Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“I have to ask you this. Claudia told me about your marriage lifestyle and her condition. You’re okay with other men fucking her?”

“Yes, I am. At first, I was a little jealous of other men fucking her or her giving them blow jobs. I guess that’s natural. It was awkward to hear other men making her cum and see her swallowing their cum after a blow job. Now I feel proud of her because she’s mine, and after all our loving, it’s our bed she sleeps in.”

“She basically said the same thing to me.”

“I love her intensely, and there are only two other women who I can say that I love as much as Claudia. Brooke Jennings is one.”

“You mean, Brooke Jennings, the fashion model? You know her?”

“I’ve known her for several years. We went together for a number of months, but our work schedules€”mainly hers€”kept us apart so often. We realized a relationship or possible marriage wouldn’t work, but we’re still very close friends, in and out of bed. She was one of the women who helped me look for Claudia. You’ll get to meet her. She and Kyle Jameson are a couple now and are looking to buy a hobby farm or ranch in the area. They are going to live together.”

“You mean Kyle Jameson, the well-known actor?”

“Yes, he and I have become good friends. He gave me the use of his private jet to fly Brooke and Claudia’s two girlfriends from New York here to help look for her. He was even willing to give me a million dollars to help pay Claudia’s ransom.”

“Wow, you sure know a few celebrities! I’m very impressed!”

“You don’t have to be impressed. Take away all the glitz and glamour, and they’re two ordinary people that are our good friends.”

“And who is the second woman you love?”

“I’m only starting to love her, but if she’ll let me into her life, I’ll have three beautiful loves.”

“She will be a very fortunate woman to have your love.” She hoped it would be her.

“Yes, you will be.”

Mel stopped and said, “Me, you’re talking about falling in love with me?”

“Yes, I am. I wasn’t kidding when I said it before.”

“Oh Dan, thank you, thank you so much! I know it’s only been only hours but it seems so much longer. I’ve seen you around Claudia and the kids, and I love how loving you are! I’m not going to try to make up with my ex-husband. I’m telling Tom, ‘Go fuck yourself and keep his slut!’”

“You won’t see me stopping you! Melissa, you are an incredibly beautiful, sensual, and intelligent woman that I want, Claudia and I want to have in our lives. I imagine you’ve had to work twice as hard to prove how gifted you are in your profession and that your good looks didn’t get you your promotions. There is a very intelligent woman behind all that beauty.”

“Finally, I have a man who understands me and who’ll love me for just being myself! If you’re trying to win my love, you’re doing a very good job!” Mel embraced him tightly, his hand slipping inside her top and the other pulling up her skirt.

“What’s it like when Claudia shows her tits and pussy?”

“To us, it’s very exciting. After we’re done, we go home and fuck our brains out talking about the guys who saw her pussy and tits.”

“Have you ever picked up a guy from here to take home to fuck her?”

“No, we haven’t and probably won’t.”

“What about a lesbian or bisexual woman interested in Claudia?”

“We haven’t had that pleasure yet. Claudia would tell her that any sex with her would also involve me fucking the woman. But we have had threesomes with different women.”

“Do any men stop and talk with you both while she’s showing her pussy to them?”

“Yes. We get guys and couples that know we come here to show off Claudia. They’ll stay around a while to see if we show up. Some will walk by, go to the end, turn around to walk past again, and repeat it a few more times to see her pussy and tits.

“If it’s a guy she likes, she’ll put a hand high up on her leg, fingers close to her pussy and rub her leg. Sometimes she prefers me to rub her leg just inches from her pussy while we talk to him or the couple. I’m surprised no one has called the police on us.”

She felt his crotch. “So it does feel hard. Fuck, Dan, I’m getting so turned on already too! Does Claudia ever finger her pussy for a guy to watch?”

“Yes, she does.”

“Wow! Have you ever let a guy sit beside Claudia and finger her pussy?

“There was this one teenager she liked who was one of our regular walkers. We let him sit beside her and finger her pussy, and she jerked him off into his pants. She probably would have given him a blow job if she could have gotten away with it. He brought a few of his friends by one time hoping for a gang bang with Claudia, but we wouldn’t, so he doesn’t come around anymore.”

“There is this one gentleman, seventy-two years old, he said. His name is Stewart, and he’s from England. He has quite the accent and was very polite when he saw Claudia flashing her pussy at him. He’s the only one now allowed to sit beside her while I finger her pussy. Of course, all this sexy stuff gives me a raging hard on and we have fucked right here or she’s given me a blow job.”

“Wow! Do you want me to do any of the same sexy stuff for you?”

“That is completely up to you. Whatever you feel comfortable doing. If you like a guy and want him to see you finger your pussy, then you’re a woman and know how to show a guy you’re interested.”

