My Little Sister's Girlfriend
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I grew up thinking sisters were generally a pain in the butt and I should be an expert on that subject because I had six of them all younger than me. I did my level best to avoid them whenever possible because they were so devious and conniving that no matter the circumstances I would look to be in the wrong since I was the boy.

The only exception to my general perception was my often confusing youngest sister Princess. I am ashamed to confess that after repeated attempts to keep my hands off her, she finally wore me down and cornered me with nowhere to go except up deep between her pretty legs. I discovered that perhaps sisters weren't as bad as they seemed on the surface and from then on Princess and I were the best of friends and were always there for each other to mollify rejection or eliminate boredom in the worst of times.

She had expanded my eighteen year old teenaged girl horizons to her best friend Tiffany and the three of us were like the three musketeers of the kinky sex scene. My later adventures with my ex-teacher Mrs. Stern and the assertively liberated female Doctor Angela Proudbum were greatly enhanced because the two nimble teenagers added a lot of needed spice to our couplings.

Now, it appeared that the ultra-submissive Tiffany had come under the sway of a depraved married man with four small children and a basement decorated with implements of a dedicated BDSM enthusiast focused on kinky nocturnal activities. I wondered how he got away with it with his spouse knitting upstairs whilst he was putting the schoolgirls through their paces behind the sound-proofed basement door. Poor Tiffany was always anal-oriented and she liked a good ass-pounding better than any other form of love-making. The Doctor tried her best to dissuade the teenaged girl from her deviant preferences but finally had to admit there was no way to convince her to reform her ways if she sincerely had no desire to change.

Now, both Princess and I were deprived of Tiffany's services and it was a terrible loss because the girl had a true skill in oral matters that most females never seem able to master.

It was a slow Friday afternoon and Mrs. Stern had invited me to her house to see a new "toy" she had acquired at the erotica shop next to the Main Street Mall. I was curious to see what it was because she made it sound so mysterious over the cell phone.

She sat me down on the extra-long sofa and delivered a nice cold beer into my hands. I nursed it waiting for her to come back down from the upstairs bedroom. We seldom had ever made it to the second floor of her house because the fluffy white carpet in the living room was perfect for gymnastics of the flesh.

My attractive ex-teacher shouted down from the top of the stairs,

"Cover your eyes, dear, I'm coming down now."

I played along with the game because the normally prim and proper woman was nothing short of super submissive with me and had taught me some tricks that most of the younger generation had never heard of.

"Ok, Billy, you can open up your eyes now."

I peeked out and saw Mrs. Stern right in front of me only down on all fours and she was dressed up in a Tiger outfit that even had whiskers and a long black and yellow tail that was long enough to tie somebody's hands together. She had glued long claws on the ends of her fingers and they were painted black with little flecks of silver. The tiger costume was open in the crotch and her black bush was showing like a magnet for my eager erection.

I stood over her like a conquering hero and lifted her tail like I had just captured her without a fight. Her whiskered face fell to the fluffy white carpet and she looked over her shoulder at me like I was a master to be obeyed without question. I had this urge to find her brown eye and give it to her hard and nasty because I knew she like that best of all. I gave up on that idea as soon as my rampant cock hit the back end of her slit and I slid all the up inside like an old tenant coming come for the holidays.

Her costume was all furry like a real live animal and I leaned forward to grab hold of her fake ears to steady myself on her quivering furry back. I had her hooked on my friendly weapon and she loved it but I continued to press forward and forced her to walk with me buried deep inside all around the living room like we were on a stage and an audience was watching our performance. The more I walked her and spanked her bottom, the more she whined and begged for respite but of course there was none to be had. I almost shot my load prematurely when she shuddered and sprayed the carpet with her juices like an out of control animal marking her territory. I ripped the costume open from her flanks and reddened her cheeks with loud stinging blows of my heavy hand.

Eventually, she surrendered completely and sank down flush with the carpet and I had her in the prone position where I could dig into her tender little cave with complete abandon. I thought it was going to be unavoidable to spunk her happy slit but she was so lubricated that I decided to pull out and stick my business in her rear door instead. I did it so quickly that all she could muster was a weak protest with ineffectual results.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.