Monastery
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Helena Handbasket

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girl's life in the church during the Spanish Inquisition. The many horrors she witnesses and participates in, her escape and eventual revenge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus   Clergy   Violence  

If my introduction to the monastery was any indication then you'll do good to be wary the following years at this place were no less eventful. Being passed around between monks, nuns and any other clergymen inclined to particular needs. I tried to stay to myself during the next few months, but as I came to know everyone within these walls they revealed themselves in ways unfathomable to most. My will would be tested countless times, but the first time being forced to take someone's life was more than memorable.

The day began as any other, choking down the bowl of grits soup and cup of warm goat's milk. Prepped and dressed for the first perverse act of the day. One monk in particular had specific tastes and he was to be my keeper for the next hour. He preferred the company of a young male and female together. One of the older boys was also brought for presentation to the monk. Richard was three years older than me, he had his genitals mutilated by the cardinal himself for his insolence toward His Excellency. Richard was normally angry all the time, but more so now because he hated girls and was being forced to perform with one. The monk approved the choices in front of him and we were whisked away to an empty room with only one chair in the center.

Dressed as school children standing in front of him as he sat eyeing us, as if getting ready to scold us. He called upon Richard to lay across his lap but only after ordering his pants down. He patted Richard's buttocks as if to test their firmness. Looking quite pleased, the monk told Richard to stand in front of him with pants down. Ordering me now to lay across his lap but my underwear were only pulled just under the cheeks, because he "didn't want to see any woman's nether mouth" he proclaimed. He spanked me much harder until my ass reddened with his many handprints. Filled with joy, he pushed me to the floor, grabbed the hair on the back of my head and forced his fingers into my mouth. "Put it in her mouth, boy!", shouted the monk pointing to Richard.

The monk moved in close so as not to miss a thing and helped Richard put his long, limp penis into my mouth. Groping Richard's ass, the monk pushed him harder into my throat ordering me to swallow it. The monk slid a finger into both of our rim holes. At last the monk noticed that Richard was much harder at this point and ordered me to stop and lay face down on the floor. He took Richard into his arms very gently and began kissing upon his neck whilst still fingering his asshole. Peeking at them, I saw they seemed so loving together. He whispered something into Richard's ear, suckling on the boy's earlobe. Richard did not seem to agree, but was quickly hushed as the monk pushed his finger in deeper and kissed him on the mouth. Face down again, I could hear the monk disrobing which he did surprisingly fast. I was grabbed by him and forced into dog position, then he ordered Richard behind me. "For me, my love", the monk whispered in Richard's ear. I felt him enter my anus hard and angry taking my breath away in pain. The monk had positioned himself in front of me both hands on the back of my head shoving himself into my mouth. They had their way with my holes as they looked deeply at one another and began to kiss again. He pulled out of my mouth and made his way behind Richard and entered him with ease. The monk went slowly as if making love to him and Richard returned with affectionate looks of lust toward the monk. I could feel Richard swelling more inside me as the monk thrust deeper into Richard putting his fingers inside Richard's mouth. Richard grunted deeply, shoved in hard and made his release inside me. His release must have excited the monk, because he came as Richard did. Richard pulled out of me fast, pushing me to the floor. "Leave us!" Richard yelled to me. I made my way out of the room as they began kissing passionately.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.