The Ifrinn - Cover

The Ifrinn

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 3: Zach

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Zach - On the surface, the new resort on the Caribbean island of Eilean D'maichte looked like a dream. Zach and Jillian meet in the line to check in and spark an instant connection. After a morning in the sun and an afternoon in bed, the new lovers head off to the Halloween costume ball expecting to have the time of their lives. But then the Ifrinn docks... and nothing will ever be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Paranormal   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Halloween   Slow  

Zach had only been on the island for two hours and had damn near fallen in love. Jillian was a wonder as she relaxed against him and kissed his neck, sending goosebumps up and down his arms. He wanted to peel that suit off her and taste every inch of her skin before filling her up and finding his own release in her depths, but he saw other people in the distance making their way up the beach from the hotel.

"We're gonna put on a show for those people if we don't stop soon."

"Hmm?" she murmured and leaned back to gaze at him with a sated grin. He nodded towards the approaching guests. She looked over her shoulder, then gave him a pout. "Sorry," she said as she pressed into his erection through his shorts.

"Don't worry about it," he said and kissed her quickly once more. And it really was fine with him. Giving her an orgasm didn't feel like a favor that needed payback. He had enjoyed her pleasure almost as much as she obviously had. "Wanna go back to our umbrella?"

She pushed up off his lap and offered her hand to pull him up. He took her hand and found himself walking back up the beach, hand-in-hand, like it was something they did everyday. Jillian grinned at him and swung their hands like school kids.

"I bet your students love you," Zach said over the warm hiss of the waves on the sand.

"I was the runner-up Teacher of the Year last year." The admission brought a deeper flush to her cheeks.

"Really? That's awesome!"

"I've been lucky. It's a good school and the kids actually want to be there."

"If you were my teacher, I'd want to be there, too," he said with a lecherous grin.

She smiled and pulled him along a little faster. "Tell me more about your job?"

"Not much to tell. I work with our sales engineers to design solutions for customers, then I work with the customers to integrate everything. It's not what I imagined doing when I was a kid, but it beats digging ditches."

"But you also teach martial arts, right?"

"Yeah," he grinned. "I work with kids more than adults, so I guess we have that in common. I wish I could do it full time."

"Why don't you?"

"You're a teacher," he grinned. "You already know the answer."

"Yeah, I'll never get rich, but I'll never hate my job either."

She gazed out at the ocean and gave Zach a view of her profile. She had a strong jaw and a little button nose. Her innocent appearance contrasted with the enthusiastic orgasm she'd had a few minutes ago. He couldn't wait to feel it again, but from inside of her. He had to keep her talking or he thought he might toss her over his shoulder and run back to the room.

"Family?" he prompted.

"Parents are retired in Boca." She looked back at him before turning her attention to the sand in front of them. "I have a little brother who may end up a professional student at UCF if he doesn't finish his dissertation soon. Of course, that would mean he'd have to find someone willing to hire a guy with a doctorate in the History of Colonialism. Personally, I think he's gonna end up teaching scuba diving in Key West, since that's where he spends most of his free time. What about you?"

"Parents divorced years ago and each remarried. Then they divorced again before moving into a beach house together in South Carolina. They swear they hate each other, but neither one ever moves out. My older brother died serving in Iraq, so it's just me at the holidays."

"I'm sorry," she said with a sympathetic frown. "Did you serve, too?"

"Yeah," he said. "But I ended up doing computer stuff on base. Joel was out there more than me."

When they reached the umbrella, Jillian collapsed on her towel while Zach lowered himself next to her a little slower. A dark skinned hotel employee dressed in blinding white shorts and hotel logo shirt approached them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.