Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia was unusually nervous with the expectant mid-afternoon arrival of Erin St. Clair. During their abduction and confinement, she seemed to have suffered the most mental punishment.

The front door chime announced her arrival, and Claudia was instantly mauled by Erin. Dan had been in the other spare room doing some much-needed work on his next novel. Claudia escorted her to the pool area, where he was now relaxing.

“Erin is here, honey!” She pronounced it, and Dan stood to greet her. He smiled, gazing at the woman who had endured so much. She wasn’t very big, only slightly taller than Allison and probably a few pounds heavier. She wore a light blue camisole held by spaghetti straps on her thin shoulders. Her darker blue shorts accented her slim hips and long, slender legs.

His eyes drawn to her pearly blue eyes and short, pixie-style black hair, he politely ignored her obvious deficiency. “Hi Dan, it’s nice to meet you in friendlier surroundings.” She smiled as her arms encircled his shoulders.

“Mmm, it’s good to see you too!” She was so light that he easily lifted her a few inches off the floor. Dan politely kissed her cheek, but she cupped his face and kissed him hard on the lips.

“Little pecks on the cheek are for kids,” she defended.

Erin and Claudia sat on the same lounger, catching up on the news. “I don’t know what I’m going to do now with my life. I don’t have the heart to reopen my store. I’m basically broke, having put my savings into my store.”

“I’m sure you’ll find something. I’ll help you, if you like, to find work.”

“I’d like that, Claudia.” They held hands as their eyes betrayed their growing desire. “I care for you a lot and owe you so much for comforting me. The way those two horrible beasts treated me and raped me, I would have killed myself somehow before they could,” she revealed.

Dan listened intently and imagined what she must have endured during their captivity.

“Oh honey,” Claudia lamented, hugging her close, then fingers combed her cute hair. “I’m so glad it never came to that end.”

Erin looked hesitantly at Dan, wanting to be closer to Claudia. “It’s okay; you want to kiss me, don’t you?” She seemed to sense her uneasiness, and Erin nodded slightly.

“Dan, Erin, and I are going to catch up on some unfinished business, but first she has something to say to you.” Erin mildly protested her prompting. Claudia motioned with her head to continue.

Erin stood and moved to Dan’s left side. She put her hands on the armrests of his chair and boldly straddled his thighs. He looked at the crotch of her shorts, tight to her skin. The tendons close to her legs stretched tight. She took his hands in hers and paused to gain courage.

“Dan, I’ll forever be in your debt for saving my life. The only way I can possibly thank you is to offer myself to you. Will you make love with me?” Her nervous eyes darted over his handsome features.

He looked to Claudia, who nodded her approval, and he said, “It will be my pleasure to make love to you.” His right hand slipped under her hair, behind her neck, and leaned closer. Her hand rested lightly on his wrist as their lips met.

Erin’s inexperienced heart burst with adrenaline, pumping wildly as his tongue soon explored her mouth. “Please take me to bed,” she asked softly. Dan had her stand, and he escorted her to the bedroom.


She caressed him again, her thin body moulding to his. She helped him remove his shirt and admired his upper body. She winced, seeing his healing bruises. “Do they still hurt?” She asked, gingerly kissing the two spots on his chest.

“Not too much now.” Dan took the hem of her camisole to pull it up, but she stopped his hands. She undid his shorts and pulled them down; her eyes grew wide, seeing the obvious bulge in his underwear. Free of his shorts, she cuddled close to him; his arms enveloped her body, and her hand gripped his crotch.

Dan’s fingers tilted her chin up, and he leaned to kiss her. She put her arm around his neck, her mouth accepting his exploring tongue. His hand went to her waist, and sliding up her ribs was stopped again.

Dan knelt and, taking the waist of her shorts, slid them off her hips. Her panties began to follow, and she pulled them up. He admired her small pussy mound as he freed her ankles from her shorts, and her white bikini underwear sat low on her thin hips. He leaned in and kissed her mound. Erin’s hand rested lightly on his head, her eyes closed to the closeness she seldom experienced.

He slid her panties down, her fleshy rise now in view. He leaned in to kiss her again, and she slightly gasped as his tongue flickered on her. “You save your pussy too?” He asked, his hand smoothing over her mound.

“They shaved us all,” she remembered.

“I prefer a shaved pussy,” he smiled up at her.

“I’ll keep it shaved clean just for you and Claudia,” she hinted at future times for them to love her.

Erin stood Dan up and knelt in his place. She palmed the growing bulge of his cock, then lowered his underwear.

Dan’s semi-hard cock sprang from its confines, and it bobbed like a rattlesnake’s tail, attracting its prey. She looked up at him, giggling a little. “Sorry, I don’t have sex very often, so seeing a nice cock such as yours is like the like first time for me.”

Erin caressed his cock by its shaft and began to stroke it. It grew stiffer with each stroke until it was able to stand by itself. She leaned in and kissed the head, then licked around the sensitive rim. His body jerked toward her tongue on the sensitive surface. Erin took it in her mouth in small stages as far as she could, then sucked several times.

“It sure is nice not having a gun to my head and being forced to suck on a cock.”

“Claudia told me what you four endured. I’m happy you are alive, and I would never do anything to hurt or abuse you. You are a very beautiful woman.”

“Thank you, Dan; that means a lot to me,” Erin smiled quietly at making Dan’s cock so hard. She stood and, with short breaths, stole several kisses from him.

Dan kissed her back and lips, their bodies remaining locked, and guided her onto the bed. She had to remember how to capture a lover between her legs and keep him close to her. His hand went to her hip and up her ribcage. Fingertips met the hem of her top, and once more, she stopped his progress.

