Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Erin St. Clair sat nervously on the bench in front of her apartment building, waiting for Claudia and Dan to arrive. Her normal attire was a tank top and form-hugging cotton shorts. She smiled seeing his red Caddy turn into the curved driveway and stop by her.

“Right on time!” She smiled, got in the back seat, and leaned over to kiss them hello. “I can’t believe this is finally happening. Thank you so much for your support, Claudia and Dan. We’ll have to spend plenty of time in bed so I can show my appreciation to you both,” Erin said.

“You’re very welcome, honey. We know how important this is to you, and we’re grateful that you have included us in such a personal decision,” she said, gripping her hand.

Claudia had taken the initiative to help Erin find the best breast implant surgeon in Tampa, and they were now on their way to Dr. Lansing’s office. Claudia was wearing her normal very low-scooped top and short, pleated skirt. Dan walked behind the girls, admiring their asses as they walked hand in hand through the medical complex, up the elevator, and to the doctor’s office.

They entered the office, greeted by a well-endowed woman wearing a very low-cut blouse. “I guess it pays to advertise the product,” Dan kidded in a low voice. Erin mentioned who she was, and they sat waiting for the doctor.


Erin thumbed through a health magazine, trying to hide her nervousness. Claudia and Dan scanned other magazines to pass the time. He smiled, looking at his wife’s figure. No matter what she was doing or what she wore, she always looked so perfectly sensual to him.

A few minutes later, the door opened, and a woman, likely in her late thirties, wearing a cream-coloured blouse and a tan knee-length skirt, appeared.

“Hello, you must be Erin,” the doctor said, quickly noticing her flat chest.

“Yes, I am.”

“I’m Brenda Lansing; welcome.” She stood, and handshakes were offered as she introduced Claudia and Dan. He noticed Dr. Lansing was close to Claudia’s height and several buttons remaining unfastened revealed a narrow but still respectable deep cleavage.

“Yes, I spoke with Claudia on the phone. I was very moved by your story about Erin and look forward to being able to help her.”

“I brought along my two best friends for support. Is it okay if they join us?”

“We normally only allow mothers, sisters, or husbands in my office because you’d eventually be bare-chested for examination,” Brenda said, looking at them.

“Dan and Claudia are my boyfriend and girlfriend, and besides, they’ve both already seen me naked,” Erin blushed. “I value their opinions very much.”

Brenda raised an eyebrow, her mind’s eye imagining what they’d done together. “In that case, you’re more than welcome to participate.”


The doctor’s office was simple with pleasant furnishings. Several photographs adorned the walls, displaying previous clients clothed in low-cut tops, bras, or bikini tops, accenting their new cleavage. As Dan and Claudia gazed at the collection, the doctor looked at her decently displayed cleavage.

“My examination and procedure rooms are down the hall. Your health profile was forwarded to me by the doctor you’d first seen, so many of the questions I’d have to ask are already answered, but we’ll review them just the same. I see from your information that you’re five foot two and 105 pounds.”

“I’ve done a lot of research on which kind of implant I’d like to have, but I’ll still want your valued opinion.”

Erin proceeded to tell her life story and how she’d been teased, ridiculed, and bullied for being so flat-chested since she was a late teen. She said that basically, from her neck to her waist, she looked like a ten-year-old boy and longed to look like a normal woman with decent-sized breasts. The doctor said her condition was called Macromastia, where a woman’s breasts never developed.

Erin went on to say she’d tried to save up the money, but loans were hard to get because she’d invested all her savings in her planned business. Now she’s fallen behind on the bills for her business she recently opened, and because of her ordeal, she may not continue being self-employed.

“And that’s where we come in. Not only have Erin and I survived such a horrible experience, we’ve also bonded very closely as lovers,” Claudia openly admitted, piquing the doctor’s curiosity.

“Yes, I read the news articles and saw the dramatic rescue on TV. My cousin was also a victim of a sexual assault several years ago, and luckily, she survived.”

“Dan and I are paying the full cost of her breast implant procedure right now to ensure you we are very serious!”

“I commend you both for the support of your friend. I do have a lengthy waiting list of four to six months for breast augmentations of one kind or another, plus other plastic surgeries. However, I am so moved by your life story and the survival of your abduction, in addition to being a perfect candidate, that I’m moving you to the top of my client waiting list.”

“Oh thank you! Thank you so much!” Erin cried, tears of happiness and relief pooling in her eyes. She gripped both her friends’ hands.

