Tingles
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by EXCESSIVEFORCE

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A very submissive young woman, with a long abused mind. The dead Serial Killer, who is now tied to her in his after-life. What can go wrong here? Codes will be added as they become relevant.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Father   MaleDom   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

A question suddenly popped into my mind that could be the key to the whole mystery of this little terribly abused and mind fucked slave, who had been trained by her own father.

A man who seemed to know way too much about me and my "activities", so to speak.

"Tell me why your father is so interested in me and my kills." The time for pretending was long gone. I saw no reason to try and hide who I was anymore. I had places to stash her if need be, and use her until I tire of her.

Then ... well then we would see.

"He WAS, Sir. He is dead now. I don't know how or why he died. I only know that my mother owns the large house now. She told me to leave. She said that she did not want to be reminded of my father and his "fat ugly little whore", and the things that we did. She gave me just enough money to rent this place, and told me never to come back to her again. I got lucky and found the job at that little Diner. The same Diner that my father told me that I would meet my new Master at."

"He told you that? How could he know that? I hardly ever come to this side of town."

"He said that, too. We had been on one of our "outings", and when we drove by that place. That's when he told me."

"He pointed out THAT specific Diner?

"Yes, Master John. And just like he said, there you were. I will make sure that you are happy with me, Master John. I was to tell you that it "Makes me happy to make you happy." He made me tell him that all of the time too. But now, I really am happy to make you happy, Master John."

Ok, ok. Even though it seems like I have all of Eternity to get this whole story out, I'm sure you have better things to do.

So...

Let me get this part out of the way. I'll try to clear up some things before you start pulling your hair out, like I was doing. Getting information out of her was like pulling teeth with tweezers.

Eventually, I was able to piece together most of the story up until the moment that she came to my table in the Diner and said "I know you're him."

It seems that her father was a "Fan" of mine. Given the methodical and pathological way that he trained his own daughter as a sex slave, I guess I could see how he would be attracted to gruesome crime scenes where the victim would have been used as an extreme sex slave in every possible way, and then die as one that had no idea that death was even coming.

That would be true. As I've said, I gain my "Lost Ones" trust very painstakingly slow and in the process, slowly turning them into "Very eager to please, no matter what it takes" sex slaves. Always pushing and turning their sessions kinkier and more painful, until I get them to the point that they would question nothing ... until it was too late to question anything.

This was a very time consuming endeavor. You don't just turn someone into something that's little more than an obedient animal in a few days, you know.

Ahhh, but like I've said, I'm not going to give too much away.

Bethanne had been trained for much longer it seems. Much longer than even I would have had patience for. Her father may have even been grooming her so that he could perform some kind of "Copycat" thing. That seems to be where it all was headed, until she ... yeah, just hold on a bit longer, I'm getting to it.

At any rate, her father had a very close friend on the police force. I highly doubt that it was at all coincidental that this friend just happened to be one of the detectives assigned to solving my crimes.

But, even such a friend is only going to share so much information. There are things that they don't like to make public. Things that only the killer, or those very close to the crime would know. This is how they test the validity of any confessions or try to trip up any suspects during questioning.

Bethanne's father wanted ALL of the information that the police had. He wanted every tiny speck of it. So he got it the old fashioned way. He blackmailed his contact on the police force. Notice how this guy went from "Very close friend" to just "contact." That usually only happens one way.

The afore mentioned blackmail.

It seems that the detective, a married man and father of four, just couldn't resist the charms of Bethanne's mother, who on orders from her husband/Master did things to and with the detective that he never would have even dreamed of doing or trying with his wife.

All of this was video taped, of course.

About the fourth time this happened, 14 year old Bethanne was put into the mix. At the height of the detective's passion, suddenly there is this very willing mouth sucking on his cock, while he is eating the older woman's pussy. Before it was over, he had both hands on that head, fucking that very willing mouth just as hard as he possibly could until he came deep into her throat.

She took it all, and came back for more. He gave her more. Many times, on many different occasions.

Once again of course, all of this was captured on video. The detective was stuck then. When confronted with all of his nasty deeds with a 14 year old minor on video tape for anyone to see, and they WOULD see, unless he played the cards just like he was told to. So, Bethanne's father was privy to every scrap of information that the police had, no matter how small. Right down to the photographs and videos of the crime scenes that normally never see the light of day.

There are photos that the Media gets, and then there are ones that even most hardened cop couldn't stand to look at. Her father got copies of all of them. She said that he would "Allow her to please him" for hours while he would read through the reports and look at the crime scene videos and photos.

Of course, it wouldn't be long before he would want to start visiting the "Kill Sites" himself. These visits would become what Bethanne called their "Outings."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.