My Little Sister's Girlfriend
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

For some strange reason, I fell under the influence of my wicked Auntie Willie and her constantly demanding pussy.

Sometimes, she would allow her daughter and my cousin, the beautiful teenaged Wilhelmina to join in our sessions for the express purpose of wearing me down and keeping me under her feminine control. I would have loved to have a video of the three of us cavorting in Auntie's big circular bed with the mirror in the ceiling. My Uncle was involved in some shady dealings that kept him down on the docks into the late hours each evening and we were free to entertain each other without any interference at all.

My sisters were not at all amused by my late night hours and my repeated absence from the home but I was almost a prisoner of my nympho Auntie and in all honesty I have to admit I was not a reluctant prisoner if the truth be known.

Aunt Willie encouraged me to spank poor Wilhelmina at every opportunity and after my initial reluctance, I became addicted to the sound of my hand striking her flesh in sensuous rhythm all its own. I would often get carried away and my cousin's skin was a bit too red when I was finished and I feared I had damaged her beautiful skin. I was ever so grateful and relieved when she would bounce back and exhibit her restored skin for my kisses and deep licking with my adoring tongue.

I was overly amused at how Wilhelmina too advantage of my spirited humping into her mother's pretty completely shaven slit to sit on her shoulders and press her happily drenched cunt into her laughing face right in front of me. It was so depraved that it would force me into early release of my spunk making me seek momentary respite to rebuild my juices for a second time around. Then, they would gang up on me and double team me in unconditional surrender to their wants and desires. Their lack of modesty and dedication to submissive degradation made the situation in my own home with my sisters seem quite tame in comparison. My sisters were always most modest and filled with guilt at allowing me certain liberties with their female parts and we were most circumspect in hiding our closeness from one and all including our parents.

I was visiting my Aunt on a cold and blustery winter day interested more in her delicious scones and real English tea when I met a Mrs. X with her long distinctive flowing hair and impressive breasts that were reputed to be a gift from the Gods and not some cosmetic doctor. I will call her Mrs. X because her husband was a foremost political figure and most protective of his wife's honor. He was famous for his vindictive and obsessed fits of jealousy that had claimed several victims recently. The foolish fellows had unwisely succumbed to his wife's web of seductive intrigue guided by the leadership of their shafts of immediate pleasure and complete lack of logical consideration.

Admittedly, I was in somewhat of the same line of thinking when I stood above the beautiful Mrs. X and peered down her down at perfectly shaped artillery rounds with nipples to die for quivering in innocent repose just below her low cut bodice. At that moment, all I wanted to do was to pull them out into the open releasing them to full view of all the company and suck and lick and kiss them until she offered me her cunt in recompense.

Of course, I did nothing of the sort because there were at least two bodyguards in the room with their eyes glued to her every movement and I knew without a doubt it would be the end of me if I dared anything so risky.

My ever vigilant Aunt was right onto me and I knew she would punish me later for my indiscriminate and downright dirty thoughts.

"Nephew, this is Mrs. X. She is one of my closest friends. We do everything together. Tonight she will be staying with us and Wilhelmina will entertain us with her songs and wonderful piano playing. Do stay and give us the benefit of some male companionship so we don't fall into dissolute female pastimes all by our lonesome."

I saw the beautiful lady look up at me and smile at my obvious attraction to her wonderful bosom. I could have been my imagination but I thought I saw her nipples pop out like inquisitive creatures sensing the proximity of some interesting action.

My Aunt was smiling that smile of hers that meant dirty business would not be far behind. Despite the danger of being caught up in her husband's protective shield, I elected to stay behind and soon the four of us were completely alone behind the locked bedroom door of my Auntie's sensual playground.

I was outnumbered three to one but it was a feeling of overwhelming confidence because I felt I could turn the tables on my nympho Aunt, my beautiful cousin and the mysterious Mrs. X with her Victoria's Secret breasts and bum that seemed to have of life of its own with the way it seemed to go in every different direction at the same time whenever she was on a staircase or just walking to get another drink. The only one that I was a bit unsure of was Mrs. X because in all honesty I had a bit mesmerized by her ever since we first met. It seemed almost impossible that a lady of her breeding and high station would ever stoop to allow a crude lad like myself to sully her private female parts with his dirty paws and a cock with no shame.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.