“If all goes well, you will have selected your choice of implant and have your surgery scheduled for as soon as possible. I’m able to do the complete procedure in the adjoining room, and you’ll be able to go home within a few hours.”

“I’m going to have new tits!” She couldn’t help shrieking with joy, and they laughed.


Dr. Lansing led the trio to her examination room. She explained what was going to take place, making sure to answer any of her questions. The doctor asked Erin which type of implant she’d prefer and why.

She explained she preferred the newer ‘Gummy Bear’ style of silicone implant because they look more natural and don’t leak if punctured due to a thicker gel. The doctor handed her a gummy bear implant to hold and compared it to the older version. Erin then handed them to Claudia and Dan.

“Don’t get carried away too much, Dan!” Claudia kidded, seeing him flex his fingers over them. Brenda smiled, eyeing Dan.

“I have the same implants and love them!” The doctor offered, unexpectedly unbuttoning her blouse and taking it off. “If I didn’t believe in the product, it wouldn’t be inside my body.” She boldly unhooked her bra and took it off too. “I used to be a 34B; now I’m a full 36C,” she said proudly, sticking out her bare chest.

“I’m not so sure I want to be that big,” Erin said, eyeing Brenda’s full globes.

“I have a unique way to find the perfect size for your body shape. Go ahead and feel my breasts,” she said, rolling her chair closer to Erin.

She hesitated, then placed her hands on them. “Give them a good squeeze; I don’t mind,” she smiled. Erin complied, squishing them with her fingers. “Don’t they feel and look so real and natural?”

“Yes, they do,” she smiled shyly.

Dr. Lansing then turned to Claudia and Dan, and they were surprised she offered her tits for them to feel. They both smiled, taking the full weight of a tit in their hands. She smiled again, looking from Dan’s hands to his handsome face.

“You have nice hands,” she smiled at him. She slipped on her blouse but teasingly let it remain unbuttoned, with her nipples almost exposed.

“If I held an older silicone gel implant at my eye level and dropped it, it would likely break open. Now watch. I specifically ordered my implants to be .10 of a millimetre thicker than normal, about the added thickness of a sheet of writing paper.” She took the sample from Dan and, holding it briefly at eye level, dropped it. It made a smacking sound when it hit the vinyl floor but didn’t rupture.

“A lot of pressure can be exerted on the breasts when lifting heavy objects, falling forward or sideways, or from the hands of an overly enthusiastic lover.” She smiled at them.

“I definitely want the Gummy Bear implants!” Erin decided.

“Now, Erin, will you take off your top so I can examine you?” She immediately pulled her top over her head, this time not ashamed to expose her chest. She smiled at Dan and Claudia, knowing she wasn’t being judged for her appearance.

“Erin, you are a perfect candidate for implants!” Brenda remarked. She picked up a digital camera and had her stand beside the white screen. She took several poses of her, front and side. “I have a computer program that I use to help determine the best implant size for you.”

“Joy will load it into my computer, and I’ll take your image and paste different-sized breasts on you to give you an idea of what you’d look like.” Dr. Lansing left for a minute, taking the camera to Joy.


“Now I’ll take some measurements of you,” Brenda said on her return. She picked up a cloth tape measure to record several numbers, marking a few spots with a washable black felt pen. She showed them several pictures of before and after operations on women who were as flat-chested as her.

“I’m so excited to see what I could be like,” Erin smiled.

“Now we have to determine the best size for you. Before you answer that question, my technique lets your body size and several observers recommend your best size.”

Dr. Lancing went to a dresser drawer and took out what appeared to be a rubber latex bodysuit. “This may seem awkward, but I’d like you to wear this upper body covering. It will have a certain size implant for you to wear. The latex will cling close to your body like a second skin, and I have a light blue T-shirt for you to wear over it. Then I want you to go to the streets and window shop for about thirty minutes, then return. I’ll replace the implants with a different size, and you’ll repeat the same routine.”

She helped Erin put on the garment, and hidden Velcro fasteners made it skin tight to her body. She slipped the T-shirt over her head and put it on.

“Wow, I feel better already!” Erin remarked at her full-body reflection in the mirror. She smoothed her hands over her fake breasts.

“It’s one thing to say what size you want to be and another to be the proper size for your height and body structure. Because once they’re in, they’re in for a good twenty-five to thirty years.”

“I’m so excited; thank you, Doctor!” She couldn’t help hugging her. The doctor then spoke briefly with Dan and Claudia.


