Monastery - Cover

Monastery

Copyright© 2015 by Helena Handbasket

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl's life in the church during the Spanish Inquisition. The many horrors she witnesses and participates in, her escape and eventual revenge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus   Clergy   Violence  

I must have only slept a few hours when I woke up, because it was still dark outside. I looked down at the death on my floor and that rush hit me again. But I didn't have time to satisfy my urge, I had to make this disappear before the cardinal got wind of it.

I pulled the blanket off my bunk and wrapped the body into its folds. I wiped the walls and floor quickly and shoved the bloodied towel in under his mangled head, to soak up any more blood. I wrapped the body again with the sheets from my bunk.

I held his feet and drug him down the stairs leading into the tunnels under the monastery, his mushy head making a wet, thud sound as it bounced down each step. I chuckled at the noise it made. Dragging my victim deeper into the dimly lit tunnels, I stumbled over a small mangled body leaned against the wall. I dropped his feet as I fell face first into the face of obviously a child's remains. Picking myself up I saw a flash of blonde hair in the candlelight. Looking closer at the remains, I realized at that moment whose skeleton it was.

"Poor child", I said as I held her little hand in mine and stroked her blonde hair. Some of her hair fell out into my hand and I went down to my hands and knees and began to weep. Alice had been raped and beaten to death. Her pretty little face no longer resembled anything human and still wearing the bloodied gown she had gone to bed in. She was the only person I felt any attachment to, maybe because she was so young and I needed to protect her. Maybe she didn't deserve any of this. Or maybe I just needed to love someone and feel something like love in return.

Now enraged, I stood up, turned around and started to kick and curse Richard's body. I just kept kicking him until I couldn't stand any longer. Exhausted, I took the outer sheet from around my victim and gently wrapped her inside.

I decided that Richard deserved no more of my time or energy, so I left his body as I had dropped it. Left alone as they had left poor little Alice.

Taking Alice's little body into my arms, I left the dark tunnels. This was no place for her. Her innocence was too good for these walls.

I took her with me back to my quarters to get the bloody shovel. Shovel in hand, I carried the little girl outside the sin filled monastery.

Lit by the moon above, I found a large ash tree on a hill, leaves glistening in the moonlight. I thought my Alice deserved this beauty. To sleep under the moon and stars and this lovely tree to keep her shaded from the sun's heat. This was to be her new home and she would be free.

Several hours later my task was finished, the moon was disappearing, early morning now. I lay down beside her burial place and watched the dawn break. It was breathtaking and I hoped Alice was at rest.

Completely broken and tired, I hurried back to my quarters before the nuns came to fetch everyone for breakfast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.