Monastery - Cover

Monastery

Copyright© 2015 by Helena Handbasket

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl's life in the church during the Spanish Inquisition. The many horrors she witnesses and participates in, her escape and eventual revenge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus   Clergy   Violence  

This is my story, how I became this person, how I became 'Victoria'.

I had never known my name, my given name, the name given to me by my mother and father. I never knew my parents or their names, for that matter. I can't recall ever being called by a name as a child. I gave myself a name as a teenager, just to have one.

Shortly after leaving the monastery, I began calling myself Victoria. Maybe I felt a bit victorious after surviving my life in the church and victorious for escaping.

My life, my victory. Victoria!

So, if you're thinking, "ah, the church, how nice. Protected by God", or that being brought up by nuns and other clergy makes a person good, little do you know.

Growing up in the church was not the dream life one might think. "But all those God-fearing men and women, must have loved the children". Ha! Why yes, they surely did.

And now it was time for me to leave this place, the only home I had ever known. Now I lay here, my last night in this dilapidated, dark catacomb, recalling all the things I've seen and done.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.