Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Friends and co-workers had politely kept their distance from Claudia during her weeks of healing. Tessa was a concerned boss and friend, and she began to make weekly calls to her. They’d talk about how she was feeling better and the effect her absence at work was having on the others. Tessa mentioned that Paula seemed especially upset about what happened to her and missed her so much. She knew they were good friends at work, and Claudia was certain hers and Paula’s love relationship was still a secret to those at work.

Claudia and Dan had also been talking with Brooke and Kyle. Brooke was keeping busy with her fashion show schedule and was anxious for it to finally end. Kyle’s TV show guest appearance was completed, and he was now in Arizona and Wyoming on the set of his new western movie. She and Kyle’s romantic relationship was doing very well, despite their conflicting schedules. They continued to keep in touch daily on Seeme.

Dan and Claudia were happy when Kyle and Brooke professed their love for each other to them. Kyle thought nothing of using his private jet as a taxi for transportation so that he and Brooke could steal an afternoon or day together.

Claudia couldn’t wait any longer to be with her lovers, remembering the doctor saying that having a climax was helping her vagina heal. She called Brooke and said how much she needed to be with her and missed the smell of her perfumed body and the taste of her cum cream. Brooke also admitted she missed being in Claudia’s arms, along with her smell and taste, not to mention being fucked by Dan.

Brooke checked her schedule and originally planned to spend her one day off between photo shoots at home. “You know, since I’d be flying home, then taking a plane to my next job, why don’t I fly in and out of Tampa instead of Miami? At least I’d get to spend one day in bed with you and Dan.” It was immediately agreed that they would make love in two days.

“That takes care of my number one love, and now for number two,” she said, picking up her cell phone.

“I thought Kim and Tracy were number one and two,” Dan teased.

“But they’re not here. I miss them so much! I guess I have several number one loves.” She cuddled next to him. “And that’s definitely you and Allison.”

“Then why don’t you take a few days and fly up north to visit Kim and Tracy?”

“Because I need to be with you and Allison right now, and I don’t want to be away from you both, not even for an hour, let alone a few days.” She let his comforting arms embrace her body. Her arms remained around his neck as she felt his right hand caress a tit and the left rub her bare pussy. She easily opened her stance, and two digits explored her.

“Want to go to bed for a while?” He hinted.

“Let me call Paula first.”

Paula was so grateful Claudia had called her. She admitted missing her so much and debated repeatedly if she should call her or not. “Paula, I love you and miss being with you too. We’ve been friends for too long for us not to know the difference between love and friendship and just someone being snoopy for juicy details about my abduction.”

“Thank you, Claudia, for thinking of me that way. I love and miss you too.”

“So when are you coming over so we can make love and Dan can fuck you?”

“I’m leaving work for your house, five minutes ago,” she kidded.

“Drive safe; I want that sexy body of yours to arrive in one piece!”

“I will! Be there soon!”

Paula’s heart was ready to burst out of her full chest; she was so excited to return to the arms of her lover. She called Jerry to tell him she was spending a few hours with Claudia and Dan, so she’d be home late from work. She used Claudia’s dressing room shower to freshen up and slipped on the sexy, low-cut blouse that she kept hidden to only wear for Claudia. Her panties remained in her purse, and she anxiously, though cautiously, drove to her two lovers’ home.


Claudia answered the door chime in her usual very low top and short, pantiless skirt. Paula was ready to burst into happy, relieved tears, but Claudia helped her to compose herself. Arms enveloped the other, full breasts flattening in a long, passionate kiss. Wandering hands couldn’t help caressing a long-desired breast.

“I see you’re wearing your blouse for me and braless as usual. I love it on you, though it wasn’t necessary because it won’t be staying on you very long,” she kidded.

Dan approached, and her arms went around him too for a long kiss. She didn’t object to his hand replacing her bra cup. He peered out the open door to ensure their impromptu loving wasn’t witnessed, closed it, and led them to the bedroom. They stripped quickly like horny teenagers and embraced in a three-way hug.

Dan watched the girls get reacquainted, enjoying the sensual girl-on-girl loving. They had a passionately filled sixty-nine, enjoying the other pussy. Paula was also anxious to be with Dan, and having him lay beside Claudia, she would alternate from eating pussy to sucking on his cock.

Paula’s love and passion for Claudia soon proved themselves when she unleashed such a strong, pent-up climax. Dan witnessed Paula make his love experience her powerful cum. “Just what the doctor ordered for your pussy to heal, another good cum!” He grinned, and they laughed.

As the two lovers lay side by side, kissing, Dan went from one pussy to the other, licking up his share of cum juice.

“I’ve missed you so much! I love you and would do anything for you.”

