Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia walked to the door to answer the door chime. She was practically knocked over by the force of the hug from Julia Bennett. She wanted to kiss her so much but kept it to a polite peck on the cheek.

“How are you doing, Julia?” She asked, accepting a breast-flattening hug.

“Much better, now that I’m here with you!” Dan received just as sensual a hug, and then they greeted her husband, Rob.

Claudia proudly gave them a tour of their home and then offered them drinks. Dan showed Rob the bathroom, where he could change into his bathing suit, while Claudia led Julia into their bedroom and closed the door.

Julia immediately embraced Claudia. Panting short breaths in anticipation, she smothered her in kisses and said, “I need you, Claudia. I need to taste you and have you taste me!”

“We will, honey. Are you ready to show Rob our loving?”

“I hope so. I’m so nervous, but I need to make him understand that out of our horrible experience, my love and desire for you were born. Does Dan know why I’m here?”

“He has no idea. Does Rob know what you want to do with Dan?”

“Yes, he does. It’s the only sincere way I can thank him for saving my life.”

“Have you and Rob fucked since our rescue?”

“No, we haven’t. I was a little sore, but I’m okay now. I feel ashamed and want to ask for his forgiveness for cheating on him.”

“Honey, you had no control over your abduction.”

“I know, but I still need to hear it from him.”

“How about you and Dan? Is there any fucking in your bed now?”

“No, I’m still healing. The doctor said no penetrating sex for six to eight weeks. So Dan is doing a lot of pussy eating to make me cum, and I’m giving him plenty of blow jobs.”

They kissed passionately, making each other naked. They stole a few more minutes of privacy, sucking on each other’s nipples and licking each other’s pussies. Claudia put on her sexy bikini while Julia slipped into a sensual zippered-front one-piece.

“I’m jealous of your figure for being able to wear a bikini.”

“You could wear one too, you know. You’d definitely catch Rob and Dan’s attention. I’d love to go shopping with you for one.”

“I’d like that too. We could make it a girl’s day out.”

“And have a girls’ day in bed with no men!” Julia predicted.


Dan and Rob were relaxing on poolside loungers when Claudia and Julia appeared. They stopped talking as the girls approached them. The guys eyed each other’s wives in their sexy swimsuits.

Claudia always looked so sexy in her bikini, while Julia’s one-piece accented her curves. The scooped neckline showed some upper breasts with the front zipper pulled up. Eyes gazed at hardening nipples, and cloth pressed close against pouting pussy lips.

Julia came to Dan, seeing his bare chest for the first time. “Oh my god, Dan, your bruises!” She cried, gingerly touching the two bruises marking where the vest stopped the bullets that would have been fatal to him.

“They’re healing fairly well, just a medium yellow now,” he mentioned, also looking at them.

“Julia looks very sexy in her one-piece.” Dan complimented her, eying her figure. “I hope she pulls her zipper down,” he hinted.

“And Claudia sure knows how to fill out a bikini,” Rob remarked of her figure.

“I brought out some red wine to make a toast,” Dan said, handing them each a glass. “We’re all trying to heal from what happened. Through the horror of it all, a new friendship has been formed. The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!” They touched glasses and drank.

Claudia took Julia by the hand and led her into the pool. They swam around for a few minutes, then stepped into the hot tub about ten feet from the men. Swirling, frothy waters hid what wandering fingers were doing under the surface. They smiled at their men as fingers slipped past elastic to explore the other’s pussy.

“Here’s to our very sexy looking wives!” Dan offered his glass in another toast.

Claudia and Julia then sat on the edge of the tub, thighs touching and water trickling down between their breasts. “Are you ready?” She asked a nervous Julia. Their arms caressed each other’s backs.

“Yes,” she said softly.

“Then you know what to do.”

Julia took a deep breath, “Rob, I need you to watch this,” she said loudly to get his attention. She tilted her head and leaned toward Claudia. Their lips pressed lightly, then their mouths opened to accept an exploring tongue. A hand caressed a soft face. Julia glanced at Rob, watching her kiss another woman.

“Shit, Dan, our wives are kissing!” Rob exclaimed.

“So they are! They look beautiful, don’t they?”

Julia’s heart was bursting with nervous excitement as she pulled down the zipper on the front of her suit. The tightness of the material gave way to two full breasts trying to escape. She continued to kiss Claudia, then took her left hand and slid it inside her suit.

“Look, Julia took Claudia’s hand and put it on her suit to feel her tit!” Rob exclaimed excitedly.

“Oh fuck Claudia, I need you!” She panted.

“Claudia kisses other women?” Rob remarked.

“Yes, she does. She’s made love with many women, and it appears that she and Julia are going to do so too!”

“Holy shit!”

“Don’t make a scene, Rob. Let her do what she needs to. I think Julia wants to be with Claudia. She told me many of the things they had to do while being held captive. Maybe some good has come out of their horrible experience, a friendship that wouldn’t have been possible.”

Claudia then released Julia’s full tits from her suit. Her nipples were rock hard, and the dark surrounding skin was wrinkled and firm.

“But needing to have sex with another woman?” Rob countered.