“I’d feel braver with you beside me.”

“Two rules for sure: you never do this alone and never in front of children. Claudia or I, or both, must be with you. We don’t want any crazy guys hurting you. We’ve already experienced that once.”

“I do have a few fantasies you could help me make a reality.”

“Such as?”

“I’d like to go dancing with my man, namely you, and have you seduce me on the dance floor and fuck me right at our table. Then you asked me to give you a blow job.”

“Hmm, that sounds very erotic. I could take you to the Diplomat Club. We’re members there. There’s a dance club inside where we can easily fuck.”

“Wow, the Diplomat Club. I’ve heard stories about that place.”

“Or we can find a sexy dance club where we could likely get away with fucking.”

“I like them; either one sounds very erotic to me. I’d like us to get caught fucking outside or me giving you a blow job.”

“We could do that now before we go home, whichever you like.”

“I’d like you to finger my pussy at the movies and make me cum.”

Dan laughed, “I did that with Claudia on our first date.” She joined his laughter. “I’ll definitely do that with you.”

“And we’re doing some of my others right now. I’ll think of some more that we can do.”

“Was having sex with a woman one of them?”

“Yes, now it is.” Her face turned crimson.

“I thought Claudia would have had you in bed by now,” Dan teased.

“Maybe she wanted me to be comfortable with you first.”

“Are you comfortable being with me?”

“Very! Who would have thought a sleepover with our daughters and their love for each other would bring us together?”

“You know Claudia is going to make love with you before you go home.”

“I know. I’m already nervous, yet also excited about bringing the fantasy of sharing my pussy with another woman to reality.”

“I’ll enjoy watching you together.”

“This might seem hypocritical, since I divorced Tom for cheating on me. A fantasy of mine is my man watching and approving of another man fucking me.”

“I would gladly help your fantasies come true.”


“Okay, ready to start?”

She exhaled deeply. “Ready! My pussy is already so fucking wet!” She uncrossed her legs, and he quickly felt her moisture. He spread her excited juices over her mound, giving her pussy a shiny glow. She then recrossed her slim, sexy legs.

“Adjust the opening of your top so the nipples almost show.” She did so, letting him see her. “Fuck, you’re so beautiful! Now you can pick out a guy, and as he gets closer, uncross your legs and spread them. He’ll obviously look at you and see your bare pussy. Don’t be afraid to say hello to get his attention and look at his eyes, okay?”

“Okay. I’m nervous, yet so fucking excited!”

They watched a guy approach from their right. Mel was nervous, so Dan gently touched her left leg, easing it off her right. Both feet on the ground and legs spread, her excited pussy was in plain view.

“Hi there, nice evening for a walk,” Dan commented.

“Hi,” she added. The guy looked her over, his eyes growing wider as her bare pussy came into view. He passed by and looked back. Mel returned the glance with a smile.

“He saw my bare pussy! I’m so fucking excited, Dan!” She whispered, recrossing her slender legs.

“You can also work your tits into the act. Lean over as if to adjust your sandal. Does your nipple show?”

“No, but I can make it show.” She unfastened another button on her top and leaned to her shoe. Her right nipple slipped into view.

“Try it again, and if your nipple shows, then next time, lean over to your shoe to make your nipple show and let it stay in view, but spread your legs so your pussy shows too.”

“Here comes a guy walking his dog.” At the right time, she uncrossed her legs, her pussy now on display. “Hello, nice dog,” she smiled to get his attention. The small dog, sensing Mel’s aroma, pulled towards her. The guy used his dog as an opportunity to get closer to this sexy woman on the bench.

His grin told Mel that he sees her pussy and likes it. The dog came to her, placing its front paws on the edge of the seat. She looked up into the guy’s eyes and could tell he was staring at her bare pussy. “Nice dog, what kind is it?” She scratched it behind the ear.

“It’s a poodle. My wife is allergic to dogs that shed,” he said, eyes locked on her bare quiff. The dog smelled her heated scent and tried to sniff her. Mel gently kept it away. She leaned more to pet its body, and her right nipple slipped out. She felt the give of the material and continued talking to the guy with her nipple showing.

Dan smiled at him as he watched their stranger drink in her sexual beauty. “I had better go; my wife is coming,” he regretted.

“I know you were looking at my bare pussy. I don’t mind if she looks too. Bring her by next time around,” she bravely suggested.

They watched him walk and take the hand of a slim brunette. “So, how was I?”

“Absolutely, fucking perfect! Claudia would be so proud of you; I sure am!” She leaned in, her legs spreading further, and gave him a long, passionate kiss. She moaned softly as his hand rested dangerously close to her pussy.

