The Vampire's Kiss
Chapter 12: Wanton Sin

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Wanton Sin - Damien and Abigail, a pair of vampire hunters, are at the center of a contest between Aurora, an angel, and a Jezebel, a demon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Clergy   Violence  

Jezebel groaned in delight as her enemy, her hated foe, pleasured her cunt. The demon gloated in the depths of the priest's soul. He howled in agony as he was changed, transformed by the demon's domination over an angel.

Even an angel as corrupted as Aurora had become still held a tenuous connection to Heaven.

The succubus's red wings spread wide in Father Augustine's soul. The angel and demon were both inside the priest, possessing him at the same time. Aurora had entered to do battle with Jezebel, a common tactic of the angels to drive out a demon.

But Aurora's corruption made her uniquely vulnerable to the demon's wiles. Aurora was a succubus, driven by hungers for sex. She bore the same demonic taint the pumped through the heart of her master—the vampire Damien. Both were creatures of darkness, and Jezebel knew how to manipulate such passions.

Aurora's defeat had been simple. She had been unable to resist feasting upon the demon's pussy. The angel tried to feed from the demon, to ingest the sexual energy burst through Jezebel's cunt as she ground her flesh on Aurora's mouth.

But the link worked both ways. Jezebel stole the angel's energy. It merged with her demonic power and then poured into her instrument—the priest. She transformed him, making him more than a man. The energy of Heaven and Perdition merged in him.

He became Nephilim.

An ancient creature. Strong, powerful. The mighty heroes of old that battled gods, caused miracles, and were remembered in the twisted tales of the mortals: Talmai, Gilgamesh, Hercules, Goliath, Arba, Ahiman, Sargon, Nimrod, and more. The Nephilim bore many names: the Fallen Ones, Terrors, Weakeners, Giants, Devastators.

Father Augustine suffered. Change never came without its pound of flesh.

"That's it, angel-slut," Jezebel moaned, writhing, undulating, reveling in her victory. "You have handed me the keys. Damien proved far stronger than I anticipated and then you delivered me your power. Foolish cunt."

Aurora only moaned, consumed with rapture. The angel didn't care. She only wanted to feast and feed her venal appetite. Her hands wrapped about Jezebel's waist, gripping the demon's ass. Aurora's fingers clenched and relaxed, pulling the demon close so Aurora could feed.

Jezebel's black hair spilled out her shoulders as she humped against Aurora's mouth. The pair floated through the pit of the priest's blackened soul. Corruption surrounded them. The demon loved to spread it. Her black wings flapped in delight.

"So good," Aurora moaned.

"It is," Jezebel purred. "Are you even aware of who's cunt you devour?"

"Yours, Mistress."

The words were so sweet. Jezebel trembled. Her pussy clenched. A small orgasm rippled through her body, teasing her with all the delights Aurora would deliver. The angel drank the fluids gushing out of the demon's cunt. The flow of her angelic energy increased, spilling into Jezebel and merging with her demonic essence.

Jezebel's eyes rolled in her head. She gasped and moaned. Aurora's tongue brushed the demon's clit, caressing it. Shivers of delight ran through the demon. Her wings flapped harder as her butt-cheeks clenched beneath Aurora's fingers.

The angel latched her mouth about Jezebel's clit. Aurora sucked and nibbled. Jezebel shivered again. She ran her hands through the angel's blackened hair while golden eyes peered up into the demon's violet depths.

"My slut," Jezebel purred, loving the word. "How many times did you fight me?"

"So many times," Aurora answered. "I wanted to destroy you. I Fell to kill you."

Jezebel laughed, savoring the irony. "And now you want to fuck me."

"I do."

Aurora latched her mouth on Jezebel's clit again, sucking hard. Jezebel's head tossed back as the pleasure swelled through her. Aurora's fingers caressed the demon's ass. Fingernails rasped across her plump butt-cheeks, the stimulation sending new ripples through the demon.

Then Aurora shoved her fingers into the demon's crack and plunged them into her tight asshole. Jezebel gasped at the intrusion. Her bowels clenched on the angel's probing fingers. Jezebel humped harder against Aurora's mouth.

