Conscience
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by LTT

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brandon Croshaw is a socially awkward 19 year old college student. His life is completely turned upside down when he becomes the moral conscience for three sexy college girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   School  

With the threat of impending transfiguration avoided, I was finally able to calm down enough to call Ann. Somehow I managed to save off from jumping straight to the phone to find out. While I was anxious to find out how she was, I was also apprehensive about if I was going to be a father or not.

In the brief lull of activity between work and school on Monday, I forced myself to dial her number, pushing every button with conviction, but quivering in fear as I listened to the ringing.

'Hello?' she answered.

'Hey, Ann?'

'Oh, hey. What's up? How'd the date with Jenny go?'

I chuckled nervously. 'Well, I'm still human, so I guess it went as well as could be expected. Uhm, listen, I was thinking about, you know, last week when we, uh, you know, and it occurred to me that, well, I never, uhm, wore a, uh, a condom. Is-I mean, are you... ?'

She laughed, which I took for a good sign. She'd be mad if she was pregnant, right? My muscles were still bunched up, tight with nerves though. I needed to hear it from her.

'No, sweety. I'm okay. I'm on the pill.'

I sighed out all my anxiety, feeling all my pent up worry rush out my mouth. I slumped back in my computer chair, legs splayed wide. I almost dropped the phone in my relief.

She laughed again at my reaction and I joined her, though mine was winded and without conviction. A part of me was worried about how I'd just reacted to possible fatherhood, but I couldn't deny feeling elated at the news. I shut up the nagging doubt and allowed myself to feel relieved.

'You sound like you just dodged a bullet or something. Not ready to be a pappa yet?'

'Not even close, ' I replied. 'Oh man, that is a load off my shoulders.'

My mind finally clearing, questions started appearing in my head. I'd already told her she couldn't have sex with anyone unless a condom was involved. How'd I get past that? More importantly, if she couldn't have sex without a condom, why was she on birth control?

'Wait, wait, wait, hold on, ' I said, my mind whirling. 'Why are you on the pill? I told you no sexual shenanigans without a condom.'

'Shenanigans? Who uses the word eshenanigans?''

'I do, now answer the question.'

She snorted. 'You can use the pill for more than just birth control, ya know? It also helps with periods and... '

I admit, my mind generally turns off whenever women start talking about bleeding, even if it is a natural, monthly thing. I don't do it to be rude, there are just some things I simply don't want to know about. Not all knowledge is worth having, especially if it's icky.

'Mmm, okay, ' I said, once she had finished explaining. 'But how come I was able to have sex with you without a condom?'

'eCause you're thoughtless and I'm easy?'

'No, ' I said, laughing. Talking with Ann was always a pleasure. 'I mean, I told you that you couldn't do anything without one. How come you didn't stop me?'

'You're the one that's supposed to stop me, remember?' she countered.

I rolled my eyes, but before I could respond I realized she had a point. I was the one that was supposed to make these decisions, not her. The thought that I was unchecked with regards to the girls was a sobering one. It's one thing to think you can get away with anything, it's another to do it.

I grunted in reply, accepting her answer. It seemed reasonable enough.

The conversation wound down, as I was out of questions. Though satisfied, I was uneasy about what I'd learned, but Ann wasn't pregnant and that's the most important thing. I already knew I had power over them, but this all seemed so much different somehow.

'Since you're calling, I haven't had any fun for a while. You mind if I... ?'

It was true. She'd largely abstained for the past week, which was surprising for her. I was impressed at how well she had held out.

'Mind if you what?' I was willing to give her what she wanted, but not a blank check.

'Well, I'm all alone here. I thought maybe I'd go upstairs and touch myself a little.'

I considered telling her no, just for the sheer fun of it. Indeed, the term 'a little' ran through my head invitingly. But I relented, what with how much she had helped me over the past week. I promised myself that I'd tease her later.

I granted permission and we said our goodbyes(a little hastily on her part). I spent the rest of the day in a haze of euphoria. I wasn't going to be a father and Ann was masturbating. How could life possibly get any better?

That question was answered for me by my present, which stopped by at six thirty two that evening. I know, because I was watching the clock, wondering what my present could or would be and why it was over a half hour late. I never could see Miss Angeline as anything less than punctual.

