My Little Sister's Girlfriend
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

That wedding turned out to be an unexpectedly wild affair.

Now that my next to favorite sister was married, I started to turn to my other sisters for solace when the pickings were slow and they were all in their different ways more than accommodating. I was at that point in my life when I wanted to get out of the nest and start exploring and for me that meant finding strange and exciting pussy at every turn and twist in the road.

Strangely, it was a case of mistaken identity that caused me to find the pleasures of becoming submissive to a strong female's urgent needs. Up to that point, I had always reveled in being the dominant partner demanding all sorts of kinky responses from my female recruits in passion.

I was sent by my supervisor to our satellite temporary office in the suburbs to review the performance of the newly-hired clerks to determine if they were suitable for continued employment. It was a reason for me to almost gleefully twist my hands because I knew there would be a veritable bevy of young nubile female clerks probably more than willing to accede to my suggestions of carnal bliss in order to gain favorable reviews of their work ethics. I have to shamefully confess that I often used this subterfuge to gain entrance to "pussy heaven" and it was a "Quid Pro Quo" that seemed to satisfy both sides of the coin.

The small office inside the pre-fabricated building that was the temporary branch location was crowded with the entire staff of eight females and one male supervisor listening to me explain the new policy changes that would insure their health care benefit would be continued even in the eventuality of their demise for their dependents. I felt reasonably certain that none of the unmarried females would have the slightest interest in that unless they were planning a quick marriage ceremony in the near future and that seemed extremely unlikely.

They ranged in age from a young eighteen to the eldest at the old age of twenty-nine and I found them all charming in their own particular way. The seemingly promiscuous oldest female clerk was called Patricia and she was a buxom thing with shapely hips and a bosom that defied gravity with some sort of miracle bra neatly tucked away beneath her almost sheer summer dress. My only criticism of the lovely Patricia was that she constantly chewed gum and I found that disconcerting to say the least. My thought was that she might even want to continue with the stuff in her mouth when engaging in oral sex and it might get stuck on my sensitive penis and cause me no end of unnecessary grief when all I would be searching for would be that tingle that made my prostate shiver with excitement.

After the meeting, I made arrangements with Patricia to give me a summary of the branch report at the hotel with full approval from the supervisor who was quick to see which way the wind was blowing with hearing all the details. I wondered just how many of the pretty young things had already been "groomed" by the married supervisor to insure their loyalty and attention to detail.

The rosy-cheeked Patricia came into my hotel room carrying a box filled with stacks of financial papers to show the trends of the business at the branch. I was surprised she had made the effort to be as complete as possible because I was just using the review as an excuse to get her alone and "get into her pants" with complete privacy.

She was smart enough to get the complete picture just as soon as she felt my tongue deep inside her wet and welcoming mouth and she felt my finger start to explore her happy hole with complete abandon like a miner looking for hidden treasure. I was overjoyed to discover that she was wearing no undies at all and it confirmed my suspicion that she was a dirty girl underneath her protective shell of decent behavior.

Those suspicions were definitely confirmed when the fully stripped Patricia knelt down on all fours waiting for me to mount her with serious intent. Within a matter of a few minutes, we were both panting and sweating like a pair of frenzied fools humping happily on the white fluffy carpet. I was driven to excess by the sounds of her spirited whimpers that seemed to be coming from somewhere deep inside her pleasantly plump core. I was almost at the point of no return and my spunk was rising fast like the last moments before the flood overwhelmed us both when there was a determined knock on the hotel room door sounding like the wrath of doom that startled us both into premature release. I silently cursed the interruption and looked with dismay at my erection still swinging around like it was lost and needed directions to find its way back home.

I sprang up off her naked body like a schoolboy caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Poor Patricia ran to the bed to recover her dress hoping to look presentable for decent company instead of a bit of fluff recently spread-eagled and humped into happy release. I didn't think she would succeed unless she was a jolly good actress with hidden talents.

"Open up, this is the police. You have ten seconds to open this door or we will be forced to open it without permission."

It was the sort of news that always made me start sorting through my recent activities to determine if I had had done something that would warrant such a startling development and all I could think about was a handful of unpaid parking tickets but that was in another city and one that I was unlikely to visit in the near future.

I managed to at least put on my trousers before opening the door and that was enough to satisfy me I looked like a man peacefully relaxing in his hotel room and not some perverted fornicator dripping sperm all over the beautiful hotel carpets.

At least four uniformed police officers rushed past me into the room and I made no attempt at all to slow them down or stop them. For some reason, I was willing to accept the unexpected development because I knew I had no leverage in the situation at all. Initially, I was of the opinion it was all a case of mistaken identity and they were probably looking for someone else entirely.

The first thing they did was to place our hands behind our backs and they put thin plastic restraints on our wrists that prevented us from using our hands for anything at all. In another situation, it would have been somewhat erotic but at the moment I was not thinking erotic at all but was just trying to be as calm as possible and wait until I knew the reason for the intrusion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.