Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

They dressed their normal sexy sway and Dan drove to St. Pete’s Beach. He parked at the Grand Plaza Hotel parking lot, and this time he called ahead of time to Spinners restaurant for reservations at four p.m. He asked if Camille was working and, if yes, if she could be their waitress again.

“I hope the same boy is working again when we rent our rollerblades,” Allison hoped, holding hands between her new parents.

“And why is that?” Dan teased.

“Because he’s cute-looking!”

“I think you’re teaching our daughter about boys ... a little too fast,” he joked to Claudia.

“Oh, come on, Daddy, you know you’re my only lover!” She kissed the back of his hand and then Claudia’s. “Thank you both for loving me enough to make me your daughter. I’ll make you proud of me.”

“You already have, honey, you already have!” Claudia hugged her to her breasts.

“It’s the same boy again! I can hardly wait to show him my pussy!”

Dan and Claudia smiled, looking at Allison as her handsome young boy brought their rental blades, pads, and helmets. The boy remembered the two girls from the first visit and told his buddies about their tit and pussy flashing. This time, Allison wasn’t as shy about spreading her legs to let the sun, and his eyes gaze upon her bare pussy. He took his time lacing her boots, enjoying her bare pussy that was free of blonde hair.

Allison leaned over to check the tightness of the laces he’d tied up. Her low-cut top puffed out, and he easily saw her bare right tit. Knowing her tit was in his view, she looked at him and smiled.

“It doesn’t seem quite tight enough. Can you retie my boot?” She asked, her legs spread wide for him.

“You bet I can!” He unlaced and slowly re-tied her boot. This time she leaned over a little, so he was able to see her pussy and tit.

“Maybe you’d like him to finger your pussy?” Dan teased her ear, and she blushed, nudging him for his comment. She took Dan’s hand and placed it high on her leg as her boy moved toward Claudia.

Claudia was smiling, her legs were already spread wide for him. He enjoyed looking at her older bare pussy too, and between seeing the two, he felt his cock growing hard. Claudia rested Dan’s hand dangerously close to her pussy as the boy slowly did up the laces on her blades. As usual, Dan tied his laces. If there was a young teenage girl in shorts and a low top, he’d let her lace up his boots.

“Do you have any girls your age working here?” Allison asked.

“Yes, we do.”

“It would be nice to have a girl do up my Daddy’s boots. It isn’t fair that you get to enjoy the view while lacing up our boots, and Daddy has no one.”

Allison’s boy was now done, and she made a very bold move by pulling down on the front of Claudia’s top. “Mommy, you’re not showing very much tit for Daddy and this nice boy! You know how Daddy likes you and me to show off our tits to the men and boys we meet.”

“You’re so right, honey.” She let Allison lower her top; her tits were now barely covered. “That’s better. Is Mommy showing more of her nice tits for you, Daddy?”

“Yes, she is, but you could be showing more tits for me also,” he noticed. Allison let her legs remain open for viewing as she turned to face him.

“You can pull down my top for me, Daddy, to show off as much of my tits as you want,” she offered, and the darker skin surrounding her nipples was in view. Her young boy was speechless as he watched more flesh exposed to the sunlight.

Dan handed the boy his phone, asking him to take several pictures of them. He quickly obliged, and the three posed for their first family pictures. Dan put his arms around both their waists, cuddling them close to his sides. The girls looked so sexy and erotic, with their tits practically showing as well as their bare pussies.

“Is it alright if I take a picture of you three on my phone?” He asked cautiously.

Allison looked to her parents. “He is being a good boy to us, Mommy,” she smiled, and Claudia let him. They posed again, for his erotic picture.

They thanked him for the several pictures he took and started their sexy rollerblading fun. “Daddy has a hard on!” Allison whispered, and they gazed at the bulge in his shorts.

“I bet your boy jerks off to our picture,” Claudia mentioned.

“I’m afraid of who he’s going to show the picture to and what website it’ll end up on,” Dan wondered.


Hardly an eye missed the sexy female pair rolling along the boardwalk hand in hand. They’d stop for a rest, and Dan would take some pictures and videos of his two girls. Dan would tell Allison to close her legs, but she’d slowly open them to show her pussy.

“Daddy, when we get home, can you take some naked pictures of me and of us fucking?” She asked.

“I can take pictures, but not naked ones. You can have on your sexy bathing suit or a low top and short skirt with panties but you can’t show your bare tits or pussy.”

“Why not?”

“You’re only fourteen years old, and any pictures of your bare tits and pussy would be considered my making and in the possession of child porn. I can take all the naked pictures of you that you want on and after your sixteenth birthday.”

“I have to wait almost two years before I pose naked for you and have pictures and video of us fucking?”

“I’m sorry, honey, but it’s the law. I can’t risk any pictures somehow ending up in the wrong hands. Imagine if I had naked pictures of you on my phone, then lost it, and someone found it, and uploaded them onto the internet. I’m already breaking the law by fucking you younger than sixteen years of age.”

“I guess I didn’t think of it that way. I definitely don’t want you to end up in prison. But you can still take pictures of me in sexy clothes?”

“I guess I can.”

“Okay, I’ll keep my legs closed for your pictures.” She sat closer to Claudia, arm in arm. Dan steadied his phone for several shots. At the last moment, she’d open her legs a little, making sure her pussy would show.

They continued their rollerblading fun and stopped at a beachfront hut for a snack and drink. Claudia and Allison weren’t bashful about relaxing their legs to allow their pussies to show. The barstools were a novelty to the girls, and they gave appreciative customers views of their pussy, slowly twirling around in circles. Their low-cut tops revealed deep cleavage and breasts just a casual lean away from view.

“Allison, I know you find all our sexual fun very exciting, but you also must use caution when being sensual. I don’t want us to have fun and show off to the wrong people. And I definitely don’t want you to dress like this without your mom or me with you.”

“I understand, Daddy, and appreciate your concerns for me. I’ll be more careful.”


They slowly rolled their way back to the rental hut. Her boy must have called several of his friends or co-workers to tell them the estimated time the two sexy women would return. The small crowd of five boys stood and talked at the kiosk.

Dan, Claudia, and Allison returned, and as her boy tended to them, the others pretended to be occupied but were watching them closely. Allison smiled at the boy and easily bent her knee, spreading her legs for the removal of her boot.

The boys snuck pictures of her and did the same with Claudia. They couldn’t believe watching the two girls place a hand high on the other’s leg, only inches from her pussy as their blades were taken off.

The group of boys commented about the nonexistent hems of their skirts swaying as they walked away and the young girl holding hands with the two adults. Further out of sight, the boys exchanged pictures clearly showing Allison and Claudia’s bare pussies, with a few revealing a nipple. Her boy told the others they were mother, father, and daughter.

As the sexy trio continued to stroll along the boardwalk, Dan would gaze from one magnificent cleavage to the next. Countless eyes looked at his girls, first thinking they were wearing sexy shorts until they realized it was a skirt. Dan would walk behind them and sneak some video of them to show them how sexy they looked from behind.

Claudia and Allison paused several times to sit, and Dan took pictures of his two loves. Even long, slender legs crossed at the knee looked so sensual. At different stops, Allison would ask someone passing by to take their picture. Dan thanked the person and showed the pictures to his girls. Allison cried again after seeing the first pictures of her new family. She said how happy she was to have parents who loved her so much. Her emotional mood was contagious with Dan and Claudia, who also shed more happy tears.

During their sensual walk, they came to a small group of kiosks where people sold various souvenirs. A slight lean to look closer, and both his girls showed the lower halves of their cute, bare asses and, to lucky viewers, bare pussy lips!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.