puckered as James worked his tool deeper and deeper. Claudia winced again, sucking in air through clenched teeth, the pressure building inside her intestines. A whimpering moan escaped her lips as her lover commenced a long and steady fucking of her ass.

Claudia was already breathless from the experience. She placed a hand on James’ hip, feeling the force of his thrusts. She looked to Dan, her body now in constant motion from her double fucking. Her face contorted from the force of two hard eight-inch cocks pounding away at her.

“Come on, James, fuck me harder!” She desired.

Allison’s eyes were in constant motion, watching her mom being double penetrated and looking to Ryan, who was stroking his cock to keep it hard. He looked at her, erotically stroking his meat, and she looked away.

“Can’t you two fuck any better than that?” Claudia complained.

“Oh, so you want it fucking rough, do you bitch?” James grunted, slapping her ass several times.

“Yes, yes, pound that fucking cock into my fucking ass!” She demanded.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to give you another bad experience. I’ll stop if you want.”

“Please don’t stop. I know you’re fucking me with passion, not hatred.”

He gripped her hips and thrust as hard as he could. They could all hear the slapping of his loins against her ass. On and on he pounded her, showing no mercy. Dan didn’t have to do anything; Claudia’s steady undulations did all the fucking.

“Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh! That’s fucking better!” She continuously moaned. “Harder James, fuck me so hard your cock comes out my fucking mouth!” The girls looked at Claudia, shocked at her erotic demands. She grunted with every thrust, then motioned Ryan to her side.

Ryan knelt, and she immediately engulfed his hard cock. A third cock and a dozen sucks on his cock were all she needed for her body to convulse in an overwhelming climax. Dan could feel his cock being bathed in her loving cream and continued fucking his love.

Claudia sucked hard and fast, as if Ryan’s tool would be her life’s blood. She’d reel back coughing and gagging from taking him so deep down her throat. She’d try to remain still, and his hands would clutch her head, fucking her mouth. Ryan’s balls would slap her chin with every push.

Claudia’s three holes were being pounded by abandoned lust. Dan, James, and Ryan seem to feed off each other’s vicious fucking of her. Dan continued and was himself amazed at the sexual punishment his wife demanded.

He looked over at Mel, Jenny, and Savon. Their stunned expressions couldn’t believe what she was experiencing. “I know you’re concerned for Claudia, and I appreciate that. I made sure with her before starting that this is how she wanted it.”

“Ugg, ugg, ugg, ugg, ugg,” she grunted as Ryan fucked her mouth deep. Claudia would pull back at the point of almost passing out saliva strings, attaching his cock to her lips. She needed more and choked herself on his cock.

Allison’s face had a blank, sorrowful stare. “What are you doing, Mommy?” She couldn’t believe the punishment she was taking and seemed to want more.

“Ugg, ugg, ugg, ugg...,” she continued, the sounds of cock choking breaths escaping.

“Wow, Mom, I never knew Claudia could be like this!” Savon commented. Mel was spellbound, witnessing the sexual abuse her lover craved.

Claudia’s normally calm demeanour had been replaced with an unquenchable sexual desire. “Come on, James, pound the living shit out of my fucking ass hole!” She laughed at her pun.

“Jesus, Claudia, I’m fucking you as hard and fast as I can!” His skin was slapping hers. Her body doubled over, convulsing in a second explosive climax.

Allison was in no laughing mood and eventually had to turn away, unable to watch any further. The fucking Chuck and Arnie asserted on her during their abduction didn’t seem close to the ravaging she was willfully experiencing now.

Allison had seen enough and quickly left the room. Savon, always concerned for her lover, hurried to comfort her. Jenny remained with Mel, oddly aroused by Claudia’s need to be forcibly taken.

Dan was the first to grunt and shoot his cum skyward, like Old Faithful, into her hungry cavern. Claudia continued fucking his cock, the pressure causing his cum to leak out.

A moment later, James released his animalistic growl as he pumped his load into his condom. “Next time, no condom,” he thought. He slowed his piston-like pumping to a stop. He pulled back, his chest soaked with sweat. The condom bulged white with the fill of his cream. James was about to move, but Claudia held him in place.

Claudia wanted her third prize, and holding her mouth open, she frantically stroked Ryan’s cock. He suddenly stiffened and shot out like a cannon. Several long streamers of cum landed from her left eye across her nose to the corner of her mouth. Re-aimed, his remaining spurts landed on her tongue. She smiled, giving a devilish laugh, then swallowed her reward. Her mouth swallowed his cock whole, down to his balls. She choked herself again, trying to drain every last molecule of cream down her throat.

