My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

It was a strange coincidence that I ran into Mrs. Stern at church that Sunday. I didn't even know that she was a member of the congregation. I have to admit my visits were primarily to scope out the new stock of teenage female flesh that kneeled in front of me and wiggled their pretty little bottoms out of sheer boredom locked in their virginal status to please their parents.

My non-virginal sister Princess was right up in the choir singing loud and clear with innocent eyes and a voice that uttered words of solace and joy in living free of sin. If I were a betting man, I would lay even odds that she was thinking of her best friend Tiffany's sweet lips and wishing she was with her instead of inside the church on this beautiful day.

I had my eye on a pair of cheeks that were shifting with delicate tenderness inside a clinging yellow summer dress letting me know the little hussy had absolutely nothing on underneath the fabric. My erection was rubbing right up on the hard wood of the pew in front of me but I didn't care because I imagined it was that redhead's bottom pressing against my pee-hole.

A slight clearing of the throat led me to look to my left and I saw the distinctive profile of Mrs. Stern's pointed chin and perky boobs reaching for the stained glass skylights far above us. I hated to leave my focused perusal of the yellow heart-shaped delight right in front of me but Mrs. Stern's boobs were equally as tempting and I smiled in her direction hoping she still wanted me to come to her house for a visit.

Tiffany was away to the beach with her family and I warned her to be extremely cautious about getting her beautiful soft skin sunburned because she was fair skinned and susceptible to burning easily. I guess I was more greedy than well-intentioned because I didn't want anything to interrupt our program of full body exploration that seemed to make her tremble with anticipation waiting for me to show her my big boy ready for action.

My silly sister knew exactly what I was thinking about when I said that to Tiffany and she continued to press her hot little hand in between my buttocks to agitate my brown eye with her devious desires. I knew she was just paying me back for my shameful use of her hindquarters when we were behind the privacy of her locked bedroom door. We had started locking it ever since my step-father had barged in one evening with Tiffany naked under the sheets and me hiding under the bed hoping I would not be discovered for being the sinful pervert that I really had become.

My hated innocence was shattered when my little sister called simply Princess had taken me in hand and sent me into throes of ecstasy with her delicate little fingers. Since that time, I had learned an awful lot about the female animal from the diminutive little girl because she seemed to have no inhibitions with me no matter how kinky my desire.

On this Sunday my little sister Princess was fully occupied by tea and biscuits with her choral minded sisters. My delectable Tiffany was off to the beach probably meeting some hunky lifeguards. I knew my best chance for real action was with Mrs. Stern and from the look in her eye she was of the same mind.

"Hello, young Master Gallagher, no harem of girls with you this fine day?"

I am ashamed to say that I probably blushed because I knew she had seen me fooling around with both my brazen sister Princess who loved to do carnal things in public and her best friend Tiffany who was so submissive that she never failed to follow orders no matter how kinky or degrading. I was ashamed of my loss of all restraint in the movie with the pair of them but I certainly didn't regret the fantastic explosions of sperm that left me drained for the next twenty-four hours. She had invited me to her home right there in the lobby and this was the first time I had come into contact with her after that exposure of my weak character.

"Hi, Mrs. Stern, you sure do look terrific with your hair pulled up like that and it makes your chin look so nice and firm even though your skin is like a baby's bottom."

She smiled at my attempt at being suave and romantic.

I guess that I seemed a bit immature because I was only just twenty-one and graduating from college. She was already divorced and likely had been humped by her husband hundreds of times in every opening and was several years older than I. My experience was only with my sister Princess, her friend Tiffany and my prissy girlfriend who had only allowed me to play with my finger in her pussy and her brown eye. It almost seemed like she had some sort of dread about even looking at my naked shaft thinking that she could get pregnant just if it was in the same room as her and not even touching her skin. I have to admit my most comfortable carnal relations were with my sister Princess because she was ready and willing to do anything no matter how naughty for a teenaged girl. My sister was seventeen and a half and Tiffany was already eighteen and had been with several college boys who didn't hesitate to show her the ropes when it came to getting on her knees and bending over when she was ordered to do so. I think she had gotten in the backside long before she had lost her cherry and seemed to prefer that entryway best of all.

I could tell Mrs. Stern was feeling a bit horny because her eyes kept wandering down below my belt as if to confirm my equipment was ready for action.

When I suggested that it would be no problem for me to walk her home, she nodded her head without any demurral and I knew that she had the image of me making her take it on her mind from the way her hand was sweating inside of mine. I could see the other jerks in the back of the church were crooking their necks to get a shot at her backside as we walked away and it made me proud as a peacock to be leading her to her certain loss of dignity underneath my scheming groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.