Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The week passed agonizingly slowly for Allison and Claudia. Aunt Trudy restricted their chatting on the phone to thirty minutes on a few nights. Dan and Claudia picked her up from home after dinner, and the two lovers were in the door and straight to bed.

After Claudia and Allison made love, the trio watched a movie. Dan’s cock remained semi-hard, looking at her young body barely covered by her semi-transparent nightie. Allison started the night in her bed but again woke up in the morning, nestled between Dan and Claudia.

Dan was doing the usual Saturday morning cleaning of the swimming pool. Allison and Claudia remained busy poolside, chatting about girl talk and painting their nails. They again wore matching short skirts and low-cut tops.

“Have you been talking with Julia or Erin?” Allison asked.

“Yes, I have. Julia and her husband visited us on Tuesday, and Erin was here on Thursday. They both asked about you.”

“I miss them too. Maybe the four of us could, you know.”

“Why, you impish little slut, do you want to eat pussy with Julia and Erin? I’m just teasing you, honey. Maybe we can arrange a girl’s only night,” she laughed.

“Or a sleepover,” Allison hinted.

“You’re getting as bad as me!”


The mother hen could sense something was troubling the little chick. “What’s bothering you, honey?”

“You can tell something is upsetting me?” Allison wondered.

“Yes, I can.”

“I hate going to school, I want to quit. The other kids treat me like poison. My girlfriends won’t have anything to do with me, as if I’m the monster. Some of the boys bully me and tease me, saying that I like having rough sex and getting sexually assaulted. Other boys have asked me to give them a blow job. They say I deserved what happened to me because of the way I look and the clothes I wear.”

“I can’t help it if I sometimes prefer to wear skirts or dresses to school instead of pants or shorts. Some even tease me because of my small body, blonde hair, and beautiful looks.”

“Don’t you ever think about quitting school because getting an education is very important, and concerning those comments about your beautiful looks? What are you supposed to do, ugly yourself down to their level?” Claudia asked. Allison gave a little chuckle.

“Honey, don’t you ever think that your beauty is a curse because it isn’t. You are an incredible young woman who survived a horrifying ordeal that no woman should ever have to endure. Your girlfriends don’t know how to act around you right now. Their parents probably told them to stay away from you. Give them time; they’ll come around.”

“Thank you, Claudia, you always know the right things to say to me. Another thing that really bothers me is, as I get older, how will I react to boys who want to date me? What boy will want to go out with me and is able to understand when he finds out I was raped? Will I shy away when he wants to kiss me, feel my tits, or even fuck me?”

“We’ll find the right boy for you. Talk to Dan about dating boys; I’m sure he has the answers for you.”

“This is fun, painting each other’s nails, just like a mother and daughter would,” Allison innocently confessed.

Claudia paused, her eyes getting misty. “Thank you, Allison, for thinking of me that way. But I’d be a poor role model for you.”

“We can pretend to be mother and daughter, can’t we?” Allison desired.

“Of course we can, honey. There’s no harm in pretending.”

“How old were you when you met Daddy?” She asked, starting the pretending theme.

“Dan will turn thirty-five on July 10th. I don’t think I even told you my birthday. I turned thirty-three on May 6th. I’m a Taurus, and he’s a Cancer for our zodiac signs. And we’re a very good match if you believe in that sort of stuff.”

“So if I take away fourteen years for my birthday on the 26th of March...” Claudia could see her doing the mental math. “Dan would have been twenty, and you would have been eighteen when I was born.”

“Yes, I know, plus Dan and I were dating a year before he got me pregnant with you. I know we were young and so in love. But look at how handsome your dad is. No wonder I couldn’t keep my legs closed being near him.” They both looked at him. “I was the one who chased him. I’m surprised it took him a year to get me pregnant with you after all the fucking we did.”

Allison giggled at the pretending, and Claudia joined her as she continued. “And can Dan ever fuck me good! He can make my pussy sing from fucking or eat me like no other man has or ever will.” Her eyes glistened with the memory.

“You’ve had sex with other men after you got married?” Allison couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, before and after. Dan and I have an open relationship where, as a couple, we have sex with other partners.”

“Can I ask you how many different men you’ve been with?”

Claudia did a quick calculation. “I have been fucked by about nine before we got married and five or so after. And he’s fucked about as many women. There were twelve women we know who helped look for us. Over a three-week span, Dan fucked them all, and I ate their pussy. We’ll still continue being with other partners, so you can see how we’d both be a bad influence on you.”

“I don’t care about that.”

Dan finished cleaning the pool and stopped for a moment. “Don’t you two look cute doing each other’s nails, just like mother and daughter?”

“And Daddy was cleaning the swimming pool.” Allison smiled at him, taking his hand.

“I’m going to watch some TV.” He kissed them and left.