She turned her attention back to James. He slowly backed out of her ass, and she carefully rolled the condom off his cock. Tilting her head, mouth open, and tongue ready, she emptied his cum down her throat. She smacked her lips together. “I fucking love the taste of a man’s cum!”


Claudia exhaled deeply, trying to regain some of her composure. She smiled at her three fuckers, very satisfied with the results. “That has got to be the best double fucking I’ve ever had in my life! I’ll let you rest for round two. I’ll have to decide who fucks my horny cunt and who I suck off.” She looked at the others, expecting applause, but her smile drained away. Her lovely audience had a far-off stare, as if witnessing the unbelievable.

“Where’s Allison?” She asked, gingerly lifting off Dan’s cock.

“She couldn’t stand watching you being fucked like that. She told me it was worse than when those two men abused you.”

Claudia was about to go to Allison, but Karen pushed her onto her back and attacked her pussy. “That has got to be the hottest fucking sex I’ve ever watched!” She panted, devouring Dan’s cum from her temporally satisfied pussy.

Claudia tilted her head on the mattress, looking at the open door and expecting Allison to return. Karen’s expert nibbles on her pussy and clit drew her attention. Knees bent, she pressed her lover’s face to her cum-soaked hole.

Mel felt stabs of jealousy as she witnessed another woman eating her lover’s pussy. “I bet you don’t love Claudia like I do,” she muttered, looking at Karen.


Claudia motioned for Karen to stop and hurried past her lovers to Allison. In her bedroom, she saw her daughter being consoled in the arms of her lover. Sorrow washed her face, seeing Savon wiping away her daughter’s tears.

“Oh, honey, honey!” She spoke softly as she went to her. Claudia sat on her bed, arms held open, to comfort her daughter. Claudia felt quick relief as Allison accepted her embrace. “You didn’t like watching me, did you?” Her heart sank as she felt her loving daughter stifle a hesitant exhale and wipe away a stray tear.

“At first I did, but then you seemed to go crazy, like some kind of sexual monster.”

“I’ll admit it did hurt a little to begin with, but then my passion and desires took hold. Since my first experience with double penetration, I’ve needed it several times a year. Your dad, James, and Ryan were certainly my best ever!”

“If I made you feel hurt or threatened by what you watched, honey, I deeply, deeply apologize. Yes, I do go nuts enjoying my fucking and usually do a second round of normal fucking and blow jobs then return to my regular self.”

“I was just so worried that you were reliving your torture from Chuck and Arnie.” Allison hugged her.

“I enjoyed my fucking much more because I had three men who cared about me and not two who’d sooner put a bullet in my head.”

“I told Mel it reminded me of our abduction.”

“I’m so sorry. I’ll make sure the next time I’m double penetrated, you’re not with me.”

“But I don’t mind watching your dildo and Daddy fucking your holes. Maybe Mel can wear your strap on and fuck your bum hole while Daddy is in your pussy. I’d like that much better.”

“Now, that’s a good idea! And just maybe you’d like to put the strap on and fuck my ass while Dan fucks me,” she smiled.

“I’d love that, Mommy!” Her optimism is perking up. “I love you, Mom!” She hugged her tight to her breasts.

“And I love you too, honey. Thank you for being my daughter!”

“I love being your daughter.”

“Hey, aren’t I your daughter too?” Savon piped up, witnessing the mother-daughter reunion.

“Yes, you are, honey!” She accepted Savon’s precious hug and kiss.

“Claudia, you should go to Mom. She needs reassurance that you love her. I think she was jealous seeing another man fucking you, them eating your pussy, and another woman eating your pussy.”

“Thank you, honey, I will.” She kissed them both, then went to the bathroom and quickly gargled to freshen her breath.


Claudia went to the kitchen and found Mel holding hands with Dan and talking to the Winslows. Jenny was eyeing Ryan, now knowing what was hidden inside his underwear. She went right up to Mel. “I love you!” She kissed her long and hard. Mel returned her affection, needing to know everything was okay with them.

“I was jealous at first of Dan fucking other women, and I imagine you were too, watching James fuck me. I love you, Melissa, and I am always yours.” Mel was close to tears as she and Claudia hugged.

“Melissa, you are a very lucky woman to have the love of a woman such as Claudia,” Karen offered.

“I think so too.” They hugged and kissed again.

“I guess I got carried away with the best fucking I’d ever received from two men. And to have a young stud’s cock to suck off added to my pleasure. If I upset you as much as I upset my dear Allison, I humbly apologize. Please understand that this won’t be the last time you see two men fucking me or Dan fucking other women. I love you, Mel. I’m in love with you, and as wonderful as all the sex Dan and I enjoy with other people is, it will never replace my love for you, Jenny, and Savon.”

