Dead Stick
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 - 2016 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A modern Mage deals with the scum of his world in our world, making both worlds safe for everyone. Besides Tyrome was a likeable guy wasn't he?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Violence   Transformation  

I'd finally gotten everything put away when a few hours later when my friend showed up. At first I hadn't noticed him as I had been working on something special for tomorrow. "I don't know what you said or did to Wilhelmina but I have to say I most definitely approve!" Seeing the startled look on his face I could only chuckle and imagine his reaction to her when she got home.

"I can't take all the credit for that, some yes, but not all, I had a visitor, and your wife interfered." I told my friend.

"A visitor? Hell must have been someone awful high in the ranks to shake her like that," he replied.

I just shrugged, "I guess, it was Evelyn Timmings, a very old friend and savior of mine though she'd never admit it."

"Y ... you mean Lady Evelyn Timmings?" I just nodded. It was at that point that my friend started to laugh I mean REALLY laugh, so hard in fact he almost fell off his feet. "Ah! What I would have given to have seen that! I had no idea that you were friends with Jonathon's mother."

A small smile crossed my lips remembering all that Jonathon's family had done for me, and then I remembered all the piddling little things I had done for them. Shaking my head I had to figure out a way to ultimately pay Jonathon back for his many years of friendship, a friendship that at times had been the only one I had. Sighing that is if I lived through Cedric's attacks at the moment I was only half as far as I felt I needed to be, I needed to do my exercises soon. Sighing I knew I was going to have to push harder if I was going to get there as soon as I could. Nodding to the elder right before he left I finished my work and flashed out to my apartment.

I didn't really know what to expect from Cloe when I got there I was still stinging from all the memories that had flooded back into my mind. I was sure that Cloe wasn't all that well either after all almost two centuries of wanton revenge wasn't an easy thing to just turn off. I stopped short of the building and sighed when I felt at least ten magical beings outside of it. Growling I erected a shield and strode directly toward them.

Growling I quietly advised them, "I suggest that if the ten of you wish to live you leave now. You don't know who or what you are dealing with, if you want to die fine stay by all means, though I guarantee that your death will be extremely painful."

Two of the creatures took one look at me and my red glowing eyes and left immediately, hmmm not as stupid as I thought. Two more saw the intense look on my face and shook their heads and left a minute later.

Smiling an almost wicked smile I pointed at the rest, "Well, I guess that most of you are just too stupid to live fine."

Three advanced on me and froze in their tracks, smiling at the last three I waited; one shook his head and flashed out. The last two made motions with their hands and slowly advanced on me, ah! So these weren't complete idiots waving a hand at them one gasp and froze, the last now looked unsure, I spread my hands to let him know it was still up to him. Nodding toward me he turned and left, hmm I thought I needed to find him later and learn his counter to my freeze spell he was the first since Jonathon to actually repel it. I waited for a minute then the council appeared; I explained then walked to the first three and smacked them all in the head. All three blinked and looked around confused.

"You three will be free to leave in a few minutes after we have increased your mental defense," the council leader told them. All three had wide eyes and just shook their heads vigorously. The last two were still trying to get loose obviously scared shitless. "Now then you last two, although no actual attack took place on an agent of the council there are still repercussions. Unfortunately the three that could temporarily remove your powers are unreachable at the moment, though I am sure that one will find you soon. I suggest you hide somewhere you won't be found easily. Though I know for a fact one of them WILL find you, others won't if you are well hidden. You're lucky, had you actually attacked him you'd be dead now or have you not noticed the level of his power?"

All five of the men's eyes grew huge when they felt the level of my power, it was at that moment that one of the first three started to convulse. "Ha! Finally this weakling's mind has succumb, hello you little bitch!" The man said as he looked at me. "I see that almost all of the council is different, good a new council a new source of nourishment!" Walking up to Cloe he stopped, "Umm this one is going to be delicious!"

Narrowing her eyes Cloe spat at him, "Don't think I am that weak little dick!"

