My Little Sister's Girlfriend
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

Now that I was fairly certain it was the lovely Lily that had played the trick on me by pretending to be my youngest sister Princess in the darkened bedroom, I knew I had to get even no matter how much I had to humiliate her to get even.

One thing I was reasonably certain of was that I would be wise to not tell the whole story to Princess because I suspected her sense of humor would fall short of accepting the fact I had humped another one of our sisters by mistake. In fact, I was certain she would think my story of "mistaken identity" was too weak to be believed. I have to admit that even as I was pumping Lily from behind I had noticed a few signs that she was not Princess but I was far too inspired to stop the action. I guess that could be construed to wishful thinking on my part and an indication that I was not being entirely truthful. Still, I was convinced of my basic claim to innocence in the incident and I knew in my heart that I would never have tried anything funny with Lily or any of my other sisters because I had nothing but brotherly love and respect for all of them.

My relationship with Princess was another matter entirely and I was not at all sure if it was healthy or even forgivable to be so addicted to her every facet. It was probably one of those unavoidable "obsessions" I was reading about in the textbook that I had to study for school. I had been bitten by the obsession bug for sure and I didn't have any motivation to shrug it off and move on to a more appropriate relationship with a suitable female.

I had been around Lily long enough to know that once she got her teeth into something there was no way you could shake her off. It was only a matter of time before she would be plotting to get me into a similar situation where I would have to hump her thinking I was doing my favorite person Princess. All I had to do was to convince Lily I was duped and then make her pay for being so duplicitous.

It was easy to set her up into thinking she and I would be alone in the house on Friday night because we were the only ones that didn't want to go to the school play with all the singing and dancing that I personally found utterly boring beyond belief.

My plan was to have the boy that she detested and made fun of all the time cover his face with a mask and give it to her from behind pretending to be me. His name was Doug and he was an unbelievable nerd of the worst sort with a nasty habit of scratching his ass when he didn't think anyone was looking. We had made a u-tube video of him doing just that that got thousands of hits on the net and came close to going viral. The only thing in his favor was the fact he had a huge dong of a cock and he wasn't shy about using it to get his way with girls.

I told Doug who was totally hung-up on Lily that she would really appreciate how he was going to make her take it from behind and that she would be his for sure after she got a good taste of the Doug Dong in her pucker. Actually, I knew that Lily hated anything in her ass but it seemed like a good way to pay her back for her deceit in making me think I was humping little Princess instead of her.

Doug was inside my closet completely naked with the biggest hard-on I had seen for some time other than my own. He was stroking it softly keep it on the verge of utilization as soon as Lily took her position on my bed. I was positive Lily would use the same trick to get my dick in her and lower her voice to sound like Princess waiting to take it from behind.

I knew it was Lily that whispered in the dark,

"Please make me take it, big brother. I got to have it right now."

She was doing her best to sound like Princess but I got the little tremble of fear in her voice because she knew she was definitely being naughty in standard Santa Claus terms to not be qualified for Christmas presents this year.

Doug was so uptight that I almost had to push him out of the closet and get him started on the trek across the fluffy white carpet to the bed with Lily waiting face down and pretending to be my youngest sister Princess. Of course, Doug knew it was Lily because he head every square inch of her pretty backside memorized clearly in his brain.

He straddled her long shapely legs and allowed his long schlong to bounce on her quivering crack and even rub on her fuzzy slit with and air of expectation like an uninvited house guest hoping for an invitation to the party. Eventually, Lily just pushed her ass up high and Doug knew she wanted him to stick it in without further delay. He selected her puckered entryway because I had forewarned him that she liked it there best of all.

I felt bad at misleading him in that regard because of all my sisters, Lily liked it in her backside least of all and she immediately burst out into tears at the humiliation of taking it all the way inside right up to the hilt. There was no way she could escape his degrading stretching of her defenseless brown eye and she surrendered without a single word of discouragement. Her whimpers made me a bit guilty at taking such terrible retaliation on her innocent body but I knew she deserved it for her silly games.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.