“Thank you, Claudia; I feel a lot better now.” She sighed deeply.

“I just need another fucking and swallowing of cum from James or Ryan. Now, since I have you away from the others, what would you think of James fucking you? Doesn’t he have a nice-sized cock on him? Or perhaps you’d like to try out their son, Ryan. I can tell you personally that he is a good fuck for being only fifteen. Or ... to take your possible fantasy even further, how would you like to have James fuck you while you give young Ryan a nice blow job?”

“Claudia, stop it! You’re going to make my pussy wetter than it already is. Do you think it would be alright with Dan if James or Ryan fucked me?”

“For that, you’ll have to ask him. I already know his answer.” She kissed her lover.

Allison and Savon entered the kitchen, their eyes scanning their youthful bodies. Pouring a drink for her and Savon, they stood close to their moms. Allison sipped her drink, looking over the rim of her glass as she took Savon’s hand in hers. Ryan smiled at her, and his grin grew as she boldly kissed her lover on the lips.

Ryan moved to stand beside Allison, eyeing the cleavage revealed by her sexy bikini top. She lifted Savon’s hand, kissing the top, to further emphasize her love for another female. She turned Savon more toward her, her breasts pressing against each other.


The group shared conversation while having drinks and snacks. Mel had recovered from her initial misgivings about Claudia and now openly held Dan’s hand.

James eyed the sensual silhouette of Melissa, and her presence was always close to Dan’s. “So tell me, Dan, are you and Melissa, you know, lovers?” He said it in his ear.

“Yes, we are.” He emphasized the truth by suddenly kissing her on the lips. Feeling more comfortable, Mel engaged the Winslows in conversation.

Mel couldn’t help looking at Karen’s body, a mixed version of hers and Claudia’s. “I can see that look of love in your eyes. Dan is a very lucky man to have the love of such a desirable woman.” Her compliment and a hand on her face made her heart flutter. “I’ve seen you looking at James, especially his nice cock. You’re curious about what it might be like with him? We enjoy an open marriage, and you’re allowed to fuck my husband,” Karen offered. Mel could feel her face warm as she looked at him talking with Claudia.

“I see you have an eye for James.” Dan asked as Mel took his hand again. “He has a nice-sized cock on him, don’t you think? I bet you’d love to have him fuck you,” Dan kidded her.

She looked at him, shocked, yet with a flutter of erotic interest. “Dan, you’re making me blush.” She hid her head against his shoulder. “Karen just offered me the same opportunity for James to fuck me.”

“Would you like him to fuck you? I know he certainly wouldn’t turn down the offer to be with you.” She looked at Dan, her eyes questioning his teasing-like suggestion. He cupped her soft face in his hands.

“Mel, I love you very much and appreciate that you’ve committed your love to me, but I don’t own you. I want you to always feel safe and secure, and within our relationship, you can have sex with other men or women as my partner. I have no misgivings if you’d like to fuck a guy or be with a woman we know.”

“You’d let me and James fuck?”

“Yes, I would. If I can be so bold as to say, you are my woman now, and I’ll be proud knowing it’s my bed you’ll sleep in at the end of the day.”

“I love you, Dan, and I am your woman!” She hugged him tight to her breasts.

“How do I make a pass at him?”

“What pass? You’ve already seen his hard cock and fucking Claudia. See Claudia and ask her for Viagra. Hand the pill to James and ask him to take it because he’s going to be a very busy man later on. I’m sure he’ll get the hint.”

“And so you will be busy.” She kissed his cheek.

Mel went to Claudia, who smiled at Dan from their conversation. She handed Mel two pills. “Should we give Viagra to Ryan?” She asked.

“Mel, Ryan’s a normal fifteen-year-old boy full of testosterone. He’s a walking hard on,” she joked, watching her go to James.

James smiled, his eyes drinking in her sexual beauty. She looked at him, slightly nervous. She took his right hand in hers. “Here, take this. I’m very certain you’re going to be a busy man tonight.”

He looked at the little blue pill in his hand. “I look forward to it very much,” he smiled, washing it down with a sip of his drink.

“And after the Winslows go home, I’ll need another good fucking from my man.” Mel put the second pill in Dan’s mouth.

Claudia came to them, rubbing their backs. “You were right about what you thought Dan’s answer would be. He says James and I should fuck. May I be bold enough to say that Dan is my man, our man?”

“You may be bold enough. Just imagine the feeling you’ll have as another man fucks you and Dan is there to watch and enjoy it. You’re not cheating on him or me.”


