Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Sunday morning, Dan awoke to a young, naked Allison cuddling between him and Claudia. He smoothed his hand over her round ass and teased her pussy until she woke up. “Come on, sleepyhead, we’ve got work to do before your grandparents come over.”

After breakfast, Claudia made her weekly visit to the yard, tending to the garden and landscaping. She was a whiz at gardening, and Allison was eager to learn and be closer to her love. Dan stopped by often to gaze at his two lovelies. Both on their hands and knees and wearing shorts and low-cut tops, he easily saw two great pairs of tits.

He then used the ride-on mower to start cutting the grass. Allison wanted to learn to use it and contribute to the family chores. She looked so proud and sexy, cutting the grass in her low top and shorts. Her firm tits would bounce slightly as the mower rode over small bumps on the lawn.

Dan and Claudia had learned what their neighbourhood was like. People walked past their home and gave a courteous and curious, hello, and some they met before the abductions stopped to chat. They were interested in what happened to them but were also respectful enough not to ask. Everyone offered encouragement and any help if needed.

“I think the only reason our neighbours stop by, especially the men, is to gawk at you and Allison,” Dan quipped, looking at their braless, hard nipples.

The only difference between Dan, Claudia, and Allison and other families, is that after their chores were done, the three would take a sensual shower together.


A dark brown sedan pulled into the driveway, and they wondered who owned the strange car. “Detective Armstrong, what brings you this way on a Sunday morning?” Dan smiled as her nice frame approached them.

“Please, it’s Beth. Hi Dan and Claudia, I’m glad to see you doing so well. Is that Allison Taylor on the lawn mower?” She asked, shaking their hands. Beth couldn’t help noticing her semi-hard nipples pressing against her low top.

“Yes, it is. She’s sort of become a fixture around our home,” she beamed proudly.

“Don’t you look good with your growing baby bump,” he noted.

“Thank you, Tom, and I am very happy.” She smiled, rubbing her stomach. Claudia felt a pang of jealousy over Beth’s pregnancy. “I do work some Sundays as part of the job. But I’m here for a happy reason. I’m returning yours and Allison’s jewellery that was taken from you by the Sullivan Brothers. Everything has been professionally cleaned and free of any DNA of theirs.”

“My wedding rings and watch, thank you so much!” She exclaimed, taking them from her. Dan took the rings from Claudia and placed them on her wedding finger again. She looked at their new sparkle and kissed him. “I do, forever!” She grinned.

“The Sullivans kept meticulous records of all the items they stole.” Dan called Allison, who couldn’t hear over the noise of the mower. He then let out a short, high-pitched whistle that she heard. He motioned her over, and she joined them. Beth eyed this young, blonde, slim beauty approaching.

“Am I doing a good job on the grass, Dan?” She looked for his approval.

“Perfect!” He grinned, hugging her to his side.

“Allison, this is Detective Beth Armstrong. Her husband was the leader of the tactical response team that rescued you,” he explained.

“Hi Detective, it’s nice to meet you! Please thank your husband for me. I’m living a great life now, thanks to him and his Team!” She offered her hand. Beth also noticed her young nipples trying to escape her low top.

“Do I detect a family resemblance?” Beth asked, looking at the three.

“A lot of people say Claudia and I look like mother and daughter. I even have the same green eyes as her.”

“Allison, I have something for you.” Beth then held up the necklace by the broken chain.

“My necklace! You found my necklace!” She cried. She took it from her and examined it.

“All the DNA from the bad men has been cleaned off.”

“Thank you so much!” She then gave her a gentle hug.

“Thanks to you, Dan, and your book, all the jewellery has been returned to the families. And all the murdered women have been found and given a proper burial. Also, did you know there was a reward for the arrest and conviction of the killers? You stand to collect 500,000 dollars!”

“Can you see that the money is divided equally amongst the victim’s families? Maybe it’ll help pay for school tuition or something,” he offered.

