Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

John spent a restful night cuddling against Jackie’s back. If his hand slipped from caressing her breast, her arm held it in place. He slept by her so close that she could feel his warm exhales cool against her skin. They both silently knew they’d found ... the one.

The mixture of the morning sun filtering through the bedroom curtains and the warmth around his cock brought John from his gentle slumber.

“Good morning!” She beamed, sucking on his cock, then scooted up, cuddling into him. They kissed despite having stale morning breath. “It’s going to be another gorgeous day, and I’m going to start it the proper way I promised!”

She stood and, using him as her crutch, led him out onto the balcony. Their crumpled clothes were a reminder of the glorious sex they had last night. The sun was well over the horizon, and several people down below were out about their early business.

“We have definitely got to skinny dip in the condo pool!” She predicted, looking down at the clear, blue, calm water. “I’m sure we’ll be able to do that quite often at home.” They stood there both naked, and she waved to anyone who was looking their way.

Jackie sat on the padded chair, making sure they were in view. She placed her hands on his waist, motioning him closer. “I told you I was going to give you a blow job in the morning,” she confirmed, beginning to stroke his soft rod.

Her lips kissed the head, and he felt her warm mouth taking him in. He looked around, up and down, frantically to see if anyone happened to be looking. He sighed, they were alone, or so he thought. Above, Carrie also liked morning sex and was able to hide from their view.

John lightly smoothed her head as her mouth brought his cock to life. She smiled up at him, proud of her accomplishment and his size. “As I mentioned, I’ve never swallowed a guy’s cum before. I want you to be my first. Don’t force me, but help me along with loving words.”

He smiled at her as she sucked and licked his long shaft. “That feels so good!” He complimented. “Do you want me to warn you when I’m close?”

“I’m not sure ... yes, I want to know so I’m ready.” Jackie cradled his love sack in her hand, gently fondling it. She alternated the pressure her mouth made on different sucks giving him various sensations.

She would pause to catch her breath and replace her mouth with her hand. Despite the erotic scene, his cock was taking its time building towards a climax, and she took a moment to stroke him furiously, asking, “Is this thing ever going to cum?”

“Whoa there, you’re going to pull my cock right off!” He kidded.

“Sorry, I got carried away. I want to please you as much as I can.”

“Believe me, Jackie, you’re doing great! I want to encourage you without degrading you as a woman.”

“I know you’re falling in love with me, John. This is our time for discovering new and exciting, sexy things with each other.” He gently motioned for her mouth to return to his cock.

“You want to suck me off and swallow every last drop?” He asked.

“Uhuh!” She nodded, returning his hard meat to her mouth.

“You’re going to love giving me blow jobs a lot, aren’t you?”

“Uhuh!”

“You’re going to become my beautiful cock sucker, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I’m your beautiful cock sucker! I’ll be your slutty girlfriend too if you want.”

“I want.”

“I’m not stopping until you cum in my mouth,” she was able to mutter.

“And swallow?”

“Yes, John. Make me swallow your cum!”

She resumed in earnest, working with her mouth and hand in unison. Her head bobbed forward and back in steadily increasing motions. She went on and on, a hand resting on his thighs, her lips forming a perfect circle around his cock.

“You look so beautiful sucking on my cock!” Moments later, “I’m getting close!” He warned, feeling his pressure building. “Jackie, Jackie! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted.

“Ugg, ugg,” she almost choked as his cum shot like a missile to the back of her throat. Her body’s reactions automatically made her throat muscles contract and swallow.

“Umph, uhhh!” He continued to empty his cock of cum. She grasped him by the shaft and opened her mouth. He could see a long string of cum attached from the roof of her mouth to the back of her tongue.

Several more spurts pooled on her tongue as she stroked it. She closed her mouth, and he watched her throat muscles move. “I did it!” She announced it proudly, showing him her empty mouth. “I did it, John! I swallowed your cum!” She attacked his cock for every morsel of cum, so proud of her accomplishment.

