Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“We’ll have to take them to the Diplomat Club soon!” Claudia smiled.

“Good idea!” Dan agreed.

“What’s the Diplomat Club?” Julia inquired.

“We’re members of an exclusive club where couples can go and fuck in public. Dan and I had our wedding reception there, and I was fucked by five different guys!” She boasted.

“On your wedding night, you were fucked by five guys?” Julia couldn’t believe it.

“And Dan fucked three beautiful women that night too.”

“Wow, you two sure have a wild sex life,” Rob said.

“We’re not into the heavy stuff like bondage or that. I think I had enough of that for real!” Claudia said.

“I can certainly agree with you on that!” Julia said, patting her shoulder.

“Come on, Rob, I want to hear Claudia cum! Or do you want me to eat her cunt instead?” She teased.

“I will, and I’ll definitely enjoy watching you make her cum too!”

As they watched the sensual show before them, Dan and Julia kissed; she stroked his semi-hard cock, and he gently fingered her pussy. Claudia was enjoying her pussy eating and scruffed Rob’s hair in approval. Her ass began to move around again, and she moaned more and more.

She was caught off guard, suddenly arching her back, “Uhhh, uhhh, oh fuck! Uhhh, uhhh!” She cooed, releasing a very strong cum. Rob licked up the sudden flow of her sensual cream, grunting in enjoyment.

Their breathing began to return to normal as they sat up. There was a moment of silence as the passion waned and reality set in. In all their years of happy marriage, apart from her abduction, Rob and Julia had never cheated on each other. Not a sneaky date with a co-worker or a quick fuck from a girls’ night out gone wrong, but watching the other couple have sex with another couple was a turn-on for them.

“Have you two fucked since the rescue?” Claudia wondered.

“No,” Julia shyly smiled.

“We’re going to change that! Neither one of you is going home until we see you two fucking,” she stated.

“If you want, you can stay the night in the spare room,” Dan offered.


“Come on, this is a celebration, not a wake. Who’s hungry and thirsty? Are barbecued hamburgers okay with everyone?” Dan stood, pulling Julia up with him. His arm caressed her naked body, his cock pressing against her hip.

“Julia, you can use the shower to freshen up. You know how stale cum makes a pussy stink,” Claudia suggested.

“Thank you; I think I will.”

“Good, I’ll join you.” Julia’s eyes lit up as Claudia took her hand and walked her towards the patio door. “Don’t you men bother us! We need some quiet girl-on-girl time. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to fuck us later on and watch us lick each other’s pussies.”

“Oh, to be a fly on the wall of that shower!” Dan grinned as they slipped on their suits. Dan chuckled to himself that he hadn’t looked at Rob’s cock.

While the girls enjoyed a sensual shower, sharing kisses, nipple sucking, and pussy licking, Dan and Rob prepared the dinner meal.

Hamburgers were cooking, and fresh drinks were poured when the girls returned. The guys eyed each other’s beauty and the other’s wife. Claudia loaned Julia one of her pleated short skirts to wear, and that was all they wore. Much to the guy’s delight, both girls remained topless.

Claudia was her usual sneaky self, and after conferring with Julia, she caressed Rob in a hug. As they kissed, she transferred Viagra from her mouth to his. He questioned the pill and winked. She needed his cock to stay hard most of the night.

Julia’s full tits flattened against Dan’s chest as she kissed him, surprising him also with a Viagra. He looked at Claudia, and she shrugged her shoulders. “So you’re going to be busy fucking Julia again tonight!”

The girls prepared a salad, enjoyed drinks, and teased the guys with pussy flashing. With the meals ready to eat and the poolside table set, Julia sat and smiled. “Dan, can you sit beside me?”

“I’m glad you asked!” He sat close, his thighs touching. He gazed at her full tits, her nipples staying hard with continuing excitement.

Claudia sat on the other side of the picnic table, and Rob was quick to her side. Dan raised his glass and said, “To a new, long lasting, sensual, and satisfying friendship, cheers!”

“Here, here!” They touched their glasses and took a good swig. Julia resumed the sexual fun by kissing Dan and urging his hand to caress her tit. Claudia mirrored her interest, kissing Rob and offering her tit to his hand.