“Anything?” Claudia asked slyly.

“Most anything, nothing that isn’t too immorally wrong or would get me arrested.”

“Then that leaves plenty of sexy fun for us three to enjoy.” As they kissed, Claudia’s mind was already planning their next erotic adventure.

Paula motioned Dan to her side, propped on her elbow, and leaned to take in his cock. She sucked long and hard, as if it were her favourite candy. Remembering her previous times with him, she had to admit Dan was a better fuck than her husband, Jerry. She soon had him rock hard, and she prompted him between her legs.

They kissed passionately as she guided his cock home, and several thrusts later, his cock was buried deep inside her. He began a steady rocking and thrusting motion. Paula switched kisses between her lovers, and they both sucked on her full tits together.

“Mmm, now this is what I call living. I’m being fucked by my man lover while my woman lover kisses me and sucks on my tits, and my poor husband is still at work!” She grinned, hugging them both to her full breasts.

“Come on Dan, you know I like it good from you!” She urged, with a hand on his ass. He increased his pace, her body rocking, yielding to his full thrusts.

“Can you stay a while longer? I have some naughty plans for you,” Claudia grinned.

“Yes, if it’s something I wouldn’t do on my own or with Jerry, I’ll say no.”

“Fair enough,” she replied, her mouth returning to each nipple.

Dan continued on, fucking Paula. She wanted to eat Claudia’s pussy some more and changed to her hands and knees. The position certainly changed his fucking angle, and he could feel the head pressing against her insides. He’d lean over her back and fondle her hanging globes.

All it took was a dozen brushes on her special spot, and Dan was riding her like an eight-second rodeo champion. He held on tight to her hips as she bucked and wiggled wildly, releasing a strong cum.

“Come on Dan, fill me up with that delicious cum of yours!” She needed, moving her ass against him. He gripped her firmly and pumped like crazy.

“Don’t hold back, honey, give it to her all at once!” Claudia encouraged.

He only lasted another minute, then gave that warning smirk and grunted his load into her. “Mmm, I love the sounds of my man when he fucks his cum into another woman!” Claudia sighed, repeating the same line an unknown number of times.

Dan’s climax and thrusting slowed to a stop, then he slowly backed out of her. His telltale creamy ooze began to leak out, and he lowered down to lick her.

“I want some of your cum too!” Claudia moved from under Paula to his side. She was in sexual heaven, with a husband and wife licking her pussy clean.


Claudia and Paula freshened up together, then returned to lay with Dan. “Now, what are those naughty plans you have for me?” She wondered, kissing Claudia’s soft lips and caressing her tit.

“We live in a wonderful neighbourhood that has a beautiful walking park. There are beautiful palm trees scattered throughout the park, which has a large oval walkway with a huge pond and water fountain in the center. I like wearing very sexy clothes for Dan, and we go for a walk through our streets to the park where I show off my tits and bare pussy.”

“So, my plan is for you and me to dress like a pair of lesbian sluts, and Dan will show us off to the people there.”

“Can we hold hands and kiss in front of others?” Paula hoped.

“Plus, fingering each other’s pussies, you have to do at least one sex act there.”

“With Dan, what do you have on that naughty mind of yours?”

“I’ll tell you when we’re there, and who says it’ll be with Dan? Maybe it’ll be with me instead,” she smiled.

Claudia helped Paula pick out a very low-cut top and one of her short pleated skirts. “But the bottom of my ass cheeks show just standing normally,” she mildly protested.

“That’s so Dan or I can feel your ass while we walk, or others can see it too. Plus, it makes it so easy to flash our pussies to the men!” She smiled.

“Claudia, you’re such a slut!” She joked.

“Correction, I’m a happily married slut!” They laughed, agreeing with her.


Dan moved along the sidewalk, holding hands with his two sexy-looking girls. Once again, neighbours stopped to eye the trio and wonder who the woman with them was this time. “It seems to be becoming a routine for us. We bring a woman into our home, you share pussy eating, I fuck her, one or both eat her pussy clean, and then we dress her like a slut and show her off in the park,” Dan remarked.

“Our lives have turned out that way, for now. When I’m back to work, our fun will have to tone down some. Have you noticed that some of our neighbours seem to suddenly appear in the park after we arrive? I think they follow us for a longer look.”

“Yes, I’ve noticed that too. Don’t you find it repetitious and predictable that we’re doing this?” He asked.

“Not at all; every walk is different. We don’t know who we’ll see in the park or what we’ll do. Someday we might actually walk through the park like normal people,” she joked.

“Are you doing okay, Paula?” Dan asked, looking at her profile. Her top was so low that her semi-hard nipples were only an inch from the edges.