Jackie slowed her sucking to a stop. Her mouth made the head buzz from the prolonged sensual friction. He helped her stand up, her arms going around his neck. She again showed him her empty mouth. “It was thicker than I imagined and has a different taste. I want to suck you off again very soon.”

“And so do I. Thank you very much. I can imagine how uneasy it must have made you feel, swallowing cum for the first time.”

“I didn’t try to worry so much, and it helped to look up at your face and see the pleasure I was giving you. I’m falling in love with you, John, and want to please you and be your best lover.”

“You’ve certainly started off in the right direction by having us fuck and sucking my cock outside! You are quite the woman!”

“I want to be your woman and you my man,” she said, as he smelled his cum on her breath.

“You are, and I am.” He cupped her soft face in his hands, looking into her lust-filled eyes. He kissed her hard, his tongue exploring her cum scented mouth.

“Oh fuck!” She muttered from her pressed lips. “I just sucked you off and swallowed your cum, and now you’re kissing me! I love you!” She hugged him tightly. A hand caressed her tit as the other encircled her back.

“And I love you too.”

“So if you want to be my best lover, does that mean you’ll let me fuck different women to compare you to?” He teased.

“I don’t know about that. I’d feel very insecure seeing you fucking another woman or her giving you a blow job.”

“I can understand. I’m not sure if I’d want to hear another guy fucking you and making you cum or if you’re giving him a good blow job. However, I’ve heard other couples are into swapping partners.”

“There’s a woman I work with, Claudia Davenport; she and her husband have other sex partners, and it doesn’t seem to be hurting their marriage.”

“I’ll remain open-minded about the subject for now. We’d have to be in a very strong relationship and understand what we’re doing, or we could ruin it for us.”

“I’ll introduce you to Claudia and Dan, and you can ask them about it.”


They finally picked up their rumpled clothes and returned inside. John tenderly removed her bandage and replaced it after their sensual shower. A domestic-like breakfast was shared, along with more conversation.

Their talking was non-stop as they discovered more and more about each other. Finally, it was time to drive Jackie back home. He parked in her driveway and expected to give her a goodbye kiss and leave.

“You’re coming in, aren’t you?” She asked as he helped her out of his Mustang.

“I’m a little intimidated by what your dad will think of me. After all, I just fucked his beautiful daughter, and now I’m supposed to act normal around him?”

“Oh, will you just relax and not be so melodramatic? It’ll be fine. If Daddy makes any fuss or snide remarks about you or us, I’ll put him in his place. It’s not like I’m telling him you got me pregnant,” she kidded.

“Don’t joke around, Jackie. I already know I can’t outrun a bullet.” She had to laugh.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t help but laugh,” she smiled, touching his forearm. Just relax and come with me. I’ll protect my little baby with my crutches,” she teased.


“Hi Mom and Dad, I’m home!” She yelled, from the back door. Rita came into the kitchen, all smiles. “That was a long date!” She teased. John smiled, seeing Rita wearing another low-cut top and cotton shorts.

“It sure was, Mom. It was my best date ever!” Jackie glanced at John with a knowing smile.

“And you still seem to be in one piece,” her mom remarked.

“I hope Dad won’t make a scene about me spending the night with John.”

“I already talked to him about it. You’re not a young teenager anymore. You’re a grown woman, capable of making your own decisions, and one that seems to have been very satisfying for you together.”

“I can see it in your eyes and John’s too. You’re falling in love with each other. I’m happy for you, Jackie; after all, you two were childhood friends twenty years ago. You’re just rediscovering it now as adults.”


They were interrupted by the footsteps of her dad entering the kitchen. “At least your Mustang lasted long enough to get Jackie home safely,” he joked.

“Oh, Daddy, is that what we’re going to hear from you all the time, is car jokes?” Jackie sighed, kissing him on the cheek. “We had a great time together, and yes, I spent the night with John. And it won’t be the last night, either!” She spoke determinedly.

“Your mother warned me. All I ask is that you treat my daughter with love and respect,” he replied, looking at John.