"Fucking angel-slut. Finger my ass. Lick my pussy. Give me all your energy."

"Yes," groaned Aurora.

The angel's tongue flailed through the demon's pussy. Jezebel gasped and groaned. Her bowels burned when Aurora shoved a third finger into the demon's asshole. The angel's tongue caressed and explored the demon's folds, teasing her, driving her passion to new heights.

With one hand, Jezebel played with her dark-red nipples topping her small tits. She pinched and pulled them, going back and forth between the sensitive nubs as her pleasure built and built. Her body trembled.

The demon howled.

"You fucking angel-slut! Yes, yes, yes."

Jezebel came hard on Aurora's mouth. As the pleasure burst through her demonic flesh and spilled across her mind, she drank more and more of the angel's energy. She fed it into the priest, changing him faster.

"Give it to me," gasped Jezebel. "Feed it to me, angel-slut."

"Yes," moaned Aurora, fingering the demon's asshole faster.

Jezebel savored her sphincter stretched open, her bowels clenching about plunging fingers. The demon shuddered. Her moans reverberated through the priest's soul, echoing back with her screaming passion.

Dark rapture consumed the demon.

And she wanted more.

"On your hands and knees, slut," hissed Aurora. It's time to be fucked.

In the priest's soul, nothing was real. Jezebel's appearance was completely malleable, like Aurora's. The angel-slut, even when she was a pure servant of Light, had given herself a busty, curvy figure. Aurora enjoyed being admired by men. She didn't have to have the pillowy tits that heaved as she rolled onto her hands and knees, or to have that magnificent, heart-shaped ass begging to be fucked.

And the demon had control over her body. Jezebel was female because that was the sex she enjoyed being. But she had dabbled as a male. For angel's, their sex was set. They couldn't change it. That would be against the rules.

Demons loved to break the rules.

Jezebel stroked her clit as she shaped her the nub. It sprouted, growing thick and long before her. A hard shaft, purely male, thrusting before her feminine body. Her pussy clenched and relaxed as the dick bobbed before her.

The demon loved possessing men because she loved feeling them fuck women. A hot cunt or velvety bowels wrapped tight about a dick always felt amazing to the demon. Sometimes, she indulged herself and created a dick instead of experiencing it vicariously through men she possessed like the priest.

Jezebel fell to her knees, her massive dick bobbing before her. It was huge, thicker than her wrist, longer than her forearm. A monstrous cock thrusting from her body. She stroked it, loving the feel of it as she stared at Aurora's wiggling ass.

The demon slammed her dick deep into the angel's bowels.


"Lord, yes," Aurora screamed as her bowels were invaded by the thick cock. "Thank you, God, for giving me this pleasure."

"Such sweet blasphemy," Jezebel purred behind Aurora. "Scream out how much you love my girl-cock."

Aurora shuddered. Her bowels clenched down about the mammoth dick. It hurt as it slammed into her bowels, the pain becoming rapture. Her crimson wings spread wide as her asshole embraced the bliss and agony of the girl-dick.

"I love it, God," moaned Aurora as she bucked into her enemy's thrusts. There was a small part of her that remembered her hatred, that gnashed and wailed, but that part no longer controlled Aurora.

Her hungers did.

Aurora didn't care that Jezebel claimed her angelic essence, that moment by moment she came closer and closer to becoming one with the demon. She didn't care that the mortal priest would soon become an abomination.

An abomination who would be Damien's enemy.

All that mattered to the angel was feeding her hungers. And the wonderful, impossible girl-dick would do that. Thick cum lurked inside the demon's body. It would spill into Aurora and feed all her hungers. She would glut on them.

"Watch her fuck me, Lord," screamed Aurora, her pussy clenched, Her heavy tits swayed beneath her as she bucked back into Jezebel's thrust. "Watch me take every inch of her blessed cock. Heaven's light, this is so hot."

"Angel-slut," gasped Jezebel.

"Yes, yes, yes." Aurora savored the word. "I'm your angel-slut, demon. I love your cock. Keep fucking me. Spill your cum into me."

