Tingles - Cover

Tingles

Copyright© 2015 by EXCESSIVEFORCE

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A very submissive young woman, with a long abused mind. The dead Serial Killer, who is now tied to her in his after-life. What can go wrong here? Codes will be added as they become relevant.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Father   MaleDom   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I was laying back on Bethanne’s bed thinking about the things that she had told me.

While, I was doing this, I was enjoying the sight of my new little slave sucking off the two men that I had called to come and repair her door.

They weren’t allowed to fuck her, so they were doing like you see in the Internet porn. One guy would be impatiently jacking his cock as his friend would be fucking her mouth. When that guy would get close, he’d nod, and the other guy would grab her and force HIS cock down her throat.

It went on and on like that for a good 30 minutes. They had done a damn good job repairing the door, and were paid well for it. The bitch with the magic mouth was just their tip.

My only stipulations were that they use her mouth as roughly as possible, and not to cum in her throat until I told them to. Hair pulling and gagging was certainly allowed. But, no way were these two guys going to make that sadistically trained throat ever gag. She had learned early in her training to never do that.

I was very impressed to see that Bethanne, or more accurately, her pussy was leaking onto the floor. Even though she hadn’t cum, now that she knew what cumming was, and that the “Tingles” were part of it, she allowed her self to feel enough pleasure that she became very wet, very quickly.

After years of pent up frustration, It only made sense that she would leak like a faucet at the slightest of sexual contact or thought.

When I finally allowed them to do what they needed to, The first guy blew right away. He had barely finished when the second guy pushed him out of the way, and used his cock like a battering ram in her throat.

I’ll admit to being somewhat aroused from watching her throat muscles work so hard to swallow the apparently huge bounty that he was gifting her with.

As soon as he pulled out her mouth I said, “Leave.” They couldn’t get out fast enough. I’ve been told before that when I speak coldly, it comes off very evil, and nothing to fuck with. I guess they decided that I was nothing to fuck with.

I told Bethanne to crawl back to me, slowly. This was to increase the pain on her already taxed knees as she crawled across the hardwood floor. Once she reached the mid point between the door and the bed, I said, “Cum.”

Her whole body shook as she felt the onrushing orgasm, yet her eyes never left mine. Even when the wave of pleasure hit, her eyes closed for the barest of a split second before she regained her eye lock with me. The look of wonder and gratitude in those eyes touched my wretched soul in ways I can’t even begin to explain.

When she finally reached the bed, she waited for me to give her permission to join me. Once that was taken care of, I just laid there holding her, as she softly cried into my chest.

Before you think that she had had some kind of breakthrough and was crying about her very cruel childhood and life, let me enlighten you. She was crying because she knew that she was where she was supposed to be, with WHO she was supposed to be with.

She finally had a purpose. She had waited a long time for that sense of purpose.

For the very first time in her life, she was happy ... really happy.

If it had been anyone else, I would have merely and mentally marked her down as being on my “Victim” list

The hell of it was, she already knew that she was on that list. In fact, she had been on the list for a long time. It was as if she had been BORN to be on my “Victim” list.

And she was happy.

I did something I rarely do. I spent the night with her. Of course most of the night was spent fucking, sucking, cumming, and teaching her ways to do all of them ... many times. It was like getting a new toy, you just can’t stop playing with it.

Pain was always present. Pain I needed to give. Pain she needed to receive.

When I left in the morning, she was tied to the bed spread eagle with cum flowing out of her pussy and ass. Anything in the mouth, she had of course already swallowed.

And she was happy.

I had told her how to work the ropes to get herself free, and scolded her not to be late for work. It would hurt like hell to get out of them, but when I stopped in for coffee and pie after the supper rush, she was there.

She had made no attempt to hide the rope burns, in fact seemed proud of them.

For once, the girls were talking about HER.

And she was happy.

Especially when I made her stand at my table while I fingered her to an orgasm with my hand under her skirt. She thanked her “Master John” and went on about her work with just a bit more spring in her step.

When I paid at the counter, the girls were still trying to figure out why Bethanne was so happy, even with those angry red rings around her wrists and ankles. I leaned over the register and the two girls leaned in to hear what I might say. I told them that after I left to call her over and tell her that “Master John” had told her to tell them everything that happened to her since she left yesterday afternoon.

I sat in my car until I could see her talking with the girls, and they were all very animated like high school girls hearing about one of them having a new boyfriend.

I knew she would never mention the darker things that she knew about our little relationship.

So for once she was the popular one, with a hell of a story to tell.

and She was happy.

Little did I know at the time, that I would soon be seeing this scene again, along with so many other scenes, from the perspective of a FUCKING GHOST!!

As to how that little detail came about, well hold on and I’ll try to get us to that part of the story.

After our first night together I found that I couldn’t really get enough of my new slave. I was gratified to find out that she felt the same. Of course, in her case she had years of frustration to make up for.

Not that she would have had much of a choice anyway.

For the next two weeks, I spent every night with her. I heaped every sexual depravation upon her that I could think of. Blowjobs in bars, fucking in the changing rooms at Wally World, making her give others blowjobs in bars, making her fuck others in the changing rooms.

Going to the grocery store finding things such as cucumbers to stuff up her cunt and ass, having to walk around with the only thing holding them in being her panties (these were the only times she was allowed to wear panties). I made sure we a lot of walking on these nights.

One time I got a motel room right next to a titty bar. After a great sucking and fucking session, I tied her to the bed only by her hands. I then stood out in the parking lot, and sent any likely prospect into the room to do whatever they wanted to her.

The reason for only tying her hands was so that she could be rolled over and taken in the ass if the man so desired. Once a man walking his big ass German shepherd walked by. They both went in, and I assume both got what they wanted ... at least the guy looked happy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.