The Vampire's Kiss
Chapter 7: Angel's Stained Passion

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Angel's Stained Passion - Damien and Abigail, a pair of vampire hunters, are at the center of a contest between Aurora, an angel, and a Jezebel, a demon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Clergy   Violence  

Aurora the fallen angel had thrown off the shackles of Heaven's pathetic rules. All they did was constrain the forces of good and allow evil to flourish unchecked. To allow Jezebel to flourish unchecked and protect her client, Faust.

Aurora would see the vampire Faust slain and Jezebel's plans undone. She would not flinch in the pursuit of righteousness. She would use every tool at her disposal, including the vampire Damien. He had once been a good man, a vampire hunter until he and his wife Abigail ran afoul of Faust's twisted machinations.

But Damien had to be reined in. Already he had turned one virgin into his thrall, a mortal gifted with enhanced physical attributes, and another girl into a vampire. She feared what he would do now that he had a taste of blood. She needed to hone him into her weapon and aim him at Faust.

She would throw him like a javelin at the vampire. He would kill Faust to rescue his wife and avenge their treatment.

Then Aurora would have a decision to make. If she could still harness Damien and keep his appetites under control, she could use him to hunt more vampires and the other denizens that lurk in the shadows and preyed upon mankind.

But not if he kept feasting on women. Even if he turned his victims into vampires, he still destroyed their lives and gave them only a shadowed unlife. Even poor Britney Lawson, his thrall, had her life irrevocably altered. She was tied to his energy. When he died, so would she.

In a way, she was already dead, just like Mary Daniels, his vampiress.

Aurora reached Chicago, tracking Damien's trail. While she had been in Heaven receiving her punishment, he had moved from the small town of Pingree Grove to the city. It was a good sign. Faust and Damien's captured wife were in the city. He was focused.

She reached a club, its dance music thudding into the dark night. Crowds of men and women, all reeking of sin and drugs, queued to get in and lose themselves to hedonism. Damien lurked on the second floor, in a loft apartment over the club. She circled the building unseen in the Ether and landed before the loft's door.

"Aurora," gasped Gideon, the angel that had assisted her. He still monitored Damien after she had been hauled into Heaven. "You're wings."

Her once white wings were stained with ash. She flared them as she glared at the angel. "Do not interfere, Gideon, I would hate to have to injure you."

"Injure?" Angels could appear in a variety of forms limited only by their gender. Gideon adopted a scholarly appearance. The shock of her words caused his wire-rimmed glasses to slip down his nose. "Aurora, you wouldn't."

"I do what must be done for the good of the world," I answered. "I am free of the rules. It is time to intervene."

Gideon swallowed. "Your presences is disrupting the probability factors surrounding Damien's mission. Right now, he is focused on killing Faust and rescuing his wife. Things are progressing mostly to your liking. No intervention is necessary."

"Has he fed again? Has he increased his victims?" Aurora's eyes seized his. "Well?"

Gideon swallowed. "Twice. He has a second thrall and turned another vampiress. They are inside going through the change. Other then them, Damien is alone."

"Then more evil has been allowed to be perpetrated," Aurora declared. "I will make sure Damien understands."

Aurora stepped into the real world, manifesting without Heaven's permission. It was wonderful to act under her own agency. She grasped the doorknob, twisted, and threw the door open. She stepped through into the loft and faced Damien.

Damien recognized her. He stood naked and powerful, his dark-brown hair giving him a dark, rugged, bad boy vibe. He had the body and face that women panted after. At his feet lay his newest victims, a light-skinned African-American and a gorgeous Hispanic. Blood scented the air.

"I tried to save you," Aurora said as she strode across the loft, her head shaking at his victims. I will keep you from becoming a complete monster. "This has to stop. You can't keep ruining women's lives and making them yours. You need to find your purpose again."

"Or you'll kill me?" snarled Damien.

He lunged at Aurora.

The fallen angel had not anticipated Damien attacking. She had anticipated reaching through to Damien's good heart. She had glimpsed it still even after the change. He did fight against his nature. Technically, he had avoided killing, though turning two women into vampiresses and another two into thralls skirted that edge.

