The Third Wish
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A sequel to "You Have Three Wishes" His third wish comes true. He finds himself in the body of a 25 year old guy who has a beautiful wife who had been neglected by the previous owner of the body. He also has a family of beautiful and sexually starved women that need his special sexual skills. And not to forget the beautiful women working for the company that he now owns.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

Things settled into a new pattern over the next few days.

Mia and Kaj kept me very satisfied in my bed at home. Jodie and Gina settled into their new positions with them taking turns at keeping my bed at work humming during the day. I was on the lookout for both a new personal assistant and a new executive assistant.

For the time being Gina held the position of executive assistant for both Jodie and myself.

I had contacted Sorcha - she was the Irish recruitment agent who I had fucked when in my previous body. I had an appointment with her later in the day to start the process of finding a new personal assistant.


It was mid-morning when Gina announced that my step sister Elene was in the office and wanting to see me if I had the time.

"Show her in" I replied.

When Elene entered she walked right up to me and threw her ams around me, burying her face in my neck. I could hear her sobbing. I held her tight saying "What's the problem?"

She was unable to speak for a while, and I just held her and waited.

Finally when she was able to speak she said "I have made the biggest mistake of my life when I married Charles".

"Oh" was my simple response. I knew that the match between her and Charles was not a good one, but one that Sabrina (my step-mother) had organised. He was twice her age and altogether quite wrong for her.

"Why?" i asked prompting her for more details.

I waited as she still clung to me. I was enjoying having her luscious body pressing against mine - my cock was waking up.

"We have nothing in common ... he is so jealous ... and he is impotent" she responded.

"Oh shit" I exclaimed.

Ellen then proceed to tell me that Charles had not been able to consummate the marriage since they were married about four weeks ago. Despite all her efforts she could not get him hard ... and he had a very small dick. She showed me her little finger as an example of its size.

Then she surprised me with 'I can;t stop thinking of the fucking that you and Mia gave me in the honeymoon suite at the reception".

I paused a moment and then replied "It was pretty good huh?"

At that moment she looked up at me with teary eyes. I was heart broken for her ... and I kissed her gently and then with increasing passion when she responded to me.

When we finally broke apart, I took her hand and lead her into my private suite.


I undressed her, drinking in her naked beautiful form as I positioned her on the bed. I stepped back and quickly undressed as she watched me intently.

When I slipped off my undershorts she gasped "I knew that I didn't imagine your cock ... it's so big and beautiful".

I climbed up onto the bed to lay facing her. My hands were drawn her to her beautiful enhanced tits with their hard nipples. Our lips came together with her hand slipping between us to grasp my cock in a firm grip. She milked my cock as we pashed like teenagers.

My lips found her nipples, taking them between my lips to lick, suck and pull on them.

"Oh god ... I love that" Elene moaned.

I worked back and forth between her nipples until she stiffened and gasped 'I'm cumming". Her hips pitched about, and she pressed her tits harder against my lips.

With her just coming down from a high, I slipped between her legs, partying them and planting my face against her pussy. I slid my tongue between her sodden lips to sample her abundant juices.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.