When the eventual knock at my door came, I bounced up from my chair, eager to see what awaited me. I opened the door to find a girl standing in front of me. For a moment, I thought I was looking back in time at a younger Miss Angeline. She was about my age, maybe older, with short, black hair that curled at the ends. She had a slim waist and full breasts that were modestly covered by a beige vest and T-shirt top. Her jeans were fashionably worn and she had a very small red stud in her left nostril. I was a little intimidated by her being a full two inches taller than me, but tried not to let it show.

After the door was fully opened, she stepped inside, handing me a plain white envelope as she did. I caught it, surprised by her pushing herself in to my apartment. Didn't she have any manners?

'Uhm, hello?' I asked after her.

'Read the letter, ' she said to me, waving dismissively in my direction. She looked around at my apartment and frowned.

As I tore open the envelope, I saw her bending over. Not wanting to stare(well, okay, not wanting to get caught staring), I turned my attention to what she'd given me so graciously. The letter was hand written in flowing, crisp lettering. It read:

My Dear Boy,

I would have liked to personally introduce you to my niece, Nadine, but outside influences were brought to bear and I have not the time. My niece has been acting foully as of late and her punishment is your reward. I have conscripted her to clean your apartment for you, every week at six o'clock on Tuesday. I know that's one of your precious days off and I wanted to make them more relaxing for you.

To make this more fun for you(and her), I've told her that for every five minutes late she is, she will have to remove one item of clothing. Not only that, but she must be finished cleaning your apartment by nine o'clock. For every five minutes she has not completed her task, she will permanently remove one piece of clothing every time she visits you.

Because I am aware of your particular, shall we say, idiosyncrasies, I know I will need to lay down certain rules. You will not tell her to ignore her tasks, nor will you allow her to fulfill them quicker. You will allow her to clean your apartment and will not help her. Nor will you clean your apartment before she arrives or throughout the week. You are, however, entitled to stop her from preforming her duty to your hearts content. You will enjoy and accept her nudity and not allow her to cover herself, unless you have other visitors, though it is still at your discretion.

For her part, she has been told of what will be required of her. She is under my compulsion to clean, but not to arrive on time. She does not know what will happen if she's late and you will not tell her. I have told her she will never figure out why she undresses every time she goes to your house.

Take care of my niece for me.

Mistress Angeline

P.S. she has been informed to take your orders the same as the other girls, but only while she's cleaning your apartment.

I looked up to see Nadine stepping out of her worn jeans. She had long, smooth legs that I immediately wanted to touch. I've never been a leg guy, as I've always focused on breasts, faces, and abs. Her legs made even me take notice, however.

I took the letter and returned it to the envelope as I walked back to my computer desk. Surreptitiously, I would glance at her out of the corner of my eye. I set the letter on my desk, sat in my chair, and watched the beauty unfold in front of me. I was, after all, commanded to enjoy this.

I admit, I would have regardless.

My heart sped up when she finished shucking off her pants and moved to take off her vest. As soon as it was off, I was wondering how much further this would go. I glanced at the clock, saw it was six thirty four, did quick math in my head, and was pleased to note she had to take off six pieces of clothes.

I looked to the foot of the bed where she was placing her discarded clothing and was dismayed to find out she had already taken off all the required pieces. Shoes with her socks stuffed into them were four items total, plus her jeans and vest. She was to keep her plain white T-shirt on. While it didn't cover everything, it still left doubts as to the color(or existence, I thought hopefully) of her under garments.

Trying to keep optimistic, I reasoned that there was always next week, and settled in for a fantastic show.

The mostly nude girl started picking up on the floor immediately after the last of her clothes were folded neatly. I watched her with growing arousal as she retrieved my misplaced items and put them in their proper place. It was a terribly attractive spectacle.

She moved gracefully around the apartment, ignoring me completely. As she did so, I wondered about her orders. Did she know she was mostly naked? Did it matter to her? I considered asking her about it, wondering after who she was and what she had been doing to get sent to me, but her aloof attitude pushed me away.

