Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The girls were too involved in the movie to notice Claudia enter the room. The sound effects of the actors gave away the theme of the movie. She turned to look at the giant screen and saw three naked adults. A man was fucking a full-breasted woman doggy style while she was sucking on another guy’s cock.

“Well, this certainly is a different version of a chick flick!” She interrupted, startling them.

“Mom!” Allison shrieked. Several hands quickly came from inside their bikini bottoms.

Claudia watched the threesome scene and asked, “Is this one of our porn movies?”

“No, Zoe brought it from home for us to watch.”

“Are you going to tell our parents about us watching porn?”

“No, and ruin your naughty fun? I was a teenage girl before too, you know,” she smiled, glancing from hardened nipples to pussy mounds.

“Do you want me to turn it off?” Allison asked.

“No, do you want Dad and me to join you?”

“You’d watch porn with us?” Allison couldn’t believe it.

“Sure, I’d love to. I’ll get your dad!” Claudia quickly disappeared.

“Oh my fuck, Allison, your mom is fantastic! My mom would have had a shit fit and sent me to my room!” Amanda said.

“And the same with mine!” Savon agreed.

“I’ve watched porn before with my parents, and then my dad would fuck me,” Zoe boasted.

Claudia returned with Dan, who was told about the kind of movie they were watching. The girls looked at his tented suit and then back at the screen.

They stood to the side, joining the girls and the movie. Arms embracing the other, her tit pressed to his bare chest. The movie continued with the erotic threesome. Hearts pumped faster and palms grew sweaty as the girls watched the girl being fucked while sucking cock.

Dan smiled as Amanda and Zoe snuck a hand back inside each other’s suit bottoms. He could make out knuckles pressing against the thin material as fingers explored a yearning pussy. Claudia’s hand rubbed Dan’s stomach, then moved lower. The girl’s eyes were intent on the screen, and she slid her hand inside his suit.

She had to stifle a moan as she caressed the long, hard shaft of his cock, and he fondled a full tit. “Careful, or you’ll make me cum!” He whispered.

Everyone’s hearts were pumping quicker as the girls continued to watch the sex movie with Allison’s parents. Dan and Claudia began kissing, and the back of her hand freed his cock from his suit.

Zoe glanced at them and nudged the others. Four pairs of eyes went from watching the movie to watching live porn. Claudia didn’t bother to check if the girls were watching the movie and knelt. Boldly, she began sucking on his cock, unsure if she wanted him to cum in her mouth or not.

“Allison, you’re such a lucky bitch to have such sexy parents!” Amanda whispered.

The girls snickered, whispered, and watched. Dan looked from Claudia’s mouth around his cock to the girls. His eyes widening to the reality that they were watching them and not the movie.

“Who needs a movie when we’ve got great porn live, right in front of us?” Zoe commented. Claudia stood quickly, apologizing for her actions. “That’s okay, Mrs. Davenport. You don’t have to stop! A woman has got to do what a woman needs to do!”

“You can watch a few more minutes, then finish it later on,” Claudia instructed. They returned to the lounge chair while four eager hands were not finished exploring inside their dampening bikini bottoms.


“That Zoe sure is a character!” Claudia commented, releasing his cock once again. “Do you need to cum?” She asked, stroking her lover.

“Do I ever! But I think I can hold off until the girls go to bed.”

“That still won’t be for hours!”

A few minutes later, the girls went to Allison’s room. Each one had been fingering their pussy while watching the movie. As aroused as they had become, none was bold enough to make themselves cum in front of the others.

“So what do we do now?” Savon asked.

“Let’s play Dare and Do? Since it’s Allison’s home, we’ll dare her to do something, and if she does, we have to do it too.”

“Okay, that sounds like fun!” Amanda agreed.

“We all write down three things for her to do, and they all must be sexy and involve her parents! And memorize them. Allison goes first, then Savon, Amanda, then me.”

“What if two of us want the same thing?” Savon asked.

“Then one of you’ll think of something else,” Zoe said.

The girls snickered and giggled as they wrote down their erotic teasers.


“Are we ready?” Zoe looked at them.

“Ready!” Savon replied.

“This is going to be so much fun!” Amanda smiled.

“You just wait until you see what I wrote down!” Zoe grinned.

They giggled as they marched out to stand in front of Dan and Claudia.

“Mom and Dad, we’re going to play a game called Do and Dare. If the girls, starting with me, do something that is supposed to be sexy, according to Zoe, then the others have to do it too.”

“Okay, that sounds interesting.” Claudia smiled at them, then Dan.