“You’re making me love you! I need you to fuck me!” She desired him, her lips still on his. “I’m so fucking excited and turned on! I’m definitely falling in love with you!”


“I know the guy that’s approaching us. His name is Steve, a neighbour a few doors down.”

“Do you still want me to show him my pussy?”

“Yes. He usually stops to talk to Claudia and me and takes his time looking at her sweet-looking pussy.”

Steve knew Dan and Claudia would likely be in the park, and he smiled seeing Dan seated with his blonde wife. As he strolled closer, he realized the beautiful, sexy-looking woman holding his hand wasn’t Claudia.

Mel smiled and uncrossed her legs.

“Hi Steve, how’s it going?” Dan asked, offering his hand.

“Hi Dan.” They shook hands, but his eyes were on the unknown woman’s bare pussy.

“Umm, I don’t mean to get personal and be nosey, but this beautiful woman with you definitely isn’t Claudia.”

“You’re very observant; this is Melissa.”

“Hello Steve,” she smiled, offering her hand and making sure her pussy was in his view.

“Melissa is our girlfriend. You can relax, Steve; Claudia knows we’re out together for a walk. Sorry if we disappointed you and you don’t have Claudia’s pussy to look at. But as you’ve already seen, my Melissa’s pussy is just as beautiful.”

“Yes, it is a very good-looking pussy!” He grinned at its moistened lips.

Mel’s eyes remained wide open as Steve casually talked to them and gazed at her bare quiff. She could feel it growing wetter by the minute. She continued to hold Dan’s hand and boldly slipped her right nipple into view. He raised his eyebrows in appreciation. Her right hand went to her inner thigh, her fingertips pointing to her pussy.

Ever so slowly, her hand moved closer to her damp slit. She looked at Steve as if in a trance, her fingers touching her lips. She had to; she needed to, and two fingers slipped inside her. Mel had to stifle a moan as she sensually stroked herself. People continued to walk past; she didn’t care if they saw her fingering her pussy.

Steve looked at her busy hands and said, “I appreciate what you’re doing. It looks very beautiful.”

“Thank you.” His kind words eased her nerves, and she fingered her pussy with more passion. Her erotic desire finally consumed her. “Would you ... umm ... like to ... uhh?” She took his hand, urging him to sit beside her. She placed his hand high on her inner leg. Steve didn’t need an invitation, and two fingers slid into her moist well. His touch was instant, and her whole body jolted.

Dan leaned toward her. He could hear her excited breaths panting out. “You are unbelievable! I’m definitely getting hard now! Do his fingers feel good inside your pussy?” He whispered in his ear. She nodded yes, tightening her grip on his right hand.

Her body jolted again. “Tell him.”

“That feels so fucking good!” She looked at Dan. “Keep fingering my pussy, Steve!” Her eyes were so full of lust, and she kissed Dan hard. She touched her forehead to his, exhaling hot breaths into his nostrils.

“I’m so fucking turned on for you, Dan; you are so incredibly good to me! This wasn’t one of my fantasies, but we sure created one!”

Steve looked at his watch and said, “I sure wish I could stay longer, but I must go. Thank you, Melissa; I enjoyed fingering your pussy very much.” He smiled, then licked his fingertips.

“You’re welcome. It certainly was my pleasure.”

“Will I get to witness this pleasure again soon?”

“I’m sure Dan will take me and Claudia for a nice walk very soon,” she predicted.

“Tell Claudia that we miss seeing her on TV and hope she’s healing very well.”

“I’ll tell her, Steve. Thank you.” They said goodbye to him as he left.


“Oh fuck, Dan! I’m so fucking turned on and horny for you!” She guided his hand to replace Steve’s.

“You did great for your first time. You see, passion overruled any guilt you might have felt. You don’t have to feel bad; I enjoyed it very much!”

“Thank you,” she sighed and kissed him. “Can we walk around one lap? I need to catch my breath!”

“Of course we can.” They stood and began to stroll. Mel received plenty of stares in her skimpy clothes. Dan’s right hand slid down under the hem and caressed her bare ass cheek.

“Your hand feels nice on my ass while we walk.” He kept it there the whole time.

“It’s getting a little darker. Let one of your nipples show now.” She slipped the right one into view. They returned to the same bench, where she showed several more people her pussy.

Dan gave a quiet laugh. “You see the blonde-haired couple approaching us?”

“Yes, I do. She’s wearing a low top and short skirt the same as mine.”

“That couple is James and Karen Winslow. They are a very sexual husband and wife and are both bisexual. Claudia and I have swapped partners with them before.”

“Wow, you had a foursome?”

“Yes, we did.”

