Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 42

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Wow, Mr. and Mrs. Davenport, you sure know how to put on a great spread!” Savon complimented the array of food, drinks, and vegetable snacks.

“Thank you. Savon, I think you can drop the Mr. and Mrs. and call us Dan and Claudia,” she offered.

“Thank you; I’d like that. It makes me feel more like a grownup,” she smiled.

“You certainly look like a grownup,” Claudia smiled at the slim teen body she has loved.

“Savon, honey, can I talk to you a moment?” Mel took her daughter aside, stooping to one knee.

“What is it, Mommy?” She fingered her mom’s golden hair, as she always does.

“You encouraged me to wear my sexy bikini for Dan so he could see my body and appreciate me, and I definitely know he does. So why do you want him to see so much of my body? I’m almost naked for him.”

“I love you, Mommy, and I want to see you happy. I know you’re lonely without Daddy around, and I’ve seen you, well, doing things in bed to make yourself feel good.”

“Like what?”

“As I said before, I saw you using a dildo on your pussy and making yourself cum. I thought that maybe Mr., I mean, Dan could give you what you need.”

“And what is it I need?”

“You need a man who appreciates and loves you. Mommy, you need sex, a good fucking, and Dan is the one to give it to you.”

Mel had to stifle her smirking. “You want Dan to fuck me?”

“Yes, I do, Mommy, please. You are a very beautiful, sexy woman who needs a good man, and I know Dan is the one for you.”

“So you’d be okay with another man fucking me instead of your dad?”

“Yes, Mommy, but the only one I want to see fucking you is Dan.”

She had to laugh, saying, “I can’t believe my fourteen-year-old daughter is setting me up for a fucking from another man.”

“I’m sure Dan will be good to you. Ally and I have talked, you know, girl talk, and she’s seen her mom and dad fucking and said how beautiful and tender it is.”

“Okay, you’ve convinced me. Now I have a question for you. Are you and your sister having sex? I want you to be honest with me, Savon. I promise I won’t be mad.”

“Yes, we are, Mommy, but you have understood that we love each other. Jenny says she can depend on me to eat her pussy and make her cum, and I like the taste of her juices too. She says I’m not a boy who’ll fuck her and then brag about it to all his buddies. She eats my pussy and makes me cum, and I really enjoy it. Please don’t make us stop.”

“I won’t.” She hugged her.

Mel waved over Claudia and Allison and said, “I think it’s time for you two young ladies to be honest with your moms. We want to know: are you and Allison having sex too?”

Savon took Allison’s hand in hers. “Mommy knows I’m having sex with my sister, Jenny. Yes, Mom, Ally, and I are having sex; we’re lovers. Please, it looks and feels so beautiful when we make each other cum. We love each other.”

“Are you two ashamed of having sex together?” Claudia inserted.

“No, of course we’re not, Mom! It’s just not something fourteen-year-old girls do together, I imagine. Some might kiss, feel a tit, or maybe finger the other’s pussy, but we eat the other’s pussy and love the taste of our cums. And we don’t have to worry about boys, like Jenny said.”

“But you do like boys, don’t you?”

“In what way?”

“Having sex with them?”

“Boys can be mean and want to do things we don’t like,” Savon said.

“And Mom and I know how horribly mean two men were to us,” Allison remembered.

“The first new rule is that, as your mothers, we understand your love for each other, and you no longer have to hide your feelings from us. No more locked doors or having to sneak off to have your time together. You can have your sex in front of us. We might like to watch two young lovers in action,” Claudia started.

“And Savon, I want you to experience the love, beauty, and passion of good sex. I’m allowing you and Dan to fuck.”

Savon’s eyes grew wide. “Really? I can have sex with Dan and not have to hide either? Oh, thank you, Mommy, and thank you, Claudia!” She hugged them both.

“Allison, honey, I know you’ve seen Daddy and me fucking, so I’m also allowing you and Dad to fuck. And since you like eating pussy, then you won’t mind if your mom shows you and teaches you how to love a woman and how to please a man.”

“You and Mom are going to eat our pussies too?” Allison shrieked.

“Yes, we are. Melissa and I are going to be lovers just like you two are.”

“Girls, we are telling you both that Dan is the only man, boy, or male to fuck you, and you never tell anyone else, understood?”

“And we can both give him blow jobs and he can eat our pussies?” Allison added.

“Yes, you can. I know Dan will love you with passion and tenderness,” Claudia said.

Both girls gripped hands in support, saying, “We understand, Mommies! Now we can make love, and Dan can fuck us in the open!”