While they ate and laughed, hands were busy under the table. Claudia’s short skirt was perfect for pussy stroking. She was hesitant to let Rob’s fingers enter her and cautioned him to be gentle. “I would love you as much as I love my Julia,” he reassured her.

“Mmm, my pussy must be healing well! Rob is gently fingering me, and it doesn’t hurt as much now,” she winked at Dan.

It was obvious on the women’s faces that their pussy was being fingered. Their hands weren’t still either, and they slid inside a suit and lovingly stroked a cock. The Viagra was soon working its magic.


The meal was completed and the table cleared, the girls whispered, then led the guys to the pool. They took off their suits and had them sit on the edge of the shallow end. They slipped off their skirts, waded into the pool, and came up between the legs of their husband.

Each leaned up for kisses, then lowered down and began sucking on his cock. Dan and Rob smiled, caressing the hair of their wife as her head bobbed up and down.

The girls then looked at each other and kissed passionately. Unexpectedly, they switched positions and resumed sucking on the other husband’s cock. “This is fucking awesome!” Rob exclaimed, meeting Claudia’s sucking with his thrusts.

Claudia and Julia broke cock sucking only to kiss and feel the other’s tit. They resumed sucking, heads sometimes in unison or with strokes opposite each other.

“Don’t they look so beautiful sucking on our cocks?” Dan asked.

“They sure do!” Rob didn’t know who to watch: his wife on another man’s cock or another woman on his.

A moment later, Claudia paused to catch her breath; Julia joined her, and they kissed. “We are two lucky wives to have husbands with such big cocks!” She complimented them, comparing their sizes. Both cocks were rock hard and bobbed slightly to their rapid pulse.

Julia continued sucking on Dan, and Claudia resumed pleasing Rob. “This gives new meaning to the baseball phrase “doubleheader,” Dan joked, and they laughed.

“Or when I have sucked on two cocks in my mouth at once and swallowed double cums!” Claudia remembered. Rob and Julia both looked at her in amazement.

“This sure beats jerking off!” Rob smiled.

“Since when have you had to jerk off?” Julia teased.

“The only time Dan jerks off is when I want him to cum on my face and tits,” Claudia mentioned.

The girls continued sucking on the other husband’s cock. Rob was the first to announce that he was close. Claudia prepared for her prize. “Dan loves to watch guys cum in my mouth!” She grinned, opening her mouth. Rob’s eyes widened at her remark.

“Come on, Rob. Give me your cum! Give me your fucking cum!” She demanded, stroking his long shaft in a blur.

Rob breathed heavier and faster, “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted. Dan and Julia watch him spurt several drops of cream onto her tongue. She swallowed and took him in again to finish his cum.

Julia returned to Dan’s cock, sucking hard and fast. Claudia finished with Rob, who now urged her on. “Come on, Julia, suck him good! Take my husband’s delicious, fucking cum down your throat!” She smiled at Dan, as they again enjoyed another woman on his cock.

Encouraged by her erotic words, she sucked his cock faster. Dan smiled down at her and smoothed her hair. Claudia cuddled closer, inches from her face. Julia sensed her need and paused, holding his cock. Claudia leaned in and sucked his cock with several strokes, then stole a long kiss from her.

Julia returned to pleasing her new lover. “I want to see Dan cum in your mouth!” She cried. She increased her pace on him.

“He’s got that look again!” Claudia warned him as his hips wriggled around.

“Uhhh, uhhh, umph, uhhh!” He announced. Claudia smiled, seeing several creamy spurts land on Julia’s tongue. She swallowed, then sucked him clean. Claudia took her head and turned face-to-face. She attacked her lips, panting heavily. Mouths parted, and tongues exchanged cum. Hands fondled tits and then went between legs.

“Fuck, does that ever look beautiful!” Rob exclaimed, wide-eyed.

“It sure does! Claudia certainly loves her women!”


All four gave out a long, satisfied sigh, then swam for a while. Julia’s full tits seemed to float when she swam chest-level in the water. Her nipples were so hard, they looked like they must hurt. They dried off, relaxed with a few drinks, and chatted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.