The trio left the office, noticing the receptionist was gone. Now on the street level, Erin felt like a whole new person. At every opportunity, she’d look at her reflection in a store window. She held Dan’s hand tight as if they were a couple, and she smiled so often that her cheeks began to hurt.

“So what did you think of the good Doctor Lansing?” Dan asked his wife.

“She’s definitely a possibility,” she smiled.

“I’m going to have to shop for all new tops that actually show off my new tits!” Erin joked, already looking at an outdoor clothes rack.

“Dan and I will go with you. When you want to show off your tits, you most always need a man’s point of view too,” Claudia smiled.

“I want more than Dan’s view pointed at me!” Erin joked, brushing his crotch. He walked ahead as the doctor had asked, then turned and moved towards her. He eyed her chest and her actions. Claudia then let her and Dan take a few moments alone, and it was like Erin was a completely different woman.

She found a little alcove at one store and embraced him. As they kissed, she urged him to feel her fake tits. “I feel so much more like a woman, thanks to you, and I haven’t had my operation. I hope you can find time for me to be a steady lover for you.”

“I’ll admit I’m very fortunate to have made love with many women, but you, Julia, and Allison will always be special to me because of what you endured with Claudia.”


They returned to the doctor’s office, where she gauged her reactions and replaced the implants with ones of a different size.

Again, they strolled along the busy streets. Dan and Claudia laughed as Erin seemed to be purposely pointing her tits at as many men as she could. Erin used the same store alcove to embrace and kiss Claudia. Her hand was also urged to feel her tits.

“I’ll never forget what you’ve done for me, Claudia. Next to my mom, you’re the only other woman who has sincerely shown an interest in my life.”

“You, Julia, Allison, and I share a special bond that will never be broken, and I’ll always be your friend and lover. And you are growing closer to Dan also, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am. My mind has already been imagining a special moment with him.”

“The one thing I ask is that Dan get me pregnant before you, Brooke, or Tina.”

“What ... do you think I want to have Dan’s baby?” She pretended to act surprised.

“Oh, my mistake. So you don’t want to have a baby with Dan?”

Erin hesitated to reveal her deepest desire besides her breast operation. “Yes, I want to have a baby with Dan.”

“We’ll see how it goes. Who knows, you may meet someone special who’ll take his place.”

“I doubt it. Many women are single mothers and marry a different man,” she justified.


Time passed quickly, and they returned to Dr. Lansing’s office. “So, how did it go?” She asked, surprising the trio by unbuttoning her blouse again. She seemed to casually play with the long hem, revealing more tits to Dan, and she glanced again at the nice cleavage Claudia’s top revealed.

“Hmm, married, yet with an interest in women?” Dan wondered, glancing at her wedding rings. Maybe because she’s around women’s tits all day.

“It was amazing! I actually had men looking at me for a different reason.” She helped Erin out of her rubber suit, and she put on her top again.

“Don’t think the fact of having new breasts will get every man you want into bed with you,” she cautioned, then smiled.

“I’m hesitant to trust a man enough to let him get close to me because of our kidnapping. Besides, there’s only one man I’m really interested in going to bed with and already have.” She finished that statement by going to Dan and boldly kissing him.

“He wouldn’t be too bad a choice,” Brenda let slip, eyeing him. A few minutes later, the receptionist came in and handed the doctor an iPad.

“I had Joy follow and record your shopping trips. Another of my methods for determining the proper size of breast implants is to let others see you the way you can’t see yourself. This is you shopping the first time,” she began the playback, and the four watched the video.

“Wow, I look so different compared to just seeing myself in a mirror!” Brenda fast-forwarded through some of the videos and showed her walking with Claudia. They then saw the portion of Erin and Dan together, kissing and him feeling her pretend tits.

“I can gather from the video that you three are rather close friends.” Brenda asked.

“Yes, we are,” Claudia agreed, and Erin’s face turned red.

“Now this is the video of you the second time,” Dr. Lansing began. Erin blushed when it showed her and Claudia kissing and her fondling her tits. The doctor handed the iPad to Dan for holding. She put a hand on the small of his back, and slipping one side of her blouse over, she pressed her bare tit to his arm. Dan could feel her closeness and the slight hint of perfume.

“My tits are definitely bigger in the second one,” Erin said, pointing to the screen.

The doctor motioned Dan to her and said, “Tell me which chest version you prefer.”

“They’re both nice, but I prefer the first one,” he whispered to her.


“And now for the survey, I asked Joy to show the video to seven men, asking them which video they preferred of you.” They watched the recording of the men viewing Erin. In a few minutes, they had their answer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.