Boot Scootin at the Texas Two Step Saloon
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While consulting with a client in Texas Pete Santori goes to the Texas Two Step Café and unknowingly meets Dotty who turns out to be the daughter of the client. The affair blossoms as does his attraction to the CEO if the company he works for. His wife begins an affair back home.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging   White Couple   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

He’d been driving past the Texas Two-Step Cafe on the way to work since the first day he came to town. A man at the bar in the hotel where he was staying told him, “The Two-Step is the town ‘meat market’ where folks here try to line up their weekend squeeze. It’s a place where several married ladies like to shop for a little recreational sex, the place to meet women if you are so inclined.”

The four weeks he had spent so far in Rio Branca were supposed to have been only two. His team had done their job of directing the installation of a three-branch test of the new CPU22 data system, but the client had been negligent in carrying out their responsibilities to complete the work. He had dutifully called his wife in California at the end of every day for the last four weeks. But until that moment he had no time to think about recreation or entertainment He had spent so much time on the project that he had no energy for anything else. His long absence from home put such a strain on his once fantastic marriage that he was thinking there wasn’t much hope for that to succeed. Three nights before his conversation with his wife led him to believe that she might be having an affair. It ended with Lydia hanging up the phone in anger. For the next two nights, she neither answered nor returned his call. Before he left to come to Texas, they were working on spicing up their marriage. They had sex every night, they were enjoying each other’s company and both he and she were looking for his return in two weeks. Now, frustrated to the max he was looking at yet another week away from home which was putting even more strain on the marriage. Fuck it he thought I’m tired of going to sleep with my five-fingered friend, it’s Thursday night and I’m going to check out the Texas Two-Step.

Having just called room service for dinner he was now in the shower savoring the massaging effect of hot water on his back. As he lathered his erection, he imagined his fist was a silky vagina. “Hello, my name is Pete Santori,” he said swaying to the rhythm of his moving grip. He imagined women of various forms with sparkling eyes and sensuous mouths that might be kissing his lips. Tightening his hand around his throbbing cock he shouted, “GOD,” as he came, and his knees turned to Jell-O. As he slumped against the shower wall he murmured, “It’s been too long. I need sex so fucking badly.”

After toweling dry, he pulled his tight Levi’s over his bare ass and tucked in his starched, white dress shirt. Looking into the mirror he pretended to make eye contact with the mysterious, beautiful woman whose camel toe loomed so prominently in the crotch of her imagined jeans—where his tingling organ might find solace before the night was over.

Texas Two-Step Café was already crowded. Two-thirds of them had already paired up and were dancing on a large rectangular floor “boot scooting” to a variety of Country & Western tunes. Men in Levi’s, western shirts, and cowboy boots with women (all wearing cowboy hats) in their tight jeans and checkered shirts were gliding around the large floor. Sitting down on the last empty stool at the bar Pete ordered a Shiner Beer. As he nursed it, he felt the alcohol beginning to provide the welcomed buzz in his brain he was hoping for.

Through the music and myriad voices, he picked up the sound of a woman’s sultry laugh. Taking another sip from the half-empty Shiner he peered in the broad mirror to see if he could pinpoint its source. Two women had just come through the door. Both were dressed in cowboy chic. The younger woman with long blonde Barbie doll hair was about the same height as Pete’s wife Lydia, five feet four. She had the shining face of an angel. Her companion, an inch or so shorter, was older. Her auburn hair was shorter than the younger woman’s, done in a flip hairdo popularized by Dorothy Hamill, the Olympic ice-skating champion of the seventies. The younger one’s shirt was open to the second button showing the cleavage of her nicely formed, B+ breasts, the outline of her nipples shadowing the thin aqua fabric of her shirt. Looking from the bumps of her nipples to the seam of her tight jeans Pete made out her marvelous camel toe for which his eyes were always searching and felt his penis pushing against the rough denim fabric of his Levi’s.