He moved lower and nibbled on her bony hips. He licked and kissed his way down her valley and widened her entrance. She gasped again as she felt his hot breaths cool and his tongue travel between her butterfly lips, then enter her. “Let me know if your pussy hurts from me fingering you.”

“It is a little tender, but I need you, Dan.”

His tongue alternated between her moist cavern and her clit, the tip touching her button made her jolt as if being electrically shocked.

Her soft sigh announced two fingers sliding inside her and beginning a gentle finger fuck. He constantly used his fingers as she pulled him up for more kisses. Her breathing was out of control as if she’d just run a marathon.

Dan then returned to her pussy, enjoying her flavour. “You taste delicious!” She had him move and turn onto her hands and knees. He smoothed his hands over her small, round ass cheeks, and she put a hand on his hip, prompting him to come closer.

“Most men prefer to fuck me doggy,” she said, pressing her ass against his cock.

“I like doggy too,” he replied, stroking his cock against her opening. Her lips yielded to her new lover as he gently forced his cock into her. “This feels nice. Your pussy is nice and snug.”

Dan held her by her hips and began slowly thrusting deeper. She expected only aggression but instead felt gentle love. He placed his palms on her lower back and slid them up under her top. Up and down, he could feel every rib on her back. His hands came to her sides, and he scrunched up her top. She pulled it back down. Next, his wandering hands went under her camisole, only to be pinched to a stop by her arms pressed against him.


Dan stopped fucking Erin and pulled back to let his cock slip out. She looked back at him and asked, “Why are you stopping?”

He put his hands on his hips, then moved off the bed and picked up his underwear. “If all you did was come here to give me a thank you piece of ass and insult me, then this is as far as we go. I like you, Erin, but right now I don’t want to fuck you.”

“But why?” She asked, turning around and kneeling back on her haunches, now on the verge of tears.

“Every time I tried to take off your top, touch your chest, or slip my hand up to feel your nipples, you stopped my hand.”

“Men never want to see or touch my flat chest, so I’ve learned to stop them from trying. They ridicule and make fun of me, saying I’m a boy with a pussy or a boy without a cock. Those two monsters said I was so flat chested, I couldn’t breastfeed a fly, and tits are for holding onto while fucking a woman.”

“You don’t know me, but you really don’t know about me. So you want to give me a thank-you fuck? Then I want you to take off your top!” He was quite abrupt.

She lowered her head, tears pooling. Dan dropped his underwear, crawled onto the bed, and cuddled her, his thumb smoothing over her soft cheek.

“I am not like those other men, and definitely not like the two who abducted you. Erin, you are an incredibly beautiful woman who I want to make love with. Please, I ask you to trust me and let me take off your top,” his gentle words asked.

“I’ll take it off.” She crossed her arms to grasp the hem and quickly pulled it up over her head so he couldn’t catch a glimpse of her chest. She instinctively clutched it close, using it to cover her. Dan reached to take it from her. She protested, gripping it tighter.

“Please, Erin,” he asked quietly. Her hands slowly relaxed, and she let him take it from her. She covered herself up by crossing her arms and curling her fingertips curling onto her collarbones. “Erin, please trust me. You never have to fear me.”

He touched her arms and gently coaxed them down. Her upper body was now revealed to him, and she looked away, avoiding his stare.

“There, are you happy now? You can insult and laugh at me like all the other men do!” She snapped.

He gazed at her chest. Indeed from her shoulders down to her stomach, she was absent of anything resembling breasts. With her head and waist covered, she could be mistaken for a ten-year-old boy.

Dan turned her head to him, tenderly kissed her, and lowered her onto the bed. He kissed her lips, cheeks, chin, and neck. She giggled a little as he nibbled on her collarbone. “Are you going to give me a hickey?” She joked.

“Yes, if you want.”

“I want!” She panted. Dan went to her neck and sucked hard, along with a few love bites. Soon her skin was marked red and turning purple. Dan kissed his way past her shoulders and lower. She had to watch him.

His tongue encircled one tiny bud, then the other. He thought, nipples are nipples and concentrated on them. Any tissue that seemed like a breast was licked and kissed. Not a square inch was left untouched by his lips.

For the first time in her life, she watched a man treat her like a real woman. Soon her nipple couldn’t deny nature, and Dan’s lips and tongue created a small tip. He gently squeezed her flesh, making a breast on her.

On and on he continued, and Erin instinctively suckled his mouth to her like a baby. Tears pooled in her eyes and trickled down her cheeks. For the next five minutes, each nipple and surrounding skin were loved by his lips and tongue.

Dan paused, looking at her, noticing her tears. “What’s wrong? What did I do?”

“You did nothing wrong! You’re doing everything right!” Her hand caressed his face. “You’ve just spent more time on my nipples and any amount of breast you could find than any man ever in my life! Thank you, Dan. Thank you so much. You make me feel like a woman again! I love you for that!”

“Aren’t I lucky to be the only one to truly notice what an incredibly beautiful woman you are!”

“Please, Dan, face me and love me.” Her chin quivered with raw emotion. Another tear escaped her eye, and he kissed it away.

Their eyes locked on each other as he moved between her legs. One knee bent to instinctively capture her only real lover. Her blue eyes sparkled with fondness and lust for him as his cock, having a mind of its own, easily entered her.

His arms enveloped her thin frame, and she grasped him under his shoulders. Her hand then smoothed over his face as her body yielded to the beginning of his thrusts.

“I am all yours, my love!” She cooed softly.

Neither one of them knew how long Claudia had been leaning against the doorway, watching them. She wiped away her two streams of tears, so emotional and so very, very proud of her husband for the utter love and respect he showed for Erin. She turned to leave the two lovers alone.


They breathed heavily through their noses, and lips met lips and tongues eagerly explored. Her hands went to his sides, wanting to feel every muscle on him. He was being cautious, not wanting to trigger any distress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.