My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

This was the weekend that my next to oldest sister was getting married to a sour-faced banker at her place of employment. The man had to be at least forty if he was a day and he had absolutely no sense of humor.

She was undoubtedly the plainest of my sisters but I had cultivated her oral skills studiously ever since she was old enough to be legally qualified for the placement of her lips around my greedy cock. When she showed any sign of reticence, my demanding sister Princess would give her an "Indian Burn" on her bare arm until she opened wide and took me deep without gagging.

I suspected that her upcoming nuptials were due in large part to her obedient performances on her knees in the banker's office with his shades drawn down all the way to keep out prying eyes. Princess had informed me she was most definitely no longer a virgin because her high school math teacher had given her instructions in a lot more than basic algebra. Apparently, the naughty thing had collected quite a pile of filled condoms taken as trophies by her after her frequent depraved sessions with the married man. How she managed to retain that glowing look of innocence after her certain exposure to kink was a mystery to me but I really did not have a good grasp of the depth of female deception at such an early age.

Princess pulled me into the upstairs bathroom to show me how pretty the bride looked on the brink of her joyous union and I was treated to a burst of tears that made my tuxedo front quite damp with moisture. My closer than normal for a sister Princess shrugged her pretty shoulders completely bare as were the upper half of her full-bloomed breasts and winked at me to give me a signal to "do something right now". It was a signal I easily recognized and it cause me to spring into action without delay.

I patted my sister's tear-laden eyes dry and massaged her pretty neck from behind causing her to lean against the closed bathroom door. Her two hands went up and grabbed hold of the towel bar just above her head and I positioned her hips directly in front of my already lowered trousers. I was very careful not to wrinkle my tuxedo because I had only rented it and had to return it early the next morning in reasonable condition according to the terms of the rental agreement.

Princess cupped my hanging sacs with her one hand and started to slowly stroke my awakening shaft with her other hand. It didn't take very long for my pre-cum to start appearing at the tip of my tool.

I reached down and carefully pushed up the bridal gown above my sister's tempting nubile flanks much to the delight of the little imp Princess. My sex-obsessed sister started to massage the bride's ass cheeks letting me guide my frenzied cock into positon right onto the bride's closely shaved slit. I fitted my hungry groin around her heart-shaped bottom and she started to whine like a female dog in heat anticipating my entry.

When she started to shift on her high-heeled white shoes, I spanked her buttocks harshly just to steady her down for my determined entry. She looked over her shoulder at me and I could see that her tears were all gone and her pretty eyes were suddenly filled with the easily-seen lust of a wanton female waiting impatiently for her taking.

I entered her quickly and bottomed out pressing her into the bathroom door. Her cries of pleasure must have wafted out to the hallway because there was a knock on the door. It was the groom concerned about his bride-to-be's condition in the moments before their final joining on this most important day in his life.

"Is everything all right in there, dearest, can I get anything for you?"

At that very moment, his beloved was taking me all the way in the back end of her slit from behind and her face was plastered to the inside of the door gasping for oxygen to fill her lungs. The ever-thoughtful Princess had gotten a couple of towels from the other rack and was doing her best to keep the excess liquids from the bride's white stockings and those parts of her bridal gown that were in danger of being sprayed by the explosion of our coupling finale.

Princess took charge of the reply and shouted out in a firm voice,

"She is just fine and we will be out shortly. We just have a few last minute repairs to make and will be downstairs in a jiffy."

That seemed to mollify the banker because we could hear him moving away to the stairs without another word.

I resumed my sensuous pounding of the bride only now I was digging into her tight brown eye with my finger just to make her fully aware that portal was one of her major assets. I didn't expect the overweight middle-aged banker to be too frisky on the wedding night but I knew that he would eventually get around to that area because men are men and they always want to try something new and different not matter how difficult.

Princess knew right away from the way I changed my tempo of humping and the little grunting sounds that I couldn't hide in the small bathroom that I was ready to anoint the bride with my pre-wedding baptism of cum to line her passageway with plenty of lubrication for the evening's festivities sure to start as soon as they reached the hotel suite.

My favorite little sister started in on my prostate with her inquisitive fingers and she progressed quickly to cradling my ball sacs as I let my spunk flow out and into the bride's eagerly waiting slit. The three of us were working in unison and I delighted in the little catlike mewing sounds the bride was allowing to spill from her pretty lips. My sister Princess worked her finger in my anal passage milking my prostate for the last drops of creamy sap to sprinkle the bride's vaginal recesses.

I had a quick moment of weakness when I considered the shift into the bride's lovely rear door but my sense of propriety overcame my passionate need to explore her nether regions. Besides, I figured there would be plenty of time for that later after the honeymoon if she was still of a mind to cement our close sibling relations. I thought that was more than likely considering the fact her new husband was middle-aged and ruled more by lust than by romance in matters of the heart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.