Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Life had returned to normal for the people of Tampa except for Claudia and Dan, Allison, Julia and her family, Erin, and Wayne. Investigators recovered 439,700 of the 500,000-dollar ransom money. The remaining monies were destroyed by the explosions or fires. Dan and Claudia donated the money to the Women’s Sexual Assault Victims Groups in Tampa. The building in which they were imprisoned was later demolished.

The request to give the kidnapped victims their privacy was largely ignored by the media. When Claudia, Allison, Julia, and Erin were released from the hospital, their homes were besieged by numerous members of the press, newspaper reporters, and national television stations. The police had to be called to each residence to keep the media and public away.

“The interest will soon die down. In a few days, we’ll be yesterday’s news,” Dan said, escorting Claudia to their front door. Voices shouted over voices trying to get a statement. The whiz of video cameras and flashes of light announced another entry into history that will soon be forgotten. His cell phone continued to chirp, and he shut it off for the desired silence.

“I didn’t know if you’d want any company or not,” Kim said as she, Tracy, and Brooke went to comfort their lover. “The others have gone home.”

“We’d like to stay a few days before flying home,” Kim asked.

“Of course you can; I’ve missed you all. This isn’t exactly how I pictured us meeting again, but it’s better than you being at my funeral. Thank you for coming to help Dan,” Claudia said, hugging and kissing her girls.

“I had the sexiest search team in history looking for you!” He kidded, hugging Brooke and Kim to his sides.

“I do want to see the others and thank them. Let me rest a few hours, and I’ll call them to come over.”

Dan helped Claudia walk to the bedroom and lie down. Her pussy and ass still felt like they were on fire. Almost as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was sound asleep for five hours. The girls wanted to climb into bed with her and make love, but they knew it was far too soon.


Claudia awoke and took a long, long bath. It felt so soothing to her tormented pussy and ass. Relaxing with her eyes closed, she wondered how her sweet, young Allison was doing. She missed her desperately. There was something about Allison that attracted Claudia, like a moth to a light bulb.

She came from the bedroom and was gently hugged and kissed by her lovers. She said she was starving, and a large omelette was prepared to her liking.

Claudia called the other nine girls and asked them to come over. Again, hugs and kisses were shared, and tears flowed once more in relief for her safe rescue. Paula, Karen, Emma, Tessa, Rita, Morgan, Stacey, Susan, and Tina each offered their love to her.

Dan gazed at the magnificent twelve beauties that he had fucked. It wasn’t stated plainly, but each one hinted at wanting to be the first to make love with Claudia.

“I don’t know when we can make love again. I want to be with all of you, but I don’t want it to seem like one lover is more important than the other. What I’ll do, except for Kim, Tracy, and Brooke, is put all your names in a bowl and pick out one for every other day. Whose name I picked can come over, and you’ll join Dan and me for a threesome.”

“But I’ve never had sex with you before, or any woman for that matter,” Tina admitted.

“We’ll soon change that, honey,” Karen offered, and they laughed.

Claudia’s suggestion was fully accepted, and pizzas were ordered as her omelette was prepared. She again thanked them all for helping Dan look for her and the others.

“Several of us even tried to get Dan to fuck us while you were missing to help get his mind off you, but none of us could betray you,” Paula mentioned.

“Then Dan has a lot of fucking to make up for. My pussy and ass may be out of action for now, but that doesn’t mean my mouth and fingers aren’t!” She kidded, and they laughed.

All the women wanted to know about her abduction and all the sex that happened, but they didn’t have the nerve to ask her.

“I’ve written the nine women’s names on a piece of paper. Claudia can pick out the names in order of going to bed with her and Dan,” Brooke instructed.

She held the bowl of names out of Claudia’s view. She swirled the pieces of paper around. All nine sensual women were hoping their name was picked first.

“The first in bed with us is, Morgan.” The smile on her teen face anticipated her fun. “Next is, Stacey, then, Emma, and you can bring your stud brother, Ryan.” Claudia smiled. “Then next is, Tessa, and then, Rita, and next is Karen, and please bring James. Then on to, Susan, and then, Paula, and please bring Jerry. And finally, it is, Tina.”

“I wish I could be in bed with all of you at the same time. Normally it’s okay; let’s get to it, but my body can’t handle it right now.”

“There is a calendar in the kitchen, and each girl can write down her name on the date. We’ll start with sweet Morgan after Claudia has her doctor’s appointment, just to make sure she’s able to have sex now. Make sure each of you is available on that date, and if necessary, you can change with another if there is a scheduling problem,” Dan explained.

Dan’s eyes admired young Morgan’s sexy body as she came to him and said, “You and Claudia are the first ever members of the Diplomat Club that Stacy and I have allowed to fuck us away from the Club.”

“Thank you very much, Morgan and Stacey,” he acknowledged her also. “That proves how special Claudia is to you both.”

“And you too, Dan.” She caressed him and wasn’t ashamed to give him a long kiss. His cock stirred in anticipation.


Two days later, Claudia had an appointment with the gynecologist. “Doctor, I’m normally very sexually active. When can I resume having sex again?” She asked.

“I examined your vagina and anus, and they’re still very bruised. Sadly, you’ll have to wait six to eight weeks before you can have penetration sex. I mean no cocks, fingers, or sex toys.”

“Six to eight weeks!” She shrieked, “I’ll go crazy without fucking that long!”

“However, you can still have fun. How easily can you climax?”

“Hmm, most often very easily, why do you ask?”

“You can still enjoy having oral sex,” the doctor suggested.

“I love having oral with men ... and women,” she revealed.

“I’m not here to judge you. Actually, the clitoris is as sensitive as the head of a man’s penis. Do you climax from having your clit stimulated?”

“Every time!” She grinned.

“There you are, lucky for you! Have oral sex as often as you like. The spasms and contractions your uterus experiences during a climax and your natural juices will help it to heal.”

“Oh boy, am I ever going to be one busy girl!” She smiled.

Claudia practically jumped into Dan’s arms as she left the doctor’s office, saying, “I’m allowed to have my pussy eaten as much as I want!”


Dan drove her home, and she told her three loves she could have lots of oral sex. It was decided that Kim should be the first to eat Claudia’s pussy.

“We are going to have so much fun!” Claudia’s eyes gleamed. “And while my girls take a turn eating my pussy, Dan will be fucking you.”


“I feel as nervous as our first time,” Kim said. “I love you, honey, but your new first time should be with Dan.”

Tracey retrieved Dan from the living room, escorting him to the bedroom. “You can’t be finished already! I didn’t hear one single climax!” He joked.

Claudia went to Dan, embracing him. “I see the sparkle returning to your eyes,” she said, kissing him.

“Please, Daniel, my love, I need you!” Those sensual words were all he needed to hear. He cupped her face in his hands, her cheeks still showing evidence of bruising. He made her naked and tried to overlook her additional marks.

She let his clothes join hers on the floor, and the girls eyed his body while hiding compassion for her contusions. “You and Allison are the two most incredible women I’ve ever known!” Her hands visibly shook as he kissed her. A tear trickled down her cheek, and he kissed it away.

Dan tenderly laid his love on the bed and nestled gently between her legs. She instinctively bent her knees to keep her man in place. They kissed passionately, and she urged him to kiss her nipples. He kissed his way down her body, adding extra lip care to her healing bruises. He turned around and gazed at her battered pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.