“When we go out in public, you can hold hands; even then, people will look at you. In China, it’s natural for girls to hold hands, and that doesn’t mean they’re always lesbians,” Claudia stated.

“And a little kiss on the cheek or lips as a thank you is okay, but try not to tongue kiss. Of course, watching two horny teenage girls kiss like that would be quite a turn-on,” Mel admitted.

“Claudia, Dan, and Ally are going to take me rollerblading soon, and we girls are going to show off our tits and bare pussies to people,” Savon revealed.

“We like to show off for Dan. You are definitely welcome to join us. I think Mel and Savon will become an extended part of our family,” Claudia smiled, hugging both girls to her breasts.

“Who knows, maybe I won’t want Tom back after all?” Mel smiled.

“Mom, what about Jenny? I’m sure she’ll find out about all our new sex.”

“She will because she’s also going to be allowed to let Dan fuck her, and she can also join you girls in having sex.”

“Wow, are we ever going to be one sexy family!” Allison expressed.

“Can we go and show Daddy that we can love in the open?”

“Let’s tease him a little and let him find out slowly,” Claudia smiled, tapping them both on the ass.

Claudia and Mel draped an arm around each other’s waists. “I sure hope we know what we’re doing,” Mel pondered.

“At least we can have some control over our daughters’ sexual lives, and for the better.” Claudia turned to Mel and boldly kissed her on the lips.


“What the heck was all that girl talk about?” Dan kidded, as Allison and Savon sat across from him.

“It was just some good, sexy girl talk between friends,” Allison snickered to her lover. Holding hands with more confidence, they scooted closer. “Dad, Savon’s mom knows about us and the sex we have. We’re going to show you too, so pretend you don’t know we’re lovers.”

“Okay, I always enjoy watching my two little girls together.” Dan looked forward to Claudia and Mel joining him. “You four sure had something to talk about.”

“Just having some sexy girl talk,” Claudia smiled at the young lovers.

Claudia and Mel sat on either side of Dan, cuddling close to him. Sandwiches were passed around with Mel purposely leaning and touching Dan. He certainly didn’t mind the closeness of this beauty by his side.

Claudia had her right hand resting high on his left leg and slowly rubbed it. Even that motion caused his cock to gradually wake from its slumber. Mel let her hand rest on his kneecap. He looked down at her hand, a white band of skin that used to be hidden by her wedding rings. She smiled at him, not saying a word.

Allison and Savon were giggling and holding hands under the table. “What’s so funny with you two girls?” He smiled.

“You’ll find out soon, Daddy!”

Allison looked to Claudia, who nodded. She brought Savon’s hand up and rested them, interlocked, on the tabletop.


“You know, Daddy, Savon, and I love each other very much.”

“Yes, I know that. You are two very special and close friends,” he agreed.

“You don’t mind if we show our love for each other?”

“Uh, I guess not. Are you sure you want to?” He pretended to fear them being scolded by Mel and pretended he didn’t know about their love.

Allison turned to face Savon. She smiled shyly, and a hand caressed her soft-skinned face. She leaned in and gave her the lightest of kisses. Another kiss followed, and then another. Her left hand moved to rest on Savon’s right breast. She returned the pleasure.

Alison’s tongue parted Savon’s lips, and they shared this thrill in front of their parents. A soft moan escaped from them both. Dan looked at Melissa, who stared in pretended disbelief.

“I can explain,” Dan started, looking to Mel. “You see, Allison and Savon are more than just close friends. They’re also young lovers. Claudia and I know they’re having sex, and we encourage it. They are two young women who are showing their love for one another by having sex. I apologize if you are offended.”

“It’s about time you two came out of the closet, so to speak,” she replied.

“What?” He wrinkled his brow. “You’re okay with our daughters being lovers and having sex?” He asked, taking a drink.

“Of course I am. Why shouldn’t I be? I just hope they’ll like fucking as much as eating pussy.” Dan started to choke on his mouthful of pop. He coughed to clear his throat, and Mel patted him on the back.

“I thought for sure you’d be mad as hell at Savon and at them,” he guessed. Claudia’s hand moved up to caress his cock.

“I look at our girls kissing and feeling a breast, and I’m thankful they aren’t wandering around town getting into bad trouble with the wrong boys.”

Dan’s eyes grew wide as Allison untied Savon’s top and took it off. Her young, firm, creamy breasts circled her hardened nipples. Savon returned the favour, and Dan looked from two beautiful pairs of young tits to Mel.

