Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

John escorted Jackie to his car and drove her to a nearby Dairy Queen for her promised milkshake. She ordered chocolate, and he wanted more, so he added a banana split to the order.

“I can’t believe I let you finger my pussy in the theatre and make me cum,” she whispered, making sure no one could hear her.

“Do you regret me touching you?”

“Not one single bit!” She kissed his cheek.

They sat side by side in a corner booth to share the shake and banana split. A glance at her cleavage revealed she’d undone yet another button on her dress. A side view allowed him to see most of her right breast, caressed by her dainty lace bra.

She rested her left hand high on his leg with no intent, just wanting to touch him. She laughed when he fed her a spoonful of ice cream, strawberries, and chocolate syrup, then turned the spoon over and placed a swipe of cream on the tip of her nose.

“Now you’ll have to lick it off,” she giggled. He glanced around to make sure no one was looking at them and leaned to lick it off the tip of her nose. He followed it with a soft kiss.

“I’m having a great time and don’t want this night to end,” she said. Her eyes twinkled.

“Would you like to sit in the park again or go for a cruise around town?” He asked, not understanding her subtle hint.

“I wouldn’t mind seeing a view of the marina from your condo balcony,” she suggested.

“I was going to ask if you wanted to see my condo but didn’t want to press my luck.”

“I’d be happy for you to show it to me.”


They finished their after-movie treat, and John drove them to his condo. The rumbling echo of his Mustang’s exhaust turned several heads. He escorted her in and gave her the grand tour, thankful it was clean. “It looks very neat for a bachelor pad,” she kidded.

“I’ve only been by a few times over the past ten weeks to collect my mail. Mom and Dad helped to freshen it up for me.”

“I’d like to meet your parents.”

“You mean, meet them again? My mom told me we knew each other as kids, and you were always chasing me around the old cars to give me a kiss.”

“I’m still chasing you for a kiss, but this time, you’re not running away from me,” she laughed, giving him a quick peck on the lips. He opened the sliding door, the warm night air greeting them.

“This looks so beautiful,” she said of the scenery below. Coloured lights sparkled on the boats still moored at the docks, and the warm, gentle breeze gave off a whiff of late barbequeing.

She asked to use the bathroom, and he waited for his turn. On his return, he noticed her standing again by the glass-panelled railing. He came up behind her, his hands enveloping her stomach. The subdued overhead lighting gave him a good view of her deep cleavage.

“Mmm, this feels nice, being in your arms,” she cooed, leaning against him.

“You are so incredibly beautiful and really tough for bearing your injuries the way you have.”

“I have a new inspiration.” Her arms covered his as she continued to look down at the boats. “While you were in the bathroom, I called my mom to let her know where I was and that I was safe. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all; you should let her know where you are and that you’re okay. There are far too many men out there who hurt and abuse women.”

“I also told her that I wouldn’t be home until tomorrow morning.”

“You want to spend the night with me?” He couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, I do. I’d love to wake up in bed next to you,” she said, guiding his hands up to caress her tits. She turned to him, and her body moulded to his. They had a long, sensual kiss, and his hand found a tit to caress. Jackie turned to face the night, taking his arms around her again.

“John, will you please make me naked?”

“You want me to take off your clothes out here?”

“Yes, I’d like sex for us to be exciting right from the start. If there is anyone looking our way, I want them to have no doubt that you’re getting fucked tonight!” She moved his hands to fondle both her tits.

“I’d say fingering your pussy and making you cum in a movie theatre qualifies as very exciting!” He grinned.

“I was crazy for letting you do that, but I’m glad I did!”

He began to unfasten her buttons, revealing more of her bra-caressed tits. He slipped it off her shoulders, and it fell in a heap on the floor. She scooted it aside and turned to him in just her panties and bra. His eyes drank in her beauty, imagining what lay behind her essentials.

“I have a bikini that shows even more of me. I’ll wear it for you soon.”

“I can hardly wait.”


Jackie’s arms went around his neck again, and he hugged her as best he could, despite the ache in his shoulder. His hand was at the closure of her bra, and she felt it release. She let the straps slide off her shoulder and dropped it on her dress.

Jackie’s heart was pumping almost out of control, excited at being slowly stripped. She didn’t feel insecure standing in front of John. With her arms at her side, he let his eyes drink in her beauty.

Her breasts sat high on her chest, firm in presence and a good handful in size, her nipples growing hard with excitement.

“Fuck, you look so beautiful!” His eyes appreciated her.

She grasped the bottom of his polo shirt and, mindful of his injured shoulder, pulled it up over his head. Her brow wrinkled, frowning sympathetically at the large, irregular scar at his collar bone.

“I can’t imagine the horror of being shot,” she remarked, lightly touching the scar, then leaning forward, pressing her lips against it.

She embraced him once again, pressing her bare tits against his slightly hairy chest. He experienced the warmth and coolness of her breasts, gently fondling the left one.

A little kiss, and she turned her back again. John embraced her, his hands becoming her living bra cups. “Mmm, that feels nice!” She cooed, leaning against him. “You don’t have to be so gentle.” He kneaded her tits like baker’s dough.

He continued to caress her left tit while his right hand slid down her stomach past the waistband of her panties. His fingertip accidentally brushed her clit and she jolted. He knew he was allowed to go further, and two digits separated her butterfly lips. Her leaking juices bathed his digits as he gently fingered her.

