Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia and Dan sat in the physiatrist’s office waiting for her next meeting with Dr. Phillips. It had been five weeks since she and the others had been rescued, and her therapy for symptoms of PTSD was progressing well.

He gazed at his love wearing a short, pleated, peach-coloured skirt and a cream-coloured moderately low-cut top. She paused from thumbing through a copy of Women’s Health to smile and grip Dan’s hand.

Claudia seemed to be the central person to keep in contact with Wayne, Julia, and Erin. However, the person she missed the most was sweet Allison. Her aunt Trudy and uncle Allen felt that any contact with Claudia would hurt her recovery, so they kept their communication to a few short phone calls.

Allison’s healing wasn’t going as well as Claudia’s progress. She was having nightmares and trouble sleeping, and she had become belligerent towards her aunt and uncle. She had resumed her school classes, but she couldn’t concentrate and was the subject of many hurtful rumours and bullying.

Claudia and Allison were unaware they were seeing the same physiatrist, as their appointments never followed one another until today.

The doctor’s door opened, and Claudia looked up and smiled, seeing her love for the first time since their rescue. “Allison, you must remember to take your medication or your recovery will be prolonged,” Dr. Phillips cautioned. He looked at Allen and Trudy and said, “She isn’t responding to her treatments as well as I’d hoped.”

“Yes, doctor, I’ll take my medications,” she grumbled. Allison’s head hung low, her gaze fixed on the carpeted floor. As she walked towards the door, she noticed a familiar pair of long, slim, crossed legs. She looked up, and her reaction was instantaneous: “Claudia! Claudia!” She shrieked and hurried to her.

She stood, arms outstretched, and the impact of Allison’s embrace practically knocked her back onto her chair.

“Claudia! Claudia, I’ve missed you so much!” Her arms encircled her, squeezing hard.

Claudia’s arms embraced Allison’s body like a mother bird protecting its young chick. “I’ve missed you too, so very much!” She hugged her young body, kissing the top of her head. Both their eyes began to water.

“And Mr. Davenport, I miss you too!” She cried, also hugging Dan. Claudia sat, and Allison took a seat across her lap. Hugs were exchanged again. Allison immediately began to finger Claudia’s blonde hair, and the gesture was lovingly returned. Hesitant glances of partially revealing breasts were shared, and the yearning to be together ignited.

Claudia looked at her young love, noticing that her eyes, though bright, were underlined with dark circles and reddened. She looked pale, and her hair was untidy.

“Look, Claudia, we’re wearing almost the same coloured top and skirt!” Allison remarked about her beige top and apricot-coloured skirt.

“So we are!” They hugged again. “How are you doing, honey?”

“Not very good, but better now that I see you and Mr. Davenport, of course!” She leaned over to squeeze his hand. More smiles and hugs were shared.

“Allen and Trudy, can I speak with you both for a moment?” Dr. Phillips asked, ushering them back into his office.

“Claudia, I need to be with you again,” she said softly, noticing her Aunt and Uncle had left.

“I know, honey. I want to be with you too. Your aunt and uncle only want what’s best for you.”

“But you’re what’s best for me!” She replied, hugging her again.

The office door opened a moment later. “Allison, Dr. Phillips thinks it would be beneficial to your recovery if you and Claudia had your session together,” Trudy said.

“Really, we can? Together?” She cried out loud and hugged Claudia tightly.

“There is a coffee shop around the corner. You can meet us there when you’re finished,” Trudy mentioned, looking at Claudia.

“We’ll bring her to you. Thank you so much! It means a lot to me and to us!” Claudia grinned.

“Thank you, Aunt Trudy and Uncle Allen!” She replied, going to hug them.

Allison led Claudia by the hand into the office, “You’re going in too?” Allen asked Dan.

“Of course I am. My wife was kidnapped, held for ransom, and almost killed. I had to be friendly with her captors, even though she might already be dead. What helps Claudia to heal also helps me.”


Inside Dr. Phillips’ office, Allison sat between Claudia and Dan. She held Claudia’s hand the whole time and frequently held Dan’s close. Dr. Phillips witnessed a sudden, remarkable transformation in Allison’s character. Her whole personality improved dramatically, and she opened up to his probing questions. Her eyes sparkled again.

“I am very impressed with the change in your attitude, Allison,” the doctor observed.

“I owe it all to Claudia. I feel very close to her and Mr. Davenport too,” she said, smiling at them both and squeezing their hands.

