The Third Wish - Cover

The Third Wish

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sequel to "You Have Three Wishes" His third wish comes true. He finds himself in the body of a 25 year old guy who has a beautiful wife who had been neglected by the previous owner of the body. He also has a family of beautiful and sexually starved women that need his special sexual skills. And not to forget the beautiful women working for the company that he now owns.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

It was a perfect picture - I was laying naked with my long and fat cock in the hands of two equally naked ladies.

Gina was showing a very interested Jodie the extent of her oral skills - she could devour a substantial portion of my cock whilst Jodie couldn't get more than the head into her small mouth. Gina's mouth bobbed up and down, working my cock between her soft lips.

I think that she was showing off to Jodie because she seemed to be taking more of my cock into her mouth and throat.

Whilst Gina continued to minister to my cock, Jodie came up to kiss me and then feed her beautiful tits and nipples into my mouth. I licked, sucked and gently bit them, turning her on even more.

In the meantime, Gina had released my cock from her mouth, and was moving to impale herself on my hardness. She straddled my hips, holding my cock by the base and slowly lowering herself onto it. She was very wet - that was good because she was very tight too. With a little effort, she enveloped my cock with her beautiful pussy.

"God I love that full feeling" she gasped as she wiggled about on me.

"Yeh me too ... I feel so full and stretched" Jodie added.

With me on my back, I invited Jodie to straddle my face and lower her dripping wet pussy onto my mouth. She chose to face Gina so they could watch each other ... and I suspect kiss and play with each other too.

I love her taste, especially when she get excited. Its a tangy taste that stimulates my senses. I slid my tongue back and forth between her now engorged lips, picking up her juices and devouring them. The occasional flick of the tongue across her clit kept her guessing.

"You fucking tease" she gasped as she tried to get my contact between my tongue and her clit.

"He teases me too" added Gina as she plunged up and down on my cock.

After a minute or so I could only hear muffled noises, and with a glance to the mirrors at the side of the bed I saw that they were involved in a passionate kiss with hands on each others tits.

Gina's pussy was rippling along my shaft, milking it and pushing me ever close to a cum injection into her hungry pussy. I was so close to cumming.

Jodie was grinding her pussy on my mouth with my nose nudging against her asshole. I decided to surprise her when I speared my tongue at her tight asshole.

"Oh fuck ... you nasty nasty man" she moaned.

"What ... what is he doing?" asked Gina.

Jodie responded with "He's tongue fucking my asshole".

"Ahhhhh ... oh fuck ... I'm cumming" screamed Gina with her pussy convulsing all around my deeply embedded cock. Her juices streamed down my shaft, and her pussy grabbed my cock tightly. That was enough for me too ... I erupted inside her, hosing her insides with my abundance of cum cream.

"I can feel you cumming in me" gasped Gina.

Jodie moved off my face and repositioned herself behind Gina with her tits pressing into Gina's back and her hands around her cupping her beautiful tits. They kissed passionately as Gina played out her orgasm to the absolute end.


We were all late getting away from the office.

Gina stored her new clothes, changing back into her 'normal' attire. Jodie however chose to wear hers home - she had no one at home to explain her new look to.

This was going to be a very productive office environment - when we took time away from fucking each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.