My Little Sister's Girlfriend
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

It was a complete shock to my system when my adorable little sister Princess came home with a boyfriend in tow hovering around her like some great hulking prehistoric bird in a symbiotic relationship.

The lad was one of those muscular brutes that one sees laughing for no reason in a football or rugby circle looking like a child but built for endurance and speed. It was all random selection but had the impression of some illicit breeding experiment fostered by a secret coaches society.

When I shook Donald's hand at my sister's insistence, I was caught in his powerful grip that left me no doubt about his forceful personality. I could easily see how she was under his influence because she was one of those delightfully submissive creatures that took pleasure in giving their partner full and complete surrender of her most delicate secrets.

I managed to get Princess alone in the pantry and she blurted out all her dirty secrets about how Donald had trained her to respond to his every degrading demand and that she was desperately in "Love" with him and they were planning to marry in the early Spring right after he graduated and moved on to professional sports. It was so pathetic that it was laughable but I hid my dismay under a cover of pretended happiness for her liberation from her single lifestyle. I congratulated her on her good fortune in finding a man with a cock almost as big as mine and I joked about pushing a baby pram instead of endless packages from stores with new fashions. My comments weren't made to be funny but eye-openers to bring her back to the reality about the cold, cruel world.

She tearfully informed me in a strange non-Princess voice that I would have to limit my sharing of her feminine secrets to just the use of her hand and an occasional wet residence in her pretty mouth. I almost laughed when she told me that everything "below the belt" now belonged to the great hulk Donald like he was some slave trader in human female flesh. A look over my shoulder confirmed that that the big guy was working his big ham of a hand under our eldest sister's skirt with an innocent look on his face that one sees only in church or on posters selling life insurance. The fact that Doris was married and had a beautiful girl baby didn't seem to slow him down for a second and in all honesty poor Doris was hanging on his fingers like she had just won the lottery.

My Princess was so blinded by her new beau's glorious cock that she didn't see Donald's effrontery in making a move on anything female within reach and his complete lack of good morals or strong character. I looked into the eyes of all six of my sister's and saw that same look of willing submission to Donald's demanding cock and had sudden fear of a number of nieces and nephews running around my feet with "Donald" like features. I didn't care a whit for the other simpering fools but the thought of my beautiful Princess under his sway was enough to make me delirious with distaste. I could picture her delicate backside crammed full of Donald cock and moving in that frenzied little dance she did when taking it from the rear. It was such a nightmare that I considered hacking off his head accidently with the carving knife for the roast but was at a loss for finding a suitable explanation to keep me off the gallows steps.

Tiffany was not at the party and I thought it was because she was tied up in her own problems at that time and I didn't question it because I had no hold over her or desire to make her my permanent girlfriend. I hoped that my little sister's girlfriend would discover what she really wanted out of life and reached her goals with a firm grasp of her pretty little hands. It just so happened that her younger sister Alice was in attendance and she had just celebrated her sixteenth birthday in the country. I went to the party and watched her jumping her brand-new steed over the fences with great form and a firm seat. It was entirely arousing to watch her tightly packed buttocks slapping into the saddle like a well-trained female accustomed to backside battering. She had a wonderful smile and I could tell from her sparkling eyes that she was most likely still a virgin because of the way she patted her hair whenever a nicely built male was in close proximity. Later at the table, I focused my eyes on her long slender legs crossing and uncrossing and had the most depraved thoughts about her tender cunt opening and closing in anticipation of receiving her woman-making first entry.

At that time I was heavily involved with my sister, Tiffany and admittedly Mrs. Stern had my cock in her web of mature female servitude.

Now, I watched her run around the room laughing and having a blast fairly skipping with youthful abandon like a sprite with a dripping slit waiting to be knocked on for compliant response. I had no doubt that if I were to take hold of her womanhood, she would follow me to any available private space and bend over for my transfer of cream into her bubbling interior like some transfusion of energy to fuel her dancing feet.

I didn't do anything so crude as such an approach but she readily accepted my offer of showing her the upstairs library to reveal the secrets in the owner's bird-watching hobby. She even bent over to get the book from the lower shelf and I found that the perfect moment to flip up her party skirt and yank down her undies unceremoniously with my skilled fingers. She was as pretty as a picture with her heart-shaped backside and her curly haired slit just waiting for attention. Since this was our first coupling I aimed my bullet-right to the center of her pretty slit and entered with little difficulty because the little minx was hot to trot. She pushed back with youthful enthusiasm and we merged together like we were bookends holding up an entire shelf of exciting volumes of prose.

Little Alice was touching the floor with her gloves and I was buried deep inside her core tickling her tender trap with my desperately searching long-arm. She was trying to tell me something but it was all coming out in a jumble and she kept pausing to gasp out her shock at the deep penetration. Since I had made the journey all the way up her channel without any impediment, I assumed that her horseback riding exercises had rid her of her unwanted cherry a long time previous. Of course, that the last thing on my mind as I slammed into her juicy backside. Her teenaged cheeks were sweet and fresh unmarred by a single bruise or pimple. I was sorely tempted to spank her and would have done it gladly except I didn't want to interrupt our perfect union that promised a glorious spending of spunk in dark hidden places.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.