As the Barbie doll turned to face the woman next to her, he could see that she resembled the older woman, her younger sister. As the girl turned her back to him, he captured her elegant hourglass figure highlighted by a tight, pear-shaped ass and thought I wonder if Levi Strauss ever thought his jeans would look THAT good on ANY human being. His eyes never leaving the mirror he ordered another Shiner while nibbling the complimentary goldfish and pretzels. Ordering another Shiner, he scanned Barbie’s tight bubble butt and wondered what it would look like out of the package. Taking a swig of his beer he thought, who’s kidding who, their dates will be here any minute, I should just go back to the hotel and get close to my five-fingered friend.

Lost in thoughts of self-sacrifice the sounds of the two females’ laughter tickled his ears. Checking the mirror, he saw that the laughter coming from Barbie and her older sister seemed to be focused in his direction. The rims of his ears flushed as he was wondering what they thought was so funny about him. As they kept talking, laughing, and looking in his direction he began to become annoyed. The older woman whispered something in the younger one’s ear. Without smiling, Barbie nodded her head. As if in a trance she kept staring directly at Pete. While noodling the mystery of why they were looking at him and laughing he noticed that the older woman was caressing Barbie’s neck just below her ear.

Suddenly the younger girl scrunched her shoulders, closed her eyes, and bit her lip. Her face flushed and her nostrils flared wildly. Just then her sister patted her on the back and said something that looked like, “Ooh, which must have been a good one,” and laughed. Did I just imagine that or is my mind just playing games on me? He’d heard of women who could get themselves off by squeezing their pussy lips together and compressing their clits against the hard seams of their jeans. His wife had said that she had done it herself several times. He wondered if it had just happened with Barbie. God, are they looking at me? The older one licked her lips and whispered something to Barbie. Both laughed again. Jesus, he thought, they ARE looking at me.

Taking another swig of his beer he looked fully at them in the mirror and winked, chuckling for feeding himself such silly bullshit. The wink brought broad smiles to the girls, faces. “What the hell,” he said as he gathered the courage to get off his stool and murmur, “Faint heart never won fair maiden.” Both women smiled as he approached, rolling their eyes at one another when he said, “Evening ladies.”

“Howdy,” the older one said.

“You two look like you could be related,” Pete said,

Barbie replied, “Kind of,” winking. They both laughed out loud.

“You’re sisters?”

“Listen to this charmer,” the older one said in a Texican, sing-song voice, batting her eyes. She pooh-poohed him with her hand.

“Nope,” Barbie said, “She’s, my mom.”

“You’re kidding me,” Pete said. The older woman held her shoulders back showing generous breasts that pushed against the fabric of her shirt, her nipples prominently catching the shadows. No fucking way he thought then said, “You must have gotten married when you were FIFTEEN.” She blushed again, looked at her daughter, grinned then looked expectantly back at Pete.

Holy Christ, he thought, they’ve gotta be pulling my chain. “I’m Pete.”

Obviously, in charge, the mother said, “My name’s Dotty, Pete, mighty pleased to meet ya. This little beauty beside me is my daughter Silk. Ain’t she darling?”

He nodded his approval and said, “She’s the image of her mother.”

Dotty blushed and said, “You charming man, what do I have to pay ya for that compliment?” flicking Pete’s shoulder with the backs of her fingers.

With her tongue in her cheek, her daughter smiled, obviously proud of how young and pretty her momma looked. “Silk,” Pete murmured in recognition. “Such a soft name,” where am I getting this bullshit? Having never been a player he was surprised that the lines were coming so easily.

“Silk, honey,” Dotty said in a husky voice, “this man knows how to communicate with women.” The daughter didn’t say anything, just smiled, her big blue eyes looking like cornflowers.

“What brings you, pretty ladies, to the Texas Two-Step Cafe on a Thursday night?”

Dotty smirked, made a growling sound, and said, “We’re just a pussycat and her kitten Mr. Pete, out looking for a tomcat on the prowl te-he-he,” fluttering her eyes.

