The Third Wish
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A sequel to "You Have Three Wishes" His third wish comes true. He finds himself in the body of a 25 year old guy who has a beautiful wife who had been neglected by the previous owner of the body. He also has a family of beautiful and sexually starved women that need his special sexual skills. And not to forget the beautiful women working for the company that he now owns.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

The old man stayed in hospital for about a week with Sabrina by his side all the time. When he was released, he was released to another care facility that I had organised. It was a place that Sabrina could comfortably live in with him whilst he was recovering.

He did not have long to live, so I wanted to make the remaining time comfort for him and Sabrina. Money was not a barrier to getting him the best of treatment. I had liked him the I was in my previous body, and I had grown very close to him in the body of Salim (who was his son and heir).

Mia spoke to Sabrina and insisted that Kaj could live with us in the interim. She had her motives - she was enjoying teaching Kaj the sexual delights of girl-girl sex, and they both loved sharing a bed with me and my long fat cock.

My morning wake up fuck session know included two beautiful young women, and I normally left a cream-pie in one of them for the other to devour.


I had been to my gym session before heading up to my suite for a shower. I was standing under the teaming warm water enjoying the feeling when a pair of hand slipped around me from behind, and a nice rounded set of tits pressed into my back.

The fingers played with my nipples. I knew who it was - it was Gina - she had discovered just how much I loved having them played with and sucked.

"Good morning boss" she whispered with one hand slipping down to grasp my rapidly hardening cock. Her soft hand milked me, bringing me to a very hard erection within seconds.

I turned around to face her, with her tits pressing hard against my chest whilst we kissed.

"Good morning to you too Gina" I finally responded when I caught my breath.

My cock was trapped between us and pressed against her tummy. I slipped my hands down to under her ass and lifted her until my cockhead slipped between her sodden pussy lips. She reached back with one hand placing my cock at the entrance to her pussy canal.

I eased her down, sliding into her now familiar tightness as she looped her arms around my neck. I lowered her slowly onto my cock until I was fully embedded in her. Flicking the water off, I walked us from the bathroom into the bedroom to find an equally naked Jodie waiting on the bed.

"Hey no fair!" Jodie exclaimed. "She was supposed to bring you out here before she started fucking you". Jodie laughed whilst Gina writhed about on my cock.

I lowered her onto the bed beside Jodie, following her down without breaking contact.

"Good morning Jodie" I quipped as I slowly fucked Gina.

Jodie was playing with her pussy while she watched us fuck. I could hear her pussy getting wetter and wetter, and I could feel Gina getting equally wet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.