The voice laughed, "umm ummm so spirited! Yes I am going to enjoy eating your power and your life," then he turned back to me, "though not as much as I will you!" The man raised his hand and started to fire at me with increasing power. I was bouncing all of them off with ease; hmmm I thought maybe he isn't as far as I thought. "Ah! Very good Ty, Ty! This ought to be fun, nine levels very, very good! It won't help you ass hole, not at all just like our father, I will take all of your power also, then I will pay this world back for the scorn and pain it put me through!"

"The hell with you Cedric!" I shouted not caring that the secret I had hidden for well over two centuries was out, "I kicked your ass once and I'll do it again! You know why! You have always been a weak little boy!"

Cedric screamed and lunged at me through the man's body; quickly I surrounded the man with an energy barrier and waited. Before too long Cedric was screaming at me to release him I just laughed, I knew when this piece of him died it would gain me a little more time, two days at the most. "You'll never beat me again you bastard! I will have yours and this pitiful council's power!" Then the piece of Cedric screamed and was gone I felt a small trickle on my cheek and cursed when I saw that the bastard had hit me after all.

Several of the council were staring at me with wide eyes, I am sure several of them were starting to reconsider their decision that they let me up my power levels.

My friend looked at me a little smirk on his face he'd known me far longer than any left alive outside of Jonathon's family. "So uh..." he started the little smirk still on his lips, "when were you going to tell us of this?"

I looked him and several of the council straight in the eyes, "I wasn't, I was going to kill the bastard and finally be done with it. He killed our entire family just to increase his power! He drained them 'til there was nothing left no power, no will, and no life! I vowed that day when I found out that I would never stop 'til I have killed that son of a bitch! I'll warn all of you right now, don't get in my way, I am not the same as I was back then I learned more than a few tricks to battle with!" With that I flashed out to the abandoned junk yard again, I'd been destroying everything in my path when I felt my friend and Cloe appear not too far from me.

"Go AWAY!" I growled at them. "I am not in the mood to listen to useless prattle from either of you!"

"Tyrome," Cloe softly said, "I want to help, you know I do," with her head down she said, "I have increased three levels it isn't much but the added power might help when needed."

"What!?" the elder almost screamed as he felt her levels sure enough she was now a level above him. "You know I'll have to report this, though at this point you are as high as I am so the leader is the only one that can punish you. Then again I might be too old and forget."

I snorted when I heard this and snickered. My friend turned toward me a look of mirth on his face, when this was over I really needed to get back with him it had been a long time. Sighing I walked to them both and looked at Cloe she had actually gone up three and a half levels, no wonder Cedric had been interested in her. I also didn't feel any of the stress that I usually did in her, again I thought, interesting, did it have to do with gender? Nodding to Cloe I flashed out feeling her right behind me as I appeared in the apartment. I started on the exercises, I thought I might have a clue as to how Cloe had done it, and clearing my mind I was almost at total peace, a hard thing in its self.

I started the exercises and kept going trying to remain as calm as I could. When I started to feel the strain begin I tried not to push this time still concentrating on remaining calm, still going I actually felt the strain recede, ok that was a first.

Finally I stopped as I was actually getting tired again, a first as I was usually straining long before this. Opening my eyes I saw that it was dark outside, damn! I looked around and spotted Cloe sitting nearby a worried look on her face.

"Damnit Tyrome! Are you alright? I've been trying to break your concentration for an hour. What in the hell happened? It was like you were catatonic." Moving closer to me she suddenly stopped and backed away. "My god Tyrome! You've gone up four levels! Th ... that's impossible!"

I could only stare at her like she was crazy, wasn't she? Standing up I flexed my hands and arms to get the circulation going again. My legs were next just how long had I been out, I thought? Looking at the clock my mouth dropped agape 4 hours?!!! What the hell was going on? I reached out and felt my power my god! It was true I had increased four levels! I was only six behind Cedric now and might actually stand a chance, now at least I could hurt the prick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.