My most thrilling moment that evening was watching her reach up high to put something on a shelf in the kitchenette. I used a stepping stool to put those items in their place, but she wasn't paying any attention to my helpful suggestions about it. Instead, she stretched out, raising herself on the tips of her toes and gave me a fantastic view of her panty clad ass. I smiled in delight and took in the vision.

All too quickly she was gone and I felt no more compulsion to watch her. I made sure to note her leaving, but she left barely early enough to avoid permanent removal of clothes. Still, my rooms were sparkling clean(I didn't actually watch her in the bathroom, opting instead for homework), the cleanest they had been since I moved in.

It left me feeling somewhat conflicted as I went to bed that night. I had really tried to do the right thing with Jenny and Miss Angeline, but my results were definitely not what she hoped for. Probably not what Jenny hoped for either. Perhaps this was just as much for me as it was as punishment for Nadine.

I shivered slightly in fear of the sorceress and tucked myself into bed. It was such a good night, I didn't even notice that I still couldn't masturbate. Or perhaps it was the fact that I couldn't that made me disregard it.


The next couple days progressed slowly for me. Again I was in the painful position of having my arousal slowly mount over time. I was not looking forward to treading that same ground over and over again. Sure, I'd talked Jenny into having sex with me that one time and Ann had seduced me, but I still wasn't in a place where I could get release quickly and easily. It was frustrating, but during that week I stumbled upon what I thought might be a solution to my problem.

It was Thursday afternoon when Ellie called me. I hadn't had too many run ins with her lately. We hadn't seen each other in school and her moral issues didn't seem to be coming up lately. Maybe she was making enough money working for Miss Angeline that she didn't feel the need to steal everything not nailed down.

'Yellow?' I answered my phone, feeling a little chipper.

'Hey, it's Ellie. Can I give my boyfriend a blowjob?'

So much for 'chipper.' My world narrowed down to a single word. 'B-boyfriend?'

'Yeah. Didn't I tell you about him?'

'Uh, no. He hasn't come up.'

'Well, not yet, but I was hoping for tonight.' she said, playfully.

My stomach twisted into a knot. Boyfriend. Her last boyfriend was an asshole who treated her poorly and cheated on her. Those were not fun times for us. I say 'us' not because she knew about my feelings for her, but because watching her cry over her lost beau was one of the harder things I've had to endure. I tried to be the kind friend, offer my shoulder, and all that, but it tore my heart out to see her heart torn out. Hearing her say the word again was like a Pavlovian shock to my system. She may have been more of a bitch than what I had originally thought, but that hadn't completely changed my feelings for her.

'Uh, right, ' I said, failing to laugh at her joke.

'Something wrong? You don't sound too good.'

I scrambled for an adequate solution that didn't entail unrequited love. 'Uhm, yeah it's, uh, Miss Angeline. She's been causing me some problems.'

'Mmhmm, yeah, I know something about that. You should try it from my end. At least you don't have to call someone up to ask if you can be intimate with your boyfriend.'

There was that 'boyfriend' shit again, but what she said gave me an idea. I'd never had to do what the girls had been forced to do, but what if that's what Miss Angeline had wanted? Did she want me to call and ask her if I could masturbate? Or, even better, what if she'd just forgotten to allow me to again? Maybe I could get out of this mess without having to rape anyone!

'Brandon?' Ellie asked.

'What, sorry?'

'Just kind of lost you there for a bit. So? Boyfriend, blowjob? What do you think?'

My mind lurched back into the present and I was confronted with a sick feeling in my stomach again. 'Uhm, yeah, I gu-wait, how long have you been going out with, uh, what's his name?'

'His name is Chad and we've been going out of a couple weeks. Last week I thought I was going to have to call you in the middle of our date, but his Mom called and we had to cut things short. I figured I'd get permission early so I wouldn't have to mess things up, you know?'

'Yeah, ' I said. How thoughtful of her.

I thought about what she said. Two weeks? I'd never really had a girlfriend, so I didn't know the 'appropriate' amount of time. From conversations gleaned from television, a couple of weeks sounded like it might be fast, but I was entirely on unsure footing here. Did it really matter how long they've been dating? Is my hesitance really just because of time or is it my roiling innards?

