Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan awoke to a warm body cuddled against his back and a hand caressing his chest. He bent his left arm back to give Claudia a teasing tit feel, but the tit was too small. He let go, quickly realizing it was Allison’s tit that he fondled.

He then placed his arm over hers, hoping she was still asleep. “Don’t you two make a lovely pair?” Claudia commented on the spooning couple, “Come on, you two, breakfast is ready!” She said, tapping their feet.

Dan turned to see a sleepy-eyed Allison awakening and stretching her young body. The left strap of her nightie had fallen to her elbow, and one wrong move would expose her firm breast.

“I didn’t even feel you get into bed with us,” Dan said, turning back the bedsheets. He took a natural glance at this young beauty, and he was sure he saw her bare pussy. She also glanced at him in his boxer shorts.

“I slept well for most of the night but wanted to be with you two. I hope you don’t mind.”

“I know a baby usually ends up sleeping a lot between its new parents. I didn’t expect her to be fourteen years old,” Claudia joked, and they laughed.

“Mmm, does that ever smell great!” Allison expressed, inhaling the aroma of bacon and eggs. Claudia and Dan smiled at each other and sipped their coffees as they watched Allison devour her meal. The dishes were done, the girls made a picnic lunch, and they made plans for the day.

Allison reminded Dan that they were going rollerblading, and he excused himself to the garage. She explained that the blades, helmets, and pads were available for rent on the boardwalk in St. Peters. While in the master bedroom, Claudia and Allison discussed what to wear.

“As I said last night, I’d be a poor role model for you,” Claudia said, deciding on her bikini top and shortest skirt.

“I can see your bare pussy when you sit,” Allison observed.

“That’s the main idea. Dan and I have fun showing my bare pussy to strangers.”

“I want to do the same as you. I packed a super short pink skirt that my aunt and uncle don’t know I own. She slipped off her nightie and replaced it with her skirt.

She matched it with her bikini top to be the same as Claudia’s. “Who are you trying to attract, men and boys, or me?” She joked.

“Why you, of course, and I guess Dan too.”

“Whatever you do, never go around dressed like that without me or Dan with you.”

“Yes, Mom. Sorry, a slip of the tongue, I guess.” her face reddened.

“That’s okay, honey, and thank you for the compliment.” She cupped her soft face and kissed her lightly on the lips. Claudia added a light spray of perfume to her tits and under her skirt, and Allison did the same.

Dan was patiently waiting in the kitchen when they appeared. “Wow, oh wow, oh wow!” He exclaimed. “Don’t you two look like a hot, sexy, and slutty mother-daughter team? Yes, you two definitely look alike!”

“Thank you, honey; flattery will get you everywhere with me, especially right into bed!” Claudia came to him with her arms around his neck. They kissed as he inhaled her perfume. She guided his hand under her short pleated skirt and whispered, “My pussy needs sunshine and eyes on it.”

Young Allison came to him, also wanting to be accepted. Her eyes searched his for approval. “You look so beautiful, Allison. You both will be causing a few hard ons today. I can feel my cock stirring right now.”

“Claudia and I are going to show off our pussies. It’s okay if you look at mine, Dan.”


Before leaving, Claudia had Allison call her aunt and uncle. She told them she was having a lot of fun and thanked them again for letting her stay with the Davenports.

Dan drove to the parking lot of the Grand Plaza Hotel in St. Pete’s Beach. He went to the trunk and opened it. “I came prepared in case I fall down,” he said, taking out a pillow and using an extra belt to strap it to his ass.

“You aren’t serious, are you?” Allison exclaimed, wide-eyed.

“I told you I’d need protection,” he said, then slipped a football helmet on over his head. She and Claudia began to laugh. Dan struck a muscular pose. Claudia took out her cell phone and took several pictures of him and Allison posing. Then she stood with Dan as Allison took several pictures.

Dan closed the trunk and began to walk. “Dan, you can’t be serious! You’re actually going to wear that?” Claudia repeated. “I’ll just pretend I don’t know you,” she laughed.

Dan burst out laughing and took off the helmet and the pillow. “I sure had you going!” He laughed again as he returned the helmet and pillow to the trunk.

“You sure did! I was wondering, what kind of nut case are you?” Allison and Claudia joined his laughter.

“You have a beautiful smile and a wonderful laugh. I want to make you laugh and smile every day of your life,” he stated.

She wrapped her arms tight around him, pinning his arms to his sides. “Thank you, Dan, for caring about me.”

“It’s my pleasure, Allison.”


As they walked to the rollerblade rental hut, strangers’ eyes immediately went to the two sexily dressed women holding the man’s hands. He watched the teenage boy eye Allison and her clothes. Dan paid for the rental equipment, and the boy quickly offered to help the girls put on their rollerblades. His eyes widened as they sat on the bench in front of him.

Claudia prompted the boy to help her first. One leg bent more at the knee as she slipped her foot into the right boot. He was already stealing glances up her short skirt, hoping for a glimpse of their panties. She looked at the boy and spread her legs wider.

He paused as his eyes were greeted by a beautifully perfect bare pussy. Her legs remained spread as he tied her laces. She repeated the same tease with the other leg.

Dan and Allison were both smiling, watching the boy’s reaction to seeing Claudia’s bare pussy. She stood with her body close to his to feel the fit of the blades, then sat with her pussy remaining in his view.

The boy moved to Allison. She lifted her right leg to ease her foot into the boot. Her clenched fist hid her smirk as she nervously spread her legs. The boy practically fell over, seeing her perfectly clean-shaven teen pussy in view.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.