“I will do as you asked. You are very generous.”

Beth said her goodbyes and returned to the station. “We can take your necklace to a jeweller and have the chain repaired or buy you a new one,” Claudia suggested.

Allison hesitated, looking at the engraving. “If you don’t mind, I think I’ll leave it like this. It may sound unusual, but to me, this broken chain means an end to my old life and the start of a new one, with you and Dan.” Her eyes grew misty, as did Claudia’s.

“Aren’t you something else!” Dan grinned, hugging her tiny frame. She went inside and laid the necklace on the nightstand, then finished the grass.


Allison had one more chore to complete before her grandparents came over. “Dan, is it okay if I borrow your laptop to write my speech?”

“Of course you can, and print it off when you have it finished. I’d love to read it.” Dan supplied Allison with a flash drive, and she busied herself putting heartfelt emotions into carefully chosen words.

“That didn’t take you long,” he commented, with only an hour passing by.

“I pretty much knew what I wanted to say, and the words came fairly easily,” she said, handing him a printed copy.

He read it over and looked at her, saying, “Wow, I’m very impressed!”

“Thank you,” she smiled.

Dan called Claudia to join him and asked Allison to read her speech to them. “I feel nervous.”

“If you feel nervous in front of us, imagine how you’ll feel standing in front of the whole school?” He offered.

“I’ll help you be a more effective speaker.” Claudia smiled, gripping her soft hand in support.

She stood, took a deep breath, and started.

“Hello, in case you don’t know me, my name is Allison Taylor,” she began. They listened intently, and it wasn’t too far into her speech that Claudia’s eyes began to tear. When she finished, they both hugged and praised her.

“Now for the critique: please accept my comments to help, not shame you,” Dan offered.

“I value both your opinions and will gladly accept any advice you can give me.”

“First of all, do you expect everyone at your school to know who you are?” He asked.

“No, I don’t.”

“Then honey, don’t say, “In case you don’t know me.’ Keep your introduction simple.” He pointed to several paragraphs whose order should be switched.

“And sweetie, I can feel your passion in your words, but eliminate the swearing. You can get your point across more effectively without being vulgar,” Claudia added.

“I’m sorry, I guess I got carried away.” Allison kissed them both and bounded back to the kitchen to make the necessary changes.

Claudia’s eyes turned teary. “I’m so proud of her after what she’s gone through!”

“And so am I.” His eyes were not dry either.

She returned twenty minutes later and read her revised version. Even hearing it a second time, Claudia cried, and Dan had to stop a tear. They both applauded, and tingles of love and excitement surged through them.

“I’ll help you with how to deliver your speech like a pro,” Claudia smiled.


At two in the afternoon, Claudia answered the doorbell, meeting a stunningly beautiful, mature woman. “Grandma!” Allison shrieked, bursting past her for hugs.

“Hi, honey! Don’t you look happy!” She smiled and hugged her granddaughter.

“Grandma, this is Claudia Davenport,” she said loud and proud.

“Hi Claudia, I’m Shirley Taylor. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you,” she smiled, and they shook hands. Shirley paused, looking at Claudia as if she’d seen a ghost.

While Allison hugged Claudia, Shirley could see the resemblance between them.

“Come on, Grandma, I want you to meet Dan!” She hurried her grandmother by the hand to the kitchen. Allison made the introductions, then proudly gave her the home tour.

Dan then took Allison aside and asked, “She’s your grandmother? Wow is she ever beautiful!”

“And she still has a great figure and beautiful blonde hair,” Allison said.

“That’s for sure!” He agreed, eyeing her mature but still slim figure in a scoop-necked top and form-fitting yoga pants.

“Grandpa passed away two years ago, so I like to visit her to keep her company and happy.”


Ten minutes later, Allen and Trudy showed up with her parents, Donald and Beverly Young. Introductions were made, and they all gathered by the indoor pool. Dan played bartender, and a toast to life, love, and happiness was made.

