Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan woke up with that lack of sleep and scratchy eyes feeling. He was now alone in bed and used the bathroom, then went to the kitchen. He leaned against the doorframe and gazed at five sexy, naked women.

“Isn’t this the most beautiful sight in the morning?” he said, eyeing them.

“Morning, it’s almost over; it’s 10:30,” Claudia informed him. “The girl’s moms will start arriving around noon.” All the girls came to him, giving him kisses, hugs, and a gentle cock stroking, which left him semi-hard. They all smelled fresh and clean from a morning shower.

“Look, Mom, Daddy is ready for another day of fucking us,” Allison remarked, pointing to his growing cock.

“My cock is still buzzing from all the great fucking and blowjobs you beautiful, sexy young women gave me.”

“Allison says she can have another sleepover in a few weeks. I can hardly wait for more sex games!” Zoe smiled.

“And more naked Marco Polo!” Savon cheered.

Everyone enjoyed a naked brunch together. Dan looked from one pair of firm, young breasts to the next. Zoe had Dan push his chair back from the table, and she straddled his thighs. He could feel the heat from her pussy as she placed his hands on her tits and kissed him.

Each girl, including Claudia, did the same, and he could feel his overused cock trying to spring to life.

Claudia reminded all the girls to put their clothes on. “That’s all we need is for your mom to catch all of us naked!” Once dressed, Dan gazed at their perfect teen bodies in their scanty tops and form-fitting shorts.

Amanda’s parents were the first to arrive. “This was the best sleepover ever; thank you!” She hugged Dan and Claudia, thanking them. She hugged each of the girls. “Mrs. Davenport says Allison can have another sleepover in a few weeks.”

Savon’s mom arrived, and Claudia tried to be polite while stealing glances at the long blonde-haired body she desired to love. A scooped neckline and form-hugging shorts caught her and Dan’s attention. Savon complained that she didn’t want to go.

“We have to shop for your sister’s birthday on Tuesday,” her mom stated. She stole fleeting glances at Dan.

“Aww, Mom, I don’t want to go shopping!” She complained. Savon noticed Claudia gazing at her mom and said, “You like my mom, don’t you?”

“I sure do! She’s so beautiful. Is there any way you can get her to stay?” She asked quietly.

“Mom, can’t we stay a while longer, then go shopping?”

“I’m sorry, honey. We do have a busy day ahead of us.” She glanced at Dan, slightly regretting her decision.

“Melissa, you, and Savon are more than welcome to come back after your shopping trip,” Claudia offered.

“Yes, yes, can we? Can we, please?” She tugged at her mom’s top, which conveniently revealed more cleavage, as she had planned.

“You could stay for a swim and dinner if you don’t have any other plans.” She sweetened the offer.

“Yeah, yeah, swim and barbeque! You can wear your sexy bikini for Mr. Davenport. At least I know he’d appreciate your great-looking body!” Savon boldly reasoned.

“And so would I!” Claudia smiled at her.

“Savon, I’m surprised at you!” Her face blushed as she glanced at him. “The things kids say,” she tried to justify.

“Bikinis seem to be the bathing suit of choice in this home,” Claudia mentioned.

“I hope Dan doesn’t wear one,” Melissa joked, and they laughed.

“No, and luckily for him, he can go topless.”

“Who says you girls can’t go topless too? I certainly wouldn’t mind!” He teased, and Mel’s face turned crimson.

“We couldn’t come over until around four,” she said, continuing to smile.

“Four would be perfect, and please bring your sexy bikini,” Claudia asked.

“Savon looked to her mom. “Please, I need to see Ally again! And you need to have some good adult fun too, with Dan and Claudia!”

Mel knew her answer but kept Savon taunting for a moment longer. “Okay!” She smiled at Dan and Claudia.

“Thank you, Mom!” She hugged her.

“See you at four,” Mel said, glancing at them. They waved to Savon and Melissa as they drove away.

“Thanks, Mom.” Allison hugged her. “I need to make love with Savon again. Her mom is so beautiful. She reminds me of you except with longer blonde hair.”


Several minutes later, the doorbell chimed again, and Allison answered it. “Hi, Mrs. Conroy. Zoe, your mom is here!” She yelled, escorting her inside.

“Hi Jean, glad you’re able to come over!” Claudia extended a hand, eyeing the very low cleavage of her top.

“My husband doesn’t get off work until four, so I’m all yours.” Zoe hurried to greet her mom. “Where’s Dan?”