“I can’t help but notice the close resemblance between you and Allison. I can also see some features of Dan in Allison too,” she observed.

What was supposed to be an hour-long meeting stretched for another thirty minutes. Sombre moods from Allison were now replaced with bubbly, joking, and laughing times.

“I’m so impressed with you, Allison, that I’m going to recommend to your aunt and uncle that your therapy sessions continue with you and Claudia together.”

“Yahoo, thank you, Doctor!” She cried.

“Thank you so much! Allison means so much to me! She saved my life too,” Claudia said.


Sipping on her second coffee, Trudy noticed Allison approaching, holding hands with Claudia and Dan. “I haven’t seen that kind of smile in a long time!” She noted her big grin.

“We had such a great time, didn’t we, Claudia?” She looked up at her, smiling and hugging her.

“We certainly did! Thank you both so much! Seeing Allison is doing a lot to help with my healing.”

“And mine too!” Allison piped up, hugging her again.

“So I heard. Dr. Phillips called us to recommend that you both continue your therapy sessions together, and we agree.”

“Thank you, Aunt and Uncle!” She hugged them both.

“I have a favour to ask,” Claudia began, looking from Trudy to Allen. “Is it alright if we treat Allison out to dinner today? It would mean so much to us. We’ll make sure she is safe and have her home when you want.”

“Please? Please, Aunt Trudy and Uncle Allen?” Allison’s eyes begged.

“You do have school tomorrow. Okay, you do need to be with Claudia. Please have her home by nine.” Trudy agreed.

“Hooray!” Allison cried out, causing others in the coffee shop to look their way.


Dan and Claudia offered Allison her choice of restaurants. “I want a big, thick, gooey pizza!” She gleamed.

“Pizza it is!” Dan agreed, and they ventured off.

The next five hours flew by in an instant as the new trio joked, laughed, and told stories. A stroll on the beach boardwalk after pizza had them each enjoying an ice cream cone. To any observer, they looked like a very happy and loving family. Allison would walk between Dan and Claudia, holding their hands.


Allison pouted as Claudia and Dan walked her to the front door. “I wish I could stay with you two forever!” She innocently confessed. “I had such a great time; thank you both. My face actually hurts from laughing so much.”

“You’re quite welcome, Allison,” Claudia said, hugging her.

“My cheeks hurt too, from laughing,” Dan said.

The front door opened, and Allen and Trudy greeted them. “There’s that smile again,” Trudy noted.

“Thank you so much; we had such a great time,” Claudia beamed.

“Maybe we can do this again soon,” Dan added.

“I’d like that very much!” Allison agreed. “Is matching blue top and skirt okay next time?” She asked, looking at Claudia.

“Of course it is, honey!” They hugged again.

They said a reluctant good night, and Dan and Claudia walked hand in hand to his Caddy.

“Wait a minute!” Allison yelled from the doorway. She ran to them, hugging them as one, and said, “Thank you again; I had the best of times!”

“You notice how Allison ran to them for more hugs?” Trudy remarked to Allen.

Allison returned to the front door and waved as they got in the car. Claudia’s eyes began to water. “What an incredible young woman! Allison means more to me than I ever thought possible!” Dan started the engine, but she stopped his hand from shifting the Caddy into reverse.

“Please come with me, Dan,” she asked, stepping from the car.

They walked to the front door, with Claudia pressing the doorbell. Trudy looked surprised that it was Claudia and Dan again. “Trudy, I have another favour to ask of you and Allen. After Allison and I have our next session on Friday, is it all right for you both if she stays the weekend with us? I’m growing so fond of her and seem to need her more in my life than I realized.”

Dan smiled at Claudia, gripping her hand, and looked at Trudy and Allen. “We live in a secure neighbourhood, so Allison would be safe with us. We have a spare bedroom that she can sleep in and make her own. You both could come over for dinner and see our home.” Allen came to the door to join Trudy, catching most of the conversation.

“I heard that! I heard that!” Allison shouted, bursting past her relatives to stand between Claudia and Dan. “Please? Please? Pretty please?” She pleaded with her aunt and uncle.

They looked at Allen and said, “You both risked your lives to save our niece, and it is very clear how Allison is growing attached to you both. I have got the feeling this won’t be the last weekend Allison spends with you.”

“Hooray!” She screeched, hugging them both, then went to her aunt and uncle and said, “Thank you so much!” She hugged them too.

“Okay, little Miss, you have school tomorrow; now scoot off to bed!” Trudy gave her ass a playful little tap.