Allison then gripped the waistband of her bikini bottoms and slid them down her slender legs. She stood, totally naked, for her parents’ view, then turned in a circle. They watched her walk fast around the lounge chair and stand in several sexy poses. “I’m going to stay naked until my friends go home tomorrow.”

Savon was next, nervous, yet excited to be naked in front of Dan. He and Claudia eyed her naked body with trimmed pussy hair. She moved around the group. “I’m staying naked until I have to go home.”

Amanda was next, and she smiled shyly as Dan viewed her naked body. She strutted around and posed sexily, saying, “I’m staying naked until I go home.”

Zoe was already taking off her bikini bottom before Amanda finished. Her sexy pose included fondling her full tits and rubbing her pussy mound. “And I’m definitely staying naked until my mom has to come.”

The four girls stood, arms embracing, naturally naked, and smiled. “Do you like us naked, Daddy?”

“Yes, I do, very much!” He smiled from one naked beauty to the next. Claudia teasingly rubbed his cock through his suit.

“And I also like you all naked.” Claudia smiled. She had brought her cell phone out in case one of their mothers called. Against her better judgment, she couldn’t resist taking pictures of the four naked beauties in different poses.


Allison turned to Savon and, embracing her breast to breast, kissed her lightly on the lips. She made sure her parents and the others saw her tongue enter Savon’s mouth. They immediately caressed each other’s tits, and Dan could feel his cock stirring at the sight of his daughter and another girl her age kissing. Savon’s heart soared like a rocket. She secretly loved Allison so much, and to have her kiss her and feel her tit was a fantasy come true.

Allison then kissed Amanda, feeling the other’s tits, and then repeated it with Zoe. Savon then took her turn kissing, followed by Amanda and Zoe.

“And my final sexy tease is...” She stood beside Savon, and her hand caressed her tit, then smoothed down her flat stomach to her pussy mound. Young Savon loved Allison and easily opened her stance for her. Allison’s fingers swept lower, and two entered her lover. She made sure her parents saw her fingering Savon, and Dan’s cock stood proudly straight up.

“You both look very sensual and beautiful,” Claudia said.

“Do you like this, Daddy?” She wanted to please him so much. “Do you like me fingering Savon’s nice pussy?”

“Yes, I do. Thank you very much.” Savon then returned to lovingly fingering Allison’s pussy. Zoe was going nuts and could hardly wait for her turn.

Allison then turned her attention to Amanda. She had her legs spread and welcomed her fingers inside her pussy. Amanda then did the same to Allison.

Allison then joined Zoe, whose legs were already spread for her fingers. Zoe looked directly at Dan as she felt Allison’s fingers inside her then returned the pleasure.


“I hope you enjoyed my sex teasing, Mom, and Dad. Now it’s Savon’s turn.”

“Yes, we enjoyed it very much.” They agreed. Dan’s cock was ready to explode, and Claudia was consumed with her daughter’s erotic display and couldn’t help taking pictures of every sex act.

Savon then came to Dan and had him stand up, the bulge of his erection still obvious to them. She grasped the waistband of his suit and slid it down his legs. His cock was once again free, and he beckoned the girls closer.

“On behalf of us girls, you’ll remain naked until we go home.” Savon had Dan sit, his cock so rigid it could fly a flag. She straddled his thighs, and he could feel the heat from her inner loins. She leaned closer and began kissing him. His hands went to her hips, and she slid them up her sides to feel her budding tits. She settled on his cock and kissed him longer.

Dan’s heart was bursting, and the others, flushed with passion at her out-of-character behaviour, looked on. She moved off him, his cock ready to stab any pussy within reach. Allison hesitated to show the same example of intimacy with her dad, although she’d gladly do it alone. “I’m not finished yet,” she offered, moving to Claudia.

Savon stood Claudia and removed her bottoms, and the girls viewed her hairless pussy. Sitting again, she straddled Claudia and began kissing her. “Wow, Savon, I never knew you liked girls that much!” Zoe cried.

Savon didn’t resist as Claudia caressed her young tits, and she felt the fullness of hers. “And on behalf of us girls, you’ll also remain naked until we have to go home.”

“It will be my pleasure,” she smiled, cupping her soft face.

Allison climbed onto her dad’s thighs and smiled as she kissed him. He could feel her pussy pressing against his cock, and a slight push from her would swallow it. He fondled the young tit as his tongue explored her mouth. She then repeated her pleasure with her mom. Eyes gleamed with love as tongues explored and hands caressed each other’s tits. It felt sensually erotic to be asked to do what is normally done together in their home.

“That’s what I like to see, a daughter getting it on with her parents,” Zoe smiled.