“I do and always will. That sort of started when we were little kids.” He reminded them. “We’ve both suffered from a near-death experience and have that in common. We’re carrying on the tradition of the Andersons being there for the Saunders.”

Rita motioned for Jackie to follow her into the living room for a mother-daughter chat. John and Steve watched the preview for the NASCAR Quicken Loans 400 taking place at Michigan International Speedway.

“Jackie, you didn’t; I’m surprised at you!” John could hear her mother exclaiming.

A moment later, she returned and sat beside him. “What was that all about?” He wondered.

“I told my mom you and I had our first fuck on the balcony of your condo, and this morning I gave you a blow job also outside. I told her what a great fuck you are. Better watch out, or my mom may want to try you in bed for herself,” she teased.

Rita returned, giving him a knowing smile, and sat with him. She took his hand in hers, patting the top with affection. “Mothers and daughters don’t keep any secrets when it comes to their men and sex,” she whispered to his ear.

As she spoke, John had a good view down the scooped neckline of her top, noticing her breasts were close to the same size as Jackie’s. He looked to his girlfriend for help, and she shrugged him off, leaving him to fend for himself.

“I hear you’re quite the lover in bed. Oh, that’s right, you two haven’t used a real bed indoors yet to fuck,” she chuckled.

John could feel his pulse racing as the two women teased him about sex. He could feel his cock stirring as he’d look from one pair of magnificent, partially revealing breasts to the other. Rita’s hand went to his knee and rubbed higher.

“I may be tempted to try you out for myself. Jackie said you do like eating pussy,” Rita whispered, and he could feel his cock immediately stir.


Saved by the bell, so to speak, John’s cell phone chirped, and he excused himself to answer the phone. “It appears our date isn’t over just yet. That was my mom, and you’re invited over for dinner tonight,” he said, looking at his new love.

“I’d be happy to go and spend time with your parents,” she beamed.

“Wow, this is fast, the dating children meet the parents in just two days!” Rita teasingly remarked. “Though we have known his parents for a long time.”

“I know this may seem fast, but John and I are now going together. We’re boyfriend and girlfriend,” Jackie beamed, squeezing his hand. “And John is going with us on Monday when I find out about my leg,” she added, looking at her dad.

“So my daughter is going to date a Ford man who owns a shitty-looking Mustang? I don’t know about that!” Steve pondered, rubbing his chin. “I may have to add another garage in behind just to hide his shitbox out of sight every time he comes over!” He laughed.

“Oh, Daddy, I love you!” Jackie kissed him. “And he’ll be coming over quite often!”

“I want you two kids to always let us know you’re safe and taking care of each other,” he cautioned.

“We will, Dad!” Jackie boldly kissed John on the lips.

“Jackie could do far worse with a boyfriend. At least you drive something with horsepower!” Steve kidded, going to the rack of car keys on the wall. “Speaking of cars, here, the bird could use a good drive,” he said, tossing a set of car keys to him.

“You’re going to let John drive the Superbird?” Jackie couldn’t believe it. “He must really like you a lot. He’s never, ever let another boy I dated drive any of our cars!” She beamed.

“We’ve both been muscle car families for a lot of years. I know he’ll treat my cars the same way he treats you, with love and respect.”

“I don’t know if I can drive your Superbird. I had better call my dad first and make sure it’s okay with him. After all, it’s only a Plymouth and not a Ford!” He paused for a moment, then burst out laughing. “Gotcha, Mr. Saunders!” He pointed.

“Good one, John. I see you can give the teasing as well as take it; good for you! You had better hang onto this one, Jackie; I might actually grow to like him, even though he does drive a shitty ass Ford!” He quipped again.

“Don’t worry, Daddy, I plan on keeping him for a long, long time!” Her eyes glistened with overflowing love and admiration for John. She was so happy that her parents had already accepted him.


John didn’t want to seem so anxious to drive her dad’s Superbird, but inside he was bursting with excitement. Just guessing, he figured it must be worth an easy 200,000 dollars. The grin on his face matched his wide eyes as he brought the engine to life. He crept out of the garage and let it idle to warm up.