“See, even Dan pretended without knowing it.” Claudia smiled.


“Now it’s my turn. I think something is bothering you also,” Allison queried.

“You’re right. Do you know what a paradox is?”

“Sure, a pair of ducks walking side by side,” Allison answered with a deadpan expression.

Claudia stopped in mid-stroke of Allison’s nail. “Seriously, a pair of ducks?” She started to laugh, and she laughed hard. Allison joined her in belly-aching, cheek stretching, and hard laughter.

Dan looked up from the TV to the doorway at the sudden outburst of laughter coming from the pool patio.

“A pair of ducks! That was so corny and yet so funny!” She wiped the laughing tears from her eyes. “Thank you, Allison, for making me laugh so much!”

“That’s because I love you, Claudia. I really do. I’m in love with you,” she finally confessed.

“Oh, honey, I love you too.” She clutched her young hand, her eyes watering. “If I ever have a daughter, I hope she’s just like you.”

“A pair of ducks!” Claudia repeated herself, chuckling again. “That was a good one. You’re something else, you know! You’ve sure got Dan’s sense of lousy puns.”

“And I love Dan too. I feel so safe and loved by him.”

“I haven’t even told this to Dan or Doctor Phillips. But despite what those two monsters did to us, I loved the sex I had with them. I loved them fucking me double penetration, and that fucking machine was to die for. Sorry, I guess that was a poor choice of words.”

“You need to tell them. It doesn’t do any good to keep things bottled up inside you.”

“Now who’s the one being the adult? As I mentioned before, I’d be a poor role model or mother for you. I love having sex. I’m just as comfortable fucking and sucking a cock as I am eating pussy. I wear my skirts and dresses super short and low-cut tops for Dan’s and my pleasure.”

“I think you’ll make a great mother. We sure have been through a lot together,” Allison admitted.

“We sure have, honey, and hopefully more weekends like this are to come.”


“Another thing that bothers me is that I don’t think about my parents and brother as often as I used to. Don’t get me wrong, I love my aunt and uncle, but it’s not the same as having real parents. I hope to be part of a family again someday.”

“I know what you’re saying. It doesn’t mean you don’t love them anymore. Time can turn the sadness of their deaths into good memories. You, Dan, and I have the same thing in common. You lost your parents and brother five years ago. I lost my parents fifteen years ago and lived with my aunt in New York State, and Dan lost his dad when he was only five.”

“Just because we’re not related doesn’t mean that when the three of us are together, we’re not a family. We are our own version of a family!” Claudia paused, looking at a distinctly younger, mirrored image of herself. “I find it amazing how we look so much alike and act the same in many ways.”

“Maybe we’re related somehow?” Allison innocently suggested.

“Wouldn’t that be something?”

“For one thing, for us to be related, your middle name would have to be Marie. All the women in my family, going back many generations, have the same middle name of Marie,” Allison said.

Claudia froze again in mid-brush stroke. “You’ve got to be kidding me! You won’t believe this, but my middle name is also, Marie!”

Allison began to laugh. “That’s unbelievable; what a coincidence! But for us to be really related, you need to have three small birthmarks on the bottom of your right foot that form a triangle.” She crossed her right leg over her left knee to show her.

“This is too unreal!” Claudia laughed, slipping off her sandal and placing her right heel on the table. “You mean like these?”

“Oh my god, Claudia, we even have the same birthmarks on the same foot!” She exclaimed, examining her three spots. Excited goosebumps ran up and down their backs at the sudden revelation. “We’ve got to be related! My Aunt Shirley is into family tree stuff; she can find out for sure!” Their chairs scraped on the ceramic floor as they stood to hug and kiss.

“Why don’t you go and have your talk with Dan about dating boys?”

“Sure, he’s easy to talk to.”


“Dan, do you have a few minutes to talk with me?”

“Of course I do.” He paused the TV and gazed at the perfect teenage body approaching him.

“What was all that laughing about?”

“I made a good pun that Claudia liked. Do you know what a paradox is?”

“Sure, two ducks walking side by side,” he grinned.

Allison began to laugh. “That was basically my answer to Claudia too. She says, I have your same sense of lousy puns.”

“Yes, I do manage to let loose some good groaners now and then.”

“Did you know that Claudia and I have the same middle name?”

“Marie? That’s a coincidence!”

“But what is really amazing is that we both have the same three birthmarks on the bottom of our right foot.” She slipped off her sandal to show him hers.

“That tickles!” She laughed as he touched her three dots. “Wouldn’t it be something if Claudia and I were somehow related? After all, we’re told that we do look alike, almost as if we’re mother and daughter.”

“People can look similar without being related. They say everyone has a double somewhere in the world, apart from being an identical twin,” he justified.

“Claudia told me about all the sex you and she have with other people. I’ve never heard of a husband and wife having so much sex with other partners.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.