“It isn’t all that bad. Watching Claudia make love with a woman is quite a turn-on for me, and we always have a great fuck afterward.”

Julia’s full tit was held by Claudia and fondled aggressively. She then untied Claudia’s top, her bare tits now coming into view. They continued to kiss and fondle each other’s breasts.

Julia broke her kiss, her hand still holding Claudia’s tit. “Rob, please don’t be mad at me or hate me. I need this. I need to be with Claudia. You don’t understand what we endured!”

“I love you, Julia, and realize that you and Claudia have formed a very special friendship. I wouldn’t dream of stopping you.”

“Thank you, Rob, for understanding that I need to be with Claudia.” She then resumed kissing her.


Julia stood and brought Claudia up to face her. The men watched tits press flat against tits. She next slipped Claudia’s bottoms down her legs, and she stepped out of them. Dan and Rob both gazed at her luscious, naked body. Julia leaned closer and kissed her pussy mound.

Claudia then returned the pleasure and turned Julia to face Dan. “Doesn’t she have such a beautiful body?” She asked, caressing her full tit.

“Yes, she does! We’ve got ourselves two very sexy-looking wives!” Dan remarked, and he and Rob toasted again.

Julia came closer, taking a lounge pad off the chair beside Dan. She smiled shyly at him as he admired her naked body. She placed the pad close to them, then laid Claudia on her back.

Julia lowered onto her lover. As they resumed kissing, Claudia instinctively bent a knee to keep her lover in place. Tongues explored the other’s mouth, and then lips caressed a hardening nipple.

Julia kissed her way down Claudia’s body, then turned and, straddling her head, began to eat her pussy. Claudia then returned the pleasure.

“Oh my god, she’s eating Claudia’s pussy!” Rob exclaimed.

“I don’t know about you, but my cock is getting hard watching our wives eating pussy!” Dan reacted.

“I hate to admit it, but so is mine!” Rob confessed. “Julia loves it when her tits are squeezed together and her nipples suck on.”

“Tell Claudia that.”

Claudia had Julia laid down and went to her. More kisses and tit caresses were shared. “I think I’m too nervous in front of Rob to cum.”

“Let me see what I can do. Don’t worry so much about cumming try to enjoy just us. Make it more exciting by asking Rob to lie beside you.”

“Claudia, Julia loves having her tits squeezed together and both her nipples sucked on at the same time!” Rob yelled.

“Is that so,” she gleamed, and she proceeded to suck on her nipples together.

“Mmm, that isn’t fair, Rob! You know that drives me crazy! Honey, please come and lay beside me.”

He stood, his hard cock making an obvious bulge in his suit, and went to her. Julia reached up and pulled down his suit. His hard cock sprang out, and the girls admired its length.

Rob gazed at Claudia eating his wife’s pussy. Julia pulled him to his knees and boldly sucked on his cock. “Please.” She motioned Rob to her side.

He rested on his left side, his hard cock pointing toward her. She cuddled close to him, placing his hand on her tit. “I need this, Rob; I need her to eat my pussy and love me. Please don’t be upset or mad at me.”

“I’m not mad at all at you.” They began to kiss, and she caressed his cock. She slowly stroked it, making it grow harder.

“I’ll tell you, Rob, can Claudia ever eat a go ... od pussy!” She said this as her body jerked from her clit being excited. His cock was like cement as he watched his wife’s pussy being devoured. Julia caressed his cock and slowly stroked it.

For comfort, Claudia rested a hand on Rob’s thigh. As she ate, she looked at his cock in Julia’s hand. She came up for air, panting hard and exhaling. “I love eating pussy!” She then moved up and kissed Julia hard on the lips. “If my pussy was totally healed, you’d be fucking me doggy while I ate her pussy!” She then shocked Rob by also kissing him hard.

Dan took off his suit, his cock hard for attention, and sat on the other side of Julia. She gazed wide-eyed at his stiff rod, which was at least an inch longer than Rob’s. Claudia moved from Julia’s lips to Rob’s chest. She kissed her way lower, and taking Julia’s hand from his cock, she took him in her mouth to his balls. Dan cuddled closer to her, his cock touching her hip.

“Aww, fuck!” Rob exclaimed at Claudia’s sudden engulfment of his stiff rod. She started her up-and-down motions on his long shaft and returned a hand to Julia’s pussy. “She’s sucking on my cock!” He told his wife.

“I know, I can see!” Julia looked on. “Suck him good, Claudia. Suck that big, beautiful, fucking cock and make him cum! I want to see him cum in your mouth and watch you swallow his cream!” She demanded.

“You want her to suck me off and swallow my cum?” Rob couldn’t believe his luck.

“Yes, I do!” Dan placed a hand on Julia’s hip and began to rub it.

Julia’s heart was bursting with her unlikely erotic demands. She didn’t realize that she had just initiated their first threesome.

“Tell me, Rob, does it feel good? Do you like Claudia sucking on your cock?”

“Yes, yes, fucking yes!”

“I need this, Rob; we need this! I love you, and I’m so sorry about what happened. I felt so ashamed that I cheated on you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.