My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

The day that my parents discovered I was humping my little sister Princess behind their backs was a day that I will never forget. It had started out real promising with a great suck in the bathroom when we were sharing because we only had two and a half bathrooms for nine people. It was early enough in the morning for us to get away with it because we would often kill two birds with one stone with things like shaving or brushing teeth.

This time it was "on her knees" mouth action for Princess and she kept that eye contact going like a real professional with lots of practice. It was hard to believe she was only eighteen now.

Fortunately, I was really horny and blasted off quickly before there was a knock on the door asking if we were going to be much longer. My sister swallowed most of the stuff and then rinsed out her mouth with the mouth wash so her lips were nice and sweet tasting for a good morning kiss. I tried to get one of my fingers in her backside but she twisted away and told me,

"Not today, brother mine, I have to be on time for my meeting with the academic advisor Mister Adams, he wants to fill me in on the opportunities out-of-state."

I was not too happy to hear that sort of talk because it would mean I would lose my daily dose of sisterly love before going to sleep. I was so addicted to my little sister's pussy now that even the scent of her in the same room was enough to give me a terrible erection. I had been so aggravated when she was on the "Donald" kick and she was giving it all to that horny Jock whenever he wanted it. Now everything was back on track for us and we were doing sixty-nine under the covers trying to be as quiet as possible almost every night.

The only fly in the ointment was the fact that my new friend Gloria with her fetish-oriented depravity was making serious demands on my spunk with her mature assertive femininity. I had to confess that she had pretty much pussy-whipped me into complete submission and I loved every minute of it.

Sure she was several years older than me and she was unusually close to my sister Toni. Toni and I got along pretty well but I certainly didn't have any urge to be mounting her for serious humping action. I had sort of accepted Gloria as a fixture of her social life and didn't question what they did behind closed doors.

Then, Gloria all but raped me in the bathroom and after that she blackmailed me into silence with her threats to expose my relationship with my sister. I was a happy blackmail victim because most of it was spent with my joyful head between Gloria's legs or up her ass making her pant with sensual pleasure. Sometimes, she would let me use my frenzied cock for her enjoyment but I was a willing accomplice each and every time. Her liberties with my pucker hole were somewhat disconcerting because I was stridently masculine in being the giver and not the receiver of happy endings. Still, it was a way to expand my spirit of sensuality and the sight of her humping me from behind kept me hard as a rock like some virginal schoolboy. At least, she never shirked from taking care of that with her pretty mouth and that helped re-establish my sense of control.

When I tried to explain to Mrs. Stern about Gloria's actions without getting into the connection to my sister, she was sympathetic to a fault but in some degree she was just as guilty of trying to control me as the blackmailing Gloria.

The day went quickly passing without any events other than the bending over of a new girl transferred in from some private school in the big city. She was black of hair and her skin was more brownish than fair. Her eyes were steel grey and her lips were covered with that lipstick that looks almost wet. A lot of it got on my cock when I introduced her to my welcoming process which she didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, she was so enthusiastic that I did test the tightness of her sphincter just to see if she was that kind of girl. Her groans were so deep and soulful that I had to put my hand over her mouth. Her lips still had my spunk on them but she honestly did her best to keep quiet in the small closet next to the cafeteria. Eventually, I spent the remainder of my load in her pretty rump and she quickly pulled up her knickers to cover up her shame and guilt.

I have to say that this girl whose name was Zelda was well trained in all forms of coupling and she showed an attitude of submissiveness that one seldom finds in a female of such beauty.

Zelda was filed away for future development but now it was time to return home to Princess and I knew she was waiting for me to give it to her face down on her four poster bed whilst she looked in the mirror on the side to watch me pumping her backside pressed against the towel-covered sheets. It was just one of those inexplicable confrontations with fate that led our mother to walk into the bedroom unannounced and gasp at the sight of us humping like rabbits in the late afternoon.

I jumped up with my silly dick waving around like a badge of guilt and my sister was so mortified that she hid her face in the Hello Kitty pillow like that would cover her nakedness. My mother was so shocked that she was truly speechless and could only sputter without forming actual words. I felt real sorry for her but all I could say in explanation was,

"Don't worry, mom, it's not really sex, I was in her bottom."

I don't think she was into semantics at that point but the evidence of my still erect dick and my sister's raised ass cheeks were enough to give her the entire story in a nutshell.

"You kids can't be doing that in my house."

Neither of us said a word because it was not a good time to be making excuses.

"Tell me now, young man, have you been doing that to any of your other sisters?"

I felt obliged to respond and told her with some effort at indignation,

"Of course not, ma, what do you take me for? It is just that Princess and I are sort of close and we help each other out when we don't have boyfriends or girlfriends to do it for us."

She had calmed down a bit and asked,

"How long has this been going on?"

It was Princess who responded as she put her shirt and shorts on quickly.

"We just kind of accidently started up last summer. I have been real careful and we generally just use our mouths or our behinds, not real sex like a husband and wife."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.