Mel looked to Dan and said, “There are a lot of things I approve of, starting with you.” Her hand went to join Claudia’s on his cock. A rubber band couldn’t snap as fast as his cock sprang to life.

“Mmm,” her voice pitched like a rollercoaster. “Your cock is growing very quickly. You must like watching girls having sex, no matter what their ages.”

“I do.”

Claudia let go of his cock, with Mel taking control of his stiff rod. “Don’t our daughters look so beautiful?” She looked at them. Now their hands were fondling a bare tit as they kissed passionately. “Who can deny such pure, innocent love?”

Melissa could feel her heart pounding like the thundering approach of a freight train. This was out of character for her to act so boldly, yet she was enjoying the new thrill. “Are we going to let our young daughters show us about love and sex, or are we going to be the teachers?”

“Melissa is all yours to love,” Claudia whispered to his ear, then kissed his bare shoulder.

“Aren’t I lucky to have two beautiful women to make love with?”

Dan and Mel both adjusted their sitting posture, moving closer and embracing. His hand went to her lower stomach, and she reacted to the sensitive touch. His eyes darted over her flawless face. Green eyes, manicured eyebrows, a cute nose, and full lips. Her hair was long and matted, a mixture of dried and damp, yet it still looked so sensual.

Mel released his cock from her grasp, only to cup his face in her hands. Her eyes took in his handsomeness, and she could no longer resist; she was his if he wanted her.

She leaned in and kissed him hard, her breathing already coming quickly from adrenaline-fed anticipation. He kissed her back, his tongue eagerly accepted by her yearning mouth. Passion was taking hold of her senses, and for now, she wasn’t a mother but a beautiful woman long denied a man’s desire to love and desire her.

Their heads tilted sideways, as if that would increase the pleasure of their kisses. “Give her a good fucking, my love. She needs it from only you!” Claudia enticed him with her voice.

“Come on, Mommy, show me what good fucking is really like!” Savon encouraged.

“I will, honey!” Mel leaned her forehead against his, trying to regain her rapid breathing.

Claudia turned his head, stealing a kiss. “Make her yours and ours; make her feel so loved, and you’ll have another never-ending partner for life!”

Dan turned his head toward Mel. The lustful glaze in her eyes was unbelievable. Her chest rose and fell, making her breaths difficult to control. He stood, his cock pointing straight out despite being still imprisoned in his swimsuit. He took her hand, and she followed the few steps to the lounge chair. He placed the double pad on the ceramic tile floor. A firm surface would make their fuck more enjoyable.

He embraced her, gauging her emotions, and asked, “Are you okay?”

Her arms around his neck, her breasts pressing lightly against his chest, she vibrated a little. “I’m a little nervous. I’ve never been with another man since I was married. And then to have Savon watch me fuck someone different feels awkward.”

“I understand,” he said, cupping her beautiful face. “Look at me, Melissa. We have family watching us have a beautiful fuck, but right now, in this instant, it’s just you and me.”

“Will you love me, Dan?” She desired him, her eyes darting over his handsome face.

“Yes, I will, as long as you like, a day, a week, months, even years.”

“What if I want you to love me for the rest of my life? Can you accept me into your life so quickly?”

“Who could imagine the beautiful and sensual love our daughters share could start a love life between you, me, and Claudia? Any man that you choose to give your heart to would be the envy of so many men. I’m so incredibly fortunate that you have chosen me to love, and I will love you in return.”

He kissed her lightly, his hands slipping her bikini straps from her shoulders. She pulled back slightly, pulling it over her head, letting it fall to the floor.

Mel almost covered her tits but thought, No, this is for me, for me and Dan. She stood straight for him to admire. She had medium-sized breasts, maybe a full 34C if he were to guess her bra size.

The darker skin surrounding her nipples was wrinkling, and she was reacting to her nipples growing hard with excitement. She did the rest, slipping her bikini bottoms off her hips and down her long, slender legs.

Dan didn’t drool like a young teen boy seeing his first naked woman; he appreciated her well-proportioned figure. She looked remarkably fit for bearing two children and fabulous for approaching forty, he figured. Her bushy, darker blonde pussy hairs framed her matted triangle.

He laid her on the pad and kissed his way from her full lips to her breasts, following the slope of her stomach to her pussy. The curly, wiry hairs tickled his nose. He inhaled the hint of an exciting aroma and knew he had to taste her.

The broadside of his tongue repeatedly swept from opening to clit. Her body betrayed her passion as she jolted from his tongue. “Mmm,” she approved. Fingers and tongue tips alternated in her hole, massaging her button. She began to move her tiny ass in imaginary circles, wanting him more.

