My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

Just as I was about to reach the end of my chain with regard to my little sister's defection to the huge and rude cock of Donald, who in my humble opinion was the world's ultimate jock and major prick personified, when I observed her tearfully attacking her pillows swearing she was never going to speak to him again.

The waves of mental relief washed over me like a tsunami washing away my fear of her permanent removal from my sphere of influence and close personal mentoring. I had this gut-wrenching concern that she would be so transformed by the manipulations of the phony wolf in sheep's clothing that she would be forever ruined for joyful merging of our kindred spirits. I watched her panty-clad bottom bouncing on the bed scarcely hiding her youthful buttocks and wondered if her pussy mound was already excited by the semi-firm mattress underneath. I knew that the devil incarnate Donald had spent almost a full month humping her into a submissive "Donald follower" with her pussy begging for more Donald spunk whenever he came into close proximity. I had it on good authority that he was simultaneously giving his liquid assets to several other young female students with below the belt packages that begged to be poked on a regular basis. I didn't blame him for it except for the fact he was tricking my sister and any words from me would be met with suspicion because I had a vested interest in keeping her at home.

Princess was halfway through a box of tissues before I ventured to pat her pretty head and allow my caressing palms to trace a pattern of venal desire down her naked back all the way to the top of her elastic banded panties. She was starting to calm down now and I could tell from the way that she lifted her hips ever so slightly that she was surrendering to the removal of the scanty undies to allow my greedy hands to prime and pump her more sensitive areas underneath. They came off as if by magic but in fact I had managed to gain a certain amount of skill in panty removal activities ever since my sister and I decided to opt for a closer sense of family ties.

I rolled her meaty flanks pulling her globes apart to display her pretty brown eye and the hairless snatch directly under her puckered entryway. The little minx spread her knees for me but I straddled her hips and planted my business right on her beautifully curved buttocks like I was planning to plant some seeds in her dark and mysterious gap. We were both well versed in anal as well as normal interaction and she certainly was not shy about asking for more lube for her tight little opening. I could not help but notice that the monster Donald had stretched her sphincter with his repeated rectal visits but knowing my sister's predilection for such coupling, I could not be certain which of them wanted it the most.

She looked over her shoulder and whispered,

"Oh, baby, we have to hurry because my girlfriend Alice is coming over later to help me study."

I hated hurrying anything with Princess but I figured I could make up for lost pleasures after Alice arrived and that we might all enter into a nice circle of happy humping that kept us all occupied at both ends. My little sister and I were no strangers to such couplings and her depraved needs never failed to astonish me because she had such an innocent appearance and a normally shy and quiet nature.

I followed her request and crammed my entire length into her tight little pucker hole with little thought to foreplay. She shuddered and then she exploded like a little firecracker writhing and gyrating between my legs. I was forced to spank her harder than normal to get her to calm down and behave like a proper lady taking it up the bum. Soon, she was in rhythm with my thrusts and we made some beautiful music to a finale of mutual spending and orgasm that left her sheets spotted with our guilty residue.

Being ever vigilant, we changed the sheets just in someone got curious about Princesses activities behind closed doors.

Later that day, Alice arrived and informed us both that she was in a three day time out due to monthly problems and that made Princess a little forlorn because she loved the 69 she did with Alice more than any other activity and I honestly could not fault her for it. However, I proposed that we do a "both ends" exercise with Alice in the middle getting a full insertion of my pecker into her always well-lubed brown eye at one end and her face buried up my little sister's twat and brown eye at the other end licking and rimming to her heart's content. When it seemed that she was slowing down in her happy oral duties at the other end, I would hump her hard until she got back on track with lots of saliva and more enthusiasm. It was a win-win for both I and my sister and I am sure that the vaginal disabled Alice was quite happy with the agenda laid out in front and behind her. Alice's tight sphincter was fluttering like a wounded butterfly wishing she were a caterpillar once again.

I could hear my sister screaming out her orgasm just as I let go a huge load up Alice's pretty bum and watched the white stuff start to backflow out of her entryway ever before I was able to withdraw after my final spurt. It oozed down onto the sheet like some syrup or melted butter being poured onto a waffle only no waffle was in evidence in any direction. The poor girl was panting like a prisoner doing hard labor on a chain gang or a horse after a hard race being pushed all the way by other tired horses being whipped by youthful riders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.