My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I was a happy-go-lucky guy just ready to burst into song for absolutely no reason at all other than thinking about my undeserved good fortune to have a sister with a submissive and obedient nature and a pair of girlfriends who were oversexed identical twins. Of course, I had suffered the depths of despair with the breaking up with Tiffany, my little sister's best friend. That was a period I was trying my best to forget because I had become incredibly attached to the anally-oriented young girl with the winning smile.

Everything seemed to be on track for me these days and I even had a date with Mrs. Stern for this evening that included her introducing me to her newly purchased "toy" that she gleefully demonstrated on almost every visit to her happy home. I was in the habit of calling the attractive older woman by her last name because she had been my teacher for my last year in high school and I had masturbated so many times just thinking about her deliciously curved buttocks squirming under my controlling thighs. Now we were like an old married couple when we were together alone and she did everything I asked her to do when it came to kinky sex. She had confided in me that I was a lot bigger and better built than her ex-husband who had shafted her with his cheating ways more than once.

When she got a little too rambunctious with her kinky toys or in the attitude she showed me in the bedroom, I took great pleasure in putting her over my knee and giving it to her good on her pretty flanks listening to her yell with each descending blow from my heavy palms. Despite her vociferous outbursts, I knew she loved every minute of it and she would often do something just to force me to take corrective action to put her back into her proper place.

Sometimes when I was a bad boy, I would let her do the same to me and she seemed to enjoy dishing it out. Her eyes would be flashing with excitement and she would shout her ex-husband's name in my ear telling me I was going to get a lot worse before she was finished. Once or twice, she really scared me with the vicious way she would attack my flanks with her slender arms and stinging hands. I had heard rumors in school that she had been suspended one time for dishing it out to one of the girls in gym class who had made a habit of giving the boys an opportunity to yank down her gym shorts right in front of the whole class. Of course, the devious girl never wore anything underneath which made it even more fun than if she had the standard uniform panties in place.

The first thing that seemed out of place at the office was the looks I was getting from the boss's secretary Rose who normally would just ignore me as another young jerk looking to get laid. She never failed to reinforce her lack of interest in me and the way I tended to hang around the young chicks with tight skirts and too much lipstick on their mouth. I thought Rose was more than adequate for a special moment in the supply closet but I wasn't too enthusiastic about wooing her with any degree of devoted interest. She must have realized my lack of enthusiasm and treated me like dirt because she was secretly upset at my focus on younger girls. One of the girls told me that the boss who was a real jerk without a doubt had been using poor Rose's pretty mouth as his personal cum-bucket for the past year ever since his wife had run off with one of the reckless salesmen who fancied trophy wives.

Rose had all her teeth pulled a couple of years ago before I started working there and she had a new set of choppers that made her look like a Hollywood actress when she flashed a smile at a new customer. I had never seen her with her teeth out but the girls all giggled about how stupid it made her look in the girl's bathroom mirror. I tended to see it all as a bit gross but then I got a little aroused when they told me that he made her take her teeth out for each special session on her knees because he loved the feel of her sensitive gums on his dick holding him firmly in her mouth. I tried to imagine how it would feel but wasn't ready to do any experimentation with the geriatric crowd of older women that didn't have Rose's other female assets. It seemed to me that the ideal stage for experimentation would be to convince Rose to show me what she had.

Anyway, I was called into the head office and given an envelope with my pay and a special note to let me know my services were no longer required. I was shocked because everyone knew my department had the best record for customer service and that I had personally saved the company a large sum of money with my new design for application processing. I knew that the old prick had it in for me ever since the office party at Christmas when I gave a lot of the female staff a nice ride on my back calling them all "cowgirls" with tight and lovely "seats" perfect for riding exercises. I thought it was all in good fun and the girls seemed to eat it up but he was a jealous sort and didn't like it when I included Rose in my string of cowgirls.

She slipped me a card with her home phone and address and told me,

"Billy, let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on. I know a few contacts you can make to find another job but don't let the boss know because he would make me pay for it. I think you know what I am talking about. He can be real mean sometimes and he makes me feel so mortified with how he treats me. You wouldn't be like that with me, Billie, would you?"

I was a little surprised because I had the impression that she hated me and would have been happy to see me go. This was just the opposite from what I would have expected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.