“Allison is such an incredible young woman. She means so much to us! Thank you so much, Trudy and Allen,” Claudia beamed.


From Tuesday to Friday, Allison and Claudia were almost non-stop talking on the phone. The hours and days couldn’t go fast enough for them.

Visiting Dr. Phillips was a continuation of their first meeting. Allison was a whole new person, and Claudia displayed marked improvement too. “Are you taking your medication like I instructed?” She asked her young patient.

“Actually, to tell you the truth, I haven’t for several days; I’ve forgotten to take it as if I don’t need it anymore.”

“In some situations, the power of the brain can heal better than certain medications,” she grinned. “It appears to me that Claudia is the only medicine you need.” They all laughed.

“I certainly agree with you!” Allison smiled, kissing the top of Claudia’s hand.

“It’s a good thing we added Allen and Trudy to the contact list on Claudia’s cell phone; otherwise, I’d have to take out a loan to pay for her phone bill. I’ve never seen two women who can talk for hours about nothing,” Dan joked.


Allison had packed an overnight bag and carried it into their house. Dan and Claudia gave her the grand tour, ending in her bedroom. “We can decorate it with anything you like. Hopefully, this won’t be the only weekend you spend with us,” Claudia smiled.

“Thank you both so much! You have a very beautiful home. I know we’ll have a great time together,” she said, hugging them.

“What would you like to do tomorrow?” Claudia asked.

“I’d love to go rollerblading on the boardwalk and have a picnic somewhere.”

“Are you kidding me? I haven’t been on rollerblades in years! I’d have to strap a pillow to my ass and wear a football helmet to protect me when I fall,” Dan joked.

“I’ll help hold you up,” Allison teased. She spied the indoor pool from her bedroom window and asked, “Can I go for a swim?”

“Of course you can; our home is your home,” Claudia agreed.

“You’re both going to join me, aren’t you?”

“If you like,” Claudia said.

Dan and Claudia went to their bedroom and changed into their suits. Dan’s eyes widened every time she put on her sexy bikini.

Allison came into the kitchen to join them. Dan and Claudia’s eyes practically popped out of their sockets. Young Allison was wearing a blueprint bikini that barely covered her firm, young body.

“Have your aunt and uncle seen that bikini on you?” Claudia asked about the nonexistent material.

“No, they haven’t. I also brought my one piece I normally wear around them and my grandparents.”

“Don’t let them see you wearing it, or they’ll make you change to cover more of your body,” Claudia cautioned.

“My bra and panties cover me more than my bikini. Do you want me to change?” She offered.

“As you can see, my suit doesn’t leave much to the imagination either, so who am I to object and judge you? I’d be a poor role model for you with my choice of clothes.”

“Let me be the one to decide that. I think your bikini looks very sexy on you.”

Dan tried to be polite and not ogle her young, teenage body. She turned around to model her suit for them, and he tried to keep his thoughts pure.

“Do you like my bikini on me too, Mr. Davenport?”

“Yes, I do. I’m just a little unsure of how you’d feel with me seeing you wearing it.”

Allison came to him, her body moulding to his in a tight hug, “It’s okay if you look at me. I trusted you with my life, and I know you would never hurt me.”

“Do you mind if I can call you Dan instead of Mr. Davenport?”

“Of course you can; I’d like that.”

“Me too; you mean more to me than being just Mr. Davenport,” she revealed.


They had a great time in the pool playing catch and tag. Dan would gaze at the sexy bikini-clad duo that looked so similar. Luckily, the cooler water helped keep things under control below the waist for him. Allison felt instantly comfortable near Dan and, at times, flaunted her desirable body at him. Instead of resting on the side of the pool, Allison chose to innocently wrap her slender legs around Dan’s waist and her arms around his neck.

She looked so innocent, yet such a budding young woman. Dan gazed at her slicked-back blonde hair, water droplets cascading down between her firm breasts, and her nipples hardened, pressing against the thin material. He could feel his cock stirring and fought the urge to try anything sexual on her.

Allison didn’t want to use the diving board; instead, she used Dan’s legs and hips to climb and enter the water from his shoulders.

Claudia came and circled her legs around his waist. “She’s taken quite a shine to you. Would you like to try and fuck her?”

“Claudia, are you kidding me, after what she’s been through? I doubt it if she wants anything to do with boys or men for a long time.”

“I know you’d be gentle with her,” she justified.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.