The Third Wish - Cover

The Third Wish

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 9

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A sequel to "You Have Three Wishes" His third wish comes true. He finds himself in the body of a 25 year old guy who has a beautiful wife who had been neglected by the previous owner of the body. He also has a family of beautiful and sexually starved women that need his special sexual skills. And not to forget the beautiful women working for the company that he now owns.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

It had been a very long day.

I had seen Mia off to the clinic in the morning. She was going to have a breast enlargement operation whilst I was away in Japan for five days. We had had a very satisfying fuck, with Kaj giving us space that morning to enjoy some solo fuck time.

We were both in love with Kaj, and didn't want her to ever leave us.

The flight to Japan had been long, but made more bearable by flying in the company's private jet ... and I was in the company of my new person assistant. Sorcha, the Irish recruitment agent, had started out looking for a person for me, and when she realised the benefits she had wanted the job for herself.

I had employed her, knowing just how sexy and efficient that she would be.

We were in bed in one of Tokyo's 5 star hotels, with my cock buried in her pulsating pussy in the spoon position. We were both completely spent, having fucked for the last hour non-stop culminating with my cock erupting inside her convulsing pussy.

It was only a few hours ago that we had joined the mile-high club - fucking high above in the skies above the Pacific Ocean.

What made it more memorable was watching her screw herself silly, impaling herself on my cock, and when she orgasmed she had locked her pussy onto my cock - I could not move my cock either in or out until her muscles relaxed. They just pulsated around my cock, squeezing it to death.


Sorcha and I worked very well and hard together for the five days of the trip. She was amazing both in the boardroom negotiating the purchase of this Japanese company, and in the bedroom each morning and night.

She had a voracious sexual appetite - nothing was off limits with Sorcha ... pussy, ass, mouth, pissing on each other to name just a few. She enjoyed being the submissive in the relationship.

I was disappointed when my host wanted to entertain me on the last night, and Sorcha was not invited.

"It's a man experience" I was told through the interpreter.

So I was just a little peeved when I arrived at the dinner venue to find my host (a 60 year old gentleman) and a much younger lady on his arm. It was to be a dinner for three people. I soon realised that she was going to interpret for him ... but I also found out that she was one of his mistresses.

Keiko was 30 years old and very well put together. She was quite pleasant to talk to when he left the table to make his regular visit to the bathroom.

Dinner was nice, and at the end of which she informed me that we were heading next door for the "men's experience" of the night. She would be waiting for us in the waiting room whilst he and I went further into the establishment.


He and I were shown into a room where two very petite and very very young Japanese girls were waiting for us. They looked like identical twins - about 5 ft tall, slim but with curves and small breasts. They were wearing white silky robes.

They helped us totally undress. I wax surprised to see my host naked - his penis was just so small, maybe a couple of inches and the thickness of my little finger. It seemed to be buried in his mass of black pubic hair.

On the other hand, my very long and fat cock stood proud and erect from my sparsely haired mound. A sight that seemed to get the attention of the two girls who had also removed their robes to reveal their very sexy and slightly immature bodies.

They had small apple sized tits and hairless mounds.

They led us into a shower room where we stood under the streaming warm showers whilst the girls washed each of our bodies. The girl that washed me spent quite some time making sure that my cock was clean.

After the shower was complete we were led into a room with two massage tables placed side by side. We laid face down ready to be massaged by the girls. My girl had skilful hands and I really enjoyed her touches. Glancing to the side I saw that my host had slid his hand up between the legs of his girl, and he was stroking her little pussy as she massaged him.

After a while we turned over and laid on our backs.

My girl squirted oil all over my chest and thighs, and then she climbed onto the table and started to body slide me, using her body to massage the oil into my body. My hard cock rubbed all over her lower body, getting caught between her thighs on numerous occasions.

She seemed to give my lower body (and my cock) lots of attention.

I noticed that my host's cock had not grown at all, remaining at about 2 inches in length. His hands were however wandering all over his girls body. She was very tolerant of his wandering hands. I just relaxed having the opinion that there was no way that my cock would ever fit into the pussy of my girl.

On completion of the massage, my girl led me to a private room which had a low bed in the centre of the room, and a spa pool to the side. She indicated that we should enter the pool to wash off the oils. I settled into the pool and waited for her to enter. When she entered, I got a very good closeup view of her youthful pussy.

That sight made me even harder ... it was a delicious looking edible pussy.

I motioned for her to sit on the edge of the pool ... which she did.

I repositioned myself in the pool so that I could bring my face close to her pussy. Once in position, my lips came into contact with her pussy, spearing my tongue between her tightly clenched pussy lips. She was wet and tasty, and I really enjoyed licking her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.