'I dunno. Is it, you know, normal to do something like this so soon? Seems a little soon.'

'It's not that soon. Some of the girls I know put out on the first hour of the first date.'

I shrugged at that. Just because other girls did it doesn't mean Ellie should. I knew I'd hate myself, but I just couldn't find a reasonable justification for saying no. It was just a blowjob, right? Right. Just a blowjob. Until it was more.

'Yeah, I guess you can.'

'Thanks!' she said happily and started to say her good-byes.

'Wait, uh, do you have a number I can call to reach Miss Angeline? I need to get a hold of her for something.'

'Sure. What do you need it for?'

'It's just something she wanted from me and I need to find something out.'

'What's she makin' you do?' she asked with a laugh.

'Oh, it's not what she's making me do, it's what she's not allowing me to, uhm.' Shit. I didn't want to go this far.

'Wait, she's got her hooks in you, too? What is it? What can't you do?'

I considered lying to her. I considered telling her to forget it and just give me the number. But then I also thought about the fact that she couldn't lie to me and she couldn't just tell me to forget things. It wasn't fair for me to keep my secrets but for her to have no secrets at all.

'I can't, ' I grimaced, 'masturbate.'

I braced myself for her laughter, but it didn't stop the sting. She giggled at my pain. It was upsetting.

'What, seriously? At all?'

'At all, ' I confirmed.

'Wow. Why not?'

'It was, ' I sighed, 'she wanted me to lose my virginity and-'

'You're a virgin?'

'Not anymore, ' I said a little testily.

'Wow, who'd you lose it to?'

Uh oh. 'Ann, ' I whispered.

There was a pause. 'You fucked Ann?' Her voice was calm and still with no inflection at all. I was in trouble, but I didn't know where it would hit.

'It was more like she fucked me, ' I said lamely.

'What do you mean?' There was danger in her voice.

'Well, you remember a little while ago when I was angry and always saying eno' and everyone was upset?'

'Yeah, ' she said grumpily.

'Well, Miss Angeline wouldn't let me, you know, until I lost my virginity. So, I was really backed up and then we got into a fight-'

'eWe?' We who?'

'You and me.'

'What? When?'

'It was-' shit, I made her forget. 'It was a while ago, don't worry about it. I apologized about it and it doesn't matter anymore.'

'Oh, was that when you called me?'

'Yeah, you remember that?'

'Yeah, but I don't remember what it was all about.'

'Don't worry about it, I don't really remember it either. Anyway, later that night, the night we fought, I mean, Ann showed up in this really short red dress-'

'Oh, yeah, her efuck me' dress.'

'Her what?'

'eFuck me' dress. That's what she calls it.'

I shrugged. It fit.

'Anyway, she came in and asked me if she could fuck me. Turns out she could.' I laughed pathetically. She didn't. It probably wasn't funny anyway.

'Seriously?' she didn't sound at all amused.

'Yeah. Why?'

She didn't answer for a while. It was long enough to make me wonder if she was going to answer at all, but finally she just said, 'well, congratulations, I guess.' It sounded grudging and half hearted. There was something there, but I was afraid to push things.

'Thanks.'

We lapsed into silence for a while until she finally said, 'well, I gotta go.'

'Yeah, uh, can I get that number?'

'Oh sure.'

She gave me the number and hung up. I think I hurt her or made her mad, but I couldn't really figure out why. I didn't really understand it, but I had bigger fish to fry. Now that I was out of the conversation I was feeling antsy. I plugged in the numbers and looked at my phone. Did I really want to do this? It was going to be so embarrassing.

I thought about it for a while and realized that this was how the girls felt when they called me. That feeling of empathy washed over me and I realized just how hard this must be for the girls. I was putting myself purposefully in their shoes and I wasn't enjoying it. Still, I reminded myself that Miss Angeline knew me better than anyone else and it's not like she didn't know that I masturbated. She just wouldn't allow me to anymore.

I pushed 'call' and hoped that would change. The phone rang and I considered hanging up. It rang a second time and I considered hanging up and running out of my room screaming. It rang a third time and I considered hanging up and throwing myself out of my window. It rang a fourth time and-

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.