“He’s cleaning the pool. It got a good workout yesterday,” Claudia smiled.

“Mom, we had the best sleepover ever, and Allison’s mom said she can have another one again in a few weeks!” She hugged her, her breasts flattening.

“Zoe and I are going for a swim. Want to join us?” Allison asked.

“We can play more Marco Polo,” Zoe hinted.

Claudia gave her another quick view of the house. “Nice bedroom,” Jean commented. Claudia escorted Jean to the pool area to meet Dan. He smiled at her full-chested figure with long, slim legs.

“I see mother and daughter like to wear the same style of clothes,” he smiled.

“If you’ve got it, flaunt it, I always say!” She smiled at him, already in his swim boxers. She liked his decently developed chest and also Claudia’s figure.

“The girls are going for a swim.”

“I just finished the pool,” he said, putting away the cleaning equipment.

“Where can I change into my bikini?” Jean asked, perking Dan’s interest.

“You can change in the bathroom or our bedroom, whichever you’d prefer.” Jean followed Claudia, carrying a change bag over her shoulder. Dan gazed at her firm ass poured into her shorts.

“The bathroom is off our room,” she pointed out.

Jean followed Claudia into her bedroom, saying, “I’m not bashful about being naked in front of women.”

“And neither am I.”

Jean crossed her arms in front, pulling her top over her head. Claudia looked at her full tits, with no sag and minus any tan lines. “I’ve been blessed with great-looking tits, and they’re all mine; no implants,” she said, boldly caressing them and giving her nipples a slight pinch.

“Same with mine,” she said, making herself topless.

Some women are self-conscious about being naked around other women; I’m not. Last month, Tony and I were guests of another couple at a place called the Diplomat Club. What a fantastic club! We were allowed to fuck in public, and seeing all the fucking, blow jobs, and pussy eating going on was unbelievable! We overheard several people mention this couple that got married last Christmas Eve and had their wedding reception there. The bride and groom both fucked others on their wedding night!”

Claudia smiled, knowing Jean was talking about her and Dan. They slid their shorts down their slender legs. “I see we both shave our pussies,” Claudia observed.

“With my bathing suits, I don’t like pussy hairs to show, so it’s easier to keep them shaved. I find most men like bare-looking pussies anyway.”

“Yes, I’d have to agree with that,” she offered, picking up her top.

Jean continued her story, “After everyone was allowed to watch the newlyweds have their first fuck as husband and wife, she was fucked by several men and her husband fucked just as many women. Now that’s what I call a great way to start a very sexy marriage.”

Claudia began to laugh, and had to tell her. “Dan and I know very well about the Diplomat Club, we’re members. And that newlywed couple you mentioned just happens to be Dan and me.”

“You’ve got to be joking!” Jean looked at her wide-eyed.

“Dan and I have a very healthy sex life that includes other partners,” she admitted, drawing Jean’s interest.

“Wow, do we ever have to find time for some really juicy girl talk!” They agreed, laughing.

Jean adjusted her bottoms and stood for Claudia to see. “Dan is going to go nuts when he sees you in that bikini!”

The bottoms were the smallest patch of cloth, barely covering her pussy mound. Two threads came up high on her hips and met at her back.

“The bottoms are basically a thong.” She smiled, turning to show Claudia her rounded ass cheeks. “Luckily, I still have the body to wear one. I love the looks I get from men when I wear it, making other wives or girlfriends jealous.”

“I’m not jealous; I like it on you.”

“And your bikini is also very sexy.”


Zoe and Allison came running and cannonballed into the deep end, waves splashing over the sides.

“Going to come in for a swim?” Allison asked her dad.

“I will once your mom and Jean come out. I want my swimsuit to stay on me for at least a few minutes,” he joked.

“You’re funny, Daddy.” They splashed and chased each other.

Dan sat on the double lounger, watching the girls frolic in the water. They teased Dan by pulling up their tops and flashing their tits at him. “I need another good fucking, Daddy!” She desired.

“And I need you to fuck me again, Mr. Davenport!”

“Don’t let your mom hear you saying that, or you’ll never get another taste of my cock.”

Claudia gathered several towels, and they entered the pool area to join Dan. He was relaxing, sipping on rye and ginger.

His eyes gazed at the two beauties that approached him. Claudia’s figure always tantalized him, but Jean’s was a knockout! His eyes drank in the next-to-nonexistent excuse for a bikini she wore.