Amanda took her turn kissing and enjoying Dan’s hands on her tits. She then experienced an adult woman’s kisses and tits for the first time.

Zoe was as anxious as a young filly at the starting gate of a horse race. She was already panting as she smothered Dan with kisses. She placed his hands on her full tits and sat on him more. She adjusted her position so his cock pressed against her yearning lips. A little thrust, and she took in the head.

“I’ve wanted to do this for hours!” She breathed heavily. She blushed as she realized her eagerness was being watched by the others. She moved onto Claudia, and they felt each other’s full tits as they kissed.

“I’m not your first woman, am I?” Claudia whispered to her.

“No,” she replied, sort of breathlessly.

Savon then brought Allison to her side and, turning to her, leaned over and began to suck on her nipples. His daughter smiled and smoothed the golden hair of her closest friend to her breasts. Allison gladly returned the pleasure of making her young buds rock solid.

Allison then motioned Amanda to her side and let her parents see her tongue swirl around her nipples. The favour was also returned. Finally, it was Zoe, who proudly stuck out her chest. Allison kneaded her overdeveloped tits and made her nipples hard again. Zoe eagerly returned the pleasure and kept her friend’s nipple hard.


Now it was Amanda’s turn. She moved forward, blushing, with her three sex dares to perform. “I’m carrying on Savon’s last desire, only this time Mr. and Mrs. Davenport will suck on our nipples.” She straddled Dan’s lap and straightened her back. She cupped her small, firm tits, offering her nipples to his mouth.

Dan smoothed his hands over her slender back, pulling her warmth closer. His hard cock stabbed at her pussy, wanting to crawl into her. He licked the darker skin around her nipples. It shrank as her tiny bud hardened. One nipple loved, and he pleased her left one too.

“Thank you.” She kissed him and shuffled over for Claudia’s turn. She smiled, knowing she’d have four young pairs of nipples to savour. She hugged Amanda close, keeping her nipples erect.

Allison was next, and she smiled shyly as she straddled her dad’s thighs. She too offered him her breasts, and he held his daughter close to him, his hands cupping her small ass cheeks. She sat lower, and the tip of his cock pressed against her moistened lips. The lust in her eyes was undeniable as she watched him suck on each nipple, wanting him so much to fuck her.

“I wish you had milk in your boobies, Mommy,” she joked as she suckled her tits.

“I will soon, hopefully.” She smiled at Dan. Savon then offered her mounds to Dan’s lips, and she was very aroused. Allison placed his hands on Savon’s small ass. She also enjoyed Claudia sucking on her tits. Zoe, eager as usual, straddled his lap and cupped her tits for feeding. She held his head to her breast. He sucked her harder, and she seemed to like it.

Zoe reached between them and teasingly rubbed his hard cock against her pussy. “You are fucking me before I go home,” she predicted in his ear. Claudia then finished the fun, swirling her tongue around her hard buds.

Amanda then brought Allison to her side. She smoothed her hand from her tit down her flat stomach to her pussy. They all expected her to finger her, as Allison had. She went to her knees and, leaning forward boldly, began to lick her pussy. Fingers reached to separate her lips, and her tongue went deeper. A tongue over her clit caused an instant jolt in her teen body.

Dan had to resist stroking his cock as Amanda finished and Allison returned the excitement. His daughter eating pussy in front of everyone was almost too erotic for him to stand. Zoe already had her pussy lips parted for Amanda’s tongue.

Allison then moved to her Savon. They kissed tenderly, and then she knelt to taste her pussy for the first time. Savon gasped, and her body jerked as her lover’s tongue found its mark. She often dreamed of making love with Allison.

Savon replaced Allison on her knees. She had to control her deep desire to please her. Her hair was smoothed as she felt her tongue. “Thank you, Savon; it was very pleasing. We will do this again?” She eagerly nodded.

Zoe’s legs were already spread for Allison’s exploring tongue. Her body couldn’t resist her clit being loved. She also returned the experience with Allison. Dan’s cock was beginning to ache; it needed to cum so much.


Zoe then stood for her turn, and everyone wondered what her naughty mind had planned. She came to Dan, prompting him to stand. His cock was so hard, it felt like it would stay that way forever. Zoe lay on the lounger, her legs touching Claudia’s, and spread her legs as well as her pussy lips. Her inner flesh was pink, moist, and eager for Dan’s tongue.

“Please eat my pussy, Mr. Davenport!” The others looked on wide-eyed, knowing he’d be eating their pussy too. She flexed her muscles, making her flesh move, enticing him closer.

