Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Are there any boys at school that you like?”

“A few,” she blushed.

“You may like a boy enough that you’re willing to let him touch you more than normal to keep him interested in you. But never resort to that.”

“Say a boy you like has invited you over to his place after school. You feel a little nervous, and he says you can relax, his mom will be home soon, but you don’t know that he lied.”

“Your heart is beating a little faster already, just sitting next to him. You like him, and he’s showing interest in you too. He turns more towards you and asks if he can kiss you. You hesitate a moment, then say, yes he can. As he kisses you, your hand caresses his cheek, and his hand goes to your side.”

“Like this?” Allison raised her left hand to touch his cheek as her lips met his. He placed his right hand on her side, feeling her ribs.

Her first romantic kiss with Dan made her young heart burst like a budding flower opening to the sunshine.

“Yes, just like that.” He kept his hand on her side. Her eyes betrayed her yearning as she kissed him again. A soft moan escaped as she accepted his gentle, probing tongue.

Dan’s heart rate jumped higher with this young woman in his arms.

“The kissing has you both getting excited, and you let him slide his hand up under your top.” Allison didn’t protest as Dan’s hand slipped under her top and felt her ribs. “You let him slide his hand under your bra to feel your bare tit.”

“But I’m not wearing a bra for you and Claudia.” Dan’s palm moulded to her young, firm breast. He gently kneaded it like baker’s dough.

“Now as you kiss and he feels your tit, your other hand goes to his leg and slides up to his crotch. He is touching you, and you want to touch him.”

Allison’s hand follows his comment and rests on the growing bulge of his cock. Already excited, he begins to leak. Her hormones catch fire, and her pussy grows wet.

“Both your hearts are beating like a rapid drum roll.”

“I know mine is,” she revealed.

“And so is mine,” he smiled. “At this point, you can and should stop, but desire is stronger. You let him continue.”

Her lust-filled eyes darted over his face; she kissed him again hard, her breathing full and rapid.

“He takes his hand from your tit and places it on your knee.” Dan did so. “He begins to move his hand higher up your leg, and you know where it’s going. You want to stop him again, but you don’t. You don’t protest as he spreads your legs apart more.”

“Your mind is racing now. Common sense says you should stop him, but human desire controls you more. You now need him to touch you as much as he wants to touch you.”

Allison willingly spreads her legs wider for her lover.

“Your heart can’t beat any faster as his fingers touch your panties.”

“For you, they can!” She barely answers. “But I don’t wear panties for you and Claudia.”

Dan can feel her heat, and her body jolts as his fingertips touch her pussy mound for the first time.

“The boy rubs his fingers up and down your panties. The crotch is already wet from your juices. It still isn’t too late to stop him, but you don’t as his fingers go past your panties and touch your bare pussy.”

Both their hearts are beating faster than a runaway train. Young Allison gasped as Dan touched her pussy. She didn’t protest as two fingers slipped easily inside her. The silence was only broken by heavy breathing as Dan gently fingered her young pussy. His hard cock feels uncomfortably cramped inside his pants.

“The boy’s cock has grown rock hard, but you don’t dare release it from his pants. He has your pussy wet, his cock is hard, both your desires are out of control, and he makes the next move to mate with you.”

“At this point, you are virtually out of control, but you can still tell him to stop. He might call you a cock teaser and you can go off to jerk him off instead.”

“But I don’t want to jerk you off.”

“Then tell me to stop.”

“But I don’t want you to stop,” she revealed.


Dan adjusted their position, laying Allison on her back. “He then lays on top of you and continues to kiss. You can feel his weight on you, and you instinctively bend your left leg against him to keep him in place between your legs. His hand returns to feel your tit. You don’t object as he takes off your top.” His fingers felt the hardness of her nipples.

Dan pulled on the hem of her top, and she lifted it so he could remove it.

“He gazes at your perfect breasts, your ribs, and your flat stomach. Your chest rises and falls with almost out-of-control breathing. Your hand instinctively holds his head as he leans to suck on your nipple. Nature tells you to suckle him to your breast as if he’s a baby. To each bud he goes, making them rock solid.”

Her chest heaved as she watched him suck on each nipple, and she did hold his head to her breast. Dan could hear her short, panting breaths. Her slender fingers combed his hair.

“You continue kissing as he feels each tit. He then returns his hand to your pussy and fingers you some more.” His two fingers slid easily inside her. She was so wet as if she’d already cum.

“Some boys who are inexperienced may be so excited that they cum in their pants. More knowledgeable boys will want to lick your pussy. He kisses his way down your stomach, and you let him take off your pants, or skirt, and panties.”

Dan followed his comments, his tongue, and his kisses, marking a trail to her pussy. He scrunched up her short skirt, gazing at her moist, desirable pussy.

“You’ve heard your girlfriends tell you about their boyfriend licking their pussy, and now you’re experiencing it for the first time.”