“Fuck me, Dan!” She desired. Slow to react to her desires, she gently pulled his hair. “I need you to fuck me!” She repeated. Savon looked at her mom, seeing the woman in her coming to life.

“Dan, give my mom a good fucking! She needs a good man to love her and keep her happy.” They both giggled at her blunt request.

Mel’s eyes sparkled with growing lust and love as she stroked his hard cock up and down her pussy. The purple hood separated her lips and sank into its new lover. She kissed him, hugging him close to her breasts as he established a good fucking rhythm.

Savon and Allison stood beside them, cuddling and sharing kisses and a gentle caress of a tit. Mel bent her knees, taking Dan’s stiff rod even deeper. She moaned again as the odd thrust pressed on her clit. Their breathing increased, and more kisses were shared.

“Mmm, I love watching Dan fuck other women!” Claudia openly confessed to the girls.

His hands smoothed over her soft skin, giving her goosebumps. Mel’s eyes were half-closed, her body movements steadily increasing as did his. Minutes later, her eyes grew wide. “Uhhh, uhhhh, mmm, uhhhh, uhh!” She sensually announced. She couldn’t resist a shy giggle. “Wow, now that’s what I call a good, strong cum! I’ve never cum that fast. You must have a special effect on me.”

“Fuck, do you ever sound incredible when you cum!” He complimented. Mel hid her head in his shoulder as she blushed like a young teen experiencing her first lover.

“Thank you,” she said, staying red-faced.

“You do sound very nice, Mommy,” Savon agreed.

“A cum always feels stronger when another person gives it to you. It sure beats using my dildo.”


Dan resumed fucking his beautiful Melissa. Her climax didn’t slow her down, as she urged him on with erotic teasing and rubbed his ass. On and on he continued, his cock bottoming out with each thrust.

“Come on, Dan, fuck my mom. She needs a good fucking from you! Fuck her and make her your wife too!” Savon chirped. Her eyes widened, and she giggled, covering her mouth at what she’d boldly stated.

“You heard the little lady. Savon wants me to be yours, your wife!” She smiled, her tits flattening against his chest. She hugged him tightly, kissing him hard. Dan increased his pace, pumping her pussy like a steadily driven engine.

“You may not want to get involved in another relationship.”

“I’ve been on several disappointing dates since my divorce. I wasn’t looking to find another man, but I’m open to offers. I can be very good in many ways to the man who is good to me and loves me.”

“Mel, I’ll make sure that Dan is a very good man to you, in and out of bed,” Claudia said, rubbing his ass.

He paused only to venture down to sample her moistened pussy. He returned to loving Mel, and she kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. Soon, with his eyes half-closed, he paused his breath. “Rah, rahhh, uhhh, umph, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted his cum into her.

“Mmm, you sound so manly when you cum! That’s it, my love, fill me up!” She cooed, kissing him passionately. Dan continued fucking his new lover until his cock slipped out.

“Now comes the good part!” Claudia anticipated. Dan kissed her, then left soft traces of his lips around her nipples, down her stomach, and into her pussy. His cream was leaking out of her contented love hole.

“Oh, my, fuck!” She exclaimed. “He’s eating his cum from my pussy after he just fucked me!” Mel had to watch and witness a man doing this to her for the first time. He scooped up swipes and bathed her nipples with his cream.

He fondled her tits as she felt his tongue licking and exploring her cum-filled pussy. Soon, the erotic sight was too much for her, and she unleashed her second climax. Her tiny ass jerked and bucked as the intensity matched her first cum. The sudden flow of more cream increased his desire, and he consumed her erotic-tasting pussy.

Moments later, Dan was exhausted and rolled to her side. “Wow, I don’t mind admitting that was my best fuck ever!” She complimented him, hugging him.

Claudia lay on her other side, her breast lightly touching Mel’s. “Is my Dan now your lover?”

“Yes, he is! I may want to keep him for a long time, and hopefully, you’ll share him with me.”

“I will share him with you and about a dozen other women who love him for fucking them. You do know that along with him becoming your lover, we also become lovers,” she said, a hand caressing her breast.

“Yes, yes, I want that, just like we mentioned.” Claudia cupped her soft face and leaned to kiss her. Mel’s heart jump-started again when another woman kissed her.

“Do you think we’ll love each other like our girls do?” They looked at them kissing and fondling each other’s breasts. Mel’s chest was heaving with anticipation.

“Absolutely! Imagine us four girls in bed, sharing our love.”

“I’d like that to happen.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.