"Wait," she cried out before he crashed into her.

His weight bore them to the floor. Gray feathers rained in the air as he pinned her to the floor. His eyes blazed as he stared down at her. His strong fingers held her shoulders. Her large, naked breasts heaved beneath him, and she was all too aware of his cock pressing on her belly.

"Do you think you can stop me from killing Faust? I will not be easy prey for Heaven and the hunters. I will rescue my wife."

"I'm here to help you," Aurora snarled. She bucked her body and threw him over her head. She flapped her wings and popped up to her feet. She spun around. "You just need to control your dark appetites."

Damien moved fast. He was a trained hunter, an expert fighter, and now he was enhanced with a vampire's supernatural strength and reflexes. When she threw him, he let the momentum carry him into a roll. He came up and jumped at the wall. Aurora frowned until he twisted and planted his feet square on the wall.

He leaped and threw himself at her.

"Heaven's light," she gasped right before Damien crashed into her stomach. The air burst from Aurora's lungs. She had manifested. She had a body so long as she walked the mortal world.

A body that could feel pain.

The force of his impact threw her back. She soared across the room and crashed into one of the loft's support columns. It was solid concrete, rebounding her body. The plaster that covered the column cracked and fell with her to the ground.

"Damien," she coughed as he rushed at her. "You do not want to do this. I am a warrior of light. A sword of Heaven. Purity blazes in me."

Damien bared his fangs.

Aurora's tool against the darkness was lost. He rushed at her, his face set. He would kill her. She summoned her sword. It flashed to life in her hand, but its pure blaze sputtered and flickered. She didn't care. It was a weapon made of Heaven's light. She lunged as she stood, thrusting the sword at his chest.

Damien twisted, and her blade rushed by him. He slipped past her weapon and into her guard.

"I will not be easy meat," he growled and seized her right wrist. His other hand slammed into her throat. If she were human, her broken trachea would have seen her choking and dieing.

But her body was made of sterner substance—light.

She growled, anger seizing him. He had become evil. He was out of control. If he would not serve righteousness, then she would kill him. She formed a fist with her left hand and planted it hard into his stomach. The vampire grunted and staggered, his grip slipping on her throat and sword arm.

Aurora wrenched her sword arm free of his grasp and did a high kick, catching him in the guts right. He grunted and staggered back, giving her room to swing her sword. She hissed like an angry cat as her sputtering blade of light slashed at Damien.

He twisted and moved back. He held up his arms defensively, his feet spaced wide, moving on the balls of his feet. Ready to strike. He was coiled, his eyes moving. He sought a weapon to defend himself with.

Aurora wouldn't give him the opportunity to reach a weapon. She sprang at him, her wings flapping behind her. She had been trained to fight with blade. Her attacks were quick and efficient. She did not leave herself open. Damien had no choice but to retreat before her onslaught, his eyes searching for any holes in her attacks he could exploit.

Aurora never gave him one as she kept swinging. "You should have let me talk," she snarled. "I was here to help you."

"Right," Damien sneered. "An angel would help a vampire."

"I want Faust dead. I want Jezebel's plans foiled." Her sword hissed as it arched through the air, trying to find Damien's flesh.

She admired his skill as he retreated from her blade. He was the best of the Knights Venator. Look at him move know. What an instrument for Heaven he could have been if he had only kept his appetites in check.

But his skill and his undead state kept him from tiring. She drove him across the room. They moved in a circle. She could never quite pin him into a corner, and so long as he kept dancing back, she couldn't get to him.

Not without leaving herself open to reprisal.

"Why did you harm those two women?" Aurora asked, an idea forming in her head.

"Because I could," Damien smiled. He glanced at the two naked women. Both stirred, their changes almost complete. "I understand vampires now. Why they feed? I thought it was just hunger, and it is. But there is so much more to it than satiating something so ... bestial. Blood is intoxicating. It's life, and those women gave it to me. Willingly. The ultimate surrender to my dominance."

"You lie," she snarled and then swung her blade a hair too hard. It left herself open as she recovered.