“But those two men...,” Dan put his fingers to her lips, halting further words. He gazed at her perfectly formed pussy. Wrinkly lips, slightly protruding, were ready to beckon him inside her.

“A boy close to your age is about to eat your pussy for the first time.” He leaned his head closer, eyes closing, and inhaled her aroma. She has the perfect scent. The tip of his tongue touched her butterfly lips, and her reaction was immediate!

His tongue parted her lips, and moisture bathed his face. He had to control his own eager emotions as he savoured her delicious flavour. She could feel his hot breaths cool against her skin. She naturally bent her legs, wanting his cock like a tongue to explore her deeper.

A flicker of her button, and she jolted like a lightning strike. Moans escaped her lips; she couldn’t control herself, and she pushed her mound to his face, wanting more. Two fingers slid easily inside her, and he gently fucked her.

A hand went to each breast, and he looked at her. Allison’s eyes were closed, and a smile of pleasure was etched on her face. “Are you doing alright?” He had to make sure.

“Yes, please don’t stop!” She spoke softly.

Dan’s expert tongue and fingers maintained a steady pace. Allison hadn’t been loved like this by a man before, and moments later, she suddenly arched her back. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Sensual grunts passed her lips as she experienced a very strong climax.

Dan lapped up her oozing nectar, wanting every last possible drop. He was fascinated that her cum juice tasted similar to Claudia’s.

His face glistened with her moisture as she urged him up her body. She had him pause at each nipple and cup his face, smothering him with kisses.

“Thank you, Dan!” She said this, tasting her juices on his lips.

“It was my pleasure, Allison. It’s strange that yours and Claudia’s cum taste like each other.”


“Now, even though the boy has eaten your pussy, you can still stop him and offer to jerk him off before it’s too late.”

“But I don’t want to jerk you off, at least not right now.” Her youthful, yearning eyes betrayed her one desire. “Dan, I love you; will you make love with me? I need to know what it’s like to really make love, not how it happened to me. I wished you had been the one to take my virginity.”

“It will be my honour to make love with you, Allison. And since this will be our first time, you are losing your virginity to me.”

Dan stood up and helped her stand. She placed her arms around his neck, her small, firm tits pressing against his chest. She accepted his tongue and, surprisingly, offered hers to him.

He lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around his hip, front and back, the same way he carried her from the building during her rescue.

That’s when they noticed Claudia, arms folded under her breasts, leaning against the doorway. “How long have you been standing there?”

“I’ve watched since you started to eat her pussy. Allison, you sound so beautiful when you cum! I told you my Dan would be gentle with you,” she said, cupping her soft face.

“Yes, you did. Dan and I are going to make love. Since this is our first time, he says I’m losing my virginity to him, and that’s what I want it to be. This is the new memory I’m going to make. Is it alright if Dan is the first to make real love with me?”

“Of course it is, honey. I know Dan will be very tender with you. After you are finished, I’ll pour us a bath, and we’ll enjoy some time together and talk.”

“I’d love that, Claudia. I love you, and I love Dan.” She leaned in and kissed her.

“Before we go any further, I have to ask if you’re on a birth control pill. If you’re not, I don’t mind using a condom,” Dan offered.

“I’m on the pill. My periods have been irregular, so Aunt Trudy asked the doctor if the pill would help regulate my periods, and it has. So you can relax, Dan; you won’t get me pregnant.”


Allison’s feet touched the bedroom’s hardwood floor, and she began taking off Dan’s clothes. They were both anxious, and he helped her shed his clothes. She couldn’t help looking at the cock that would soon fuck her.

He stooped and, grasping her short skirt, slid it past her thin hips. She removed her sandals and stood before him. “You are such a beautiful, desirable young woman!”

“And you are such a man, the only man I want.” They embraced, her tiny body becoming part of his. He could feel the warmth and coolness of her firm tits pressing against him while his stiff rod was already searching for its new home.

Allison looked down at his hard cock, which pointed straight out. She caressed her hand around the shaft and reached up to kiss him. She surprised him by kneeling, kissing the head of his cock, and sucking on him for several strokes. He was able to control himself and stop the urge to cum in her mouth.

Dan guided his young lover onto the bed, legs spread, and she held out her arms to him. He couldn’t believe the feeling as he took her fourteen-year-old body in his arms. She cupped his face and began kissing him.

Her chest rose and fell as if she’d already cum. Dan smoothed his knuckles over her soft, flawless face. He gazed at her green eyes as if seeing Claudia’s. Her eyebrows, her nose, her ears, he wanted to remember this moment for a long time.

“What is it? I thought you’d be anxious and have your cock inside me already.”

“We could make love a hundred times, but we only get one, the first time, and I want to remember this.”

“Wow, thank you. And I’ll always remember how willingly I gave myself to the man I love.” Her eyes sparkled as her fingers became his comb. She began to kiss him, breathing heavily through her nose.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.