Tingles - Cover

Tingles

Copyright© 2015 by EXCESSIVEFORCE

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A very submissive young woman, with a long abused mind. The dead Serial Killer, who is now tied to her in his after-life. What can go wrong here? Codes will be added as they become relevant.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Father   MaleDom   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

"I don't THINK I know, I DO know!"

I backhanded her hard and she fell back on the bed.

"Listen you little cunt! I'm sick of your fucking games! You wanted me to show you what that pussy was good for? Well, now you fucking know! I've allowed you, your words not mine, I've allowed you to suck me off twice! You even tell me that you are my fucking slave, and you can't even answer a simple fucking question?!!"

She just looked at me. Not out of fear. More as if in expectation.

I was missing something here. And for a control freak like me, that's just unbearable.

I had to get out of here before I really hurt her. Or worse.

"Fuck this, and FUCK YOU!" I headed for the door.

"I know because I saw you, Master John!"

I spun on a dime. "What do you mean by that?!"

"I saw you. I AM your slave, Master John."

"No you are not! A slave of mine would answer my fucking questions! She'd be too fucking scared not to!"

"But she would be fully claimed by you, right Master John?"

"You are fucking right she would be! She would ... wait! Are you telling me ... You couldn't know that!"

"I do know. I AM your slave. But you have NOT fully claimed me in your mind, Master John."

She was right. I had fallen hard for her, but that wasn't what she needed. She needed a Master that could make full use of everything that she had to give. I could certainly use it, even want it. But, in my mind I did not see her as my slave. It has to be as much of a commitment from my side, as it would be from her side.

I sensed no deception in her. She really does seem to believe that she knows who I am, and that brings up a whole other set of problems. Even if it was just some crazy idea that she got in her head, what were the chances that she could mention it to someone who would take it more seriously?

I mean, my "private" life was pretty well safeguarded. I had inherited a huge amount of money. My family and I would live comfortably for the rest of our lives. I was pretty much a non entity.

Oh, my wife was quite the social butterfly to be sure, and my oldest daughter was following right in her footsteps. I would play the reluctant husband and accompany her to the functions that she demanded that I do. She would never suspect that I know about the young male model that she goes to see 3 times a week. Nor would she suspect that the daughter that is following in her footsteps, is fucking that same young lover every night that my wife isn't with him.

I'm sure the social circles that my wife and daughter run in, would really love to know that my middle daughter and my son are fucking each other like rabbits. He's the youngest, but what a chip off the old block he has turned out to be. The things that he makes his slave of a sister do would fit right in with my own activities, but I would never touch my own blood. Though, if I see the signs that he could really have too much of me in him ... well, I'd rather not even think about what I might have to do in that case.

At any rate, any scandal that upset this little applecart would be disastrous.

So they lead their little Soap Opera lives, and I play a walk on part once in awhile, and all is well in my Household.

Even when one of my "Lost Ones" has had their "Final Act", and the news is full of every minute detail that they can glean from the police on their investigation, the most my spoiled and pampered wife or children can say is, "That's so sad." and then carry on with their busy little lives

But, it keeps them out of my hair.

Then along comes this girl with the very messed up mind who tells me that she knows my deepest darkest secret, and what do I do?

I fall in love with her!

But she still wants me to be me, and what she's asking for is a Ritual that will lead to nothing but intense pain for her. Not that I mind giving pain at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.