Damien lunged in, reaching to grasp her arm. He forced Aurora to dance back before she could bring her sword up again. He halted his attack, retreating, waiting for his next opportunity. He had a hungry smile on his face. He was a lion stalking her, waiting for the moment to pounce.

Aurora couldn't help the wicked thrill that went through her body. His dick was hard, his eyes dilated. The fighting aroused him. Her nipples hardened as she swung her blade at his flesh, and heat flushed her pussy.

Her body burned with life. Her blood pounded through her veins.

"I can smell your excitement, angel," Damien grinned. "Are you sure you don't want me to do the stabbing? Put away that sword, and I'll take care of your hot cunt."

"You are filthy," she snarled, freeing her passions. She let herself attack wildly, her sword flailing. "I would never sleep with a vile creature like you."

"Are you so sure?" Damien laughed. "Aren't you curious why those two women surrendered to me? They let me drain them. They begged for it. They were willing and offered themselves up to be fed upon. Don't you want to do the same? Don't you want to experience the ecstasy of my bite?"

"No," Aurora snarled. "I will end your perfidy."

"I can smell your blood. It's as sweet as your cunt."

The angel's pussy clenched. Flashes of lying beneath him, his cock plunging through her pussy, shot through her mind. She couldn't deny his raw magnetism. Abigail, his wife, had enjoyed Damien's primal strength many times. Aurora had witnessed their shared passion.

She pictured herself in place of Abigail.

"You're getting wetter," Damien grinned. "I can smell it. I can see the beads of dew adorning your bare pussy lips. Put away your sword and surrender to me."

"I will never be your whore!"Aurora screamed, putting all her passion into her attack as she feinted with a hard, overhand swing.

To Damien, it would look like she had overcommitted to her attack. He danced to the right to let her blade swipe past him. Then he lunged in, expecting her to be off-balance. Swinging too hard was a danger in sword fighting. You had to stay in control at all times.

And Aurora was still in control. Damien's words did not effect her.

She pivoted and lunged. The blade of her sword, burning with Heaven's purity and therefore anathema to a vampire, slammed through Damien's belly. "I'll just kill Faust without you," Aurora hissed as the sputtering light of her sword blazed brighter, strobing through the loft. "And I'll make sure to put Abigail out of her misery."


You have to kill him, the demon Jezebel whispered from Father Augustine's soul. She had corrupted the priest and possessed him. Her dark powers had flooded through him, banishing the holy. It's the only way to save Mary and Britney. Kill him, and they'll be yours.

Father Augustine shuddered in the D'Angelos' living room as he listened to the demon. The priest had been yoked by his desires. For three decades, Father Augustine had denied himself the pleasures of the flesh. All while he had lusted after the nubile creatures that swept through his small church. When he wasn't aiding Damien and Abigail D'Angelo on their vampire hunts, he was fighting off the desires inflamed by the women of his parish.

In confession, he heard their sins, their wanton acts of debauchery. Even the married women had their affairs. He ached to enjoy them, to make the women satiate the lusts they stirred in his loins. He wanted to fuck them.

To degrade them.

Now, thanks to Jezebel's intervention and possession, he had yoked two whores to his will. And the good father yearned for a third.

You have enough communion left to make Mrs. Lawson yours, Jezebel cooed, her soul trembling in delight. She felt the Father's pleasure and experienced his bliss when he buried his cock into his whores' flesh. Then together you shall find her wayward daughter Britney.

Father Augustine's back straightened. His dick was hard beneath is black cassock, yearning to feel the married woman's lusts. Her husband was out searching for their eighteen-year-old daughter who had fallen into Damien and Abigail's hands.

Yes, yes, you have to kill them. They're vampires now, purred Jezebel. They've gone to Chicago.

The demon needed Damien dead. She had a pact with Faust, an agreement to protect the vampire from Heaven's servants. It was clear Heaven sought to use Damien to kill Faust. In the last few hours, her certainty had grown. Jezebel could feel it through the Ether. The priest would be her agent, an unholy shaman who would dispatch Damien without Faust even knowing he was in danger.

Go and seduce the MILF, purred Jezebel. She is weak. A whorish woman. Remind her of her affair. Remind her that she is a slut like every other woman.