Jezebel's small breasts jiggled and bounced as she pounded Aurora's asshole. The burning bliss spread through the angel's body. Her wings flapped and her body trembled. Aurora slammed her ass back into Jezebel's thrusts, the slap of their flesh echoing through the priest's soul.

A wonderful, decadent bliss spilled through the angel. Her back arched as her first orgasm exploded through her. She embraced the rapture flowing through her body. She gasped and screamed out her joy.

"Such a wonderful cock! Oh, yes! She's tearing my ass apart, Lord, and I love it!"

The angel's wings flapped every time the demon's dick buried into her asshole. The burning bliss shot through Aurora. She embraced it, loved it, savored it. Nothing else mattered. Her fingers clawed at the emptiness of the priest's soul as her moans echoed over and over.

The demon's fingernails raked Aurora's back, leaving burning scratches between the angel's wings. Aurora shuddered, savoring every sensory delight. Her soul quivered as the flood of her essence poured faster into the demon.

"Give it all to me!"

"Yes!" Aurora screamed in answer. "Take it. Just dump your cum in me. Please, Mistress."

"Mistress," Jezebel purred, savoring the word. "You'll be mine for eternity."

"Just keep fucking me. Keep cumming in me. Let me drink your juices. Let me feast on your lust. I don't care. You can do what you will to me."

Aurora's orgasm burst through her angelic body. Her wings flapped hard as she shuddered. She bucked back into the demon's thrusts. Aurora's bowels writhed about Jezebel's cock. Greed and lust burned in the angel.

She needed the demon's cum.

"Flood my ass," screamed Aurora as the pleasure crashed into her mind. "Please, please, please."

The demon seized a fistful of Aurora's blackened hair. She yanked hard on it, jerking back the angel's head. "You're my slut."

"Yes!"

The demon drove her dick into the angel's ass. Aurora felt the cum race from the depths of the demon's body, up her cock, before the hot jizz spurted into the angel's bowels. Aurora drank in the cum, feasting on it, and fed her Mistress the last of her essence.

As Aurora screamed her bliss. Her body became billowing mist. It flowed around Jezebel. Aurora, consumed in rapture, flowed into her Mistress, merging with Jezebel. The angel trembled inside the demon.

You are mine forever, the demon hissed.

Aurora shuddered as her pleasure bled out of her. Then she reached out to the steel bars of her cage. The fog of ecstasy blew from her mind. She was trapped inside the demon's soul. A prisoner, her essence stolen by Jezebel.

By my enemy.

"No!" Aurora screamed, her soul clawing at the demon's. But she had no strength. She had given it all way. "You bitch. Release me and fight me."

But isn't this better? the demon asked, her smug voice echoing from every direction at once. Now you'll always reside close to my heart. A part of me. All those centuries of yearning to be free of Heaven. Now you'll get to see what can be made of freedom.

"No!" Aurora threw her soul against Jezebel's.

And bounced off.

She was trapped. Her foe had defeated her.

The bitter knowledge that Aurora had succumbed with no resistance to Jezebel's dominance was bile eating at the angel's soul. I was weak. I never was strong. Weak.

Damien overcame me.

Jezebel hardly had to try.


Britney Lawson stared at her mother's unmoving form. Blood pooled from the older Donna Lawson's neck, savaged by Damien's sharp teeth. Britney licked her lips, her body shuddering in anticipation. Britney was a Thrall, in tune to the vampire she served—Damien.

And right now, the venom of his bite changed Donna. Though she was dead, soon unlife would breathe into her body. She would rise again, a vampiress bound to Damien. Britney chortled in delight, glad to serve her Master with her mother.

"We'll be his forever," Britney cooed as she stroked her mother's cooling cheek. A bead of Britney's milk gathered at the corner of her mother's lips. The eighteen year old's nipples ached as she remembered the hunger with which her mother had feasted, nursing and suckling. "Forever. Isn't that wonderful?

"Of course it is. I know how much you admired Damien. I saw those looks. We both ogled him." Britney giggled. "Remember that weekend a few months back when he was working in the yard shirtless. Your mouth was wide open. Mmm, his muscles rippling as he worked. Did you ever masturbate to him?