He helped Jackie onto the front seat and closed the massive door. “Here, treat yourselves to some ice cream on me,” her dad said, handing him a twenty.

“Dad, we make our own money.”

“I know, just let me spoil you a little now and then,” he smiled.

“The Dairy Queen on Brandon Blvd. has lots of parking to show off the Superbird,” she suggested.

John slowly let the clutch out through the friction point of the four-speed standard transmission. He certainly didn’t want to stall it in front of her dad. The exhaust belched a throaty grumble as he drove towards Interstate 75.

“I can see the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,” John commented.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you’ve got one hot-looking mother, and she flirted with me, saying she was tempted to try me out for herself ... for having sex.”

“Yes, she is quite hot-looking for her age, and I’m not surprised that she hinted at you. She gives you an idea of what I’ll look like in another twenty years or so. I think over the years, my parents have cheated on each other and let it pass. They still love each other.

“He’s so big compared to her.”

“So if my mom was to make a pass at you, would you want to fuck her?” Jackie tested.

“Jackie, there’s no way I’m going to answer that one! I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t. You’d hate me for fucking her, and she might be insulted if I turned her down.”

“So, don’t turn her down. At least fucking her would be in the family; after all, we do have each other’s back, or in this case, front,” she teased, gripping his crotch.

He envisioned what her mom might look like naked and underneath him.


On the interstate, he ran the Superbird through the gears to the limit of 70 and exited at Brandon Blvd.

They enjoyed the looks the Superbird received in the parking lot of the Dairy Queen. Jackie did most of the bragging about the car and its power, and she had an audience of many jealous guys. They also enjoyed the ample cleavage she was showing as she impressed them with details about the car.

The conversation over their shared banana split and chocolate shake included their desires to return to work and the Fourth of July Parade in Tampa. Old cars were always in the parade, and they made a date to each drive a family car in the procession. He smiled proudly, taking the slower and longer way to Jackie’s home, loving the looks the car received along the way.

During the drive, he mentioned again that he thought her mom was hitting on him earlier. She seemed to give him a good look down her top at her tits.

“Don’t you think my mom is sexy-looking with a great body?”

“She is still very attractive,” he had to admit.

“Wouldn’t you just love to fuck me and my mom at the same time?” She taunted. His face turned red as he imagined the fantasy. “Maybe I’ll arrange a special night for the three of us,” she further enticed.

“You’re joking, aren’t you?”

“You’ll never know until it happens,” she smiled, leaning to rub his crotch.

As he continued the drive home, a friendly wave to a Tampa police officer in her patrol car let her know he was obeying the speed limits. “It’s so tempting to let her loose, but all I need is to get a speeding ticket in your dad’s car.”

“I don’t think he’d be very impressed,” she agreed.


“Only gone two hours?” Steve was surprised to hear the orange monster’s exhaust shutting down. “So how was the ride?”

“I didn’t want to press my luck by being gone too long; I hope to try your Cuda sometime.”

“Jackie, you have a boyfriend who actually makes sense,” her dad kidded.

“I liked the power of the Superbird. The nose and big wing at the back sure drew a lot of attention. I wouldn’t kick it out of my driveway for leaking oil on it,” he said, smiling at Steve’s earlier comment and tossing him the keys.

“Good comeback!” He remembered his quip about the Camaro.

“I might actually give in and let you take my Mustang for a spin,” John countered.

They decided to spend the rest of the afternoon with his parents, so she changed into the same style sundress with a different coloured pattern. Twice, she sneaked a button undone to tease him with her revealing cleavage. They said goodbye, and Rita made sure he had a good view down her top at her tits as she pressed them against his arm for a not-so-innocent kiss on the cheek.

“I’m sure I can get away with having two buttons undone on my dress,” Jackie smiled as he backed out of the driveway.

“You won’t hear me complaining,” he said, gazing at her ample cleavage.