He tried not to act surprised at what she said. The word pussy in pussycat drew his eyes to Silk’s which was prominently showing its puffy lips in the seam of her Levi’s. His gaze drifted to Dotty’s which formed in the fabric in a puffier way though not as well-pronounced as her daughter’s.

“So, tomcat,” Dotty said completely aware of where his eyes were directed, and winked, “are these the kinds of pussycats you’re a-prowling for?”

Having glanced at their crotches out of the corner of his eye when they walked in the door Pete thought he was being cool, but Dotty’s comment embarrassed him, causing his cheeks to redden. Feeling like a fool he thought these girls are without question looking for action. He looked around the bar to see if there might be another man available, someone, to whom he could pawn one or the other woman off on. At this point, he didn’t care, he just wanted to get laid.

“Our tomcats left this morning to go Elk hunting out in Wyoming, Pete,” Dottie volunteered. “They just up and left us so they’ve got to pay the piper in some way.” Batting her eyes, she smiled and went on, “Yes sir, they’ve left two pussycats ... in heat no less he-he-he.”

Clearing his throat he said, “When I saw you in the mirror laughing, I thought there was something about me that you and Silk were making fun of.”

“Well, there IS something about ya honey,” she said, “we weren’t making fun of ya at all.” Turning to her daughter she said, “Tell Mr. Pete what you said to me, baby.”

“I told Mama that I thought you looked like Kurt Russell.”

Dotty said, “Tell Pete what your mama said.”

“She said, ‘No baby. He looks more like Michael Douglas, more rugged.” Shrugging her shoulders, she grinned. “But whether it be Kurt Russell or Michael Douglas they are both mighty pretty.”

“And we laughed,” Dotty said, “hoping to attract your attention.” She winked and clucked out of the side of her mouth adding, “How’d we do?”

Unconsciously puffing his chest, he said, “Thanks for the kind words, Dotty.”

“Anyways, Mr. Pete,” Dotty said ignoring his thanks, “Do ya dance? Or do ya just stand around and watch as our tomcats do?

“Actually,” he answered, “My wife and I have been going to Arthur Murray for the last three years. I love to dance.”

“So, let’s, boot-scoot Honey,” Dotty said taking his hand and leading him to the floor. About halfway around the floor, she said, “You are a smooth dancer mister Pete. I bet ya cain’t keep women from crawling all over ya.”

From the time he had seen Dotty’s nipples punching out the fabric of her shirt, Pete’s penis had been rising and falling like a fickle tide. While they were slow dancing, she pushed her tummy against it and said, “Hmm Mr. Pete, feels like you’re ready to play a baseball game.”

These women are unreal he thought, his pecker swelling like a blackjack. It bounced against his pant leg with each step—he was going commando—the rough denim fabric abrading his tender knob. But he wanted to hear it from her lips which she was more than willing to accommodate him as she laughed, “Men aren’t the only ones who look at the crotches of the opposite sex Hun. When I saw you walking over Silk’s and my way, I noticed how old Homer there was bulging in your pants. I was thinking gollee; that rough fabric must be like sandpaper to that man’s tender head,” she cocked hers, a head, I don’t hesitate to add; that shows up as prominently as my baby’s li’l clam does in her sexy jeans he-he-he.”

Christ, I’ve never met a woman like this.

They’d just passed Silk who was standing on the outside of the railing talking with a rugged-looking older man. He looked to be in his early seventies. Dotty said, “My baby just cain’t keep men—young or old—from sniffing around her Pete. She is something ain’t she? It doesn’t seem to make a difference whether they’re boys or old men; it’s always the same.” She giggled. “I used to have the same problem myself,” smirking proudly.

Looking into Dotty’s eyes he smiled and for the hell of it winked Texas-style. Giggling, Dotty winked back. On the next pass, she grabbed Silk’s hand, and the three of them, along with the older man, formed into a line to dance “The Electric Slide.”