The priest's grin grew as his dick throbbed harder. He swept out of the blood-filled house of the D'Angelos to head next door.


Father Hyrum Augustine's dick ache despite the blood in the air.

The coppery reek permeated the house. The violence and unholy lusts that had been committed in the house would forever stain it. His heart beat faster as he listened to the feminine voice. She whispered such sweet advice.

Donna Lawson was a MILF begging to be fucked hard. Her body was wasted on her boring husband. She inspired such lusts in the priests. Lusts only her married cunt could satisfy. Her blonde, busty beauty burned through his face. She was a mature flower, her body kept lean by exercise. And those lips. Red. Lush. Cock-sucking lips.

The priest marched out of the D'Angelos house with purpose.

"Father," Joy called from the gray church van parked between the D'Angelos' and Lawsons' residences. The blonde was the first of Father Augustine's holy warriors. She had drank his communion and been bound to him, gifted powers. Father Augustine didn't know what those powers were, but he was certain Joy would manifest them at the right time. "What is going on?"

"The darkness has claimed my friends," he answered, "and twisted them into vampires. This is why you were chosen. Fetch the communion cup. It is time to transform a third whore into something holy."

"Yes, Father," Joy said, a big smile on her youthful face.

Joy and Samantha, a brunette with a pair of sexy glasses on her face, stepped out. Samantha had thought she was innocent, but Father Augustine had shown the bride-to-be that she was truly a whore. But he had saved her, too, and given her holy purpose.

The two young women followed Father Augustine into the Lawson's house. Just inside, a portrait of the family hung on the wall. Britney Lawson looked as scrumptious as her mother Donna, a younger, sweeter version of the ripe peach the priest would eat tonight. Donna's husband, Tony, was a weak man, overweight and with a soft smile on his lips. An infant was cradled in Donna's arms.

"Father Augustine," Donna said. She sat on her couch, her hands crossed before her, and tears stained her cheeks. "You have to help me find Britney. This isn't like her. She doesn't stay out late. I know she's eighteen, but not for long. Please."

Father Augustine cupped Donna's chin and lifted her eyes. "I will help you, Donna," he said, stroking her cheek and wiping away her tears, "but you must embrace my teachings. You must abandon your whorish ways and become a holy warrior to face the darkness that has claimed your daughter."

"Darkness?" She swallowed. "Holy warrior? What are you talking about, Father? My daughter's missing, and you want to preach about sin?"

He tightened his grip on her chin. Energy tingled out of him into her skin. "Woman, your daughter has been taken by a vampire. When I speak of holiness and darkness, these are forces that every day clash around us. This is not preaching." He bore into Donna's eyes. She wanted to look away, but she couldn't.

She senses my power. I bet her pussy's getting wet, the whore. Women are always sluts for power.

"If you want to see your daughter rescued, you must abandon your whorish ways and embrace the holy," Father Augustine growled. "Do you understand me?"

"I'm not a whore," she protested. "I'm a married woman."

"Who had an affair," growled Father Augustine. "Does your husband know Ryan isn't his son?" She froze. "Please, that was a mistake. I ended it. I want to put that in my past. I was weak, Father."

"Yes, you were weak. You are weak. You are a woman, slave to that hot, wet hole between your thighs." He ran his thumb over her lips. They were wet. He pulled her lush lips apart and pushed his thumb inside. "You are a whore, but I shall redeem you with my communion."

Donna trembled. Her lips were wrapped tight about his thumb. Something kindled in her eyes. His touch aroused her. Another whore, unable to control herself. The way she sucks on my thumb. She wants my cock. She yearns to feel it in her mouth and drink my seed.

The slut.

"Look at you," Father Augustine growled. "You can't help yourself. You're sucking on my thumb like it were a cock. You want my cock, don't you? You want to suck it. You've made me so hard with your whorish ways."

"She's a slut, Father," Joy said. "Just like we were."

"Mrs. Lawson," Samantha purred, "embrace his holy teachings. He will cleanse you and make you pure. He did it to us."

"Just surrender to me and I will save your daughter and purify your whorish soul."