“She’s a very sexy-looking woman.”

“And seeing James, how does he look to you?” She hesitated. “If you see a guy you think is handsome, you can say so; I don’t mind. If I appreciate the beauty of a woman, that doesn’t mean I want to fuck her.”

“He does look handsome,” she smiled.

“Be careful about your pussy, they’ll both want a piece of you!” He joked. “James is Claudia’s best fucker other than me, of course.”

“Except for you, I have no doubt.”

“Claudia said she feels healed enough to try her double penetration with James and me or with their son, Ryan.”

She’s fucked him and his son?”

“Yes, and I’ve fucked her and their twin daughter, Emma.”


“Well, hello strangers. Come to see how the lower snack bracket lives?” Dan joked about the Winslow family’s richer neighbourhood.

Karen smiled at him. “We like to check up on our favourite people who live in the slums.” As they approached, Dan touched Mel’s left knee, and she obediently uncrossed her legs.

Dan stood, accepting James’s hand, then kissed Karen on the cheek. “Don’t you look like your usual, sexy self?” He smiled at her non-existent top and skirt.

“You know that I always dress extra slutty for my special men,” she said, returning his kiss. “And who is this gorgeous, sexy-looking woman who is dressed just like me?” She sat close to Mel. “I called Claudia to see if you and she were going for your sexy walk, and we were going to meet you here for some sexy fun. She said you were out walking with your girlfriend, but she failed to mention how stunningly beautiful your girlfriend is!” Karen and James both drank in her beauty.

“I see we have one thing in common already. We both like to show our tits and pussy in public.”

Any man would be slapped for her obvious leering at this sexy woman. Karen hiked up her skirt the few inches needed and boldly showed them her bare pussy. Mel couldn’t help looking at her bald mound.

“James and Karen Winslow, this is our girlfriend, Melissa Sutherland.”

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you both. Please call me Mel.” She smiled, looking from James to Karen and offering her soft hand. As if already well trained, her right nipple made an appearance.

“Did Claudia mention to you that she wants to fix her condition with a double penetration fuck from you and me or with Ryan?”

“Yes, she did; Wednesday evening is already set up,” James confirmed.


“So, Mel, I can see that Dan is introducing you to their sexy fun of flashing your tits and bare pussy in public. I do it all the time for James and my few favourite men. Next to James, Dan is my second best fuck, and there isn’t very much difference between them. Are you having fun?”

“Am I ever! I’m so excited and turned on letting men see my pussy.” James moved to the edge of the seat so he could see more of Mel as she continued to hold Dan’s hand.

Karen looked closer at her pussy. “Yes, I can see how excited you are. Your pussy looks so sensual, glistening with creamy juice.” Mel’s face reddened.

“You should have two more buttons undone on your top to show your titties better.” Karen boldly unfastened the two buttons and spread the opening to reveal a deeper cleavage. “James, doesn’t Mel have wonderful-looking tits?” She asked her husband, revealing Mel’s full right tit.

“Yes, she does. Very nice tits.”

“I love your long blonde hair, very beautiful.” She feathered multiple strands through her right fingers. “And your figure is, my fuck, so fantastic!”

Mel could feel her cheeks warming to Karen’s compliments. As Dan and James talked, Karen pumped Mel for information. Who was this beauty that had suddenly become very friendly with Dan and Claudia?

“So how do you know Dan and Claudia?” She began.

“Our daughters are best friends.”

“A daughter? Dan, you never told us you and Claudia have a daughter. Is she blonde and beautiful just like her?”

“Yes, she’s very beautiful.”

“How old is she?”

“Allison is the same age as my Savon, fourteen,” Mel offered.

“Daniel, you’ve been holding out on us having a nice teenage daughter!” She already wondered if Dan was fucking her. “I’ll find out soon enough,” she thought.

“Are you married?” Karen asked.

“I’ve been divorced for six months.”

“Are you and Dan lovers?” Karen wasn’t afraid to ask.

“Yes, we are!” She smiled proudly.

“Isn’t he a great fucker? Mel, he’s one of those really good guys that don’t come along very often. Don’t you let this one get away from you?”

“Yes, he is a great fuck and eats a fantastic pussy too. I won’t let him get away. I plan on keeping him for a long, long time!” She kissed the back of his hand, which showed the white strip on her finger where her wedding rings used to be.


“How did you and James meet Dan and Claudia?” Karen shifted her seat, unfolding her crossed legs. Her pussy was now in plain view, along with Mel’s. Now those walking by had two bare pussies to view.

“During her TV station’s auction, she offered a date with her to the man with the highest donation and Dan to the highest bidding woman. Needless to say, I made sure James and I won.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.