“Mmm, I love this! Now take off my panties and show anyone looking that I’m yours.” John used his right hand to push them past her hips and down her legs. She flicked them with her big toe to land on her bra and dress.

Jackie was now naked to the world. “I’ve never done this before! It just seems so natural to let you make me nude.” His hand returned to her pussy and she opened her stance for him. Two fingers resumed pleasing her. He made her body jerk again to his touch, and this time, she openly moaned her pleasure. Her right leg took most of her weight, leaving her left feeling achey.

She turned and unfastened his side-pocket shorts. She slid them down his hairy legs, revealing the obvious bulge in his underwear. “I have to sit to do this.” She pulled up a padded chair and sat down.

“I know we’re not teenagers and have been with other partners, so if you like something done to you, there’s no shame or guilt in telling me,” she said, looking up into his eyes.

“Thank you, and the same goes for you; if there’s something you want me to do to you, tell me, though I’m not into any bondage stuff.”

“Neither am I.”


Jackie began to chuckle, staring at the bulge in his shorts. “Do you remember any of the things we used to do together as kids?”

“Umm, now I’m starting to remember you were chasing me around the old cars for kisses. This time, I promise, I won’t ever run away.” They laughed.

The palm of her hand smoothed the profile of his hard rod, the head pushing against the material of his underwear. “Do you remember the first time a girl saw your cock?”

“No.”

“I do! I remember when we were little€”maybe five or six€”we were a little curious about each other’s bodies, me more than you. I asked you to show me your pee, and you did. I remember feeling in my hand, then showing you what my mom does to my dad, so I got on my knees and sucked on your cock.”

“Now why don’t I remember that?” He chuckled.

“And then I let you touch my little pussy and put a finger inside it. Then I asked you to do what Daddy does to Mommy, and I had you kiss and lick my pussy.”

“Damn it! I definitely don’t remember that either!” He regretted.

“So you see, we’ve already seen each other’s cock and pussy as kids, and now we are again as adults.”

“Yeah, but you didn’t have breasts back then,” he joked.

“I do now, and I love them being sucked on.” Jackie grasped the sides of his underwear and pulled them down. Her eyes were on his bulge as his cock sprang into view.

“Oh my fuck, it definitely isn’t little anymore!” Her giggle exclaimed as his semi-hard cock, with a slight upward tilt, bobbed to his quickened pulse. It was at her eye level and seemed to beckon her closer. She smiled up at him and caressed the long shaft. “You definitely have a nice cock on you!”

“I think that’s one thing a guy worries about, how he measures up to expectations.”

“You definitely don’t have to worry about me. I love the size of your cock!”

“I’m happy you approve,” he smiled.

John’s eyes widened as he watched Jackie kiss the head of his cock and then slowly begin to suck on him. “At least she sucks cock,” he thought. He watched her head bob back and forth on his stiffening rod.

“As you can surmise, I’ve sucked cock before but have never cared enough about the guy to swallow. But John, I’m falling in love with you, and later tonight, I want to try and swallow your cum.”

“And you’ll soon find out, I enjoy eating pussy.”

She sucked on him for a moment longer. “I don’t want you to cum too soon!” She teased.


John lowered and repositioned her on the seat. He motioned her legs apart, seeing for the first time her black, matted-haired, moist pussy. “You look so beautiful,” he smiled, leaning closer. He cupped her small ass, pulling her closer to the edge of the chair.

He looked at her damaged leg and gently rubbed the length of the bandage. He leaned in and lightly kissed the scars surrounding her kneecap. A hand to his head approved of his attention to her leg.

Her butterfly lips were glistening and wrinkled. He leaned closer, her heat warming his face. John inhaled her aroma for the first time and memorized her pungent yet musky odour. As his nose accidentally touched her swollen button, making her jolt, his fingers opened her up and his tongue explored her.

John gently cradled her left leg as he began to experience her. She pulled his head back while pushing her fleshy mound against his face. “Eat my fucking cunt!” She demanded.

“You like dirty talk?”

“I do now! I want you so bad! Your hair isn’t long enough yet to grab hold of,” she said, trying to grasp it. “When it’s longer, I’ll take a handful and mash your face against my pussy.”

As he licked and fingered her hole, two digits of her hand massaged her button. He looked up to see her other hand pinching her nipples. One hand joined hers to excite her hard buds.

“Mmm, fuck, does this ever feel goood!” She cooed, wriggling her small ass in pleasure.

“Your pussy tastes so delicious even without a fresh cum.”

“I don’t mind you calling my pussy a cunt. You say you like to eat a good cunt, then I’m in sexual fucking heaven!” She pressed his face against her again.

John was somewhat taken aback by Jackie’s sudden sexual demeanour. Her blunt words and erotic actions turned him on to her even more. “Yes, I love to eat a good cunt!” He confirmed it and put more zest into pleasing her and himself.

He went on eating and licking her love hole. Wet fingers washed her nipples, and she massaged her juices into them. “Do you think anyone is watching us?” He wondered.

“I sure hope so. I don’t want to see you eating my pussy outdoors being wasted.”

“So you like to fuck outside?” He asked.

“I wouldn’t turn down a fuck from you somewhere romantic and secluded, like on a beach.”

“You wouldn’t want an audience?”

“It wouldn’t bother me if a person spied on us fucking, doing a sixty-nine, or both.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.