Convinced that there was no mistake in what Dotty wanted Pete took her to the side and said, “Look Dotty, we can go over to my hotel and have a drink or two. I know I can get one of the guys from my company to um... be with Silk.” He didn’t want to offend her by taking Silk over her. He thought it might be more comfortable to make love to a more experienced woman.

“Well,” she said with a wry smile, “I don’t think that’ll work sweetie. My baby and I are just too well known in this little ole town. It wouldn’t be good to be seen in your hotel by someone who might tell our preacher. We’ll go out to my house—you and me—where we can be ourselves in a real private setting. I’d like to get to know ya a little better on my own—kinda ‘up close and personal(wink)—as they say in the Olympic Games on TV, he-he-he.”

He didn’t understand how dancing c-to-c (cunt to cock) at the Texas Two-Step Cafe was any different from going to his hotel. How is it that “someone” won’t tell her preacher about THAT?

It was like she was reading his mind. “First of all, Mr. Pete; lots of people dance here. That doesn’t mean they’re gonna wallow in the bedstead together. If we were on an elevator in the hotel though and someone saw us, particularly when our tomcats are gone for the duration; that would certainly get around town pretty quickly. And thirdly, I came to town specifically to find a handsome man just like you to snuggle with tonight,” she grinned and winked. “This ole kitty tends to wander when her tomcat’s gone.”

Glancing over at Silk who was talking to the older gent Pete fixed Dotty’s eyes with a serious gaze. Trying to emulate John Wayne he said, “And what about Silk?”

Jerking her face toward her daughter and the man she said, “See that old man she’s talking with Pete?” He nodded. “Clay Burnett used to be Silk’s Biology teacher in high school. He’s always been extremely interested in my baby girl’s anatomy and has taught that girl in a very personal way. Silk liked the way he taught so much at the time that she still has him tutoring her from time to time. She says the old man never seems to get old in that regard. Pete, came with me tonight to get together with her old teacher and do some deep learning. I’m the one who’s on the prowl.” Pinching his cheek, she shook it and then slapped it lightly in fun.

“Interesting little town you’ve got here Dotty,” he said.

“Don’t get on your high horse Mr. Pete,” she replied, “this town’s no different from yours. We are just more honest about it.”

“What about your preacher?”

“Brother Breedlove is here to save our souls Pete. He knows we are all sinners. So, is he, judging by the way he spends so much time over at the widow Cartright’s house? So, if he is so anxious to save me from my sins, I figure that I should do it seriously enough to make his efforts a little more worthwhile.” She winked and clucked.

“What about your neighbors?” He asked. “What if they see us?”

“NEIGHBORS?” Dotty’s response was incredulous, “you’re in TEXAS, honey.” Tapping the side of her temple with her finger she said, “Mama is a surprisingly good thinker city boy. It’s dark. My house is VERY private. It’s at the end of a LONG driveway and there ain’t NO streetlights. It takes a REAL effort to see the place from the road.” Winking and clucking she tapped the side of her head again. As she led him off the dance floor Pete covered his waggling cock with his open hand but not well enough for Silk to miss the sight. Staring at his bulge she glossed her lips with her tongue and smiled. Dotty said to her, “Baby girl, Mr. Pete ‘s going over to the house with your mama.”

“We’ll Mama,” Silk said, “I’m gonna be studying some Biology with Clay.” She looked over at him and smiled. “I’ll find out in the morning if Mr. Pete is a worthy Tomcat for your kitty, kitty, kitty (she said in a high voice like she was calling a cat to dinner).” Eying Pete with a smile she said, “Take loving care of my mama’s pussycat, ok Mr. Pete?”

Impressed with the gorgeous blonde girl’s prurient concern for her mother he smiled and nodded as he thought seems like there has been psychological damage going on in this family. He eyed the beautiful young woman standing with the older man. ‘Course there’s gotta be some reason for these women to need sex in such an obvious way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.