"I did. All the time. And then he took my virginity. It was wonderful. I was already his thrall. I loved it as much as you loved surrendering to his bite." Britney sighed. "But what did the priest do to you, Mom? You were so dangerous."

Britney couldn't believe how swift her mother had moved. She had fought Damien, wounded him, almost defeated him. Britney had to throw herself at her mother to protect her Master. She moved with inhuman speed. All the women with the priest did. Samantha, who Britney was supposed to be a bridesmaid for next week, and a blonde girl Britney didn't recognize were incredible.

"You were so different. And your blood, Mom..."

Britney licked her lips, shuddering at the power in her mother's blood. She only had a taste from the blood staining Damien's lips. But it had made her cum so hard beneath her master. Damien had been driven wild by the blood.

"He came so much in me, mother." Britney shoved her hands between her thighs and rubbed at her wet pussy. Her fingers glistened with cum and her pussy juices, mixed together. She rubbed the cum on her mother's lips. "There, something for you to taste when you wake up."

A tug seized Britney. Her master needed her. Britney gained her feet, surveying the loft. The scent of blood filled the air. It splattered the floor. The vampires were the source of some it, but Damien, his beautiful wife, and the nubile Mary had already healed. Mary nuzzled at Samantha's neck, lapping up the last of the young woman's blood.

Abigail turned Samantha. She underwent the same changes as Britney's mother. Soon, both would be reborn.

"Her blood is delicious," Mary moaned, lifting her face from Samantha's neck. "I've never tasted the like."

"You've been a vampire for a day," Vickie groaned. "How much blood have you tasted?"

Vickie was Damien's other thrall. She lay on her stomach, holding her wounds. Britney gasped. She wanted to run to Vickie and check on her, but she knew the thrall would heal fast. Damien needed Britney. She felt it. A strong pull.

Anger radiated off her Master. He stood at the doorway, glaring out at it. Abigail was at his side, her red hair falling down her naked back. Master snarled, his body tensed. He wanted to chase after the escaping priest who somehow had stolen Aurora.

But he couldn't. Sunlight spilled through the doorway. For Britney, the light proved no problem. She stepped into it as she rounded on her master, the sun warm on her naked skin. The busty blonde thrall fell to her master's knees, his cock thrusting hard before him, lust and rage almost warping the air around him.

He couldn't touch the light. For him it was a barrier. Death. The sun's purity would consume him.

Damien glared at the sunlight as Britney opened her mouth and sucked his cock between her lips. She sighed as she suckled, his dick warming in her mouth. A vampire's temperature was the same as the ambient surroundings. It made Damien's flesh cool to the touch. But he warmed when he was in her.

Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard. He needed his lust fed so he could focus. He was drunk on it. The blood burning in the air did not help. For a vampire, it was an intoxicating scent. Beside him, Abigail snarled.

Britney served Damien, not Abigail, and so she pleasured him.

"I'll tear his head off," Damien snarled, his hand forming a fist in Britney's hair, holding her tight. His hips thrust forward, driving his dick down Britney's throat. It hurt. Her throat stretched around his girth as his balls smacked into her chin. "She's mine!"

"We'll get your angel back," Abigail hissed. Then she broke away and strode into the loft. "Mary, stop nuzzling at the slut and lick my cunt."

"Mmm, yes," Mary purred.

Britney smiled around her Master's dick. Mary, who had been Britney's best friend for as long as she could remember, loved to lick pussy. In life, she had been wild, the opposite of the quite, demure Britney. Mary, always wild, had popped her cherry young and never looked back.

Despite their differences, they had always been good friends. First my best friend serves Master, and now my mother.

Britney savored the violent thrust of Damien's dick, welcoming his shaft slamming down her throat over and over. He pulled on her hair as he fucked her mouth. She sucked and moaned, putting her all into pleasuring him.

"He stole my angel," growled Damien. "I'll make him howl."

"Yes," Abigail purred, her voice throaty. Mary's tongue made a wicked sound as the vampiress pleased Abigail. "We'll make him pay. And Faust."

