The Ifrinn - Cover

The Ifrinn

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 6: Jillian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jillian - On the surface, the new resort on the Caribbean island of Eilean D'maichte looked like a dream. Zach and Jillian meet in the line to check in and spark an instant connection. After a morning in the sun and an afternoon in bed, the new lovers head off to the Halloween costume ball expecting to have the time of their lives. But then the Ifrinn docks... and nothing will ever be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Paranormal   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Halloween   Slow  

I did it! In her excitement, she wanted to dance around the bed. No matter how often she'd tried, she had never been able to coax a lover into finishing in her mouth. Sometimes she had to stop because it took too long and her jaw ached. Other times they pushed too hard and made her gag uncomfortably. Once a guy had been too freakishly big to fit in her mouth without her teeth scraping and the sex that followed had hurt so bad she'd had to break up with him over it.

Zach was perfect. He was just the right size and so wonderfully eager. Her own excitement had her dripping when he came. So far he had treated her like she was the best lover in the world, which made her want to be the best for him. Even his seed hadn't been awful tasting. And the kiss he gave afterwards was curling her toes.

"My turn," he murmured as he pushed her to roll over on her back.

She allowed him to do whatever he wanted. Apparently that involved him massaging her breasts while he sucked her nipples hard enough to ache. She hissed and held his head in place, making it clear she liked his attention. He relaxed, half on top of her, and continued to play and tease until she moaned.

"Absolutely perfect," he whispered against her wet skin. "I can't decide which one is my favorite."

So he spent time on each breast, left, then right. Each time his warm mouth enclosed her nipple or kissed along the edges of her swells, she writhed under his attention. Each lick, each kiss drove her further away from her thoughts until she was a wet bundle of need. Her cries became whimpers, begging him for more, but he only moved his knee between her leg to push against her heat.

She rubbed against him until he pulled back with a sigh. "I just can't decide. I suppose I'll have to love them both."

The words rocked through her core, making her back arch to drive her wet cleft against his leg. He loves, her thoughts circled, unfinished and incomplete. He loves...

His attention moved down to her flat stomach. She was proud of that bare slit of navel and worked hard to keep her waist trim. When his tongue dipped into it, she couldn't stop her stomach from pulling away. Holding her still, he forced his tongue inside to taste her there, tickling her into a gasping laughter.

"I love your laugh, too," he whispered before moving down between her thighs.

She could feel his hands pushing her knees up and away, his warm breath touching her where she needed to feel his mouth. Instead he kissed her right thigh, up high, near her need. It was a wet, sucking kiss. Noisy. She convulsed and reached for his hair, fulling intending to force his lips closer. He pulled away at the last second with a laugh and kissed her hands, sucking her right index finger into his mouth.

"Has this finger been inside you?" he asked when he released it with a lick.

"Yes!"

"Show me," he commanded.

She eagerly obeyed, slipping it through her slit to tease her swollen clit, then pushed it further into her aching center. "There! Kiss me there!"

"Soon," he whispered, but she didn't believe him. He was driving her insane and she loved it.

Opening herself to him with both hands, she showed just how wet she was for him. She looked down to see his reaction and saw his hunger, like a starving man looking at rare steak. Keeping his eyes on her cleft, he rained kisses all over her thighs, always inching closer. Her need crested and she raised her hips to bring herself closer to his lips.

"Don't cum until I say," he warned.

"I'm so close," she begged. "Please!"

"Not until I say." Then he lowered his face to kiss her wet folds for the first time.

Lightning and thunder, earthquakes and lava, she boiled at the touch of his tongue but bit her lip to hold back her climax. He pushed her thighs up to open her more and she finally couldn't resist gripping his hair to keep him there. Wet noises, groans of pleasure, she pushed away her ending until she held still and quivered against his mouth.

"I can't," she muttered, the rising wave carrying her higher than she'd ever been before.

"Cum for me!" His growled command sent shocks through her body. Toes dug into the mattress as she lifted her hips. Her fingers gripped his damp hair. Time stood still as she cried out, then she uttered fast broken sobs as he consumed her, his hands slipping under her thighs to hold on as she bucked against his face.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" She chanted as he kept her on the crest, holding her there until her muscles ached and her body pulsed. One final moment of straining hard lifted her head off the bed before she collapsed in a wet heap, her knees splayed out to the sides. "Oh, Zach," she whispered as she released her hold on his hair to run her fingertips up to cup her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.