“Don’t you just love Jean’s bikini?” Claudia took her hand, turning her in a circle.

“Yes, I do. Very sexy,” he grinned. Jean smiled at Dan, loving his eyes and taking in her almost naked body.

Allison noticed Jean and her mom going to Dan and saying, “Wow, does your mom ever have a sexy-looking body!”

“I know, and mine’s going to grow into one just like hers.”

“Mom, you should get a bikini just like Zoe’s mom is wearing!” Allison yelled.

“And I agree with her,” Dan smiled.

“We could go shopping together for one for you,” Jean offered.

Claudia dropped the towels and then took a swig of Dan’s drink. “Would you like anything to drink, Jean?”

“As long as it’s something stiff,” she hinted, imagining what was inside Dan’s swimsuit.

“I love stiff things too,” she agreed.

“I can have maybe one drink, rye, and ginger if you have it.” Claudia went to the kitchen to prepare their drink. Jean sat beside Dan on the lounge chair. He eyed her body from head to toe and back. Her short brunette hair framed her brown eyes. Her chest rose and fell a little quicker, lying so close to him.


Claudia returned with two drinks in hand. “To new friends,” she offered, and they toasted. She sat next to Dan, and his hand caressed her front, very close to her tit.

“Aren’t you coming in for a swim?” Allison yelled.

“In a few minutes, we want to talk a little first,” Claudia remarked.

“I do want to apologize for not allowing Zoe to contact Allison after her rescue. I know I should have let her console her friend.”

“I think they’re making up for that now,” Claudia observed. The girls were embracing each other and moving around in the shallow end. Under the water’s surface, fingers were exploring the other hungry pussy.

Claudia gazed at Jean’s slim body stretched out beside Dan. The material of her bottoms gave way to the valley between her pussy lips, creating a perfect camel toe.

“Jean, your bottoms barely cover your pussy. You may as well be wearing nothing at all,” Claudia boldly teased.

“Oh, I didn’t know bathing suits were optional. So we can swim and lay around naked?” She hoped.

“I don’t mind, and I certainly know Dan doesn’t mind seeing your sexy body, though the girls may want to follow our direction and swim naked also.”

Jean looked at the girls, then back at them. She stood and placed her hands behind her back, undoing her top. She released the snap and, slipping it off her shoulders and arms, tossed it to Dan. He gazed at her full tits, her nipples already hardening.

Next, she boldly slid her bottoms down her slender legs. Standing up proudly, he threw her thong to him also. “I like sunbathing naked,” she smiled, justifying her lack of tan lines.

“So Claudia tells me it was you and her who celebrated your wedding night at the Diplomat Club. Tony and I were there a while ago as guests of another couple. People are still talking about the newlyweds who fucked their wedding night into life.”

“Yes, that was us.” Claudia turned to cuddle more with Dan. His cock was agreeing with the naked view of Jean’s body. Claudia smoothed a hand up his legs and outlined the shape of his growing cock.


“Jean, would you like to try out my husband?” She boldly suggested.

“That’s one of the reasons I’m here,” she smiled, kneeling on the lounger.

“What about your husband?” She asked.

“He gets his pieces of ass, and I get mine! Besides, he’s not off work until four,” she said, leaning closer.

“So you fuck around on your husband? We might just become friends,” she smiled.

“Help me to take off his suit.” Two fingers gripped the waistband and pulled it down. Dan lifted his ass, and his cock sprang from its fabric prison. He helped Claudia get naked, and she caressed his cock.

“I always insist our female guests go first,” Claudia smiled, caressing his cock.

“You are such a gracious host,” Jean grinned.

She leaned in, kissing Dan, her breaths already coming in short pants. She kissed her way down his chest and swirled her tongue around the growing head. She sucked hard up and down, her cheeks caving in from the negative pressure. Claudia curled her hair away so she could watch her sucking on his cock.

“I guess this means you’re not going swimming?” Allison and Zoe had exited the pool and stood close by, holding hands. She and Zoe watched her mom sucking on his cock.

“We will in a few minutes, but first, Dan is going to fuck Jean,” Claudia countered.

“Then we can have our own sexy fun too?” Allison reasoned.

“Yes, as long as we can watch,” Dan added.

“We can lick each other’s pussy!” Zoe said.

Allison and Zoe turned to each other and began to kiss. In seconds, they were naked and caressing a tit as they resumed kissing. Allison placed a pad on the floor in front of them, and they moved into the sixty-nine position.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.