Monastery - Cover

Monastery

Copyright© 2015 by Helena Handbasket

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young girl's life in the church during the Spanish Inquisition. The many horrors she witnesses and participates in, her escape and eventual revenge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus   Clergy   Violence  

There was no fighting the men, I was easily overpowered by them and laid upon a large, wooden five pointed star. My arms and legs tightly bound to each coinciding point and neck tied to the top point, so if I moved it would tighten and choke me. The men picked up the star and drug it between two posts positioned in the center of the great room. They erected the star attaching it to swivels on the posts, so as to spin me upside down if required.

Being completely surrounded by these men of the church, I could not see what was occurring to the others, but I could hear the screams coming from all sides of the room. All the robed men, having finished binding each of us, began to disrobe in front of us exposing their hardened, uncircumcised penises.

Splayed out upon this star, the group of men surrounding me moved in close with their daggers at the ready. They sliced me quickly, flaying my skin. The ropes tightened on my neck as I tensed from each time my skin was opened. Now covered in my own blood from the slashes, the men dropped their knives and started to rub the blood all over me and themselves. Some of the men licked the open wounds, suckling the blood from its sources while frigging their cocks. One man entered my vagina while another moved in behind me to take my ass at the same time. Pulling my hair, the ropes on my neck tightening as he pulled with each thrust into me. I could feel one of the men come into an open cut, the heat from it burning the wound more. The two men fucking me finally came inside me and I was immediately spun upside down to see a very large cock being rammed into my mouth.

The other girl was screaming louder now, her voice taking over the room. Everyone turned their attentions toward the screaming girl and grabbed their knives and walked over to the exhibit leaving all other participants unattended. This gave me the chance to see what the goings on were in the room.

The men surrounded her, Vanessa was her name, still screaming at the top of her lungs. I didn't know her well, but I had seen her in the quarters crying in her room many times.

She was strapped spread eagle to a back wall. Bound by wrist, ankle and neck chains against the wall, unable to move, the men had cut her deeply on her breasts, almost cutting them off. She was covered in blood, tears and seed, not knowing her eventual outcome.

Daggers in one hand and cocks in the other, they frigged themselves as they drove the knives deep into her. As the life left her eyes, some of the men came onto her lifeless body. The men saw she was no longer breathing and walked to join a group with another awaiting participant, leaving her body hanging without a second thought.

I saw on one side of the room, the men had already killed one of the boys who had been tied to a wheel. Beaten to death and his genitals cut off and hanging from his mouth, I knew he had suffered greatly.

The clergymen walked over to a young man seated and bound to a garotte chair. Already choking from the garotte being so tight they had his genitals bound around with horsehair. His member was intensely swollen and turning a purple shade.

Thomas, as I recall was a young man who stood almost six foot with a god-like physique unrivaled by any man. A nice boy, very in tune with the feminine gender role, once was a favorite altar boy was charged with homosexuality and sodomy. The charges had been falsified and Thomas was sent here to the monastery for rehabilitation and to fill him with the Word of God.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.