“I’m giving a speech to my school on Friday. I hope you can all come and listen.” Everyone said they’d attend.

Allison went and changed into her one-piece suit for a swim. Dan and Claudia tried to be nonchalant when gazing at her slim and sexy body as she enjoyed the cool water, then the hot tub.

Shirley was the first to speak. “Dan and Claudia, I want to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving Allison’s life. There has been enough tragedy in my family, and we did not need any more sorrow added to it.” Trudy’s parents echoed her sentiments and thanked them also.

Donald eyed the golf course from the backyard. “Do you golf, Dan?”

“I play several times a year. A lifetime membership for two to the Cypress Palms Golf Course came with the house.”

“You lucky dog, you can golf right out your back door,” Donald said, with Allen at his side.

“You like to watch golf on TV?”

“Yes, we do.”

“Maybe the three of us can play a round soon. Come with me. I have a 180-inch TV. You want to see golf as if you’re right there, live?”

Dan turned on the giant TV, putting on the golf tournament. Don’s eyes grew wide as Dan started the recording of the Byron Nelson Championship. “Look, you can practically read the greens!” Don cried, standing next to the screen. Dan went to get them all a beer.


Claudia, Trudy, Shirley, and Beverly sat poolside, chatting away. Allison had tired of her lonely swim and now lay on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, to read a magazine. Claudia gazed at her young lover and noticed how the hollow of her back sloped down to follow the roundness of her tiny ass. Her blonde hair was tangled, with portions dry and still wet.

“Allison is such an incredible young woman, and we’ve grown to love her so much,” Claudia revealed. “She is so brave, and you wouldn’t believe what she did to save mine and Dan’s lives at the end of our kidnapping. I’ve formed such a strong bond with her, and I hope you’ll all let us remain close friends forever.”

“The way she talks about you and Dan, I think we have no choice,” Trudy joked, and they looked to her also.

“Dan and I are finding out what it’s like to have a fourteen-year-old baby, minus the diapers and breastfeeding,” she joked. “If they only knew the truth about her suckling Allison to her breasts!” She thought.

Claudia had seen Shirley staring at her strangely several times and now caught her looking at her once more. “Please forgive me, Claudia, for staring at you so often. You see, you bear a striking resemblance to my daughter, Sandra, Allison’s mom. She and her husband and son, Mike, died in a car accident five years ago.”

“Yes, Allison told me about the accident; it’s so sad to lose both your parents and brother at once. I know what it feels like. I lost my parents when I was fifteen and lived with my aunt in New York State. And Dan lost his dad when he was only five.

We have been told by many people that Allison and I look very similar. We’ve sort of joked to each other about being mother and daughter; I hope you don’t mind. And Allison seems to think that she and I might be related. Did you know that we have several things in common?”

“Such as?” Shirley asked.

“We lost our parents for one thing, but we also happen to have the same middle name, Marie. And you won’t believe this: we both have three tiny birthmarks on the bottom of our right foot that form a triangle. Here, let me show you. Allison, honey, can you come here?”

Claudia put her left arm around her tiny waist. Her hard nipples still showed through the lightly padded material of her swimsuit. “Show them your live, love, and laugh marks. That’s what we call them.” Allison leaned on Claudia for support and bent her right knee to reveal the three spots on the bottom of her foot. Claudia then showed them her foot beside hers.

Shirley touched both feet, making them tickle. “The same middle name and the same birthmark, I’m getting incredibly tingly goose bumps at the coincidence.”

“They do look very similar. Allison’s blonde hair is only a few shades lighter, but look, they both have the same green eyes,” Beverly mentioned.

Allison gave Claudia a kiss on the cheek and returned to reading her magazine.

“I like to do family genealogies as a hobby. Let me ask about your heritage, Claudia. What was your maiden name?” She asked, taking out a pen and notebook.

“Lockhart.” Shirley was so startled that she knocked over her empty drinking glass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.