“Dan loves to eat pussy!” Claudia couldn’t help revealing. He knelt on the lounge chair between her legs, sliding his hands under her small ass. He leaned closer and inhaled her aroma. The slightest of licks, and her body betrayed her excitement. He buried his face in her, licking and fingering her love hole. She gave way to her body again as his expert tongue flicked over her clit.

Zoe tapped his shoulder to signal that he was done. “Now it’s your turn, Mrs. Davenport. She moved her body and offered her pussy to Claudia.

“I get to eat pussy too? Thank you! I love eating pussy especially after Dan has fucked it,” she accidentally mentioned.

“Wow, Allison, what sexy parents you have! Your mom is bisexual?” Savon whispered.

“I didn’t know she liked sex with women too,” Allison fibbed.

Claudia figured it was time to bring little slutty Zoe down to earth and eagerly went to town on her pussy. She had her moaning her passion in seconds, and only a few moments later she had her thrashing in an exploding climax.

“Mmm, your pussy tastes delicious!”

She enthusiastically licked up her oozing cream. The others looked on, eyes not believing the scene of Zoe cumming. Satisfied, for now, Claudia let her stand on wobbly feet, and Amanda held her steady.

Everyone looked to see who was next. The sight of a father eating his daughter’s pussy is almost the best erotic fantasy. Allison smiled shyly as she assumed her place on the lounger pad and spread her legs for him. His hands cupped her tiny ass cheeks, pulling her closer.

“Is it okay if I eat your pussy?” He had to pretend it would be a new experience.

“Yes, it is, Daddy. This is a fun game.” His fingers parted her pussy lips, and the first lick on her anxious pussy caused her to react like an electrical shock.

She bent her knees, cupping the sides of his head as he devoured his daughter’s quiff. Allison didn’t hold back her moans and groans of pleasure. Her eyes glazed over with love and lust for her dad, and her friends watching him eat her pussy was driving her over the edge.

She was already highly aroused from the sexual teasing of her parents, and it only took just over a minute to say, “Daddy, Daddy! Daddy, you’re going to make me ... Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!!” She arched her back, unleashing such a strong cum. So intense was her release that she spurted pure womanly cream onto his face. Dan enthusiastically licked her daughter’s love juices. Her pussy tasted better than ever!

The other girls looked on with a stunned yet excited expression. “Fuck Allison, I never dreamed your cum could taste so delicious!” Dan let them think it was their first time.

“Eat my pussy, Daddy! Eat your daughter’s horny, fucking, slutty cunt!” She couldn’t control her naughty thoughts.

Claudia gently held Allison’s hand. “You like Daddy eating your pussy?”

“Yes, I do, Mommy. Every girl dreams of her daddy eating her pussy and he has made me cum too!” She took a hesitant breath to calm down. She moved to hug her dad and kiss him hard. “Thank you; I love you!” She whispered.

Allison then turned her attention to Claudia. A mother eating her daughter’s pussy is just as erotic. “Is it okay if I eat your pussy, honey?” They, too, pretended it was their first time.

“Yes, Mommy, Daddy has enjoyed it, so you can too.” Claudia had to restrain her eagerness as she ate her young hole. Residual cream leaked from her, and she licked longer than she should have.

Amanda was next, and she too placed her firm body in place for Dan’s mouth. He sniffed and tasted her wet aroma, enjoying his meal. She scooted sideways and experienced another woman’s lips on her pussy for the first time.

Savon hesitated, and Allison reassured her how good her dad would be. She trusted Allison completely and laid on the pad with her legs spread. Dan rubbed her tiny mound, and sensing her weakness, he ate her pussy so gently. His masterful touch brought her to the edge, and I love you, from Allison, sent her over the edge.

Savon’s tiny frame jolted as she unleashed such a strong cum she’d never experienced before. She moaned and moaned about her pleasure and hoped it wasn’t their last time. She moved more eagerly to Claudia’s waiting mouth and was more used to being with a woman, namely her older sister.

“Wow, you girls sure know how to have a sleepover!” Dan complimented them, and they laughed.


“I have two sexy teasers remaining, but they’ll take several hours to complete,” Zoe stated. Dan has seated himself on the lounger again, his cock remaining rock hard. Zoe straddled him and began kissing him. He fondled her tits, then she caressed his cock and rubbed it against her lips. “Allison, this time we’re going to fuck your dad. You’re fourteen, so we all fuck his cock with fourteen strokes. Try not to cum!” She teased.

The girls giggled at the thought of him fucking them. “Are any of you girls still virgins?” He looked at them. “If you are, I’m not going to fuck you.” No, that was their collective response.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.