The Ifrinn
Chapter 14: Zach

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Zach - On the surface, the new resort on the Caribbean island of Eilean D'maichte looked like a dream. Zach and Jillian meet in the line to check in and spark an instant connection. After a morning in the sun and an afternoon in bed, the new lovers head off to the Halloween costume ball expecting to have the time of their lives. But then the Ifrinn docks... and nothing will ever be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Paranormal   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Halloween   Slow  

Sean rushed Zach from the cave entrance, screaming in rage. Unable to dodge on the small ledge, Zach grappled him and twisted as they went over the edge together. The beach seemed miles away, with rocks, shrubs, and trees along the cliffside. Holding Sean like a shield, Zach used his last few seconds of momentum to keep Sean's back facing the ground.

Time slowed as the stomach clenching sense of acceleration took over. Sean never stopped screaming, his broken arm flailing as they fell. Impact after impact forced out Zach's breath as they hit rock and tree, careening at last into the packed sand at the base of the cliff.

At least Jillian was safe with Theo, Zach thought as he prepared himself to fight again. His vision was still blurry and his head ached so bad he could barely keep himself up. When Sean started coughing up blood, Zach noticed the broken end of an inch-thick branch sticking out of his chest and collapsed back to his knees.

"I'll be comin' back t' find ya both," Sean muttered through red teeth. "Cac, I hate dyin'..."

"Fuck you," Zach gasped through his own pain.

"And Arrais ain't never died early before, so he'll be after ye as well."

"Good luck with that," Zach chuckled at the absurdity of trading barbs with an undead pirate. "This ain't your world anymore, Sean. All of us face horrors everyday you'll never understand."

"I doubt that," Sean coughed. "I know horrors. I live in hell all but one day a year."

Zach sat back on his heels and shook his head at the dying man. "Fifty years ago, a single man convinced his countrymen to murder eleven million people for no other reason than he didn't like them. To stop the war he started, other men invented a bomb that was so powerful it could flatten a whole city. Our ships have left the sea to take men to the moon and back again." Zach looked down at Sean with his trademark smirk. "We tell our children stories about your kind of petty evil. We even dress in costumes like this to mock you. Hell, I beat both you and Arrais, and I'm just a merchant! You're nothing."

Sean frowned as Zach spoke. "No..."

"You're not even worth killing," Zach said and pushed himself to his feet. "I hope you have a long, hard night with that tree branch in your lungs. When you see Arrais again, tell him I said he hits like a girl and I'm gonna enjoy squandering his treasure."

"You're lying! I don't believe you," Sean gasped as he tried to roll over. "This is our island! We're gonna live forever!"

"You call this livin'?" Zach muttered as he staggered away.

The walk back up the beach took all his will to keep going. He prayed Theo was able to get Jillian back before she bled out. As he approached the stairs, armed men called for him to stop and raise his hands.

"I'm Zach Gilbert, a hotel guest. Is Theo back yet? He was helping me save my girlfriend." Zach wavered on unsteady legs as they approached and quickly frisked him.

"You da guy Theo radioed about?" one man asked with a tone of disbelief. "He say you fell down da cliff."

"That's me," Zach said, showing his cut and bleeding arms. "I think I've got a concussion. Can you guys help me find my girl?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.