“I can feel my pussy growing wet again. I’m not used to showing this much tit, at least in the daytime, and I can feel the breeze on my bare ass.”

“And I’ve got my hand on it now too,” Dan added, feeling her cheek flex with her strides.

Dan and Claudia acknowledged those they recognized in the neighbourhood. His hand soon felt her ass too.

They entered the park, taking stock of the crowd. “We usually walk a lap or two and see who is here, and some will stop to chat with us.”

“Mostly it’s the men just wanting a closer look at Claudia’s tits and a peek at what’s under her short skirt,” Dan teased.

“I never wear panties under my skirt, unless I have to.” She boldly pulled up the short hem to show her bare pussy for anyone to see. Hellos were exchanged with familiar faces, and second looks were given to the sexy new woman with them. Paula smiled shyly as the men’s eyes devoured her nearly naked body.

“Here we are,” Claudia said, making sure Paula sat between them on their favourite park bench. Claudia always adjusted her top just shy of exposing her nipples. She pulled her skirt a little higher, and she was ready for action.

Paula did the same, and they crossed their long, sexy legs. The hems were nonexistent, and their bare asses felt the warmth of the fine-meshed, diamond-patterned bench. “Now what do we do?” She asked.

“Just sit, smile a lot, and enjoy the looks we get. When a guy passes by, look at his crotch to gauge how big his cock might be. I hate it when guys wear baggy pants or shorts. Soon we’ll spread our legs to let some lucky guys see our pussies. Dan will usually get me wound up with a good finger fucking, then we’d hit the bedroom or patio when we get home.”

“Sometimes we end up fucking or she gives me a blow job right here.”

Paula looked at the passing people, many of whom were smiling at them as an excuse to look at her and Claudia. She glanced at his crotch, imagining the size hidden underneath. Dan was now resting a hand high above their knees, and noticing several approaching, a slight tug motioned them to uncross their legs. Both feet on the ground, he urged their legs apart, and the afternoon sunshine bathed their bare pussies.

Eyes looked to their long legs, the gaze lingered as a pussy came into view. “It’s a beautiful afternoon for a walk,” Claudia offered, to further draw their attention.

Paula smiled shyly as her pussy was viewed on purpose. The people continued on their walk, and she looked for the next ones approaching. “The trick is to close your legs, then open them again for your next admirers. Dan will rest his hand on your leg and move it higher each time,” Claudia said.

She did as mentioned, letting her admirer intentionally see up her skirt. She had to smirk, as the guy was so busy looking at her bare pussy, that he didn’t watch his steps and almost tripped over his dog.

Dan laid his hand well above their knees and inched it higher and higher. Claudia was used to his actions in public, but Paula had to watch his hand cast a shadow on her pussy. A slight touch and her body jolted, then she gasped as two fingers entered her.

She felt nervous yet excited as he began to fuck her pussy. A walker would approach, return his hand to her leg, and then resume washing it in her juices. His erotic actions were in stereo, as he was doing the same to Claudia.

“Why is the park almost deserted now?” She asked, of only several remaining.

“It’s getting close to dinner time. The next shift will start later for evening walks. Sometimes, Dan and I are here twice a day. I was thinking, can you stay for dinner and we’ll do another walk here as it’s getting dark?” She asked about her additional plans.

“I’d love too. I’ll call Jerry when we get back home.”


There were only a few remaining in the park, and Claudia wanted Paula to do something very sexy before they went home.

“That guy is cute-looking,” Paula smiled, with her pussy in his view. Her stare lingered on him, seeing his ass.

“He was nice,” Claudia agreed. “Keep an eye on him. If he does another lap of the walkway, when he goes by us, I want you to call him over. Don’t say a word; unzip his shorts; take his cock out; and give him a blow job.”

Paula looked at Claudia, stunned by her direct and erotic request. “You want me to give a complete stranger a blow job now, right here?”

“You said you’d do most anything for me, so we’re having a little sexy fun. I’m not forcing you to do something you wouldn’t have considered doing. You’ve got time to think about it.”

Their eyes watched him continue along the walkway. “He’s getting close to the exit. Is he going to leave or do another lap?” Claudia teased.

“Don’t go; I want to give you a blow job!” She said it quite loudly. Paula’s heart pumped quicker, wondering if he’d turn right to leave but secretly hoping he’d stay. “Oh my god, he’s doing another lap!” She exclaimed, her hand shaking Claudia’s leg.

“So, are you going to give him a blow job?”

“Yes, I’ll do it!”

“That’s my girl! Now while we watch him go around the track, finger my horny cunt.” Paula buried two fingers inside her, and she felt Claudia’s digits doing the same to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.