Ryan was in teen boy heaven, engaged in conversation with three bikini-clad blondes. Flanked by Jenny and Allison, he could feel his cock remaining semi-hard. The girls, standing virtually naked beside him, could feel their pussies moistening. A sneaky glance at his crotch revealed a teen cock that would soon be ready for more action.

“You have very sexual parents. Not many boys can say they’ve had a threesome with their dad or mom sucking on his cock,” Jenny said.

“I certainly have loving parents. I’ve got the impression you people also enjoy your own fun. Is that why you’re visiting my sister at home so often?” Ryan looked to Jenny. Her shy smile and reddening face revealed her silent confession.

Allison stood in such a way that Ryan had a clear view of her cleavage. She made sure her left breast would lightly press against his arm.

Savon looked at her two lovers next to Ryan and realized a potential problem. Allison seemed interested in him, but his gaze fell mostly on Jenny’s body. Savon took her lover’s hand in hers. “Ally, you might like Ryan and think of him fucking you, but right now, your love should come from your dad, not him. Allison wrinkled her brow at her odd statement. “I love you; please trust me.” Savon then kissed Allison sensually on the lips.

“Are you three girls very close friends?” Ryan hinted.

“Yes, we are very close friends and sisters.” Savon’s right hand boldly became Allison’s bra cup. “I love my girls and won’t let a boy come between us,” she defended.

“Unless it was in bed,” he smiled. “I may be only fifteen, but I’m not stupid. I’ve seen girlfriends become enemies because a boy likes one girl over the other and they both want him. I’ll be totally honest; I’m drawn towards Jenny over both you and Allison, but Allison seems to like me too.”

“I wouldn’t hesitate for one second to fuck each one of you, but then I’d be really causing your girlfriend problems. I can see you three are very close friends, and I want it to remain that way, mainly because our parents are friends too. I can’t believe I’m saying this, and please forgive my egotistical attitude, but if I can’t fuck all three of you, then I don’t want to fuck any of you. That way, we can still remain friends. Though I certainly wouldn’t turn down three blow jobs from you.”

He looked to Allison and said, “Mom told me what happened to you and Claudia. I certainly don’t want you to not be able to trust me. If I ever have the pleasure of making love with you, I promise you that I’ll be compassionate and you will be the one in charge. That goes for all of you. I take having sex with a girl very personally, and I do not brag to my buddies that I’ve fucked this girl or that one gives a great blow job.”

“Wow, if you are trying to get us three into bed, you sure are saying it the right way,” Jenny praised. “I love my Allison and sister too much to let a boy come between us, unless, as you say, it was in bed,” she smiled. Jenny took her girl’s hands in hers, kissing them both on the lips. “This is one of the reasons why we have sex together, so that boys don’t get in the way.”

“And until I can have all three of you in bed at once, it’ll be, look, but don’t touch,” Ryan reassured them.

“But it’ll be hard not to let you touch us!” Jenny teased him with a caress of his cock and his hand on her tit. Ryan’s heart pumped quicker as he went to join his parents. “Now how the hell can the three of us get him into bed and not be jealous of each other?”

“We’ll have to remember that having sex with Ryan is our fun time and not the way to fall in love with him. If we can agree to share his cock, then our friendship will survive,” Savon offered.


“I see you’re making friends with the girls. Want to fuck any of them?” Karen asked her son.

“Yes, all three,” he said, looking at them talking.

“Aren’t you the horny young stud! Your dad would be proud of you!” She kissed his cheek.

“I like Jenny, but Allison seems to like me. I remembered what you told me before about girls, and it worked. I’ve kept their friendship intact without me getting in the way, and I’ve set up the possibility of fucking all three at once or more likely getting a blow job from them.”

“Well said, you are my son!” She brushed her hand over his crotch. “If you need help fucking them, I’m sure your dad would gladly offer his hard cock.”

“I think I can handle them myself if I do it the right way. I actually said to them, if I couldn’t fuck all three, then I didn’t want to fuck any of them.”

“That certainly was egotistical of you, but also smart. I know Jenny and Emma are after-school lovers, and in case you didn’t know, Allison will be going to the same school as you and Emma in September. So any problems you were to cause now would only escalate come September.”


“Okay, my boys, you’ve had enough time to rest. Now it’s on to round two. James, if you or Ryan want to fuck my pussy, then you’ll have to use a condom. Dan and I are trying to have another baby soon, or I’ll gladly give you a blow job and swallow your cum,” Claudia smiled to Allison about the baby news. “I don’t mind you fucking me without one, but I need a condom on for cumming.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.