She sucked harder on his thumb. Her tongue brushed it, circling it. His cock throbbed, eager to feel her warmth. Donna's cheeks blossomed with color. She let out a moan. A whore's moan. She is a wanton slattern. She tempts me.

And she claims to be a pure, married woman.

Father Augustine pulled his thumb from her lips. "Do it. Take out what you truly desire and suck like the whore you are. Satiate your lusts."

"Father, I..." She licked her lips. "I don't know what is going on. I shouldn't ... my daughter is missing ... but..." Her hand trembled as she reached out and squeezed his bulge through his cassock. "I can't ... fight this. I ... I am a whore. It's like my body has betrayed me. I'm so wet. So hot. Father, please forgive me."

Her hands pulled up his cassock. She licked her lips, her blue eyes lidded with her passion. For a moment, Father Augustine imagined her youthful daughter kneeling beside her mother, eager to suck his cock with Donna.

"I am a whore. What is wrong with me, Father?"

"Just surrender to me," he told her. "Surrender and I shall save your daughter. You shall be my holy warrior. I shall channel your lusts into something pure."

"Yes," She panted as she lifted up his cassock and exposed his dick. He wore no underwear beneath. It flopped out, thick and throbbing. "Oh, yes, it is so much thicker than my husband's. I need to suck it."

Donna Lawson swallowed the priest's cock.

"Yes," he groaned. "Satiate your lusts."

"What a whore," Joy moaned as she clutched the communion chalice filled with a mix of the priest's cum and Samantha's virgin pussy juices.

Father Augustine groaned as she sucked. Her cheeks hollowed. Her lips sealed tight. So red about his shaft. She bobbed her mouth while her tongue swirled around his sensitive cock. She was skilled. His balls already throbbed.

She needs to teach Joy and Samantha how to truly suck my cock.

"That's it, whore," growled Father Augustine, his balls aching.

The MILF's hands found his balls, massaging them as she bobbed more and more of her mouth down his cock. His dick's tip rubbed along the roof of her mouth and brushed the back of her throat. The pleasure raced up his dick.

He groaned and ran his hand through her blonde hair. She sucked louder. He loved the wet sounds as she worshiped his cock. She couldn't help it. Her lusts had consumed her. Donna's blue eyes burned with them as she stared up at the priest.

He shoved his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He had to attend to her husband. The last thing he needed was for John Lawson to interfere. He struggled to concentrate—Donna's mouth sucked so hard—as he scrolled through the address book. He had most of his parishioners numbers saved.

Father Augustine found it and dialed.

The phone rang while Donna worked her mouth down his dick. The tip pressed into the back of her throat. The Father's eyes widened as John picked up. "Father Augustine?" There was a hint of panic in the man's voice. "Have you found Britney?"

It took a moment for the Father to responded. John's wife had deep-throated the priest's cock. Her throat constricted about the end of his cock, massaging it. His balls boiled over. Sweat beaded on the priest's forehead.

"Your wife and I ... will find her," gasped the priest. His voice throbbed with power. "We will be very diligent. You have nothing to worry about."

"I do?"

"Nothing," the priest continued. "Your wife has been chosen. Even know she prepares to purified by her new communion."

"Okay," John said.

"She is no longer yours, but mine," growled the priest.

Donna moaned about his dick. Her passion humming about his dick. The priest shuddered as the whorish MILF pleasured him. She knew whom he talked to. He could see it in her eyes. It spurred her to please the priest more.

"Yours, Father? I don't understand."

"Your wife has taken vows," groaned the priest. "Holy vows."

"Like a nun?"

"Yes," groaned Father Augustine as Donna slid her mouth back up his dick, sucking the entire way. She was eager for his cum to spurt into her mouth. She hungered for it. "Like a nun. You need to come home and take care of your son."

"Okay," the weak-willed man said. "I trust you, Father."

"Yes," groaned Father Augustine as his cum exploded from his cock. Donna moaned as she drank down blast after blast of the priest's jizz that spilled into her mouth. She swallowed and sucked, eager for every drop of the priest's cum. "Hallelujah, your wife has drunk my seed and is ready for her communion."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.