Damien snarled and slammed his dick harder into Britney's mouth, excited by the prospect of violence. Britney shuddered. Her pussy dripped with cum and pussy juices. She shoved her hand between her thighs, frigging her clit.

She circled her nub. Sparks of delight burst through her as she pictured her Master killing the evil vampire Faust and the priest. Blood spurted through her imagination. Hot and coppery. Though she was still human, she enjoyed the taste.

He'll share it with me. I lick the blood from his body. Britney shoved a pair of fingers into her juicy, cum-filled cunt. I'll lick him clean of all the wonderful blood.

"We'll bathe in their blood," Abigail moaned.

"Yes," snarled Damien.

Yes, Britney screamed in her thoughts as she ground the heel of her hand on her clit.

The young woman sucked harder. Her nipples ached. Milk beaded at her fat nubs and dribbled down the curves of her breasts before running down her stomach. She groaned and shuddered, frigging herself harder and harder. Her body convulsed.

Bliss burst through her.

Britney's greedy pussy spasmed about her thrusting fingers. The pleasure rushed through her body as she imagined licking the blood from Damien's muscular body. She could almost taste the coppery delight of Faust and Father Augustine's blood as she sucked on his cock.

"Fucking slut," growled Damien. "Keep moaning."

I will, Master. I will give your cock so much bliss. Cum in my mouth. Give it to me!

As the pleasure washed through her mind, Britney moaned louder, her passion humming around her Master's dick. She thrust her fingers deep into her sopping hole. Her clit throbbed beneath her grinding hand as juices bathed her palm.

Damien's cock slammed over and over down her throat. His balls smacked her chin. The vampire snarled. The muscles of his chest heaved. His cum spurted. The blasts rushed into her mouth, filling her with his wonderful cum. The seed warmed by her sucking, salty and vital with unlife.

Britney's head spun as her orgasm reached new heights. Damien ripped his cock from her mouth, and some of his anger bled away. Britney sucked in breaths through her nose, holding as much of his jizz in her mouth as possible. She scampered to her feet, racing to her mother's side.

The young woman kissed her mother's cool, unmoving lips. Britney thrust the cum into her mother's mouth, feeding the burgeoning vampiress her Sire's cum. Britney smiled when she broke the kiss.

"Now you'll really taste him when you wake up, Mom."

"Ooh, you are so wicked," Mary smiled.

Britney hadn't noticed the raven-haired vampiress moving closer. The vampiress's had the ability to move at super speed, almost too fast to see. She had a huge smirk on her face, Abigail's juices staining her lips.

"I am wicked," Britney answered her vampiress friend.

"So wicked," Mary smiled and leaned in, latching her lips around Britney's fat nipple. A moment later, the vampiress's fangs bit.

Britney shuddered as Mary suckled, drinking a mix of blood and milk. Britney smiled, stroking her friend's hair and savored the delight of nursing a vampiress. Her toes curled and she mewled.

"A car is approaching," Abigail announced.

Damien smiled. "Rosa. Her blood is sweet. That's how the priest found us."

Abigail frowned. "I don't follow."

"Rose was the realty agent," Britney answered, her voice thick with ecstasy.

"And Father Augustine knows how you think," Abigail hissed. "I hope Rosa has a big enough car."

Damien nodded. "And we'll let Rosa choose our next lair. The priest doesn't know her at all."


The agony ended. Father Hyrum Augustine regained his consciousness.

He lay curled in the back of the gray church van that had served as the mobile command post for hunting. He had spent many tense hours waiting in the van while his charges fought the undead. He sat up, brushing a weapon rack, sliver-plated machetes rattling.

Power strengthened his limbs. Energy brimmed inside of him. He laughed, a deep rumble The last thing he remembered was the crimson-winged demon becoming red cloud and flowing into his body then agony.

His soul had been shredded as the female voice lurking inside him warred with the demon. But the Holy Ghost had prevailed.

And gifted you such power. You are beyond human. You are Nephilim. Mighty. You shall command much.

"Father," Joy shouted from the driver seat. The van slowed to a stop. "You're awake. Praise God, I feared you would die like Samantha and..." Her shoulders shuddered, tears thickened her voice. "Like Donna. The vampires killed them."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.