“I know,” she said, flashing him a wicked smile. “Or do you think it’s too much tit showing for my first meeting with your parents?”

“Knowing my parents, there’s never too much tit showing. My mom loves to show off her tits under a low-cut tops, and my dad loves it too. She usually doesn’t wear panties under her short skirts either, for him to see her bare pussy. Maybe do up one for now, then undo the second later on,” he grinned, looking at her side profile.

“Okay, I’ll be nervous enough meeting your parents again without making the wrong first impression,” she said, hiding a little cleavage. “Does your mom let you see her bare pussy too?” She asked, and his face turned red as he smiled.


“Now it’s my turn to show off our muscle cars,” he said, driving the twenty-mile distance to his parent’s home.

As he parked in the driveway, they were met by his mom coming out the front door. “Didn’t I tell you she loves to show lots of tits?” He confirmed it in a low voice to Jackie. “And I bet you there are no panties under her mini skirt.”

Jackie’s eyes were drawn to the very deep cleavage of his mom’s top and the long legs under her very short skirt. She didn’t feel so self-conscious after all.

“There you are!” His mom held out her open arms. “Oh my god, Jackie, it must have been close to twenty years since we last saw you. My, my, have you ever grown up to become such a beautiful young woman! John’s description of you wasn’t even close to describing how attractive you are.”

Adele looked at the sexy-style sundress, which had a decent amount of cleavage showing and a hem that should be several inches shorter. “John told us about your accident. I’m praying all is well for you from the doctors.” Adele gave John a quick kiss and hug, but it was Jackie who escorted her with an arm around her tiny waist and an eye to her cleavage.

Inside their home, John made the introductions. He was surprised that his grandparents and great-grandparents were also there. Adele explained that it was like homecoming week for Jackie and John to be together again, like childhood sweethearts. The men naturally eyed her wonderful cleavage, and she held John’s hand for reassurance.

“Mom, it’s funny you should mention sweethearts because Jackie and I are now going together. It feels like we’re carrying on from when we were kids, except this time, I’m not running away from her kisses,” he joked, and she emphasized the statement by kissing his cheek.

Soon, Adele was taking everyone down memory lane. She stood in front of John and Jackie, showing them pictures of them both as kids, from about five to seven and eight years old. She’d lean over, likely more than she had to, to point to certain pictures. This gave them a clear view down her top at her medium-sized breasts, barely contained in her flimsy bra.

Adele, in turn, was enjoying Jackie’s able cleavage, and the men would stare at Rita’s small ass tightened against her short skirt. Jackie noticed even his grandparents seemed a little frisky sitting together on the second couch.

“See, way back then, Jackie, you were always trying to give John kisses.” Rita pointed to a picture of her leaning forward, her lips puckering to kiss a frightened John.

“I’m still giving him kisses, but he isn’t running away anymore,” she smiled, and the group laughed as she kissed his cheek again.

“When our families would sit and talk during the car shows, we sort of wondered if you both would grow up to become more than just friends.”

“We are more than just friends,” she blushed.

“Jackie spent last night with me at my condo,” he confessed.

“We went out for a beautiful dinner and a movie, and things sort of, well, progressed.” She could feel her face warming.

“It’s strange that you never met again until the other day. I guess growing up in different towns and living your lives, you’d forgotten about each other,” Adele noted.

“We’re definitely making up for those lost years now.” Jackie couldn’t help blushing.

“My great-great-grandpa said you shot him in the leg during World War 2,” Jackie mentioned to his senior relative.

“Is he still going on about that, sixty odd years later? I told him it was an accident. I tripped over an old tree root in the sand and squeezed the trigger of my rifle as I fell. It was more like a flesh wound! I kidded him that if I’d shot him in the left ear, the bullet would have gone out the right without hitting anything.”

Jackie laughed, saying, “That’s what my GG said too.”

“Dad, can we take the Shelby for a little drive?” John asked.

“Of course you can; she does need gas,” John said, getting him the keys. His dad handed him two dollars for gas, and he walked Jackie to the garage.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.